CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Admin wrote:At LION, Stronghold was training in the gravity room.

He is open for RP.

"Hey Stronghold" Emily said as she enters in her training geat, think of something that resembles the uniforms in Evangelion
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:40 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION would pick up Kenya but Burst would taeke off, remembering they were searching for Prince Kaz

Emilia goes after Burst saying in a firm tone.

Somumai: KK lead the way you know where Kaijin village is. Iron Claws and Amorphous let's go!


Burst would be way ahead of them, finding the Kaijin village at tthe same time Kelly arrived there

Sommuai:okay were here let's start looking for Kaz.

Ming: right.

Ming would then see Hiroishi push aside by a force as Prince Kaz makes his apperence saying in grumpy tone.

Prince Kaz: alright tell my who you guys are, and way your during here?!? wait your Hiroishi, the Kaijin that 's frame for that mass murder that happen so long ago.

Emilia: I'm Emilia, this is Ming, and Kelly.
KK introduces them and explains the truth behind Hiroishi, who Kaz should have known about
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:59 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:At LION, Stronghold was training in the gravity room.

He is open for RP.

"Hey Stronghold" Emily said as she enters in her training geat, think of something that resembles the uniforms in Evangelion

"Hey there Em." Stronghold said. "How's your day going?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION would pick up Kenya but Burst would taeke off, remembering they were searching for Prince Kaz

Emilia goes after Burst saying in a firm tone.

Somumai: KK lead the way you know where Kaijin village is. Iron Claws and Amorphous let's go!


Burst would be way ahead of them, finding the Kaijin village at tthe same time Kelly arrived there

Sommuai:okay were here let's start looking for Kaz.

Ming: right.

Ming would then see Hiroishi push aside by a force as Prince Kaz makes his apperence saying in grumpy tone.

Prince Kaz: alright tell my who you guys are, and way your during here?!? wait your Hiroishi, the Kaijin that 's frame for that mass murder that happen so long ago.

Emilia: I'm Emilia, this is Ming, and Kelly.
KK introduces them and explains the truth behind Hiroishi, who Kaz should have known about

Kaz: ah so he was frame by Zotoshi huh , that's Tariyoku's grandson! now tell me why have you seek me out?

Hiroishi: we want to know what your doing in Kaijin Village?

Kaz: looking for answers on how to beat Tariyoku! first i went to go see Osuama , and who told me who Tariyoku's parents were and that she had a twin sister! I already talk to her parents their names are Songo who has the ability to control vectors. Kasumui who has the ability to control Probability. ( looking at Kelly) but since your from here you proably know them already, and they have told me about Tairyoku twin sister her name is Seigi and she lives somewhere in Hong Kong.

Kasumui then comes out of her hunt and says in sleeply tone.

Kasumui: child what are you doing up, go back to bed, you need your rest. ( looking at Kelly) oh hi there Kelly.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION would pick up Kenya but Burst would taeke off, remembering they were searching for Prince Kaz

Emilia goes after Burst saying in a firm tone.

Somumai: KK lead the way you know where Kaijin village is. Iron Claws and Amorphous let's go!


Burst would be way ahead of them, finding the Kaijin village at tthe same time Kelly arrived there

Sommuai:okay were here let's start looking for Kaz.

Ming: right.

Ming would then see Hiroishi push aside by a force as Prince Kaz makes his apperence saying in grumpy tone.

Prince Kaz: alright tell my who you guys are, and way your during here?!? wait your Hiroishi, the Kaijin that 's frame for that mass murder that happen so long ago.

Emilia: I'm Emilia, this is Ming, and Kelly.
KK introduces them and explains the truth behind Hiroishi, who Kaz should have known about

Kaz: ah so he was frame by Zotoshi huh , that's Tariyoku's grandson! now tell me why have you seek me out?

Hiroishi: we want to know what your doing in Kaijin Village?

Kaz: looking for answers on how to beat Tariyoku! first i went to go see Osuama , and who told me who Tariyoku's parents were and that she had a twin sister! I already talk to her parents their names are Songo who has the ability to control vectors. Kasumui who has the ability to control Probability. ( looking at Kelly) but since your from here you proably know them already, and they have told me about Tairyoku twin sister her name is Seigi and she lives somewhere in Hong Kong.

Kasumui then comes out of her hunt and says in sleeply tone.

Kasumui: child what are you doing up, go back to bed, you need your rest. ( looking at Kelly) oh hi there Kelly.

"HI ma'am, he doesn'tneed rest, heactually NEEDS to help us"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION would pick up Kenya but Burst would taeke off, remembering they were searching for Prince Kaz

Emilia goes after Burst saying in a firm tone.

Somumai: KK lead the way you know where Kaijin village is. Iron Claws and Amorphous let's go!


Burst would be way ahead of them, finding the Kaijin village at tthe same time Kelly arrived there

Sommuai:okay were here let's start looking for Kaz.

Ming: right.

Ming would then see Hiroishi push aside by a force as Prince Kaz makes his apperence saying in grumpy tone.

Prince Kaz: alright tell my who you guys are, and way your during here?!? wait your Hiroishi, the Kaijin that 's frame for that mass murder that happen so long ago.

Emilia: I'm Emilia, this is Ming, and Kelly.
KK introduces them and explains the truth behind Hiroishi, who Kaz should have known about

Kaz: ah so he was frame by Zotoshi huh , that's Tariyoku's grandson! now tell me why have you seek me out?

Hiroishi: we want to know what your doing in Kaijin Village?

Kaz: looking for answers on how to beat Tariyoku! first i went to go see Osuama , and who told me who Tariyoku's parents were and that she had a twin sister! I already talk to her parents their names are Songo who has the ability to control vectors. Kasumui who has the ability to control Probability. ( looking at Kelly) but since your from here you proably know them already, and they have told me about Tairyoku twin sister her name is Seigi and she lives somewhere in Hong Kong.

Kasumui then comes out of her hunt and says in sleeply tone.

Kasumui: child what are you doing up, go back to bed, you need your rest. ( looking at Kelly) oh hi there Kelly.

"HI ma'am, he doesn'tneed rest, heactually NEEDS to help us"

Kaz: my help, huh, Kindy, Cuttujoui, Zakeki wake up looks like we're leaving early.

Zakeiki gets up half awake and walks out of the hunt saying in a sleepy tone.

Zekeiki: ah man we're leaving so soon, but it's still dark outside!

Kindy just grumbles.



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

they all go, following kelly
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 pm

OOC: Hello.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 pm

hey, how do you like the new format?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Froggy wrote:hey, how do you like the new format?

Not bad.

Just wish we could get some new blood into this place.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Froggy wrote:they all go, following kelly

Kindy still grumbling.

Ming: hey why is she grumbling?

Zekeiki: oh Kindy it's cranky when she's woke up to eailer.

Prince Kaz: finding Seigi isn't going to be easy, but it might be a good idea to check Kowloon City first.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:they all go, following kelly

Kindy still grumbling.

Ming: hey why is she grumbling?

Zekeiki: oh Kindy it's cranky when she's woke up to eailer.

Prince Kaz: finding Seigi isn't going to be easy, but it might be a good idea to check Kowloon City first.

Kelly leads them to Kowloon city, warning the group to stayquiet
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:they all go, following kelly

Kindy still grumbling.

Ming: hey why is she grumbling?

Zekeiki: oh Kindy it's cranky when she's woke up to eailer.

Prince Kaz: finding Seigi isn't going to be easy, but it might be a good idea to check Kowloon City first.

Kelly leads them to Kowloon city, warning the group to stayquiet

the gang would then see a bank robbery happen, and see the robbers encounter a mask woman hearing them say in firm tone.

Robber: hey kung fu lady why don't you take a hike and get out of here, we want no trouble from you!

OT: froggy this is your time to introduce Seigi

edit by the way this is order manipulation

it is the ability to manipulate, control and create order in both literal, symbolic, conceptual and physical level. applications are

luck bestowal ( able to make other people luckier)

limiation

can be lessen or remove with Jinx

reality wraping ( used to imposed order on things.)

limiations

1 cannot affect those with who are immune

2 reality warping and paradox inducement tend to cancel each other out

3 users are vulnerable to illusion manipulation

4 only low level reality warping

5 reality restoration can undo the effect of reality warping.

reality anchoring ( immune to all reality bending abilities. )

reality restoration ( The ability to undo any effects caused via reality warping) limited to a city block.

limiation

cancels all reality warping effects with in range without distinction.

stabilization ( to make things more stable)

can only stablized human to skyscraper size objects.

Apathy ( to allow targets think rationally. )

can only suppress irrational emotions

Persuasion ( to sway the actions of others in particular situations. )

limtations

1 must be able to speak to control people, and subjects must be able to understand and hear the commands.

2 Someone with high intelligence can be resistant to it. If wanting someone to forget something, sometimes they will make them stop thinking it but the thought would still linger in the back of their brain, and they may try to ask it again if it is a question.

