CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Legato wrote:" Got a name for the armor?" Sho asked

At LION

Nadia had opened her locker and took a couple of aspirin for her headache, which was bugging her since her return home

"How about Chronos? After the God of Time?"

Flannery walked by. "I heard about your adventure."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:" Got a name for the armor?" Sho asked

At LION

Nadia had opened her locker and took a couple of aspirin for her headache, which was bugging her since her return home

"How about Chronos? After the God of Time?"

Flannery walked by. "I heard about your adventure."

Sho thought" Why not something a little outside the box? If it's a time theme you're looking for then how about, Paradox?"

Closing the locker door Nadia smiled" Cant fully make out the details as bits and pieces of the last part of the mission were a blur but from what Cody, Liz, and the rest described it was totally boss"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah, it is sketchy, isn't it?" Problem asks from a window, shocking the group

Emilia: huh you again, what's you're deal, why are you following me?

meanwhile at the LION warp gate station underneath Battleaxe high

Sevda: okay let's see who's all here, Ming check, Hiroishi, check, Susan, check, Dakoata check, Babs check, Minzy check, Austin check, Babs check, Edwina check. okay where's Kelly and Emilia?

Ming: there at Hyperius City so should we wait for them?

Sevda: we don't have time to wait around everyone to the warp gate now!

back at Hyperius City Mall Kelly gets contact by Prince Kaz who says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: I herd about Binji is she alright. oh and I need to correct something i said to you eariler. it's about Rokai, well it seems like a misread the text i gather, Rokai was defeated by the ninth Golden Kensei, but it wasn't a clearly victory as their fight was interupted by Rokai's wife who scarfice herself to save Rokai. so the soul that Osuma asborb wasn't Rokai's soul it was the soul of Rokai's wife. After that Rokai had turn against Osuma & his forces and fought along side the Ninth Golden Kensei as his rival.

he even fought alongside the Ninth Golden Kensei Goz during the iconic hero's last fight with the Dread Lord Nabzureziel "Great Turtle demon"!

OOC: for Froggy
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:21 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:" Got a name for the armor?" Sho asked

At LION

Nadia had opened her locker and took a couple of aspirin for her headache, which was bugging her since her return home

"How about Chronos? After the God of Time?"

Flannery walked by. "I heard about your adventure."

Sho thought" Why not something a little outside the box? If it's a time theme you're looking for then how about, Paradox?"

Closing the locker door Nadia smiled" Cant fully make out the details as bits and pieces of the last part of the mission were a blur but from what Cody, Liz, and the rest described it was totally boss"
Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah, it is sketchy, isn't it?" Problem asks from a window, shocking the group

Emilia: huh you again, what's you're deal, why are you following me?

meanwhile at the LION warp gate station underneath Battleaxe high

Sevda: okay let's see who's all here, Ming check, Hiroishi, check, Susan, check, Dakoata check, Babs check, Minzy check, Austin check, Babs check, Edwina check. okay where's Kelly and Emilia?

Ming: there at Hyperius City so should we wait for them?

Sevda: we don't have time to wait around everyone to the warp gate now!

back at Hyperius City Mall Kelly gets contact by Prince Kaz who says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: I herd about Binji is she alright. oh and I need to correct something i said to you eariler. it's about Rokai, well it seems like a misread the text i gather, Rokai was defeated by the ninth Golden Kensei, but it wasn't a clearly victory as their fight was interupted by Rokai's wife who scarfice herself to save Rokai. so the soul that Osuma asborb wasn't Rokai's soul it was the soul of Rokai's wife. After that Rokai had turn against Osuma & his forces and fought along side the Ninth Golden Kensei as his rival.

he even fought alongside the Ninth Golden Kensei Goz during the iconic hero's last fight with the Dread Lord Nabzureziel "Great Turtle demon"!

OOC: for Froggy

also you have Rps in these threads

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t91p300-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16941

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t214p195-cau-quantum-rpg#17006

and here's a updated of Kelly's family line

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t88p330-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#17064



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:" Got a name for the armor?" Sho asked

At LION

Nadia had opened her locker and took a couple of aspirin for her headache, which was bugging her since her return home

"How about Chronos? After the God of Time?"

Flannery walked by. "I heard about your adventure."

Sho thought" Why not something a little outside the box? If it's a time theme you're looking for then how about, Paradox?"

Closing the locker door Nadia smiled" Cant fully make out the details as bits and pieces of the last part of the mission were a blur but from what Cody, Liz, and the rest described it was totally boss"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:" Got a name for the armor?" Sho asked

At LION

Nadia had opened her locker and took a couple of aspirin for her headache, which was bugging her since her return home

"How about Chronos? After the God of Time?"

Flannery walked by. "I heard about your adventure."

Sho thought" Why not something a little outside the box? If it's a time theme you're looking for then how about, Paradox?"

Closing the locker door Nadia smiled" Cant fully make out the details as bits and pieces of the last part of the mission were a blur but from what Cody, Liz, and the rest described it was totally boss"

"Yeah, Paradox, I like it!"

"That about sums it up. I got the full story from Elizabeth and Cody and they said you were amazing during the mission."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:49 pm

OT: For a second there I thought she might have picked up something from the mission from the others
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Legato wrote:OT: For a second there I thought she might have picked up something from the mission from the others

scratch

She said she got info on it from Elizabeth and Cody.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: For a second there I thought she might have picked up something from the mission from the others

scratch

She said she got info on it from Elizabeth and Cody.
Embarassed
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: For a second there I thought she might have picked up something from the mission from the others

scratch

She said she got info on it from Elizabeth and Cody.
Embarassed

lol!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah, it is sketchy, isn't it?" Problem asks from a window, shocking the group

Emilia: huh you again, what's you're deal, why are you following me?

meanwhile at the LION warp gate station underneath Battleaxe high

Sevda: okay let's see who's all here, Ming check, Hiroishi, check, Susan, check, Dakoata check, Babs check, Minzy check, Austin check, Babs check, Edwina check. okay where's Kelly and Emilia?

Ming: there at Hyperius City so should we wait for them?

Sevda: we don't have time to wait around everyone to the warp gate now!

back at Hyperius City Mall Kelly gets contact by Prince Kaz who says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: I herd about Binji is she alright. oh and I need to correct something i said to you eariler. it's about Rokai, well it seems like a misread the text i gather, Rokai was defeated by the ninth Golden Kensei, but it wasn't a clearly victory as their fight was interupted by Rokai's wife who scarfice herself to save Rokai. so the soul that Osuma asborb wasn't Rokai's soul it was the soul of Rokai's wife. After that Rokai had turn against Osuma & his forces and fought along side the Ninth Golden Kensei as his rival.

he even fought alongside the Ninth Golden Kensei Goz during the iconic hero's last fight with the Dread Lord Nabzureziel "Great Turtle demon"!

just then Prince Kaz gets cut off and suddenly a mechanical voice talk in Alien language as it says in firm tone.



Amakukia Zerg ( addressing Problem): my son have you found out where the earthling girl Emilia is keeping your uncle and have you made her bring that cat girl creature out ?

Emilia: that voice but it can't be me and Jiffy defeat that bastard a long time ago! alright who ever that was that interupt Prince Kaz show your self.

suddenly a hologram of Amakukia Zerg appears before Kelly, Emilia and Binji as Emilia says in stern tone.

Emilia: it can't be Uazmio but me and Jiffy defeat you! how can you possibly be free!

Amakukia: I'm not Uazmio I am his brother Emperor Amakuia Zerg conquer of worlds ruler of the vast Groxoio empire. you and that cat girl creature humiliate my brother and imprison him. I want him back and if I don't get him back I will vaporize relatives and everyone i capture who is closed to you plus the surrounding area! I might be in the mood to vaporize this entire planet if you don't return my brother to me earthling girl!

oh if you don't believe why don't you go check that thing you call the news earthling! Amakukia Hologram then vanishes and Emilia is just left speechless unable to say a word.

Emilia turns around looks at a TV in the store that's showing the news.

CNN news anchorman: tragedy has stuck the city of Philipdaphia, Downtown New Battleaxe City, and the nation's capital. the entire city of Philipdaphia has suffer a major death toll & , casualties and many of those who are still alive have lost their homes. I now take you live to our reporter Trish who is on the seen.

