Re: CAU Quantum RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:32 am

Froggy wrote:the portal opens up as each Hybrid is sent to greet axlerindara

at the summit

Nash: hello there Mrs. Axlerindara.

Axlerindara: okay and you're names are?

Nash: I'm Nash.

Perdo: Perdo.

Yin: Yin and that's my twin sister Yang.

Yang: ............

Abby: Im Abby.

Cindy: I'm Cindy.

Axlerindara: now where's my daughter Qin she's supposed to be here.

Agent Freight Train ( carrying one of the transmodulators that Qin made for LION with her ): ( what is taking Qin so long she should have been here by now!)

next to Agent Freight Train is her twin sisters the Black Crow ( Konna) , Amari ( Zonna) , and Styrka ( Donna)

Black Crow: ( gruff but feminine tone) I don't know.

Amari: maybe she's busy with something?

Stykra: beats me?

Donna's hero outfit a dark blue & green Skin tight spandex with a symbol of a fist on the chest part and on the back with dark red boots.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 am

Agent Nemo brings Qin with him to the conference, waving to the group. "I decided to bring QIn since her sister is such a major point of the debates that have been going on in the US when it comes to Hybrids and DARPA's influence. Say hi Qin" Nemo would tell her, looking for Prof Gravitious
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:02 am

Froggy wrote:Agent Nemo brings Qin with him to the conference, waving to the group. "I decided to bring QIn since her sister is such a major point of the debates that have been going on in the US when it comes to Hybrids and DARPA's influence. Say hi Qin" Nemo would tell her, looking for Prof Gravitious

Qin: hi my name's Lara Quincy Axlerindara, but you all can just call me Qin.

Nash: hi there Qin my name's Nash ( hmm she's got a nice ass, but not as nice as my girl friend Mimie's!)

Perdo: I'm Perdo

Kyle: I'm Kyle.

Yin: Yin.

Yang.......... Yang.

Abby: I'm Abby.

Cindy: and I am Cindy and this is MI6 agent Aberham XI, his son Aberham XII , his daughter in law agent Miss Syrup and MI6 agent Sebastian.

Rajiu : I'm Rajiu , Rajiu Masohi

Nemo would find Professor Gravitous with her twin brother Rush, and her top Hybrid Students, Cbomb ( Ray Garson, Gasous ( Steve Garson), Inch High , Rebel , Zero , Mime ( Baxter Leiws ) , Slica ( Justin Sands ) , Clemency ( Kimbily Applecinder ), Impact ( Mai Kazi) and Push ( Smith Russile )

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Legato wrote:Bobby's Scrapheap
3:35PM

"Oh yeah this is just what I need" Ultra Girl said taking a walk in the location to where her next session with Artemis is going to be held. The sessions to her is what she needs to get her mind off of the things going on in as of late. The main one being that her mother is away for a case, various scenarios ran through her mind concerning that one but she keeps assuring herself that she'll be fine. She has survived an encounter with that demon she fought a few months back, whom she discovered from Carmilla is Slenderman, and a encounter with Bulletproof. Although the latter is what concerns her. Ultra Girl turned quickly as she felt something poke her in the back and sees Artemis standing holding a wooden quarter staff"Hey" Artemis said

"Hello"Ultra Girl said while reacing back to rub the area where Artemis struck her"We shouldn't stay here long. You never know if Freddy might pop out"

Artemis shook her head"There are worse things that exist out there than that clown. You were drifting. That pose a risk in leaving you open for an enemy attack"

"Noted"Ultra Girl said"So whats the lesson anyway?"

"The lesson is save the hostage. Keep an eye out there is more than just me that you'll have to deal with. I want to see how that psychic power of yours do against a strong opponent. Remember what I told you about the psychic shield" Artemis said"Feel free to cut loose. