CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 am

Froggy wrote:"Any idea of their last whereabouts your highness?" Seigi asked

Empeor : yeah the last place i saw them was at the Forest, and I didn't seen them after that, nobody has.

Emilia: that means that Sargon took them sometime when they we're in the forest, can you tell us anymore?

Empeor : well my informention montiors did capture two teenage boys from Osaka Azazaki and Rasoukaki running through the streets. and i beleive that the Azazaki boy was sreaching for his girl friend.

Ming: who's Azazaki?

Prince Kaz: he's the leader of the Osaka High Gang!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 am

"You kids, go bring this Azakak kid here, I do" Seigi says
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 am

Froggy wrote:"You kids, go bring this Azakak kid here, I do" Seigi says

Prince Kaz , Kindy, and Emilia's team leave to go get Azazaki.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Prince Kaz, Kindy, and Emilia arrived back with Azazaki and Emilia says in firm tone.

Emilia: okay here's Azazaki!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Prince Kaz, Kindy, and Emilia arrived back with Azazaki and Emilia says in firm tone.

Seigi waved at Azazaki
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Agent Stills took note of the fleet leaving Earth. "Wow, we couldn't even detect them when they arrived, but they left in such a hurry they forgot to cloak their ships, wonder what caused that" he'd say checking out the apparatus

"If only the rest of our politicians were that diplomatic" Worthington said nudging Stills as they were checking out the fleets retreat
Stills let out a small laugh as he heard Worthington's comment. "Heh, funny guy, glad you're back on duty though, are you ready to work?"

"Always" Worthington said"Catch you later Pink" he waved at Elizabeth Chase as she and Cody took off
Stills raised an eyebrow at Worthington as he said the name Pink. "PInk? You're gonna have to explain THAT one to me" he told him as they walked over to the armory

"Oh I was referring to Elizabeth's costume" Worthington explained"Yeah I best come up with a better nickname"

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/a/00/4fe8a99ce6160/detail.jpg

Minus the X Symbol

"How about Magneta?" Sophia asked.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_pink

"I like that."Worthington said" Would confuse the hell out of a supervillain thats for sure"

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, would be funny to see."

"That invasion is one less "crisis" to worry about"Worthington said

OT: Continuing from where the last thread left off Smile
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Agent Stills took note of the fleet leaving Earth. "Wow, we couldn't even detect them when they arrived, but they left in such a hurry they forgot to cloak their ships, wonder what caused that" he'd say checking out the apparatus

"If only the rest of our politicians were that diplomatic" Worthington said nudging Stills as they were checking out the fleets retreat
Stills let out a small laugh as he heard Worthington's comment. "Heh, funny guy, glad you're back on duty though, are you ready to work?"

"Always" Worthington said"Catch you later Pink" he waved at Elizabeth Chase as she and Cody took off
Stills raised an eyebrow at Worthington as he said the name Pink. "PInk? You're gonna have to explain THAT one to me" he told him as they walked over to the armory

"Oh I was referring to Elizabeth's costume" Worthington explained"Yeah I best come up with a better nickname"

Minus the X Symbol

"I like that."Worthington said" Would confuse the hell out of a supervillain thats for sure"

"Yeah, at least it was a good show." Sophia smiled.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Minus the X Symbol

"Yeah, at least it was a good show." Sophia smiled.

Worthington smiled"That it was"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:56 pm

worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

Worthington would see Red Murray guiding Project ENigma through the LION halls. He was dressed in the uniform, fondling the badge on his chest and looking at it.

"Remember him?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Froggy wrote:worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

Worthington would see Red Murray guiding Project ENigma through the LION halls. He was dressed in the uniform, fondling the badge on his chest and looking at it.

"Remember him?"

"That I do" Worthington smiled then looked at Sophia"Catch ya later Boss Lady" he saluted then approached Red Murray and Project ENigma"Let me help you with that" Worthington said while straightening up his badge"Never a fan of these myself. Usually bulky" he glanced up at Murry"Long time no see Red"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

"Remember him?"

"That I do" Worthington smiled then looked at Sophia"Catch ya later Boss Lady" he saluted then approached Red Murray and Project ENigma"Let me help you with that" Worthington said while straightening up his badge"Never a fan of these myself. Usually bulky" he glanced up at Murry"Long time no see Red"
"Thank you for your help with this. I still have some data to accumulate on social setting" Project Enigma would say, his voice still a bit robotic, but starting to gain a rather human like ting eto it

"Hello to you too! Thanks for your help back at the base! Ever since then, PEte and I have been trying to live a normal life, when I suggested to PEte the idea of being a hero with a secret identity. He's no longer Project Enigma, for he is now PEte Robinson, self-defense inswtructor" Red owuld say

Stills piped up "Your mission involves some lost data that needs to be trashed. Turns out someone stole the genetic makeup that made PEte here and intends to sell it to the highest bidder. We must put a stop to that. The auction is going on in Arizona of all places, can you believe that?" he'd ask him while Red Murray waved down Sophia

"Ms. Cynaburg! Ms. Cynaburg? Could I get your autograph?" The young scientist would ask

Last edited by Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm

OT: BTW Froggy you know Sophia's there also?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Legato wrote:OT: BTW Froggy you know Sophia's there also?
OT:post edited to fix this
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

OT: Sophia Flexed her giant muscles.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Seigi waved at Azazaki

Azazaki: so what do you guys want with me?

Prince Kaz: we want to know when was the last time you saw the Tokyo high gang and two girls name Binji and Jinji?

Azazaki: well the last time was when i was recused my girl from them. first i had to go Downtown Osaka , and take on Kyioio, who i beat. then it was off to Osaka Industrial to deal with Askuka. she had the ability to hulk out , and but likey i had shock gloves equiped, along with fire shoes but that didn't phase her.

so i used my brain to outsmart her and dumping quick dry cement on her. then it was off to Osaka Bay to deal with Saskue. I beat his cheap telekientic butt, then heading on towards the Tokyo forest were i had to deal with Binji and Jinji. I took out Binji with flash bombs, and had trouble beating Jinji cause of her speed.

eventually managed to beat her as well. then it was off to the Tokyo Graveyard to deal with Zotoshi. the guy was tough to beat, but i eventually beat him if only barely. then it was off to Up Town Tokyo to deal with Zaskukuita.

she was tough but i managed to beat her as well. then it was of to the Tokyo Junkyard to deal with Yoxie! the bitch has hard, she had this ability to open up portals on her own body. and then the bitch pull me inside one of her portals and i end up in a strange dimension.

I had to take on all kinds of strange creature, and even face a twisted form of Yoxie that was dub Yoxie Balzagio! but I managed to beat it using a sword that was there. then i had to combat flying toasters with teeth, and had to face Yoxie inside her own body, so i was like WTF. the bitch was freaking tough, but i managed to beat her.

after that I found a key which open a gate that lead me into her freaking wardrobe! and i took her out with a surprise attack. then it was off to the Dragon Hotel to deal with the Dragon Twins Ryu & Kaniou! but it was damn trap the bastards tried to get rid of me by blowing the place up with expolsives but lucky i escaped in the nick of time.

then it was off to the Cross temple to finally face off against the bastards! where i had to battle a bunch of sumo girls before getting to them. then I had to face the Dragon Twins and those bastards were as hard as hell to beat! it was nearly impossible to take them down together, so i got idea, if i couldn't take them both on at the same time then i had to split them up!

I used a smoke bomb to get them to split up, Rena I guy who was with me took out Kaniou, while I dealt with Ryu! it was a tough battle but i managed to defeat the bastard. then it was off to Tokyo High Gang's hideout the old ruin down robot factory to finally face Kiryu! the fight was tough but that was only because that Kiryu bastard was cheating!

during the fight i saw Hojo come out of nowhere, and take out the device that Kiryu was using to cheat. then i discover that Hojo was my girl friend's real father. and that's when i saw him Sargon. and just when i was about to take out Kiryu i saw that guy appear behind Kiryu and take him down with one stroke of his blade!

after he and Hojo just suddenly vanished with Kiryu!

Prince Kaz: hmm there's a thing you should know about Binji & Jinji, and it is that they have been brainwash!

Azazaki: brainwash huh.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Remember him?"

"Thank you for your help with this. I still have some data to accumulate on social setting" Project Enigma would say, his voice still a bit robotic, but starting to gain a rather human like ting eto it

"Hello to you too! Thanks for your help back at the base! Ever since then, PEte and I have been trying to live a normal life, when I suggested to PEte the idea of being a hero with a secret identity. He's no longer Project Enigma, for he is now PEte Robinson, self-defense inswtructor" Red owuld say

Stills piped up "Your mission involves some lost data that needs to be trashed. Turns out someone stole the genetic makeup that made PEte here and intends to sell it to the highest bidder. We must put a stop to that. The auction is going on in Arizona of all places, can you believe that?" he'd ask him while Red Murray waved down Sophia

"Ms. Cynaburg! Ms. Cynaburg? Could I get your autograph?" The young scientist would ask

Worthington shrugged"Strange comes with the territory here. See you got a fan" he complimented Sophia
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

"Certainly." Sophia said and took out a pen.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Stills nodded to the two. "You should take off in five minutes. Before that, get to know each other better, armor up, whatever you need" Stills tells them

Red smiles as Sophia autographs her jacket. "I've been a big fan of your research and I don't know if you saw, but I put an article in Hyperius Monthly that was built off research you made, with a few tweaks here and there, it was called Advanced Gene-Therapy? Did you read it by any chance?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Seigi waved at Azazaki

Prince Kaz: we want to know when was the last time you saw the Tokyo high gang and two girls name Binji and Jinji?

Azazaki: well the last time was when i was recused my girl from them. first i had to go Downtown Osaka , and take on Kyioio, who i beat. then it was off to Osaka Industrial to deal with Askuka. she had the ability to hulk out , and but likey i had shock gloves equiped, along with fire shoes but that didn't phase her.

so i used my brain to outsmart her and dumping quick dry cement on her. then it was off to Osaka Bay to deal with Saskue. I beat his cheap telekientic butt, then heading on towards the Tokyo forest were i had to deal with Binji and Jinji. I took out Binji with flash bombs, and had trouble beating Jinji cause of her speed.

eventually managed to beat her as well. then it was off to the Tokyo Graveyard to deal with Zotoshi. the guy was tough to beat, but i eventually beat him if only barely. then it was off to Up Town Tokyo to deal with Zaskukuita.

she was tough but i managed to beat her as well. then it was of to the Tokyo Junkyard to deal with Yoxie! the bitch has hard, she had this ability to open up portals on her own body. and then the bitch pull me inside one of her portals and i end up in a strange dimension.

I had to take on all kinds of strange creature, and even face a twisted form of Yoxie that was dub Yoxie Balzagio! but I managed to beat it using a sword that was there. then i had to combat flying toasters with teeth, and had to face Yoxie inside her own body, so i was like WTF. the bitch was freaking tough, but i managed to beat her.

after that I found a key which open a gate that lead me into her freaking wardrobe! and i took her out with a surprise attack. then it was off to the Dragon Hotel to deal with the Dragon Twins Ryu & Kaniou! but it was damn trap the bastards tried to get rid of me by blowing the place up with expolsives but lucky i escaped in the nick of time.

then it was off to the Cross temple to finally face off against the bastards! where i had to battle a bunch of sumo girls before getting to them. then I had to face the Dragon Twins and those bastards were as hard as hell to beat! it was nearly impossible to take them down together, so i got idea, if i couldn't take them both on at the same time then i had to split them up!

I used a smoke bomb to get them to split up, Rena I guy who was with me took out Kaniou, while I dealt with Ryu! it was a tough battle but i managed to defeat the bastard. then it was off to Tokyo High Gang's hideout the old ruin down robot factory to finally face Kiryu! the fight was tough but that was only because that Kiryu bastard was cheating!

during the fight i saw Hojo come out of nowhere, and take out the device that Kiryu was using to cheat. then i discover that Hojo was my girl friend's real father. and that's when i saw him Sargon. and just when i was about to take out Kiryu i saw that guy appear behind Kiryu and take him down with one stroke of his blade!

Prince Kaz: hmm there's a thing you should know about Binji & Jinji, and it is that they have been brainwash!

"Well we already knew that, so if Ohjo is involved, then CHAOS definitely is"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Froggy wrote:Stills nodded to the two. "You should take off in five minutes. Before that, get to know each other better, armor up, whatever you need" Stills tells them

Red smiles as Sophia autographs her jacket. "I've been a big fan of your research and I don't know if you saw, but I put an article in Hyperius Monthly that was built off research you made, with a few tweaks here and there, it was called Advanced Gene-Therapy? Did you read it by any chance?"

"Self desense instructor. How's that going for you?" Worthington asked PEte while waving goodbye at Red and Stills and salutes Sophia before heading off
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Seigi waved at Azazaki

"Well we already knew that, so if Ohjo is involved, then CHAOS definitely is"

Azazaki: speak for yourself, i had no idea those two were brainwash.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Stills nodded to the two. "You should take off in five minutes. Before that, get to know each other better, armor up, whatever you need" Stills tells them

"Self desense instructor. How's that going for you?" Worthington asked PEte while waving goodbye at Red and Stills and salutes Sophia before heading off
WOrthington would see PEte's left hand blur out as he grabbed a weapon. "It is quite interesting to see the varying skill levels in people, and the coordinating interests one has in defending themselves. I have learned a great deal about my students, though some ask me for lessons after class that have nothing to do with self-defense" he says, looking confused
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 pm

"I believe I have. Yes, I remember now. That was very good work."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 pm

"Now let's set a trap gang!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down