CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am

Legato what do you think of Tariyoku's new look?
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:the glass projectiles break as they hit KEnya but he stills truggles for a while before giving in to emilia's power

quick note: the metal glass / amorphous metal projectiles fires breaking depends on what type of metal glass / Amorphous glass the projectiles are composed off. if it's the alloy made up of palladium with small fractions of silver ( 3.5 percent ) , phosphorus , silicon and germanium then it's not breaking , it's just going to bend like plastic. oh and metallic glass is not transparent

I never said it was transparent so i don't get why youf eel the need to add that

considering we have magical valkyrie empowered women and people who can MOVE at lightspeed to say that this alloy would be unbreakable or tha tit' snot breaking when faced with a hybrid who's skin has been knownt o be more thant ough enough to break up someone like Sandblock, is a bit much to nitpick. I already give you enough leeway with running fights and making them one sided so instead of trying to inject 'realism' at random points, you should realize that when you amke super durable characters, certain things will break against their skin

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:the glass projectiles break as they hit KEnya but he stills truggles for a while before giving in to emilia's power

quick note: the metal glass / amorphous metal projectiles fires breaking depends on what type of metal glass / Amorphous glass the projectiles are composed off. if it's the alloy made up of palladium with small fractions of silver ( 3.5 percent ) , phosphorus , silicon and germanium then it's not breaking , it's just going to bend like plastic. oh and metallic glass is not transparent

I never said it was transparent so i don't get why youf eel the need to add that

considering we have magical valkyrie empowered women and people who can MOVE at lightspeed to say that this alloy would be unbreakable or tha tit' snot breaking when faced with a hybrid who's skin has been knownt o be more thant ough enough to break up someone like Sandblock, is a bit much to nitpick. I already give you enough leeway with running fights and making them one sided so instead of trying to inject 'realism' at random points, you should realize that when you amke super durable characters, certain things will break against their skin

well i'm not saying it's unbreakable , sure it can break , but not like typical glass. it pops , gets holes, cracks, snaps, dents, and stretches. there's also the fact that the bullets might bounce off the guy just like normal bullets do when the hit Superman. so depend on what i make the metallic glass that he just fire at the Kaijin Kenya I would either have the bullets shatter like typical glass or have the bullets get deformed and ricochet of the guy.

edit: on Sandwinder while Sandwinder has never been broken by anyone before he has been cut & scratch by Holly before when she was Shadowfly and was using her Kanata that was forge from a ultra reinforce titantium a metal alloy made up of diamond, carbon steel and super reinforce titanium.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Hiroishi ducks for cover as his now broken and deformed palladium base metallic glass bullets ricochet back at his team saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: team watch out my Palladium base metallic glass bullets are richocheting back towards us!

Emilia forms a pyschic construct barrier to stop the bullets saying in a firm tone.

Emilia: you know Hiroishi if you just used your typical metallic glass or glass bullets instead of your Palladium base ones, then those would have shatter when they hit Kenya and not ricohet back at us!

Ming: wait if Hiroishi's Palladium based metallic glass bullets broken, deformed and ricochet off when they hit Kenya, then what about my nail projectiles?!?
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Hiroishi ducks for cover as his now broken and deformed palladium base metallic glass bullets ricochet back at his team saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: team watch out my Palladium base metallic glass bullets are richocheting back towards us!

Emilia forms a pyschic construct barrier to stop the bullets saying in a firm tone.

Emilia: you know Hiroishi if you just used your typical metallic glass or glass bullets instead of your Palladium base ones, then those would have shatter when they hit Kenya and not ricohet back at us!

Ming: wait if Hiroishi's Palladium based metallic glass bullets broken, deformed and ricochet off when they hit Kenya, then what about my nail projectiles?!?
"I wouldn't try them, just have Emilia cut off his air supply, we don't know HOW durable the guy is"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

well i'm not saying it's unbreakable , sure it can break , but not like typical glass. it pops , gets holes, cracks, snaps, dents, and stretches. there's also the fact that the bullets might bounce off the guy just like normal bullets do when the hit Superman. so depend on what i make the metallic glass that he just fire at the Kaijin Kenya I would either have the bullets shatter like typical glass or have the bullets get deformed and ricochet of the guy.

edit: on Sandwinder while Sandwinder has never been broken by anyone before he has been cut & scratch by Holly before when she was Shadowfly and was using her Kanata that was forge from a ultra reinforce titantium a metal alloy made up of diamond, carbon steel and super reinforce titanium.

You brought it up like Kenya wasn't made to be super durable by you and that Hiroishi's attack would overpower him
if it's iirelevant to the subject at hand, dont' bring it up please. I get that you made it interesting but either way, the bullet sowuld po dent or stretch against him right?

or is kenya NOT super durable anymore?

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

You brought it up like Kenya wasn't made to be super durable by you and that Hiroishi's attack would overpower him
if it's iirelevant to the subject at hand, dont' bring it up please. I get that you made it interesting but either way, the bullet sowuld po dent or stretch against him right?

or is kenya NOT super durable anymore?

no the guy is still super durable i just ment that the bullets won't break as in shatter like glass. yeah that's why the bullets are deformed. oh and Ming already fire her nail projectiles at Kenya, which was at the same time that Hiroishi fire his bullets.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 pm

"So Emilia you're the elader, are you goign to ask him any que-

"Where's the rest of your crew?" Burst asked Kenya as he awoke, cutting off Kelly
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Penelope finished getting dressed, jumped up and down, loosened up and closed her eyes. She then vanished from the Chase Mansion, appearing again in front of her school.
Jayce was standing there waiting and holding out a soda bottle. Penelope appeared in front of him and gladly accepted it. "Thank you."
"No prob." He smiled.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Froggy wrote:"So Emilia you're the elader, are you goign to ask him any que-

"Where's the rest of your crew?" Burst asked Kenya as he awoke, cutting off Kelly

Emilia ( looking at Kenya) : you don't have much air left so you better talk!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

HE reveals the location of his other team members rather quickly, bu spits out a few words of defiance in telling Emilia that her team may ahve caught him by surprise, but since he's fallen,the others will know
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Taryioku : okay stud now that told you and your boss info on the stuff I know about, now it's your turn to telling me something. why did you tell me to come here, oh and do you want to have a rabid badger stuff down your pants cause i can arranged that.

Sargon: ah no thanks, and the reason i told you to come here is because i want you to aid me with training Kyoio, Asukua, Saskue, Binji, Jinji, Zotoshi, Zaskuktsia, Ryuu, Kainou, Kiryu and Yoxie .

Taryioku: sure thing stud, oh and are you sure you don't want a rabid badger down your pants i hear it's all the rage right now.

reaches behind her back and when she brings her right arm out she suddenly has a rabid badger in her hand.

Sargon: yeah I'm sure.

Tariyoku then makes the badger vanish saying in firm tone.

Tariyoku: okay now is there anything else you two ( looking at Christine and Sargon) what to know about?

Sargon: yeah how did Akechi become a Kaijin?

Tariyoku( nonsense story): well long, long long , long , long , long time ago when dinosaurs samurai, pirates, ninjas and caveman roam the earth there was a hunter name Akechi and he was hunting down the elusive Nobunagazarus. during the final bout he was bitting by the Nobunagazaurs and that's how he became a Kaijin true story.

Sargon : that story your telling to me and Christine doesn't make any sense you just made that up!

Tariyoku: of course i made it up that story is hogwash!

Sargon: show are you going to tell us how Akechi became a Kaijin or are you just going to make up another insane story again.

Tariykou: nah this time I going to tell the truth about how Akechi became a Kaijin! it all start back during the Sengoku period when at the time Akechi was a loyal follower to Oda Nobunaga but something drastic happen that made him betray Nobunaga. in 1577 Akechi had been order by Nobunaga to peacefully subdud the Hatano clan. Akechi would eventually succeeding in the peacefully surrender of Hatano Hideharu and his brother.

he had bought them before Nobunaga and offer them safe treatment but was later shock when Nobunaga had Hatano and his brother executed. word got out about this a Hatano Hideharu's retainers brutally murdered Akechi's mother, his wife ,and his only daughter for his betrayal. stricken with grief Akechi blame Nobunaga for his mother, wife and daughter's deaths, and begin a plan on assassinating Nobunaga. in 1582 he executed the plan but wasn't sucessfully in killing the Demon Lord Nobunaga and had to flee.

outrage by Akechi's betrayal Nobunaga sent his most trust general Toyotomi Hideyoshi the Hihi to hunt down Akechi. Akechi was assume to have been kill by Hideyoshi at battle of Yamazaki but what really happen is that Akechi fake his own death and had secretly escaped to a island with some of followers. this was Monster Island , on on the island Akechi and his man fought and kill a fearsome Kaiju. after killing it Akechi and his followers consume the meat of the Kaiju as Akechi cursed the names of the seven gods.

anger at Akechi the seven gods punish him and his men placing a permanent curse on them which turn Akechi's men into horrible monsters , and Akechi into sinister demonic armor wearing figure. that is how Akechi became the King of the Kaijin and became know as the Wretched Dragon

Sargon: the look in your eyes Tariyoku says you're telling the truth. so Madame Christine what do you think?

Tariyoku: before you answer that question Christine let me demotrate ability to control chaos to you!

Tariyoku fires a short burst of chaos energy, than she does highly illogical & chaotic things as she demostrates her power to Christine saying in a firm tone.

Tariyoku: there that is my power the ability to manipulate chaos, and i can also put hexes on people it's a part of my ability.

Sargon: wow everything you just did was highly illogical , and against many laws of science!

Tariyoku ( holding what seems to be a lifebar from a fighting game that has a picture of Deadpool and his name on it ): so what I'm a chaos manipulator I don't follow rules or logical. so Christine are you impressed ?

Sargon: okay Christine I will be going now, Tariyoku let's go

Tariyoku: do you guys have any artificial human skins? cause i need one to replace the one i disgard.

Sargon: follow me.

Sargon takes Tariyoku to the labs and shows her some artifical bodies saying in firm tone.

Sargon: will these do?

Tariyoku: yes.

Tariyoku then grabs one bodie she likes and rips out the skeleton along with the muscle still attached from the body mortal kombat style by place her hand in the bodies mouth leaving only the skin which is clothed. she then puts the artifical skin on her body and does some stuff to mending to her skin as she says in firm tone.

Tairyoku : nice very nice I like this.

Sargon so Tairyoku tell me a little bit more about your chaos manipualtion.

Tairyoku: well can generated enough chaotic energy to equal to a expolsive force of 900,000 giga tons. i can cause natural disasters to happen, make things less stable, i can Jinx other creatures giving them bad luck, and I can make paradoxes which disrupt reality and logic. however my chaos manipulation has limit ranged, and i can only do so many paradoxes at a time. to get even deeper i have the ability to rewrite logic and affect reality.

induce several paradoxes and illogical rules , causing utter chaos. however i am no way near as powerful as the Mad God of Chaos Azathoth that i read about in books. also i have a lot of practice using my chaos manipulation.

Sargon: thanks for the infro Tairyoku you will be a great asset to CHAOS!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

HE reveals the location of his other team members rather quickly, bu spits out a few words of defiance in telling Emilia that her team may ahve caught him by surprise, but since he's fallen,the others will know

Emilia: okay now to wait here until LION arrives to pick up Kenya.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 am

Admin wrote:Penelope finished getting dressed, jumped up and down, loosened up and closed her eyes. She then vanished from the Chase Mansion, appearing again in front of her school.
Jayce was standing there waiting and holding out a soda bottle. Penelope appeared in front of him and gladly accepted it. "Thank you."
"No prob." He smiled.

She waved to Damon and Victoria as they showed up to school. "Sup guys?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Penelope finished getting dressed, jumped up and down, loosened up and closed her eyes. She then vanished from the Chase Mansion, appearing again in front of her school.
"No prob." He smiled.

Damon teleported, power he got from a teleporting assassain, then appeared next to Penelope"Hey Penny! Senior year."

Victoria smiled and waved at Penelope"He's been going on about this since school started"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Taryioku : okay stud now that told you and your boss info on the stuff I know about, now it's your turn to telling me something. why did you tell me to come here, oh and do you want to have a rabid badger stuff down your pants cause i can arranged that.

Sargon: ah no thanks, and the reason i told you to come here is because i want you to aid me with training Kyoio, Asukua, Saskue, Binji, Jinji, Zotoshi, Zaskuktsia, Ryuu, Kainou, Kiryu and Yoxie .

Taryioku: sure thing stud, oh and are you sure you don't want a rabid badger down your pants i hear it's all the rage right now.

reaches behind her back and when she brings her right arm out she suddenly has a rabid badger in her hand.

Sargon: yeah I'm sure.

Tariyoku then makes the badger vanish saying in firm tone.

Tariyoku: okay now is there anything else you two ( looking at Christine and Sargon) what to know about?

Sargon: yeah how did Akechi become a Kaijin?

Tariyoku( nonsense story): well long, long long , long , long , long time ago when dinosaurs samurai, pirates, ninjas and caveman roam the earth there was a hunter name Akechi and he was hunting down the elusive Nobunagazarus. during the final bout he was bitting by the Nobunagazaurs and that's how he became a Kaijin true story.

Sargon : that story your telling to me and Christine doesn't make any sense you just made that up!

Tariyoku: of course i made it up that story is hogwash!

Sargon: show are you going to tell us how Akechi became a Kaijin or are you just going to make up another insane story again.

Tariykou: nah this time I going to tell the truth about how Akechi became a Kaijin! it all start back during the Sengoku period when at the time Akechi was a loyal follower to Oda Nobunaga but something drastic happen that made him betray Nobunaga. in 1577 Akechi had been order by Nobunaga to peacefully subdud the Hatano clan. Akechi would eventually succeeding in the peacefully surrender of Hatano Hideharu and his brother.

he had bought them before Nobunaga and offer them safe treatment but was later shock when Nobunaga had Hatano and his brother executed. word got out about this a Hatano Hideharu's retainers brutally murdered Akechi's mother, his wife ,and his only daughter for his betrayal. stricken with grief Akechi blame Nobunaga for his mother, wife and daughter's deaths, and begin a plan on assassinating Nobunaga. in 1582 he executed the plan but wasn't sucessfully in killing the Demon Lord Nobunaga and had to flee.

outrage by Akechi's betrayal Nobunaga sent his most trust general Toyotomi Hideyoshi the Hihi to hunt down Akechi. Akechi was assume to have been kill by Hideyoshi at battle of Yamazaki but what really happen is that Akechi fake his own death and had secretly escaped to a island with some of followers. this was Monster Island , on on the island Akechi and his man fought and kill a fearsome Kaiju. after killing it Akechi and his followers consume the meat of the Kaiju as Akechi cursed the names of the seven gods.

anger at Akechi the seven gods punish him and his men placing a permanent curse on them which turn Akechi's men into horrible monsters , and Akechi into sinister demonic armor wearing figure. that is how Akechi became the King of the Kaijin and became know as the Wretched Dragon

Sargon: the look in your eyes Tariyoku says you're telling the truth. so Madame Christine what do you think?

Tariyoku: before you answer that question Christine let me demotrate ability to control chaos to you!

Tariyoku fires a short burst of chaos energy, than she does highly illogical & chaotic things as she demostrates her power to Christine saying in a firm tone.

Tariyoku: there that is my power the ability to manipulate chaos, and i can also put hexes on people it's a part of my ability.

Sargon: wow everything you just did was highly illogical , and against many laws of science!

Tariyoku ( holding what seems to be a lifebar from a fighting game that has a picture of Deadpool and his name on it ): so what I'm a chaos manipulator I don't follow rules or logical. so Christine are you impressed ?

Sargon: okay Christine I will be going now, Tariyoku let's go

Tariyoku: do you guys have any artificial human skins? cause i need one to replace the one i disgard.

Sargon: follow me.

Sargon takes Tariyoku to the labs and shows her some artifical bodies saying in firm tone.

Sargon: will these do?

Tariyoku: yes.

Tariyoku then grabs one bodie she likes and rips out the skeleton along with the muscle still attached from the body mortal kombat style by place her hand in the bodies mouth leaving only the skin which is clothed. she then puts the artifical skin on her body and does some stuff to mending to her skin as she says in firm tone.

Tairyoku : nice very nice I like this.

Sargon so Tairyoku tell me a little bit more about your chaos manipualtion.

Tairyoku: well can generated enough chaotic energy to equal to a expolsive force of 900,000 giga tons. i can cause natural disasters to happen, make things less stable, i can Jinx other creatures giving them bad luck, and I can make paradoxes which disrupt reality and logic. however my chaos manipulation has limit ranged, and i can only do so many paradoxes at a time. to get even deeper i have the ability to rewrite logic and affect reality.

induce several paradoxes and illogical rules , causing utter chaos. however i am no way near as powerful as the Mad God of Chaos Azathoth that i read about in books. also i have a lot of practice using my chaos manipulation.

Sargon: thanks for the infro Tairyoku you will be a great asset to CHAOS!

Later Tariyoku adressess Kiryu, Kyaoio, Askuaka, Saskue, Yoxie, Ryu, Kaniou, Zotosihi, Zaskustiuia, Binji and Jinji saying in firm tone.

Tariyoku: okay kids listen up I am now offically here as Sargon's training asistant, that's right i'm going to help him train you kiddos!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 am

"Oh shut the *#)# up, you're not gonna train us" Kiryu would say, shaking his head. "Only person you even care about here is the blood freak" he'd nod to Zotoashi

LION would pick up Kenya but Burst would taeke off, remembering they were searching for Prince Kaz
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:42 am

Froggy wrote:"Oh shut the *#)# up, you're not gonna train us" Kiryu would say, shaking his head. "Only person you even care about here is the blood freak" he'd nod to Zotoashi

LION would pick up Kenya but Burst would taeke off, remembering they were searching for Prince Kaz

Sargon: actually she is, that's why sent her that letter and told her to come here, and I have already clarifiedit with Christine before she got we here. and Christine gave me the go ahead.

Taryikou: that's right, the letter that Sargon to me clearly stated that he want my help training you kids. oh and Sargon it was nice of Christine to wish my organzation Chaotic Core good luck.

Sargon: that's correct , oh and i'm sure that Christine would argeed that Taryikou, and her organzation Chaotic core, would be a good asset to CHAOS. ( in a bold tone)and while she's here she has to help me train you all , because she is under my driect orders! that means her grand son Zotoashi will be getting no special treatment!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Oh shut the *#)# up, you're not gonna train us" Kiryu would say, shaking his head. "Only person you even care about here is the blood freak" he'd nod to Zotoashi

Sargon: actually she is, that's why sent her that letter and told her to come here, and I have already clarifiedit with Christine before she got we here. and Christine gave me the go ahead.

Taryikou: that's right, the letter that Sargon to me clearly stated that he want my help training you kids. oh and Sargon it was nice of Christine to wish my organzation Chaotic Core good luck.

Sargon: that's correct , oh and i'm sure that Christine would argeed that Taryikou, and her organzation Chaotic core, would be a good asset to CHAOS. ( in a bold tone)and while she's here she has to help me train you all , because she is under my driect orders! that means her grand son Zotoashi will be getting no special treatment!
Kiryu would mutter something, then shrug as he nodded
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:24 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Kiryu would mutter something, then shrug as he nodded

Sargon: (looking at Taryikou) remember no speical treatment for your grand son understand Taryikou!

Taryikou: wow so forceful i like that in a man ha ha ha ha ha!

Sargon: I'm just going to take that as a yes. now what is Zotoishi eduncational level?

Taryikou: ninth grade.

Sargon: I see he's one year behind the rest, well expect for Askaua ,who seems too stupid to even be in high school. but you told me she was put of a failed medical experiment that not only cure her illiness it give her power. but at i cost it deceased her intellgence, and you told me she took a part in this experiment at the age of 6. so she was only a first grader at the time.

but then you told me because of her condention that Asakua parents had to bribe the schoolboard to let her passed once she got past the third grade. that the only reason she was in the 10th grade because of bribery!

Zasatuakua: ha I knew , a dumbass like Asakua couldn't have made to high school without a catch!

Taryikou: that's correct.

Sargon: well then you will be giving your grand son, and the rest of the these kids the same education, which is 10th grade level education understand!

Taryikou nods her head.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Emilia goes after Burst saying in a firm tone.

Somumai: KK lead the way you know where Kaijin village is. Iron Claws and Amorphous let's go!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"No prob." He smiled.

Damon teleported, power he got from a teleporting assassain, then appeared next to Penelope"Hey Penny! Senior year."

Victoria smiled and waved at Penelope"He's been going on about this since school started"

Jayce had each of their favorite drinks ready. He handed it to them. "Senior Year." He raised his drink.

Penelope did so as well. "He isn't the only one."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Somumai: KK lead the way you know where Kaijin village is. Iron Claws and Amorphous let's go!

Burst would be way ahead of them, finding the Kaijin village at tthe same time Kelly arrived there
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Burst would be way ahead of them, finding the Kaijin village at tthe same time Kelly arrived there

Sommuai:okay were here let's start looking for Kaz.

Ming: right.

Ming would then see Hiroishi push aside by a force as Prince Kaz makes his apperence saying in grumpy tone.

Prince Kaz: alright tell my who you guys are, and way your during here?!? wait your Hiroishi, the Kaijin that 's frame for that mass murder that happen so long ago.

Emilia: I'm Emilia, this is Ming, and Kelly.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm

At LION, Stronghold was training in the gravity room.

He is open for RP.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top