3 complex commands may be less effective than simple commands.

Health Optimization ( to remove impurities )

ability to sense foreign objects and impurities in others' bodies, such as radiation, narcotics, viruses and diseases. ability to "cure" foreign substances from others' bodies. ability to remove the abilities of others who have gained said abilities through drugs / chemicals

limitation

applies only to impurities and does not extend to healing any actual wounds.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:33 pm

the bikers walk away from Seigi, who smiles at the group
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Froggy wrote:the bikers walk away from Seigi, who smiles at the group

Ming : okay that was odd those robbers just walking away and now they're going to that bank. okay now there coming out with out the money, and now one's getting on his cell phone. okay they just turn ownselves in to the police here!

Zekeiki: okay what just happen then that mask woman do somesort of jedi mind trick on those robbers?

Kaz: let's follow her and see where she leads us to?



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:the bikers walk away from Seigi, who smiles at the group

Ming : okay that was odd those robbers just walking away and now they're going to that bank. okay now there coming out with out the money, and now one's getting on his cell phone. okay they just turn ownselves in to the police here!

Zekeiki: okay what just happen then that mask woman do somesort of jedi mind trick on those robbers?

Kaz: let's follow her and see where she leads us to?



they followe rher, seeing the powersshe uses to work so so so so well
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:the bikers walk away from Seigi, who smiles at the group

Ming : okay that was odd those robbers just walking away and now they're going to that bank. okay now there coming out with out the money, and now one's getting on his cell phone. okay they just turn ownselves in to the police here!

Zekeiki: okay what just happen then that mask woman do somesort of jedi mind trick on those robbers?

Kaz: let's follow her and see where she leads us to?



they followe rher, seeing the powersshe uses to work so so so so well

the track her to a dojo in a remote forest and enter as Kaz says in firm tone.

Kaz: hmm this is a really nice place, everything is well organized.

Kindly: so why did we track that woman here?

Kaz: cause I'm positive that's Taryikou's twin sister organized Seigi. there's robber's we saw awhile back were ruthless thugs, but yet they did something they possibly wouldn't do , they took back the money they stolen and turn their ownselves in. and they did it in a orderly fashion!

Kindly: so your say this woman is Seigi?

Kaz: I'm positive

Zekeiki spots Seigi without her mask saying in firm tone.

Zekeiki: wow she looks just like Taryikou, expect her skin color is blue, not red, and her eyes are turquoise in color instead of blood red.



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Seigi waves at them


As Youken and Phillip drop Kiki Stonewall off in her home dimension, the two are pulled off to a distant time and place. They look back and see something that says Arcadia, a ship or something
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:19 am

Froggy wrote:Seigi waves at them


As Youken and Phillip drop Kiki Stonewall off in her home dimension, the two are pulled off to a distant time and place. They look back and see something that says Arcadia, a ship or something

Kiki Stonewall then transports herself to LION and meets up with Stills saying in firm tone.

Kiki Stonewall: sir i had a crazy day, first i was suck into another dimension where i was turn into a horse. then after that i was suck into another one were I was on a post apocalyptic world, and ecounter a verison of me there, along with another verisons people i know, and I verison of Dr.Philip who was completely sane. in this another world counter parter's releatives and friends her two grand uncles, older sisters, Carson , Markson, and Masouara were mech pilots who battle against monsters , Giga Alien Giantess name Galactica and a female mad scienist simpily known as Lady E. my counter part had a size morphing cybernetic suit that was infused with a body and device install inside her that stops her from growing past a certain a height.

her min height: 2,000 feet and 11 inches , and her max height was 70 miles tall , and she didn't even need to breath she was almost android like. but the crazy part is that she can fused with her reletives and allies mechs and increase her height even further to a 277 miles! but the even crazy part is that my counter partner needs to take medication for manina, but i guess when you grow to the size of a solor system would make anyone go insane!

that's what her world's Philp told me when she found her that she was that big, and had gone insane. then our world's Philip messed up the device that kept her growth in check. so i had to face a insane counter part of my self that was continuously growing. when i had to face her the was really really, really huge like just one of her feet were 380 miles 5239 feet 7.09 feet wide by 1091 miles 4388 feet and 4.95 inches long making her 8,000 miles 5 feet and 11 inches!

then she callled me, her reletives and friends instects and claim her self to goodes and just with one step she smash through a force field that was protecting her world's Hyperius City and smash into it. but lucky the force field was regenetive. I even saw her smack Galatica away like she was a fly. then i saw my counter parts reletives and allies attack her with full force!

they we're using attacks that her seriously powerful, but they didn't even phase my counter part. so they came up with a plan to lure back to their hideout. eventually our world's Ko who was on his meds now, and that world's Ko managed to fix my counter parts device. after that she shunk to 70 miles tall.

then just as she was about to fire this beam cannon her grand uncle got her to shallow two giant 2 giant prozac pills by firing them in her mouth. this made her sane, and she decrease her height to 2000 feet. while in that world i also ask a question about Lady E who was that world's Emilia Axlerindara. I ask how she went mad, and my counter parts grand uncle told me that it start she went to that world's Hyperius City university at the age of eight, and by the time of her 16 birthday she had recieved many PHDS.

he told me something bad happen to her parents that they were accidently killed by a mech that malfunction during a test. that's when she told me she went mad and brainwash her cousins, her grandfather and other heroes to do her bidding. he also told me that she has her own fortress, that she bulit her own DNME, and that she makes giant monsters. then before I left that world with our world's Philip, Mo, and Youken my counter part told me ulimate atttack when she was fused with her relevtives and allies mechs.

it was called the the Pyschic Spark Storm a immensely powerful pure pyschic energy that can travel can travel 60 billion light years in 10 nanoseconds , and is powerful enough to destroyed a planet the size of the sun! afterwards I went from world to world end and end up on a world were every one was anthromorphic animals, your counter part there was this a anthromorphic wolf, and man was a bear. oh and they had a LION there as why and the person in changed their that world's Dr.Halworth was a anthromorphic Lion. I took my time exploring that world, and encounter some it's super heroes and villians.

then eventually after going through more worlds, finally end up back here, but Youken and Phillip we're pull to somewhere else. and that's my report Sir!

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:29 am

"Interesting travels there agent, it'll be logged in the alt universe files"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:40 am

Seigi waves at them

Prince Kaz: are you Seigi? me, and my friends have been looking for you after we were told about you from your actual parents Songo and Kasumai , they're full blood Kaijin. oh and you have a twin sister name Tariykou who is the head of this organzation called Chaotic Core and she's a Chaos manipulator. we need your help taking her down since i suspect you have the polar opposite of her power which is Order manipulation.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Seigi waves at them

Prince Kaz: are you Seigi? me, and my friends have been looking for you after we were told about you from your actual parents Songo and Kasumai , they're full blood Kaijin. oh and you have a twin sister name Tariykou who is the head of this organzation called Chaotic Core and she's a Chaos manipulator. we need your help taking her down since i suspect you have the polar opposite of her power which is Order manipulation.

"of course i'll help you but on one condition, you leave your friend Cottunaijo back home, he could possibly die on this trip"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Seigi waves at them

Prince Kaz: are you Seigi? me, and my friends have been looking for you after we were told about you from your actual parents Songo and Kasumai , they're full blood Kaijin. oh and you have a twin sister name Tariykou who is the head of this organzation called Chaotic Core and she's a Chaos manipulator. we need your help taking her down since i suspect you have the polar opposite of her power which is Order manipulation.

"of course i'll help you but on one condition, you leave your friend Cottunaijo back home, he could possibly die on this trip"

Zekeki: what about me I'm the one with all the bad luck.

Prince Kaz: good point Cottunaijio, and Zekeki you two go back home.

Emilia uses a device to anyalized Seigi saying in firm tone.

Emilia: okay let's you're able to manipulate, control and create order in both literal, symbolic, conceptual and physical level. which gives you the follow abilites, you can grant people luck, you have low level reality wraping, you're immune to all reality bending abilities , you can undo the effects reality warp with in a city block. you can make things more stable even they're human or skyscraper size , you have apathy but can only supressed negetive emotions. you can sway the actions of others in particular situations with your voice, but doesn't work on people with high intelligence.

you can sense foreign objects and impurities in bodies, such as radiation, narcotics, viruses & diseases, and cure them. you can remove the abilities of others who have gained said abilities through drugs / chemicals. you can neutralize or pacify storms, tornadoes, or other "chaotic forces.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 am

Seigi pokes Emilia's nose, saying "well well, why don't you just tell everybody what my fav movies are while you're at it miss smartypants?" before following the group back to their jet
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 am

Froggy wrote:Seigi pokes Emilia's nose, saying "well well, why don't you just tell everybody what my fav movies are while you're at it miss smartypants?" before following the group back to their jet

Emilia: I don't have a device that can do that, but i can make a pyschic abstract who can read your mind. so if i want to know what your favorite movies are i could.

gets on board the jet.





avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum