ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 21 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Jinji: so can we go to LION Acadmey Ms. Cassadine?

Binji: just to summurized things, our father was evil, but now he's netural. me and my sister Jinji were also a part of CHAOS for a short time when we were still under mind control. a Japanese boy genius name Kiyu put mind control chips in me and my sister heads and made us his puppets. but when we reunited with Kelly in Tokyo, his new friend Burst destroyed the chips and release us from the mind control.

we we're told to go there by CHAOS to reterive Kaz Mazuarko the prince of Japan who also happens to be a half Kaijin with the abiity to manipulate Gravity! but once I was free from my brainwashing Jinji had to face me with Kelly's new friends, and the prince Kaz because my darkside was still in control. but my friend Kelly help me fight off my darkside in my mind along with the help of my late brother Minji and my late friends. with their help i regain control over my body!.

OOC: for Legato

open for Rping

still determine to get Binji & Jinji into LION Acamdey.

more_horiz
(Looking forward to that)Cody said then he got a call on his watch(I got a call from Mary but we'll continue the conversation after school ok?)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Binji: just to summurized things, our father was evil, but now he's netural. me and my sister Jinji were also a part of CHAOS for a short time when we were still under mind control. a Japanese boy genius name Kiyu put mind control chips in me and my sister heads and made us his puppets. but when we reunited with Kelly in Tokyo, his new friend Burst destroyed the chips and release us from the mind control.

we we're told to go there by CHAOS to reterive Kaz Mazuarko the prince of Japan who also happens to be a half Kaijin with the abiity to manipulate Gravity! but once I was free from my brainwashing Jinji had to face me with Kelly's new friends, and the prince Kaz because my darkside was still in control. but my friend Kelly help me fight off my darkside in my mind along with the help of my late brother Minji and my late friends. with their help i regain control over my body!.

open for Rping

"More than welcome to attend LION Academy" Headmistress Cassadine said to them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
(Looking forward to that)Cody said then he got a call on his watch(I got a call from Mary but we'll continue the conversation after school ok?)

(Right-o. See you then and tell Nadia me and the gang say hi.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(Right-o. See you then and tell Nadia me and the gang say hi.)

(Will do)Cody said then activated his watch"Penelope wanted me to tell you she said hi"

"If I can read minds I'd do that" Nadia smiled then looked at his watch"What do you think Dr.Crossenberg wants?"

"Thats what I'm going to find out" Cody said then Mary's screen appeared"Afternood Cody, Nadia. First of all Cody I'd like to congratulate you and Miss Chase on stopping the alien invasion"

"The majority of the thanks goes to Liz, she's turning into a regular diplomat"Cody said modestly

"That she is, I'd like for you, Nadia, and the rest of your team to report to LION HQ. You are assigned on a space mission"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

open for Rping

Jinji: thanks Ms.Cassadine.

Binji: by the way this is a picture of our father, this is his first form the one he's usually seen in.

http://i.animecrazy.net/largeAnimePaperscans_Kuroshitsuji_N.jpg

Jinji: and these are pictures of him in his second which is rarely seen, third and fourth form, the fourth one is his true form. the second form is his Twilight Lord form, back when he was evil he was seen in that form alot. his third form is what he look like when he as a mercenary, and his fourth form is what his true image, it's what he look like in the last days he was human when he was know as Akechi.

http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/362/361028/Overlord.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/145/sexythesexyvampirealuca.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/196/rtyut.jpg

Binji: are great grandfather Kotaro a general of the Japanese Military is the one who give our father the name Osuama. being the Lord of the Kaijin means that our father is stronger, faster and tougher than other Kaijin. and Kaijin are naturally stronger, faster and tougher then humans. as for diet Kaijin are strictly carnivores and when they eat their meal they consume everything of it bones and all!

Jinji: Kaijin used to eat humans, but then they found out that human's taste bad, so they went on to dine on other animals instead. me and my sister being part human allows us to eat fruit and vegetables. Kaijin have two weaknesss , first they are weak against the kinetic ability that is their polar opposite, and second they weak against Spiritual force, but only by people who are of the Shinto faith, such as my twin sister's boy friend Kelly's father Alan the King of the Yokai. Kaijin also can't they also can not enter a shinto monastery , or any Shinto religous sights and they can not consume anything that is made out of rice.

the rice one also goes for me and my sister Binji too we can't consume anything made out of rice.

Binji: but our father has a high tolerance for rice, Shinto Spiritual force, doesn't get frozen when standing on Shinto holy ground. the Kaijin have ranks starting with Alpha - my me and my sister's father Osuama, Beta - Songo Mistgurai , Gamma - Kasumi Mistgurai , Delta , Zelta and ending with Omega. Omega rank Kaijin are the weakest , rice would downright kill them.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

open for Rping

Jinji: thanks Ms.Cassadine.

Binji: by the way this is a picture of our father, this is his first form the one he's usually seen in.

http://i.animecrazy.net/largeAnimePaperscans_Kuroshitsuji_N.jpg

Jinji: and these are pictures of him in his second which is rarely seen, third and fourth form, the fourth one is his true form. the second form is his Twilight Lord form, back when he was evil he was seen in that form alot. his third form is what he look like when he as a mercenary, and his fourth form is what his true image, it's what he look like in the last days he was human when he was know as Akechi.

http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/362/361028/Overlord.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/145/sexythesexyvampirealuca.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/196/rtyut.jpg

Binji: are great grandfather Kotaro a general of the Japanese Military is the one who give our father the name Osuama. being the Lord of the Kaijin means that our father is stronger, faster and tougher than other Kaijin. and Kaijin are naturally stronger, faster and tougher then humans. as for diet Kaijin are strictly carnivores and when they eat their meal they consume everything of it bones and all!

Jinji: Kaijin used to eat humans, but then they found out that human's taste bad, so they went on to dine on other animals instead. me and my sister being part human allows us to eat fruit and vegetables. Kaijin have two weaknesss , first they are weak against the kinetic ability that is their polar opposite, and second they weak against Spiritual force, but only by people who are of the Shinto faith, such as my twin sister's boy friend Kelly's father Alan the King of the Yokai. Kaijin also can't they also can not enter a shinto monastery , or any Shinto religous sights and they can not consume anything that is made out of rice.

the rice one also goes for me and my sister Binji too we can't consume anything made out of rice.

Binji: but our father has a high tolerance for rice, Shinto Spiritual force, doesn't get frozen when standing on Shinto holy ground. the Kaijin have ranks starting with Alpha - my me and my sister's father Osuama, Beta - Songo Mistgurai , Gamma - Kasumi Mistgurai , Delta , Zelta and ending with Omega. Omega rank Kaijin are the weakest , rice would downright kill them.

updated the post

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Helga Coldstone waves at the group, and stares.

Hiroishi: so are you going to stare at us, or show us around the place?

Emilia: hey will we be accompany by another student by any chance?

Ming: as a person of another culture I'm intresting in learn about your culture.

OT: Froggy check the sign up thread on info on Saxon Amazons, and Saxon Mythology. however I must tell you that it's not fished yet there's still one last part that needs to be add a Saxon mythological bestiary.
Helga continues to stare, as they hear a jet crash in the backyard of the school

Emilia: hey guys let's check out the backyard I think i herd something crash there.

Emilia then heads off to the backyard along with Ming, and Hiroishi stares back at Helga saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: stop staring at me it's intimidating

Hiroishi then follows Ming and Emilia to the backyard

OT: to Froggy this is all the stuff the Vice Principal is responsible for

aidding the Principal in the overall administration of the school. scheduling student classes , ordering textbooks and supplies, and coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other support services. usually handle student discipline and attendance problems, social and recreational programs, and health and safety matters. also may counsel students on personal, educational, or vocational matters.

student discipline , asset inventory and ordering, school improvement planning, bus and lunch supervision , and teacher observations. frequently serve as testing coordinator, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. instructional leader. in the event that something happens to the principal, such as an extended leave of absence, the Vice principal would act as the interim principal.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We'll take Plazma off your hands, and Agent STonewall you should really be more productive and realize how badit looks when you refuse to take on missions for LION, as an agent. You are representing us and your lack of responsibility on matters like these is worrisome, epsecially with a person of your pedigree"

Agent Stonewall:I wil do that in the future.

Bruists ( talking in a intercom): Perdo come to the control room Asap.

Plazma who has just woking up says in a firm tone.

Plazma: why?

Bruists: just come in here you dang kid!

Plazma then quickly runs out of the training room and shows up in the control room saying in firm tone.

Plazma: so what do you guys want, I was taking a nap.

Sandstone: Perdo you will be going with LION.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Jinji: okay now that were in LION Acamdey what should we do next sis?

Binji: clothes shopping!

Jinji: right, let's go that place called Hyperius City and check out that mall Emilia talk about.

Binji: okay let's do that, but how are we going to get there?

Jinji: good point, hey Ms. Cassadine can you give us a ride to Hyperius City we need to do some clothes shopping.

Binji: Ms.Cassadine, I mean Ms. Headmistress Cassadine here's a picture of our mother Suzuki Mozo she's a gravure idol. it's a picture of her modeling as Rangiku Matsumoto. she does modeling for video games, anime, cars, and ect.

CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 21 Rasui

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Jinji: okay now that were in LION Acamdey what should we do next sis?

Binji: clothes shopping!

Jinji: right, let's go that place called Hyperius City and check out that mall Emilia talk about.

Binji: okay let's do that, but how are we going to get there?

Jinji: good point, hey Ms. Cassadine can you give us a ride to Hyperius City we need to do some clothes shopping.

Binji: Ms.Cassadine, I mean Ms. Headmistress Cassadine here's a picture of our mother Suzuki Mozo she's a gravure idol. it's a picture of her modeling as Rangiku Matsumoto. she does modeling for video games, anime, cars, and ect.

CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 21 Rasui

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Helga Coldstone waves at the group, and stares.

Hiroishi: so are you going to stare at us, or show us around the place?

Emilia: hey will we be accompany by another student by any chance?

Ming: as a person of another culture I'm intresting in learn about your culture.

OT: Froggy check the sign up thread on info on Saxon Amazons, and Saxon Mythology. however I must tell you that it's not fished yet there's still one last part that needs to be add a Saxon mythological bestiary.
Helga continues to stare, as they hear a jet crash in the backyard of the school

Emilia: hey guys let's check out the backyard I think i herd something crash there.

Emilia then heads off to the backyard along with Ming, and Hiroishi stares back at Helga saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: stop staring at me it's intimidating

Hiroishi then follows Ming and Emilia to the backyard

OT: to Froggy this is all the stuff the Vice Principal is responsible for

aidding the Principal in the overall administration of the school. scheduling student classes , ordering textbooks and supplies, and coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other support services. usually handle student discipline and attendance problems, social and recreational programs, and health and safety matters. also may counsel students on personal, educational, or vocational matters.

student discipline , asset inventory and ordering, school improvement planning, bus and lunch supervision , and teacher observations. frequently serve as testing coordinator, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. instructional leader. in the event that something happens to the principal, such as an extended leave of absence, the Vice principal would act as the interim principal.

OOC: For Froggy

also check the sign up thread a updated Osuama's Bio and made a speices Bio for a Kaijin, I need feedback on the Kaijin speices bio.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We'll take Plazma off your hands, and Agent STonewall you should really be more productive and realize how badit looks when you refuse to take on missions for LION, as an agent. You are representing us and your lack of responsibility on matters like these is worrisome, epsecially with a person of your pedigree"

Plazma then quickly runs out of the training room and shows up in the control room saying in firm tone.

more_horiz
OT: I have a hunch that Headmistress Cassadine doesn't have time to take the Twins clothes shopping so the answer is proably no.

more_horiz
Binji puts up her cell phone that contains the pictures back in her pocket and leaves the room with Jinji saying in mono tone.

Binji: she's busy let's find someone else to take us to Hyperius City Mall.

Jinji ( loud tone): hello if there's anyone here who's not busy who you mind taking us to Hyperius City Mall, we need to do some clothes shopping, and we would like to opinions on the outfits we tried on!

Binji ( mono tone): so yeah if anyone here isn't that busy can you please take us to the Mall?

OT: Binji and Jinji are asking for someone to take them to the mall, they want to get different sets of clothing so they can be tell apart from each other. so basically they're still open. the scenes I will be doing are basically the ones where a person tries on a different outfits and shows it to people to get their opinions until they get a outfit that the group approves of. Binji and Jinji will be in seperate stores and will be dressing off screen.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sandstone and a few others have decided it would be best if you lived with us, and considering past...incidents you've been involved with, I feel it's a good idea. Initially we were going to trust Agent Stonewall with taking care of you but she is not up to the task.Followmethrough the warpgateback toLION baseand we'lld ecide what to do with you"

TheVICE headmistress glaresatthekids as they leave her room and walk outside to hwere the jet landed, seeing someone in a plain grey school uniform

Last edited by Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Whoa, wait, so..You're saying we're gonna meet Ares?"Diamondback asked Azon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"We are not going to meet him necessarily. Ares chooses to manifest on this plane and while his power is great, there are some limitations he has. This island is a neutral zone due to the pact Zeus made concerning worship from us centuries ago. He will more than likely send an avatar here to meet" Azon told Diamondback, walking into an armory and pulling out a large metallic headdress along with a staff.

"He will meet us on the outskirts of this land though, and as the protection only extends to the border and those who are natural denizens of this place, my daughter and I have decided to armor ourselves up to protect you. Please be on guard mentally too, as Ares will do anything to incite a conflict" Azon said to Diamondback with a regal look of determination on her face, walking out of the temple and towards a row of floating rocks that seemedto lead to a peak near the edge of the island

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
"We are not going to meet him necessarily. Ares chooses to manifest on this plane and while his power is great, there are some limitations he has. This island is a neutral zone due to the pact Zeus made concerning worship from us centuries ago. He will more than likely send an avatar here to meet" Azon told Diamondback, walking into an armory and pulling out a large metallic headdress along with a staff.

"He will meet us on the outskirts of this land though, and as the protection only extends to the border and those who are natural denizens of this place, my daughter and I have decided to armor ourselves up to protect you. Please be on guard mentally too, as Ares will do anything to incite a conflict" Azon said to Diamondback with a regal look of determination on her face, walking out of the temple and towards a row of floating rocks that seemedto lead to a peak near the edge of the island

As they exit the temple Diamondback sees Ariel waiting"Got the memo also huh?"

Ariel nods, she's dressed in her armor, armed with two swords one of them is her own sword while the other she got from a demon a few years ago while rescuing Shiva"Given the level of importance in this I'm not going to let a fellow comrad and warrior do this alone"

"From the sound of things it's just a regular meeting"Diamondback said

"It's Ares we're dealing with. Usually ends in some kind of conflict" Ariel said

Diamondback nods"Until such just promise me that you'd remain calm"

"You have my word" Ariel said

more_horiz
The headmistress glaresatthekids as they leave her room and walk outside to hwere the jet landed, seeing someone in a plain grey school uniform

OT: you mean Vice Principal Helga Coldstone, cause Mangus Steel is the Principal. the school follows this school system, school board, superintendent, principal , vice principal.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ariel nods, she's dressed in her armor, armed with two swords one of them is her own sword while the other she got from a demon a few years ago while rescuing Shiva"Given the level of importance in this I'm not going to let a fellow comrad and warrior do this alone"

"It's Ares we're dealing with. Usually ends in some kind of conflict" Ariel said

"Don't worry, Ariel's as good as anybody when it comes to support in these meetings" Amazonia assured Diamondback as they followed Azon across the floating rock path. Once they reached the end, there would be someone in a bright red suit, who the group of women would recognize as Ares ambassador

more_horiz
"Sandstone and a few others have decided it would be best if you lived with us, and considering past...incidents you've been involved with, I feel it's a good idea. Initially we were going to trust Agent Stonewall with taking care of you but she is not up to the task.Followmethrough the warpgateback toLION baseand we'lld ecide what to do with you"

Plazma follows Stills through the wrapgate

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Don't worry, Ariel's as good as anybody when it comes to support in these meetings" Amazonia assured Diamondback as they followed Azon across the floating rock path. Once they reached the end, there would be someone in a bright red suit, who the group of women would recognize as Ares ambassador

"Greetings" Ariel said to the ambassador

"Nice suit" Diamondback said

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
The headmistress glaresatthekids as they leave her room and walk outside to hwere the jet landed, seeing someone in a plain grey school uniform

OT: you mean Vice Principal Helga Coldstone, cause Mangus Steel is the Principal. the school follows this school system, school board, superintendent, principal , vice principal.

you are going to fix you post right? oh and adjust Osuama's Bio, and remove the Ranking system form the Kaijin, and also change Suzuki's personality so you should check out the sign up thread and tell me what you think?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

you are going to fix you post right? oh and adjust Osuama's Bio, and remove the Ranking system form the Kaijin, and also change Suzuki's personality so you should check out the sign up thread and tell me what you think?
OOC: you didn't have to do all that man, you just asked for opinions

and yeah i'll fix it but w/e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply