CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Seigi pokes Emilia's nose, saying "well well, why don't you just tell everybody what my fav movies are while you're at it miss smartypants?" before following the group back to their jet

Emilia: I don't have a device that can do that, but i can make a pyschic abstract who can read your mind. so if i want to know what your favorite movies are i could.

gets on board the jet.

Seigi laughs. "What, does this chick not have a sense of humor? and I thought I was the one who took everything literally. Prince Kaz, where'd you last spot Tairyoku?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Seigi pokes Emilia's nose, saying "well well, why don't you just tell everybody what my fav movies are while you're at it miss smartypants?" before following the group back to their jet

Emilia: I don't have a device that can do that, but i can make a pyschic abstract who can read your mind. so if i want to know what your favorite movies are i could.

gets on board the jet.

Seigi laughs. "What, does this chick not have a sense of humor? and I thought I was the one who took everything literally. Prince Kaz, where'd you last spot Tairyoku?"

Ming:oh she has a sense of humor, but her older sister on the another hand, there's some one who's completely void of humor.

Kaz: at my school, I tried to take her down but couldn't do anything against her. too add insult to injury she blew up my school, and then bought it, me and everyone in it back in one peiece as if nothing happen. plus during our bought i could swear the stuff she did seem break the rules of logic.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:39 pm

"Yeah that sounds like my opposite, do you kids have any idea who she's working with?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Froggy wrote:"Yeah that sounds like my opposite, do you kids have any idea who she's working with?"

Emilia: well from what informention i have on her, she's the CEO of organzation called Chaotic Core, she has Pyschotic grandson name Zotoshi, and she orchestrated the Tokyo Quake. some of her members are kids like us, there names are Billy,Benny, Cindy, Kenya, Malida, Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue and Yoxie. Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue and Yoxie have been adudcated by CHAOS along with two twin girls name Binji & Jinji that have been brainwashed by Kiryu.

Kaz: I took care of Billy, Benny and Cindy, there behind bars.

Emilia: and out of all them, we only know one who didn't get her powers naturally and that's Malida, she drank a serum to gain her powers. currently she's being held at LION along with Kenya.

Kaz: and Zaskuista, Billy, Benny, Cindy, Saskue, are Kaijin. Binji and Jinji are the twin daughters of Osamua the Kaijin King.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah that sounds like my opposite, do you kids have any idea who she's working with?"

Emilia: well from what informention i have on her, she's the CEO of organzation called Chaotic Core, she has Pyschotic grandson name Zotoshi, and she orchestrated the Tokyo Quake. some of her members are kids like us, there names are Billy,Benny, Cindy, Kenya, Malida, Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue and Yoxie. Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue and Yoxie have been adudcated by CHAOS along with two twin girls name Binji & Jinji that have been brainwashed by Kiryu.

Emilia: and out of all them, we only know one who didn't get her powers naturally and that's Malida, she drank a serum to gain her powers. currently she's being held at LION along with Kenya.

Kaz: and Zaskuista, Billy, Benny, Cindy, Saskue, are Kaijin. Binji and Jinji are the twin daughters of Osamua the Kaijin King.
"So all that to tell me she's working with CHAOS?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:49 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"So all that to tell me she's working with CHAOS?"

Ming: what she is?!? I thought only Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue and Yoxie were adbucated to Chaos by Sargon & that Hojo guy.

Emilia: right, but, that's what i thought too, but it seems somehow that Seigi has figure out that Taryikou must be working with CHAOS.

Hiroishi: but the only way she couldn't be with them if someone sent her a letter telling them about the place?

Ming: then it probably was that Sargon person!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:00 am

"Sargon's not an idiot so much as he is p-whipped. Tairyoku and I are connected, plus your analysis told me as much, what with her sponsoring the Chaotic Core. C'mon you're suppose to be super-kids, act like it" she'd say, pointing at Emilia's brain. "I shouldn't come to this conclusion before you, it's not MY story"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:29 am

Froggy wrote:"Sargon's not an idiot so much as he is p-whipped. Tairyoku and I are connected, plus your analysis told me as much, what with her sponsoring the Chaotic Core. C'mon you're suppose to be super-kids, act like it" she'd say, pointing at Emilia's brain. "I shouldn't come to this conclusion before you, it's not MY story"

Emilia: yes super teenagers as in we have different set of abilites, my ability is to manifested stuff from my imagination, Ming has Onychokinesis , Hiroishi has Hyalokinesis , then there's Burst and Kelly's abilites. okay now if Sargon told Tariyoku about Chaos then he must have want her for something. now if I just put two and two together then the only like conclusion is that Sargon got Tariyoku on board CHAOS just to help him train Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue ,Yoxie , Binji, and Jinji.

Hiroishi: huh how can you be sure that's what Sargon abducted them for ?

Emilia: cause that's just the kind of person Sargon is!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Sargon's not an idiot so much as he is p-whipped. Tairyoku and I are connected, plus your analysis told me as much, what with her sponsoring the Chaotic Core. C'mon you're suppose to be super-kids, act like it" she'd say, pointing at Emilia's brain. "I shouldn't come to this conclusion before you, it's not MY story"

Emilia: yes super teenagers as in we have different set of abilites, my ability is to manifested stuff from my imagination, Ming has Onychokinesis , Hiroishi has Hyalokinesis , then there's Burst and Kelly's abilites. okay now if Sargon told Tariyoku about Chaos then he must have want her for something. now if I just put two and two together then the only like conclusion is that Sargon got Tariyoku on board CHAOS just to help him train Askuka, Kiryu, Kiyio, Zaskuista, Ryu & Kaniou, Saskue ,Yoxie , Binji, and Jinji.

"That and he's totally p-whipped, I mean only reason he carries Tairyoku around.....but seriously you kids aren't half bad for a bunch of stiffs"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"That and he's totally p-whipped, I mean only reason he carries Tairyoku around.....but seriously you kids aren't half bad for a bunch of stiffs"

Emilia: well Sargon is the servant of the Arch Demon Baba Yaga, he made a pact with her and as a result he has a part of her pride. however he's not the only servant, there's Bobo, with gluttony pact , Bathory with the sloth pack, and Lazasuras with the wrath pact. and there's more the only 3 people to ever turn on Baba Yaga are Cleopatra with the lust pact, Baba Yaga had her turn into a brozen statue, Midas with the Greed impact, my cousin Saskouia, plus a three magic users got rid of him, and Rasptuin , with the envy pact, who has killed by Lazasuras.

his soul was kept in a soul flask by Sargon, but later possessed a magic user i know name Tony Matthews, and help with taking down Baba Yaga and her minions in which Sargon's former body was destroyed. even help taking down a religous fantatic that had got hold of a powerful artifact that was created by the Mad god Azathoth. but that's not all Baba Yaga herself is a servant to Yog-Sothoth the Dark god of magic! currenlty Baba Yaga is imprisoning inside a vase, Lazasuras, Bobo and Ashely are being kept in LION cells.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Emilia: well Sargon is the servant of the Arch Demon Baba Yaga, he made a pact with her and as a result he has a part of her pride. however he's not the only servant, there's Bobo, with gluttony pact , Bathory with the sloth pack, and Lazasuras with the wrath pact. and there's more the only 3 people to ever turn on Baba Yaga are Cleopatra with the lust pact, Baba Yaga had her turn into a brozen statue, Midas with the Greed impact, my cousin Saskouia, plus a three magic users got rid of him, and Rasptuin , with the envy pact, who has killed by Lazasuras.

his soul was kept in a soul flask by Sargon, but later possessed a magic user i know name Tony Matthews, and help with taking down Baba Yaga and her minions in which Sargon's former body was destroyed. even help taking down a religous fantatic that had got hold of a powerful artifact that was created by the Mad god Azathoth. but that's not all Baba Yaga herself is a servant to Yog-Sothoth the Dark god of magic! currenlty Baba Yaga is imprisoning inside a vase, Lazasuras, Bobo and Ashely are being kept in LION cells.
"Thanks for the wordy backstory exposition girl but I kind of knew that already!" Seigi tells them as they keep up the search
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Gabriel and Drusilla held hands as they walked the halls of LION.

Sophia paused when she saw them. She smiled. "Sooooo...."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Thanks for the wordy backstory exposition girl but I kind of knew that already!" Seigi tells them as they keep up the search

Ming: so where's Rasputin?

Emilia: well the conclusion is if he's not inside Tony, and Makhal wasn't the one who took him out, then Sargon has him!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm

"so is this thing gonna find him or what?" Seigi asks
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Froggy wrote:"so is this thing gonna find him or what?" Seigi asks

Emilia: well I don't have anything that can track the whereabouts of CHAOS HQ , but it will be must easier to track them invidually if we just wait for them to show up somewhere.

Ming: so basically we just have to right for the remain members of Chaotic Core to make their move!

Hiroishi: let's head to back to LION for the time being.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Emilia: well I don't have anything that can track the whereabouts of CHAOS HQ , but it will be must easier to track them invidually if we just wait for them to show up somewhere.

Ming: so basically we just have to right for the remain members of Chaotic Core to make their move!

Seigi puts her hands up. "Count me out, I don't really like LION, they keep order but the way they do it isn't my style, so buh-bye" Seigi says, hopping out of the ship
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Seigi puts her hands up. "Count me out, I don't really like LION, they keep order but the way they do it isn't my style, so buh-bye" Seigi says, hopping out of the ship

Emilia goes after Seigi, and says in firm tone.

Emilia: okay then we will do this with out LION, but will still need to go to someplace where we can wait, that informention room.

Ming rushes out and says in firm tone.

Ming: wait what about the Black Dargons , we could go to them.

Kaz also steps out of the ship saying in firm tone

Prince Kaz: and there is also my place we can all go to!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm

"let's go to prince Kaz place" Seigi says as Kelly and Burst jump out
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Froggy wrote:"let's go to prince Kaz place" Seigi says as Kelly and Burst jump out

Emilia: okay then it's settle we're heading to Prince Kaz's place!
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"let's go to prince Kaz place" Seigi says as Kelly and Burst jump out

once they arrive there, Seigi explains their situationa nd they all get ffree rooms
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

once they arrive there, Seigi explains their situationa nd they all get ffree rooms

Prince Kaz then talks to his father and says to him in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: Father I'm after this person name Tariyoku, who is the head of this organzation called Chaotic Core, who team up with this another organzation called CHAOS.

Father: well that's nice my boy at lest somebody's trying to stop Chaotic Core, so who is this CHAOS Group?

Emilia then tells Prince Kaz's father about Sargon, Baba Yaga, and CHAOS.

OT: note since Sargon, and Baba have a very detail backgrounds this is the best i can do to simplifed the previous archs they we're involed in. cause this way the character she's talking to can know what she's actually talking about. if i were have her actually have dialouge that tried to simpilfed Sargon and Baba Yaga's archs , then the person she's talking to in case Kaz's father wouldn't get what she's talking about, cause he hasn't experience what she's experience .

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 am

"So Emily, how have things been going?" Stronghold asked as he did some stretches in the gravity chamber.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Prince Kaz: Father I'm after this person name Tariyoku, who is the head of this organzation called Chaotic Core, who team up with this another organzation called CHAOS.

Father: well that's nice my boy at lest somebody's trying to stop Chaotic Core, so who is this CHAOS Group?

OT: note since Sargon, and Baba have a very detail backgrounds this is the best i can do to simplifed the previous archs they we're involed in. cause this way the character she's talking to can know what she's actually talking about. if i were have her actually have dialouge that tried to simpilfed Sargon and Baba Yaga's archs , then the person she's talking to in case Kaz's father wouldn't get what she's talking about, cause he hasn't experience what she's experience .
OT: quit worrying man, it's good enough

As she finishes the explanation, Seigi asks if he's caught any strange behavior in the past few months
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OT: quit worrying man, it's good enough

As she finishes the explanation, Seigi asks if he's caught any strange behavior in the past few months

the Empeor: well just from these two twin girls name Binji and Jinji , their behaviors aren't like what they previous were or supposed to be.

Prince Kaz: that's because those two girls you mention father have been brainwash!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:56 am

"Any idea of their last whereabouts your highness?" Seigi asked
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content