NuCAU: LION

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: LION

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:Lee: Yeah I'll tag along with you, no worries, just got to stay cool and focus on the job, like a laser beam.
"Well in that case, I'm sorry for what I have to do.."

we cut to Pacheco and Lee dressed in sailor gear, with Pacheco having made an energy chain around Lee's neck. "I am known as Bondage and I bring with me a prisoner to appease lord Atomix!" he'd say, bowing to the guard who appeared to have armor coming out of his boy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:(thank you Mary, I'll keep an eye out for them, though I'm sure LION already is doing that) Halworth would say

"Ophelia, take her into the kitchen, we'll show her the room and board after this, I think Diamondback would be best suited for it, or Anna" Specs says wiping his shades off with closed eyes

(You know us.)

"Righto! Come on Penny!" Ophelia said, coming up with the nickname right then and there and dragging Penelope off to the kitchen.
"What? Wait, woah!"

Ash laughed. "Oh yeah, she'll fit right in. So where did you find her Doc?"
"She's the young lady from Armington City, which was recently a warzone while you and your peers were taking that final exam I set up for you"

(SEE ISSUE 15)

"Her?" Ash asked. "Woah, who would have thought...a kid like that. And all in one day..."

"Soooo....this meat dinner you said you made..."

"Coming right up!" Ophelia heated up the left overs and gave some to Penelope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhDthbBrrU

"What is this?"

"Meatzza. Pizza made out of meat."

"Is it edible?"

"Totally. Believe me, I know meat."

"You're a carnivore?"

"You bet!" Ophelia said and smiled, showing her razor teeth.

"Okay, well, time to eat." She said her prayers and ate. "Oh...My...God....this is awesome!"

"And she's already taken to Ophelia's cooking."
"Looks can be deceiving Ash. Yes she's been through a lot, but I think coming here and being around young people like her-like you and Ophelia-will do her a world of good, and I'd be worried if she did NOT take to Ophelia's cooking. The girl has become quite the chef since she's gotten here" Halworth would say

"Yeah, so, do you think we should help fix up the city tomorrow?" Ash asked.

Rachelle flew into the kitchen. "Hi new kid."

Penelope paused and started at her....assets.

Ophelia laughed. "Penelope, this is Rachelle the Wind Master."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:Lee: Yeah I'll tag along with you, no worries, just got to stay cool and focus on the job, like a laser beam.

we cut to Pacheco and Lee dressed in sailor gear, with Pacheco having made an energy chain around Lee's neck. "I am known as Bondage and I bring with me a prisoner to appease lord Atomix!" he'd say, bowing to the guard who appeared to have armor coming out of his boy

Lee: ................................................... :Noting everything, so far. What a joke, that has a bad taste in my mouth.:

Chou Blaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lee: ................................................... :Noting everything, so far. What a joke, that has a bad taste in my mouth.:
As they are let inside, Lee takes note of the various castles, floating hangars, coliseum and different habitat samong Haven. If he didn't know any better, it'd look like Atomix was BUILDING an army. Pacheco had grafted anti psy gear to them so as to make sure they weren't discovered too soon

our mission is recon Lee, observe, then get the hell out
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:(thank you Mary, I'll keep an eye out for them, though I'm sure LION already is doing that) Halworth would say

"Ophelia, take her into the kitchen, we'll show her the room and board after this, I think Diamondback would be best suited for it, or Anna" Specs says wiping his shades off with closed eyes

(You know us.)

"Righto! Come on Penny!" Ophelia said, coming up with the nickname right then and there and dragging Penelope off to the kitchen.
"What? Wait, woah!"

Ash laughed. "Oh yeah, she'll fit right in. So where did you find her Doc?"
"She's the young lady from Armington City, which was recently a warzone while you and your peers were taking that final exam I set up for you"

(SEE ISSUE 15)

"Her?" Ash asked. "Woah, who would have thought...a kid like that. And all in one day..."

"Soooo....this meat dinner you said you made..."

"Coming right up!" Ophelia heated up the left overs and gave some to Penelope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhDthbBrrU

"What is this?"

"Meatzza. Pizza made out of meat."

"Is it edible?"

"Totally. Believe me, I know meat."

"You're a carnivore?"

"You bet!" Ophelia said and smiled, showing her razor teeth.

"Okay, well, time to eat." She said her prayers and ate. "Oh...My...God....this is awesome!"

"And she's already taken to Ophelia's cooking."
"Looks can be deceiving Ash. Yes she's been through a lot, but I think coming here and being around young people like her-like you and Ophelia-will do her a world of good, and I'd be worried if she did NOT take to Ophelia's cooking. The girl has become quite the chef since she's gotten here" Halworth would say

"Yeah, so, do you think we should help fix up the city tomorrow?" Ash asked.

Rachelle flew into the kitchen. "Hi new kid."

Penelope paused and started at her....assets.

Ophelia laughed. "Penelope, this is Rachelle the Wind Master."
"Yes but I'm unsure about taking her back to sucha traumatic spot so soon. Time here with you all is good but I'd let the people rebuild first, then ease her back into it"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As they are let inside, Lee takes note of the various castles, floating hangars, coliseum and different habitat samong Haven. If he didn't know any better, it'd look like Atomix was BUILDING an army. Pacheco had grafted anti psy gear to them so as to make sure they weren't discovered too soon

our mission is recon Lee, observe, then get the hell out

"Yeah I hear ya there." :He made notes of what was around. So many interesting things, tech wise.:

Chou Blaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm

"Take your captive to the main castle" their mutant guide would say, showing them a building that floate da few feet above the ground, surrounded by green energy. As they walked in, the fearsome sight of Atomix, face obscured by his helmet and boy armor as he floated above them. "What brings you here?" he asked in a low, threatening voice
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

The tour group arrived at a sim room. Inside, a squad of soldiers were in a battle against Gorilla Soldiers with Ninja Training.

"This is the simulation room. We like to make sure our soldiers are prepared for multiple scenarios." Sophia explained.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Admin wrote:The tour group arrived at a sim room. Inside, a squad of soldiers were in a battle against Gorilla Soldiers with Ninja Training.

"This is the simulation room. We like to make sure our soldiers are prepared for multiple scenarios." Sophia explained.

Firewolf whistled when he sees a LION Soldier swordfight with a Gorilla Soldier"Who designed this?"

"Marnie Montgomery. Very active imagination" Bookman said

Firewolf heard of the super genius known as Marnie Montgomery though a documentary NBN(National Broadcasting Network) did on her, which he watched on a curiosity and because the interviewer Sarah Levesque looked pretty hot

Last edited by Legato on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm

:Lee was just silent. Had to be the prisoner and now mr. Big boom voice made things not that good, maybe worse. Just hopes this mission will go smoothly.:

Chou Blaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Chou Blaster wrote::Lee was just silent. Had to be the prisoner and now mr. Big boom voice made things not that good, maybe worse. Just hopes this mission will go smoothly.:
"I bring a prisoner with me! He was trying to smuggle people off your island sir, but luckily I restrained him!" Pacheco said, while Atomix looked at them for what seemed to be an eternity, before nodding. "Take him to the regulation chamber" he would say to 'Bondage" and pointed at Trigger, a teenag girl with two guns who guided them
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:The tour group arrived at a sim room. Inside, a squad of soldiers were in a battle against Gorilla Soldiers with Ninja Training.

Firewolf whistled when he sees a LION Soldier swordfight with a Gorilla Soldier"Who designed this?"

Firewolf heard of the super genius known as Marnie Montgomery though a documentary NBN(National Broadcasting Network) did on her, which he watched on a curiosity and because the interviewer Sarah Levesque looked pretty hot

"Ok Donkey Kong, lets dance" One of the soldiers said, not getting a complete view of the face due to the helmet but from the voice the soldier's clearly female as she engage the Gorilla Soldier in a sword fight, her weilding one with the Gorilla Ninja Soldier weilding another. Both of the weapons clashed and they're engaging in a epic display of swordfighting with the LION Soldier entering a kempo sword style stance

Firewolf sees the soldiers and the ninja gorilla army go at it then sees the two lead members of their respective group engaging in a sword fight and the lead ninja gorilla soldier changes his style and fights the lead LION Soldier by holding both of the swords with his feet and continuing the attack"If they break out the lightsabers then I'm getting a piece of the action. If it's cool with you guys" Firewolf say to Reeyus and Sophia
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 am

Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ok Donkey Kong, lets dance" One of the soldiers said, not getting a complete view of the face due to the helmet but from the voice the soldier's clearly female as she engage the Gorilla Soldier in a sword fight, her weilding one with the Gorilla Ninja Soldier weilding another. Both of the weapons clashed and they're engaging in a epic display of swordfighting with the LION Soldier entering a kempo sword style stance

Firewolf sees the soldiers and the ninja gorilla army go at it then sees the two lead members of their respective group engaging in a sword fight and the lead ninja gorilla soldier changes his style and fights the lead LION Soldier by holding both of the swords with his feet and continuing the attack"If they break out the lightsabers then I'm getting a piece of the action. If it's cool with you guys" Firewolf say to Reeyus and Sophia

"Completely understandable." Sophia said as she enjoyed the fight.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 am

The LION Soldiers and the Gorilla Ninja Soldiers continue their mele battle with their respective leaders continuing the duel the LION Agent knocked one of the swords away which resort in the gorilla ninja leader using a single sword it struck the lead LION Soldier in the face but she countered by kicking him in the stomach then leaned back when he proceed to strike her with his sword

*An idea in what the battle is like but with the other half being Ninja Gorilla Soldiers*

The battle is starting to reach it's closing point The LION Soldiers diminished the ranks of the Gorilla Soldiers and their leader did a spinning knee kick to the leader's face and the Gorilla Ninja fell to the ground. The LION Soldier leader kicked the sword away then pointed hers at the leader"Say it"

The leader of the ninja gorillas responded and the leader of the LION Soldiers turn to her squad"Victory's ours guys" The squad cheered then she ended the simulation.

Clap
Clap
Clap

"Pretty good I say"Firewolf said then the leader turned to him, standing alongside Reeyus, Sophia, and Bookman. After checking to see if her squad is ok she and her squad approached the group. Her squad took off their helmets and Firewolf noticed how all of them look similar to one another then the squad absorbed into the leader till the leader remain she bowed then took off her helmet"Tada!" She said as she stood up

"Firewolf. Meet Agent Legion" Sophia introduced"Pretty fun session"

"For real. The girls got a kick out of it" Legion said then she shook Firewolf's hand then took note at his rather similar height to Sophia"Recruiting em big as of late ma'am" she asked Sophia

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Legato wrote:The LION Soldiers and the Gorilla Ninja Soldiers continue their mele battle with their respective leaders continuing the duel the LION Agent knocked one of the swords away which resort in the gorilla ninja leader using a single sword it struck the lead LION Soldier in the face but she countered by kicking him in the stomach then leaned back when he proceed to strike her with his sword

*An idea in what the battle is like but with the other half being Ninja Gorilla Soldiers*

The battle is starting to reach it's closing point The LION Soldiers diminished the ranks of the Gorilla Soldiers and their leader did a spinning knee kick to the leader's face and the Gorilla Ninja fell to the ground. The LION Soldier leader kicked the sword away then pointed hers at the leader"Say it"

The leader of the ninja gorillas responded and the leader of the LION Soldiers turn to her squad"Victory's ours guys" The squad cheered then she ended the simulation.

Clap
Clap
Clap

"Pretty good I say"Firewolf said then the leader turned to him, standing alongside Reeyus, Sophia, and Bookman. After checking to see if her squad is ok she and her squad approached the group. Her squad took off their helmets and Firewolf noticed how all of them look similar to one another then the squad absorbed into the leader till the leader remain she bowed then took off her helmet"Tada!" She said as she stood up

"For real. The girls got a kick out of it" Legion said then she shook Firewolf's hand then took note at his rather similar height to Sophia"Recruiting em big as of late ma'am" she asked Sophia

"You could say that. He passed the tests after all."

"Legion." Reeyus smiled.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

So what do you guys thought of Legion's intro?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:19 pm

bodacious intro, so i'm glad you've started using them
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Legato wrote:So what do you guys thought of Legion's intro?

I love you
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Nancy McCoy walked out of her personal quarters and down the hall to her office. Her day was about to start with a whole host of paper work, and proposals awaiting her desk. One of the many headaches she'd had to contend with ever since she was appointed as Co-chair.

Without so much as a sigh, she opened her door and entered.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:The LION Soldiers and the Gorilla Ninja Soldiers continue their mele battle with their respective leaders continuing the duel the LION Agent knocked one of the swords away which resort in the gorilla ninja leader using a single sword it struck the lead LION Soldier in the face but she countered by kicking him in the stomach then leaned back when he proceed to strike her with his sword

Clap
Clap
Clap

"Legion." Reeyus smiled.

"Interested in seeing what you're capable of. Especially to be paired up with Reeyus here" Legion said then saluted him

"Don't have to worry. I can hold my own just as much"Firewolf assured

"What do you say we make sure the files are taken to where they need to go. Theres something I want to show you"Legion said

"What is it" Firewolf asked

"That would be spoiling the surprise"Legion said
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Clap
Clap
Clap

"Legion." Reeyus smiled.

"Interested in seeing what you're capable of. Especially to be paired up with Reeyus here" Legion said then saluted him

"Don't have to worry. I can hold my own just as much"Firewolf assured

"What do you say we make sure the files are taken to where they need to go. Theres something I want to show you"Legion said

"What is it" Firewolf asked

"That would be spoiling the surprise"Legion said

Sophia smiled, glad they were already getting along.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 am

After placing the files in Bookman's office the gang took an elevator fown to Sub Level 7 and the elevator walked out and the group walked down the halls. Firewolf took note of some heavily armed guard personell walking around the area"You are about to meet a legend here" Legion said to Firewolf

The group sees an agent keeping guard, Legion recognize her first as" Starling, got you on guard duty?"

"Least long enough till she comes out safe and sound"Starling said without looking up

"Eyes front and center missy"Legion teased

Starling looked up, scowled at Legion"Will get you back for the remark"

Firewolf grinned at the exchange then noticed the name on the plaque*Leviathan* he looked at the giant doors thats strong enough to take damage from a powerful flying brick

"Come at a good time?" Legion asked then Starling walked then presses the button and they see on the monitor as it showed the inside of the prison where Leviathan is contained

*Leviathan: A large reptilian monster able to mutate and regenerate body parts, with hyperintelligence, and psychic powers*

"Take that as a no" Legion said then whispers to Firewolf" She can be a woman of few words sometimes"

"I heard of him"Firewolf said astonished at the sight of Leviathan who is shown engaging Marnie Montgomery, Co-Chair of the Experimental R&D Division , in a game of chess as he sees Leviathan telekinetically move a chess piece"He's the monster that the Champions of Justice fought that insain battle in Daverport a few years back"

"Them and a few high profile agents" Legion said, motioning to her, Starling, and Reeyus

*To get an idea of what the fight was like*

Marnie Montgomery(Age 14)

Last edited by Legato on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:04 am

As Lee was let off his chain by Pacheco, he would notice in a reflective surface that Pacheco was giving hima sinister look
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Legato wrote:After placing the files in Bookman's office the gang took an elevator fown to Sub Level 7 and the elevator walked out and the group walked down the halls. Firewolf took note of some heavily armed guard personell walking around the area"You are about to meet a legend here" Legion said to Firewolf

The group sees an agent keeping guard, Legion recognize her first as" Starling, got you on guard duty?"

"Least long enough till she comes out safe and sound"Starling said without looking up

"Eyes front and center missy"Legion teased

Starling looked up, scowled at Legion"Will get you back for the remark"

Firewolf grinned at the exchange then noticed the name on the plaque*Leviathan* he looked at the giant doors thats strong enough to take damage from a powerful flying brick

"Come at a good time?" Legion asked then Starling walked then presses the button and they see on the monitor as it showed the inside of the prison where Leviathan is contained

*Leviathan: A large reptilian monster able to mutate and regenerate body parts, with hyperintelligence, and psychic powers*

"Take that as a no" Legion said then whispers to Firewolf" She can be a woman of few words sometimes"

"I heard of him"Firewolf said astonished at the sight of Leviathan who is shown engaging Marnie Montgomery, Co-Chair of the Experimental R&D Division , in a game of chess as he sees Leviathan telekinetically move a chess piece"He's the monster that the Champions of Justice fought that insain battle in Daverport a few years back"

"Them and a few high profile agents" Legion said, motioning to her, Starling, and Reeyus

*To get an idea of what the fight was like*

Marnie Montgomery(Age 14)

OT: Cool pic.

IC: "Yes, that was a terrifying battle. Took a long time to clean up everything too." Sophia said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm

OOC: Anyone open?

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content