Trish ( in the ruins of Philipdaphia) here I'm standing in what used to be Philpdaphia as you can see the city is in total ruins. so far the rescue team have been able to find all of the city's residents expect for Axlindara Axlindara, her husband Joshura, her sister Sandara and Julius Lencaster who are assume to be missing. the government isn't sure what happen but it signs point towards a alien attack. now on to your Chuck in our Downtown New Battleaxe City.

Chuck: thanks Trish, okay those of you who are watching I'm here in the smolding ruins of the downtown part of New Battleaxe City, the rescue team here haven't figure out the total death and casuality toll yet, but at lest two residents Dannile her husband and a dog they were looking after Muffins are assuming missing. now on to you Josh in our nation's captial.

Josh: this is Josh Mc.star report to you live from our nation's captial were a tradgey has stuck as you can see the captail is indeed in ruins, but however i have been inform that that president is okay. the total death toll and casuality has not been determine yet. however residents Marson J. Sandstone , Bruists Axlindara, Lara Axlindara, Perdo Rodizugius, Dr. Bradley III, Marcus Kevin Jackson and the entire student body of Sandstone academy are assuming missing. now I'll take you live to Rebbeca Skies who is live in Stridayxa City Sweden.

Rebbeca skies: thanks Josh okay I'm live here on the scene of a major tradgey in one of Sweden's major cities Stridayxa , the Swedish government still doesn't know what happen but they believe this to be the work of a Alien attack. the total death & casulity toll isn't know yet, but the residents Mcaglister Manastina, Jonna Manastina, Immelisa Manastina, Chrispother Manastina, Saskourara Manastaina, Vassana Manastina, Saskuio Manastaina, Sayskiui Manastaina, Thopyia Manastiana, Holly Manastaina, Valadiana, Monna Mäktig , Aska Mäktig , Urarous Jargon , Bargare , Jo , Bertha , Big Z , Zelma , Zergiou, Elemia , Dodger , Helida , Jacky ,Kamzian and their children are assume missing!

Emilia slams her fist to the floor and starts crying saying in angry tone.

Emilia: that son of bitch I'm going to make him pay! when I see him I'm going to ripped out his cold mechanical heart and shove it down his throat! that was my home that bastard destroyed and I'm going to make him regret ever coming here!

Emilia that just lies there and keeps sobbing as Binji looks at Kelly saying in apathetic tone.

Binji: is she going to be alright?
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah, it is sketchy, isn't it?" Problem asks from a window, shocking the group

Emilia: huh you again, what's you're deal, why are you following me?

meanwhile at the LION warp gate station underneath Battleaxe high

Sevda: okay let's see who's all here, Ming check, Hiroishi, check, Susan, check, Dakoata check, Babs check, Minzy check, Austin check, Babs check, Edwina check. okay where's Kelly and Emilia?

Ming: there at Hyperius City so should we wait for them?

Sevda: we don't have time to wait around everyone to the warp gate now!

back at Hyperius City Mall Kelly gets contact by Prince Kaz who says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: I herd about Binji is she alright. oh and I need to correct something i said to you eariler. it's about Rokai, well it seems like a misread the text i gather, Rokai was defeated by the ninth Golden Kensei, but it wasn't a clearly victory as their fight was interupted by Rokai's wife who scarfice herself to save Rokai. so the soul that Osuma asborb wasn't Rokai's soul it was the soul of Rokai's wife. After that Rokai had turn against Osuma & his forces and fought along side the Ninth Golden Kensei as his rival.

he even fought alongside the Ninth Golden Kensei Goz during the iconic hero's last fight with the Dread Lord Nabzureziel "Great Turtle demon"!

just then Prince Kaz gets cut off and suddenly a mechanical voice talk in Alien language as it says in firm tone.



Amakukia Zerg ( addressing Problem): my son have you found out where the earthling girl Emilia is keeping your uncle and have you made her bring that cat girl creature out ?

Emilia: that voice but it can't be me and Jiffy defeat that bastard a long time ago! alright who ever that was that interupt Prince Kaz show your self.

suddenly a hologram of Amakukia Zerg appears before Kelly, Emilia and Binji as Emilia says in stern tone.

Emilia: it can't be Uazmio but me and Jiffy defeat you! how can you possibly be free!

Amakukia: I'm not Uazmio I am his brother Emperor Amakuia Zerg conquer of worlds ruler of the vast Groxoio empire. you and that cat girl creature humiliate my brother and imprison him. I want him back and if I don't get him back I will vaporize relatives and everyone i capture who is closed to you plus the surrounding area! I might be in the mood to vaporize this entire planet if you don't return my brother to me earthling girl!

oh if you don't believe why don't you go check that thing you call the news earthling! Amakukia Hologram then vanishes and Emilia is just left speechless unable to say a word.

Emilia turns around looks at a TV in the store that's showing the news.

CNN news anchorman: tragedy has stuck the city of Philipdaphia, Downtown New Battleaxe City, and the nation's capital. the entire city of Philipdaphia has suffer a major death toll & , casualties and many of those who are still alive have lost their homes. I now take you live to our reporter Trish who is on the seen.

Trish ( in the ruins of Philipdaphia) here I'm standing in what used to be Philpdaphia as you can see the city is in total ruins. so far the rescue team have been able to find all of the city's residents expect for Axlindara Axlindara, her husband Joshura, her sister Sandara and Julius Lencaster who are assume to be missing. the government isn't sure what happen but it signs point towards a alien attack. now on to your Chuck in our Downtown New Battleaxe City.

Chuck: thanks Trish, okay those of you who are watching I'm here in the smolding ruins of the downtown part of New Battleaxe City, the rescue team here haven't figure out the total death and casuality toll yet, but at lest two residents Dannile her husband and a dog they were looking after Muffins are assuming missing. now on to you Josh in our nation's captial.

Josh: this is Josh Mc.star report to you live from our nation's captial were a tradgey has stuck as you can see the captail is indeed in ruins, but however i have been inform that that president is okay. the total death toll and casuality has not been determine yet. however residents Marson J. Sandstone , Bruists Axlindara, Lara Axlindara, Perdo Rodizugius, Dr. Bradley III, Marcus Kevin Jackson and the entire student body of Sandstone academy are assuming missing. now I'll take you live to Rebbeca Skies who is live in Stridayxa City Sweden.

Rebbeca skies: thanks Josh okay I'm live here on the scene of a major tradgey in one of Sweden's major cities Stridayxa , the Swedish government still doesn't know what happen but they believe this to be the work of a Alien attack. the total death & casulity toll isn't know yet, but the residents Mcaglister Manastina, Jonna Manastina, Immelisa Manastina, Chrispother Manastina, Saskourara Manastaina, Vassana Manastina, Saskuio Manastaina, Sayskiui Manastaina, Thopyia Manastiana, Holly Manastaina, Valadiana, Monna Mäktig , Aska Mäktig , Urarous Jargon , Bargare , Jo , Bertha , Big Z , Zelma , Zergiou, Elemia , Dodger , Helida , Jacky ,Kamzian and their children are assume missing!

Emilia slams her fist to the floor and starts crying saying in angry tone.

Emilia: that son of bitch I'm going to make him pay! when I see him I'm going to ripped out his cold mechanical heart and shove it down his throat! that was my home that bastard destroyed and I'm going to make him regret ever coming here!

Emilia that just lies there and keeps sobbing as Binji looks at Kelly saying in apathetic tone.

Binji: is she going to be alright?

OOC: for Froggy
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:52 pm

"She'll be okay we just have to help her okay Binji?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Froggy wrote:"She'll be okay we just have to help her okay Binji?"

Binji: okay.

Emilia stops snobbing and gets up saying in firm tone.

Emilia: I'll be fine and if you want to help me you better get done choosen those outfits you want to buy just show them to Kelly and see what he likes ? hmm so Problem is the newphew of Uazmio and he's looking for the whereabouts of his uncle. well good lucking trying to find him because i don't have the guy he's in LION's custody and there's no way in hell he's getting into LION!

Binji: yeah I better hurried up , so Kelly which of these outfits do you like the best I need to pick 5.

1 http://www.deviantart.com/download/23394177/Goth_girl_by_greyfox12.jpg

2 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/253/4/3/Gothy_girl_by_Amarevia.jpg

3 http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/028/6/3/Goth_Girl_by_lilmidgetgrl727.jpg

4 http://masumi-sayo.deviantart.com/art/Goth-Punk-Girl-colored-125308575

5 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Yonami-s-Leona-99174523

6 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Rock-in-Brown-Eyes-105209098

7 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/286/7/b/Lady_mystery_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

8 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/294/d/8/toxic_green_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

9 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-commission-318073283

10 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/CC-bad-girl-243725071

11 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/ACDiva-commission-208727929

12 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Jimena-commission-180089643

13 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/hello-there-119495368

14 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2011/277/e/e/powerpuff____girl_fanart3__by_readman-d1had47.jpg

15 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/266/9/8/Vex_Harrow_by_Candra.jpg

16 http://ivannamatilla.deviantart.com/art/Yami-the-demon-74821299

17 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/041/e/2/Stretchy_Salutations_by_drcloud.jpg

18 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/091/5/6/Commission___Null_by_Horus_Goddess.jpg

19 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/358/3/8/Daffney_T_Shirt_by_gb2k.jpg

20 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/271/6/2/Boomer__Original_Character_by_SHADOBOXXER.jpg


Emilia: allow me to help the 5th , 6th , 9th , 14th , and 16th outfits would look great on you Binji right Kelly.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She'll be okay we just have to help her okay Binji?"

Binji: okay.

Emilia stops snobbing and gets up saying in firm tone.

Emilia: I'll be fine and if you want to help me you better get done choosen those outfits you want to buy just show them to Kelly and see what he likes ? hmm so Problem is the newphew of Uazmio and he's looking for the whereabouts of his uncle. well good lucking trying to find him because i don't have the guy he's in LION's custody and there's no way in hell he's getting into LION!

Binji: yeah I better hurried up , so Kelly which of these outfits do you like the best I need to pick 5.

1 http://www.deviantart.com/download/23394177/Goth_girl_by_greyfox12.jpg

2 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/253/4/3/Gothy_girl_by_Amarevia.jpg

3 http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/028/6/3/Goth_Girl_by_lilmidgetgrl727.jpg

4 http://masumi-sayo.deviantart.com/art/Goth-Punk-Girl-colored-125308575

5 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Yonami-s-Leona-99174523

6 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Rock-in-Brown-Eyes-105209098

7 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/286/7/b/Lady_mystery_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

8 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/294/d/8/toxic_green_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

9 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-commission-318073283

10 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/CC-bad-girl-243725071

11 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/ACDiva-commission-208727929

12 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Jimena-commission-180089643

13 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/hello-there-119495368

14 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2011/277/e/e/powerpuff____girl_fanart3__by_readman-d1had47.jpg

15 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/266/9/8/Vex_Harrow_by_Candra.jpg

16 http://ivannamatilla.deviantart.com/art/Yami-the-demon-74821299

17 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/041/e/2/Stretchy_Salutations_by_drcloud.jpg

18 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/091/5/6/Commission___Null_by_Horus_Goddess.jpg

19 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/358/3/8/Daffney_T_Shirt_by_gb2k.jpg

20 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/271/6/2/Boomer__Original_Character_by_SHADOBOXXER.jpg


Emilia: allow me to help the 5th , 6th , 9th , 14th , and 16th outfits would look great on you Binji right Kelly.


OOC: for Froggy
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She'll be okay we just have to help her okay Binji?"

Binji: okay.

Emilia stops snobbing and gets up saying in firm tone.

Emilia: I'll be fine and if you want to help me you better get done choosen those outfits you want to buy just show them to Kelly and see what he likes ? hmm so Problem is the newphew of Uazmio and he's looking for the whereabouts of his uncle. well good lucking trying to find him because i don't have the guy he's in LION's custody and there's no way in hell he's getting into LION!

Binji: yeah I better hurried up , so Kelly which of these outfits do you like the best I need to pick 5.

1 http://www.deviantart.com/download/23394177/Goth_girl_by_greyfox12.jpg

2 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/253/4/3/Gothy_girl_by_Amarevia.jpg

3 http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/028/6/3/Goth_Girl_by_lilmidgetgrl727.jpg

4 http://masumi-sayo.deviantart.com/art/Goth-Punk-Girl-colored-125308575

5 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Yonami-s-Leona-99174523

6 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Rock-in-Brown-Eyes-105209098

7 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/286/7/b/Lady_mystery_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

8 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/294/d/8/toxic_green_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

9 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-commission-318073283

10 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/CC-bad-girl-243725071

11 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/ACDiva-commission-208727929

12 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Jimena-commission-180089643

13 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/hello-there-119495368

14 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2011/277/e/e/powerpuff____girl_fanart3__by_readman-d1had47.jpg

15 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/266/9/8/Vex_Harrow_by_Candra.jpg

16 http://ivannamatilla.deviantart.com/art/Yami-the-demon-74821299

17 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/041/e/2/Stretchy_Salutations_by_drcloud.jpg

18 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/091/5/6/Commission___Null_by_Horus_Goddess.jpg

19 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/358/3/8/Daffney_T_Shirt_by_gb2k.jpg

20 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/271/6/2/Boomer__Original_Character_by_SHADOBOXXER.jpg


Emilia: allow me to help the 5th , 6th , 9th , 14th , and 16th outfits would look great on you Binji right Kelly.


OOC: for Froggy
"No, I like 9 out of the ones you suggested, 9 and 8"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She'll be okay we just have to help her okay Binji?"

Binji: okay.

Emilia stops snobbing and gets up saying in firm tone.

Emilia: I'll be fine and if you want to help me you better get done choosen those outfits you want to buy just show them to Kelly and see what he likes ? hmm so Problem is the newphew of Uazmio and he's looking for the whereabouts of his uncle. well good lucking trying to find him because i don't have the guy he's in LION's custody and there's no way in hell he's getting into LION!

Binji: yeah I better hurried up , so Kelly which of these outfits do you like the best I need to pick 5.

1 http://www.deviantart.com/download/23394177/Goth_girl_by_greyfox12.jpg

2 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/253/4/3/Gothy_girl_by_Amarevia.jpg

3 http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/028/6/3/Goth_Girl_by_lilmidgetgrl727.jpg

4 http://masumi-sayo.deviantart.com/art/Goth-Punk-Girl-colored-125308575

5

6 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Rock-in-Brown-Eyes-105209098

7 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/286/7/b/Lady_mystery_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

8 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/294/d/8/toxic_green_by_Harpyqueen.jpg

9 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-commission-318073283

10 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/CC-bad-girl-243725071

11 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/ACDiva-commission-208727929

12 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Jimena-commission-180089643

13 http://harpyqueen.deviantart.com/art/hello-there-119495368

14 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2011/277/e/e/powerpuff____girl_fanart3__by_readman-d1had47.jpg

15 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/266/9/8/Vex_Harrow_by_Candra.jpg

16 http://ivannamatilla.deviantart.com/art/Yami-the-demon-74821299

17 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/041/e/2/Stretchy_Salutations_by_drcloud.jpg

18 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/091/5/6/Commission___Null_by_Horus_Goddess.jpg

19 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/358/3/8/Daffney_T_Shirt_by_gb2k.jpg

20 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/271/6/2/Boomer__Original_Character_by_SHADOBOXXER.jpg


Emilia: allow me to help the 5th , 6th , 9th , 14th , and 16th outfits would look great on you Binji right Kelly.


OOC: for Froggy
"No, I like 9 out of the ones you suggested, 9 and 8"

Binji: okay 9 ,8 , 16 , 5 and 14 it is then. hey I said i was going to buy 5 outfits and I'm buying 5 outfits.

Binji takes the her ninth, eigth, sixteenth, fifth, and fourteenth outfit choices to the store counter and the clerk rings them up. she them pays for them with cash saying in apathic tone.

Binji: there I'm done, now I all have to do is wait for Jinji to get finish.

Just then Jinji appears and says in firm tone.

Jinji: hey guys guess what I did, that's right I got my hair dyed blonde, now when people will know who the hotter one is.

Binji: we're identical, so since your here I seen you bought your outfits correct?

Jinji: yes and here they are, just take a look.

Jinji shows Binji, Kelly and Emilia the outfits she just bought.

1 http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/107/d/4/hester_by_cherriie_pops-d3btas6.jpg

2 http://www.deviantart.com/download/254970143/anime_girl_by_ztgong-d47sw7z.jpg

3 http://www.deviantart.com/download/346620880/another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads.png

4 http://dfer32.deviantart.com/art/Anime-fan-girl-216914142

5 http://smallsushi.deviantart.com/art/Random-Girl-102332278
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:49 pm

"those are nice Jinji"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Froggy wrote:"those are nice Jinji"

Jinji: thanks Kelly, oh and I like the first two outfits you pick Binji, but why did you choice the other ones?

Binji: well Kelly like the 8th and 9th outfits, and I like the last 3 outfits I pick because like red and black.

Jinji: I see your intresting in that goth stuff huh Binji.

Binji ( apathatic tone) that's not it i just like the color red and black. okay maybe i'm a little bit intrested.

Emilia: okay we need to head to LION, since this is Hyperius City there should be a warp gate around here somewhere.



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Later at LION

agent Sevda goes over a briefing about Amakuia Zerg and his army with her fellow LION agents, Susan , Susan's friends Minzy, Babs, Austin, Dakatoa , Jojo , Edwina, Ming and Hiroishi just as she spots Kelly, Emilia, Binji and Jinji

agent Sevda: okay that's the briefing about what we know about this Amakuia Zerg and his army. as for the damages doen by Amakukia and his army LION is help the cities of Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New Battle Axe City , Stridayxa City Sweden and this nation's capital Washington DC with damage repair and we have assisted the aid of the Global Alliance. ( looks back to see Emilia & Kelly with Binji & Jinji) oh hi there Emilia and Kelly you two finally got here and I see you bought the twins.

Emilia: sorry for the wait guys i was helping Kelly with Binji. but I know why Amakukia target thoses cities, he was after the ones close to me. that Bastard took my sister Lara, the rest of Osaia U.S, my father, my mother, my dog, my grandfather Elaizo, my cousins Saskourara, Vassana, Saskyuio, Saskuio, Thopyia, their cousins, their grandparents, their parents, Holly Saskourara's wife, my cousin Susan's mother Danniele and her father!

Hiroishi: come again why would a alien that you haven't even met have a grudge against you? and why on earth would he be after the one's close to you? and if that's so why didn't he come after us?

Emilia: I think it's because the guy didn't know who you all were, well expect for Susan. that's why Problem was proably after Susan so he could bring her back Amakuia. Amakuia is the brother of alien me and Jiffy once face long ago back when i was younger a Alien name Uazmio. Amakuia want's his brohter back and he told me that if he doesn't get him back he will vaporize everyone he capture that is close to me or planet!

link time

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?347197-Create-A-Universe-3-The-Stories-Continue&p=12531163&viewfull=1#post12531163

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?347197-Create-A-Universe-3-The-Stories-Continue&p=12540159&viewfull=1#post12540159

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?347197-Create-A-Universe-3-The-Stories-Continue&p=12544661&viewfull=1#post12544661


Ming: wow talk about taking things to the extreme this Amakukia guy sounds like he was one hell of a nasty temper.


Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : post links of Jiffy and Emilia's battle against Uazmio in fuison mode got rid of the info dump, and change Emilia's dialogues)
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm

yea, yaeh all that stuff infodumping
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Froggy wrote:yea, yaeh all that stuff infodumping

Froggy check the above post again i got rid of Austin's, Minzy's , Babs's and Jojo's introductions to Binji and Jinji. now only the important stuff is on there, but I will be doing those introductions again in another post, however I will shortern Babs' introduction.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:39 am

meanwhile in Bosnia

Agent Jiton: Okay looks like our work is done here we can go back to base agents.

Agent Switch: yeah finally i can't wait to get back to base and see Tyst complain about how much she hates wearing her frequency stabilization mask using that stupid Etch-A-Sketch of hers.

Agent Jiton: Ashely you can be a bitch sometimes you know that?

Agent Switch: oh shut it Matthew!

Agent Shake: so where is Tyst and the others by the way did the already leave?

Agent Behemoth: Oh Tyst, Jack , Vicky , Kimbily , Zack , Carly already warp back to the base Moe.

Agent Shake: Oh so they already did thanks Nasoq.

Agent Hardstone: I just want to know how this Groxoio empire managed to pull this off without us noticing, they must have some pretty radical tech.

Agent Jiton: well this is the first time we ecounter them Barry, so it's proably a good guess that they have tech we never seen before!

Agent Switch: arugagh let's just get back to base, so i can see Tyst complain about wearing her mask, while calling her Sunnina cause she hates it.

Agent Jiton and the others just shrug their shoulders and hop into the LION Warp gate along with Switch teleporting to LION base.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum