ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 40 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sounds good whatever let's go" Susan says as everyone rushes to their positions

at the docking bay

Sevda: okay Susan you and your team will be taking that spacecraft over to get aboard the spaceship that is hovering above Philadelphia. according the sensors your parents , Emily's parents and you & Emily's aunt Sandara are aboard the spaceship you and your team will be heading to. as for me, Stolls and Edwina we will be taking the space craft to the left to the spaceship hovering above this nation's capital. the sensors have detecting that Osaia US, Plasma and Medusa are aboard that ship.

Minzy: I just have one question why isn't Emily and her team here?

Sevda: they are at LION Tech area Feserica and the rest of LION tech are setting up a teleporter for them to used to get aboard the spaceship hovering above Sweden. that's where Osaia Euro, Emily's boy friend Julius and the rest of her relatives are being held!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Sounds good whatever let's go" Susan says as everyone rushes to their positions
at the docking bay

Sevda: okay  Susan you and your team will be taking  that spacecraft over to get aboard the  spaceship that is hovering above Philadelphia. according  the  sensors your parents , Emily's parents and you & Emily's aunt  Sandara  are aboard the spaceship  you and your team will be heading to.  as for me, Stolls and Edwina we will be taking the space craft to the left  to the spaceship hovering above this nation's capital.    the sensors have detecting that Osaia US, Plasma and Medusa are aboard that ship.

Minzy: I just have one question why isn't Emily and her team here?

Sevda: they  are at LION Tech area Feserica and the rest of LION tech are setting up a teleporter for them to used to get aboard the spaceship hovering above Sweden.  that's where Osaia Euro, Emily's boy friend Julius and the rest of her relatives are being held!

LION tech

Feserica: okay the teleporter is just about ready.

Emilia: what about Uazaiko , Amaukia's brother? isn't Amakuia going to expecting us to release him?

Feserica: he is, but we're not going to!

Binji ( somewhere else): hi there Kelly me and Jinji are here at  Haven with Prince Kaz, Mono,  Kindy, Bonnie &  Amazuai and we just join this Young Alliance Group.

Ming ( looking at digital map): why what's that weird looking structure in   Bosnia?

Feserica: that's not good that's a inter-dimensional  gateway  Amaukia is planing on bring his entire force over here to this solar system!  

Hiroishi: and that's bad?

Feserica: if Amaukia manages to bring his entire force over here we will be in for a whole shit of trouble!

Jojo: wait so there's massive fleet of ships isn't the guy's entire armada?

Feserica: hardly, that's just a small portion of his armada!  

MF: wait when did Amakuia's army have time to building  a gateway, cause me and my Siblings were in Bosnia in we didn't notice such a gateway.

Seif: yeah and wasn't his army just in Bosnia as a distraction? you know come to think of it there we're these workers there building a mall but who builds a mall out in the middle of nowhere.

Feserica: a mall out in the middle of nowhere huh, that's  it that's why we never notice it before it was camouflage with the same tech that  Amaukia used to camouflage his ship. but there's no way Amaukia was just using his own tech to accomplish this, he had to have help and I think i have a hunch who that help us CHAOS! ( contacting Stills) Stills this is Feserica we have a major crises on hands a  inter-dimensional  gateway has been located in Bosnia I believe that the alien know as Amaukia is planning on use this gateway to bring his entire fleet over here from his galaxy!

I suggest we take Immediate action! I also have a hunch that he's in league with CHAOS!

more_horiz
"Use the tesseract tesla thrasher to cut off the gate ASAP! It's in the same carrier you two are on! Seif, MF and the others should know where it is considering they were around for it's inception!" Stills says, rushing through the helicarrier. It wouldn't stop the fleet completely, but cut off a good majority of it from coming through

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Use the tesseract tesla thrasher to cut off the gate ASAP! It's in the same carrier you two are on! Seif, MF and the others should know where it is considering they were around for it's inception!" Stills says, rushing through the helicarrier. It wouldn't stop the fleet completely, but cut off a good majority of it from coming through
Feserica: right, that should give me time to finish the teleporter, it's safer to teleporter Emilia and her team in to Amakuia's ship because of Jojo vast strength. Emilia do you think you can use the the tesseract tesla thrasher?

Emilia: I don't know maybe?

Feserica: well I'm sure a smart girl like you will figure it out! okay Seif you and your siblings take this carrier to the spot where the gate is.

Seif: Right

Meanwhile  Kiki Stonewall bumps into Stills and says in firm tone.

Agent Stonewall: hey is there anything I can do?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Feserica: right, that should give me time to finish the teleporter, it's safer to teleporter Emilia and her team in to Amakuia's ship because of Jojo vast strength. Emilia do you think you can use the the tesseract tesla thrasher?

Feserica: well I'm sure a smart girl like you will figure it out! okay Seif you and your siblings take this carrier to the spot where the gate is.

"man the control stations at full height stonewall!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"man the control stations at full height stonewall!"

when Seif and the others arrive in spot were the inter-dimensional gateway is Agent Stonewall walks out side of the Helicarrier increases to her maximum height of 2000 feet and 11 inches and mans the control stations. while Emilia figures out how the the tesseract tesla thrasher workers.

Emilia: hmm okay I think i figure out how to use this thing let's hope this works!

more_horiz
The machine works allowing LION to make contact with the PC powerful group of XIU NIU

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The machine works allowing LION to cut off the gate to the Gorxoxies home world

fix it

Feserica: okay we successful cut off the Gorxoxies gateway but we still have a problem according to the radar a large swarm of Gorxoxies space fighter jets are heading here fast. the good news is that the teleport is finally finish. okay Emilia, you and your team quickly hope into the teleport it will take you to the Amaukia's space hovering above Sweden!

Emilia hops on to the teleport with Hiroishi, Ming, and Jojo as Feserica starts up the teleported.

Feserica: Emilia, Hiroshi, Ming, Jojo,and Kelly you four just worried about your current objective we will handle everything here. ( contacting Stills) it's time we go on the offense a swarm of Gorxoxies space fighter jets are heading this way!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The machine works allowing LION to  cut off the gate to the Gorxoxies home world  
fix it

Feserica: okay we successful cut off the Gorxoxies gateway  but we still have a problem according to the radar  a large swarm of  Gorxoxies space fighter jets are heading here fast.  the good news is that the teleport is finally finish.  okay Emilia, you and your team  quickly hope into the teleport it will take you to the Amaukia's  space hovering above Sweden!

Emilia hops on to the teleport with   Hiroishi, Ming, and Jojo  as  Feserica starts up the teleported.

Feserica: Emilia, Hiroshi, Ming, Jojo,and Kelly you four just worried about your current objective we will handle everything here.  ( contacting Stills) it's time we go on the offense a swarm of Gorxoxies space fighter jets are heading this way!
wait, areyou asking me to fix it or are you saying you fixed it? you pm'd me to fix it but i'm confused

The team arrives at Amaukia's space above Sweden

"On it already" is what STills replies with to Feserica as the LION fighter jet squadrons start to annihilate the oncoming Gorxoxies space fighter jets

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The machine works allowing LION to  cut off the gate to the Gorxoxies home world  
fix it

Feserica: okay we successful cut off the Gorxoxies gateway  but we still have a problem according to the radar  a large swarm of  Gorxoxies space fighter jets are heading here fast.  the good news is that the teleport is finally finish.  okay Emilia, you and your team  quickly hope into the teleport it will take you to the Amaukia's  space hovering above Sweden!

Emilia hops on to the teleport with   Hiroishi, Ming, and Jojo  as  Feserica starts up the teleported.

Feserica: Emilia, Hiroshi, Ming, Jojo,and Kelly you four just worried about your current objective we will handle everything here.  ( contacting Stills) it's time we go on the offense a swarm of Gorxoxies space fighter jets are heading this way!
wait, areyou asking me to fix it or are you saying you fixed it? you pm'd me to fix it but i'm confused

The team arrives at Amaukia's space above Sweden

"On it already" is what STills replies with to Feserica as the LION fighter jet squadrons start to annihilate the oncoming Gorxoxies space fighter jets
I fix it and i sent that Pm to tell you I fix it

Agent Stonewall ( watching the fighter jet Squadrons): great job guys, but those alien fighter jets are annoying  with their energy beams there like pesky gnats buzzing around my face  ( sees a giant hand smash a couple  of Gorxoxies space fighter jets) whoa where did that giga size giantess come from?

Lady Pipii ( 100 miles tall) : hi there LION,  Hiroishi contact me and told me you might need my help so here I'm  to help. I have mimic my pet Kaiju Jasmuine's  abilities to increase my height to giga size well putting a protective force field around everyone.

more_horiz

Vamiolos appeared in front of Pippii. She studied her. "Such a strange planet."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Vamiolos appeared in front of Pippii. She studied her. "Such a strange planet."
Pipii sees Vamiolos and says in firm tone.

Pipii: oh hello there I'm not a planet. I'm not even big enough I'm only 100 miles tall my size pales in comparison to  Sun goddess Amaterasu who's true size is equal to the size of the sun,  and the 900 mile tall  Daibarotchi the largest Yokai to ever exist  . if you ever study up on Japanese mythology then you would know who Daibarotchi is if not than I'll tell you Diabarotchi is the mother of all Yokai , the first  Yokai!   by the way my name is Pipii Einjeru but you can call me Lady Pipii.

I'm a full blood Kaijin who has the ability to mimic the abilities of Kaiju  and my pet Kaiju which resembles a giant size moth happens to have the ability to increase it's size.  I'm Semi-Immortality, i need blood to survive, I was once the princess of Japan, and the Queen of the Kaijin.  I was friends with a guy name Omega and the first Gold Fire, there's a second Gold Fire who is the first's successor.  

the current prince of Japan  Kaz happens to be my descendant.  I took on the Yokai  Daibarotchi long ago when she was filled with rage with the help of Omega.  couldn't beat her physically cause she was physically invulnerable so i had to used my words with the help of Omega to get her to stop.  currently she's living happy in a dimension that Shinto deities made just for her.  

help took the original Gold fire & Omega take on the dread  Azai Nagamasa aka Mijime na Ryuu the Twilight Lord  a extreme powerful Kaijin and his forces  this was way before your time.  currently Azai goes by the name Osuama and he has revoke his evil ways thanks to his current wife Suzuki who reminded him of his past love Oichi.

Agent Stonewall still at 2000 feet and 11 inches tall looks at Vamiolos saying in firm tone.

Agent Stonewall: I wouldn't say she's planet size more like asteroid size.  unless those some ridiculously small planet i haven't herd about?

more_horiz

"I meant that this planet as a whole is strange. I sometimes wonder if it is something in the air. Not many planets have this much variety among their superpowered beings." Vamiolos explained. "But, I think we might be crowding the area.." She snapped her fingers and teleported them into outer space with her, Stonewall and Pippi both glowing with golden light that allowed them to breathe. "There we are, there is much more room for us up here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I meant that this planet as a whole is strange. I sometimes wonder if it is something in the air. Not many planets have this much variety among their superpowered beings." Vamiolos explained. "But, I think we might be crowding the area.." She snapped her fingers and teleported them into outer space with her, Stonewall and Pippi both glowing with golden light that allowed them to breathe. "There we are, there is much more room for us up here."
Pipii: I forgot to mention the rest of my pet Jasmuine abilities it can not only increase it's size but can form a   Deflection Barrier Field , can survive with out Oxygen and  has super sight. so in other words since I'm mimicking my pet's abilities  right now i don't actually need to breathe.

Agent Stonewall:  thanks ( looking at Pipii)  so why i this pet of yours ?

Pipii: right there!

Agent Stonewall ( looking into the far distance and  ) whoa okay that's one huge moth, that thing has to be at lest.

Pipii: 100 miles in size.  so your a Kaijin is that anything like a Vampire?

Pipii:  you mean that I need blood to survived yes  and that I'm semi Immortal  than yes but that's where the similarities end.  unlike vampires as a Kaijin i have  16 fangs, blue skin, green hair and two horns,   I'm affect by rice the same way vampires are effecting by garlic. i have a weakest to gold. I'm weak against Shinto holy icons and salt is corrosive to me. as for my age I'm 159 years old.

Agent Stonewall: you don't look like your 159 years old, you look like your 18! ( looking at  Vamiolos ) ah wait if I up here then who's manning the  control stations!

Pipii: yeah that's the beauty of being immortal I don't age.  ( looks around and says in shock tone)  by the gods  Hiroishi said that there were a lot of alien spacecraft  up here   I wasn't expect this, this is just massive!

Agent Stonewall:  damn  so this is just a small  portion  of Amaukia's  armada it's massive makes me scared to thing just how big his full armada is! huh there's 3 giant spaceships  those must be the ships that Osaia, Medusa,  Osaia Euro, Emilia's parents, aunts, and the rest of the people related to  her or close to her family are on.  hopefully Emilia, and her team, Susan and her team, Agents Sedi, Seif, Switch, Mo, MF, AE,VI,EC, O-two, Calo & Echo, agent Sevda, Agent Stolls and Edwina managed to rescue them.

It's a shame what happen to that girl Emilia's home town. Amakuia's army demolish her home town , , Downtown of New Battleaxe City , Washington DC ,  and Stridayxa  just to capture anyone who was closed to the girl. just to get her and Jiffy back for humiliated his brother  Uazmio  in combat and imprison  his brother.

Pipii: where is this Uazmio being held exactly?

Agent Stonewall: in the LION cells area and  LION has no attention of releasing him. the guy is a intergalactic criminal, who just happens to be the brother of a intergalactic warlord who apparently controls the most ruthless empire across   six galaxies.  Emilia &  Jiffy humiliating his brother in combat gave the guy the excuse to come here!

more_horiz

Agent Stonewall: in the LION cells area and LION has no attention of releasing him. the guy is a intergalactic criminal, who just happens to be the brother of a intergalactic warlord who apparently controls the most ruthless empire across six galaxies. Emilia & Jiffy humiliating his brother in combat gave the guy the excuse to come here!

"Cute. I will speak to them." Vamiolos said and floated over to the ships. "I am Vamiolos. Goddess Queen of the Terrinian Galaxy! I have a particular interest in the Planet Earth and I have placed it under my protection. Any attempts to attack it will be considered a personal insult and will result in the annihilation of your entire Empire! But, I am not without mercy. I will speak to your leader and we can compromise. These are your only options: Diplomacy or retreat. For you have no chance of defeating me in combat."

more_horiz
OOC for Froggy

aboard the spaceship above Washington DC

Sevda ( contacting Stills) Stills, me, Stolls and Edwina are aboard the ship above Washington DC and he made it to the prison it looks like the place is heavy guard. but nothing we can't handle.

Groxies guard: Halt I we will shoot.

Sevda: go ahead and shoot it won't do you any damn good!

The Groxies guards shoot and their energy beams bounce off Sevda Vector's field and Sevda use her vector manipulation to redirect the energy beams back at the Groxies Guards knocking them back. the more Groxies guards come in full force and Sevda actives her O-buster sword saying in firm tone.

Sevda: you guys could make this easy and just surrender but if you assist on fighting suit yourselves, Edwina, Stolls let's take these guys.

Aboard the ship hovering above Philadelphia

Minzy: hmm these must be the door to the prison cells.

Minzy studies the mechanics of the door and uses her Mechanical Intuition to figure out how to operate the door. and as is about to up guards come rushing into the room and Austin says in firm tone.

Austin: Susan, Babs, Dakaota, Minzy looks like we have company!

the guards start blasting at Susan and her team and Austin says in stern tone as he gets knock back.

Austin: damn these bastards weapons back a punch.

aboard the ship above Sweden

Emilia: so this is the Prison cell where my cousins and the rest of the people close to me are being held at! ( punches the door with all her might but it doesn't budge) hmm that's not going to work Jojo your up.

Jojo grabs the door and pulls it open the metal groans in protest but Jojo rips it apart saying in firm tone.

Sinew Girl: there it's done and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

however the Guards coming rushing in and start attacking Emilia, Emilia you , Ming, Hiroishi, Kelly, Jojo, Sedi, Seif, Switch, Mo, MF, AE,VI,EC, O-two, Calo and Echo. Seif uses her Inertia_Manipulation to make her unstoppable and charges towards the guards as the energy beams bounce off her body and smashes into the guards smashing them into a wall demolishing their armor . the guards get out of their suits to reveal that they are six inch tall Bio mechanical alien humanoids who quickly retreat .

Seif uses his Density Manipulation to increase his strength to class 100 and begins fighting the guards, while Mo uses his Molecular_Oscillation to make himself Intangibility show that the guards hit each other with their own energy beams. MF uses his Magnetism_Manipulation to combat the guards. Hiroihsi attacks the guards with metal glass bullets using his silica manipulation . Ming extends her razor sharp finger nails and starts slicing at the guards .

Jojo / Sinew Girl on the other hand just stands there and lets the guards attack her and yawns a little as the guards attacks don't do any damage to her. Emilia quickly hurries into the Prison while the guards are busy but suddenly finds her self in another room coming face to face with Amaukia Zerg.

Amaukia Zerg: there you are Girl I have a deal to make you!

Emilia: the only deal I want to make is me kicking your ass!

Amakuia Zerg: than this is your chance my offer is this face me in combat! if you win I we let those close to you go, and leave this planet!

Emilia: if I lose?

Amakuia Zerg: then this planet is mine! just sign this !

Amakuia holds out some kind of high tech contract and Emilia signs it as she says in stern tone

Emilia: okay I accept the offer your going down!

Amakuia: then this fight is official by intergalactic law! also according to intergalactic law if I win your planet is mine, but if I lose I have to keep my word!

-------

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=376

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply