ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Spider-Family

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Spider-Family EmptyThe Spider-Family

more_horiz
Spider-Lady swinged into her and Spider-Man's apartment. She pulled off her mask then she heard movement coming from the kitchen. She inwardly questions why her Spider Senses didn't go off as she carefully leaves the bedroom and make her way down the hall. Turning the lights on she sees Flash quietly sitting down while drinking a glass of chocolate milk"He had a craving for some chocolate" Flash explained"How was your night"

descriptionThe Spider-Family EmptyRe: The Spider-Family

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Spider-Lady swinged into her and Spider-Man's apartment. She pulled off her mask then she heard movement coming from the kitchen. She inwardly questions why her Spider Senses didn't go off as she carefully leaves the bedroom and make her way down the hall. Turning the lights on she sees Flash quietly sitting down while drinking a glass of chocolate milk"He had a craving for some chocolate" Flash explained"How was your night"

"Flash? You're back?" MJ approached him cautiously. "Is...the other guy still there?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Flash? You're back?" MJ approached him cautiously. "Is...the other guy still there?"

Flash nods"Don't worry. He's caged for now."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh, okay." MJ said and took a seat. "So you literally just got back eh? Did they help you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh, okay." MJ said and took a seat. "So you literally just got back eh? Did they help you?"

"Gwen's determine to find a way to completly seperate me and the Symbiote. In the meantime I've been hunting down and capturing rogue Symbiotes for SHIELD to help pass the time. My not so better half doesn't mind much. Hates the type that we're hunting"Flash said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Gwen's determine to find a way to completly seperate me and the Symbiote. In the meantime I've been hunting down and capturing rogue Symbiotes for SHIELD to help pass the time. My not so better half doesn't mind much. Hates the type that we're hunting"Flash said

"Good enough for me." MJ said and stuck to the wall with her feet. "Welcome back by the way."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Good enough for me." MJ said and stuck to the wall with her feet. "Welcome back by the way."

"Thanks. Hows Aunt May btw" Flash asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

MJ shot out a web and grabbed a glass for herself, pulled it over and caught it in her hand without spilling a drop. She sipped it. "Very good, made a new vase recently and she ran into Ock recently too. He was surprisingly civil."

more_horiz
Also, check out Sunshine. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

MJ shot out a web and grabbed a glass for herself, pulled it over and caught it in her hand without spilling a drop. She sipped it. "Very good, made a new vase recently and she ran into Ock recently too. He was surprisingly civil."

Flashed grinned"Otto? The last time I ran into him was when I was helping you guys and Harry battle the Sinister Six"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Flashed grinned"Otto? The last time I ran into him was when I was helping you guys and Harry battle the Sinister Six"

"Yeah, he's doing alright and he hasn't caused any trouble recently either. Oh! And Shocker's walking again after that incident with Hulk."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, he's doing alright and he hasn't caused any trouble recently either. Oh! And Shocker's walking again after that incident with Hulk."

"Thats good to know. Still don't know what made him think he'd stand a chance against him" Flash said

OT: To continue where we left off in the original MA thread Smile

IC: In NY Green Goblin was out patrolling in NY. Things were running pretty slow tonight so Harry figured he go visit Gwen once he calls it a night

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thats good to know. Still don't know what made him think he'd stand a chance against him" Flash said

IC: In NY Green Goblin was out patrolling in NY. Things were running pretty slow tonight so Harry figured he go visit Gwen once he calls it a night

"I think he was drunk." MJ said and shrugged.

Things were indeed quiet...at least until a rocket shot out of nowhere towards Harry.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Things were indeed quiet...at least until a rocket shot out of nowhere towards Harry.

Flash had just finished washing the glass that he drank the milk from he could feel his not so better half trying to get out, moving within his bloodstream and underneath his skin but he surpressed it"Caught you and Pete on tv, good teamwork in taking down one of the AIM Mechs"

Green Goblin's sensors picked it up then he flies upwards then noticed the missle still following him. Once he got enough height in him he manuvers his cluder to flip infront of it then he fired a laser from his glider and the rocket exploded"So much for a dull evenning"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Flash had just finished washing the glass that he drank the milk from he could feel his not so better half trying to get out, moving within his bloodstream and underneath his skin but he surpressed it"Caught you and Pete on tv, good teamwork in taking down one of the AIM Mechs"

Green Goblin's sensors picked it up then he flies upwards then noticed the missle still following him. Once he got enough height in him he manuvers his cluder to flip infront of it then he fired a laser from his glider and the rocket exploded"So much for a dull evenning"

"Thanks, we had some help but it feels good to take down a giant robot or two every now and then."

Two more were fired at him and he could see someone on a glider.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thanks, we had some help but it feels good to take down a giant robot or two every now and then."

"Preaching to the chior on that one" Flash said

Green Goblin took out the rockets"Green Goblin" Harry announced"And you are?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Preaching to the chior on that one" Flash said

Green Goblin took out the rockets"Green Goblin" Harry announced"And you are?"

To Guy.

more_horiz
Peter swung in. "MJ! I'm home!"

"Hey Tiger, we have some company."

The man flew over to Harry. "Greetings Osborn. You can call me...The Hobgoblin."
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ggDA1F12nas/TSo9AF46R1I/AAAAAAAAAGA/ByzIS9HTrzQ/s1600/_MUA2_Concept_Hobgoblin.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The man flew over to Harry. "Greetings Osborn. You can call me...The Hobgoblin."
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ggDA1F12nas/TSo9AF46R1I/AAAAAAAAAGA/ByzIS9HTrzQ/s1600/_MUA2_Concept_Hobgoblin.jpg

"Going to take a wild guess and say this has something to do with the serum" Green Goblin said and drew out his sword

"Hey Pete" Flash greeted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Going to take a wild guess and say this has something to do with the serum" Green Goblin said and drew out his sword

"Hey Pete" Flash greeted

"Flash Thompson? When did you get back?" He asked as he walked up and held out his hand.

"You are correct. I am the true heir to the Goblin Legacy!" He reached back and pulled out his own flaming sword. "Prepare yourself!" He flew towards Harry, his glider's machine guns activating.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Pete" Flash greeted

"Flash Thompson? When did you get back?" He asked as he walked up and held out his hand.

"You are correct. I am the true heir to the Goblin Legacy!" He reached back and pulled out his own flaming sword. "Prepare yourself!" He flew towards Harry, his glider's machine guns activating.

"Just about a few days ago" Flash shook his hand

Green Goblin flew away to avoid the machine gun fire

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Pete" Flash greeted

"That's great. So how's the other guy?"

Hobgoblin gave chase, his glider easily keeping up with Harry's.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Pete" Flash greeted

"That's great. So how's the other guy?"

Hobgoblin gave chase, his glider easily keeping up with Harry's.

"Haven't gotten a chance to meet Hulk yet" Flash responded

Green Goblin fired a rocket then it changed course and went for Hobgoblin. It exploded and created a sonic vibration

Last edited by Legato on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: Also, check out NuCAU Sign Up. Smile

Night!! Sleep

more_horiz
While preparing for some patrolling of her own MJ heard a tap outside of her apartment window

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply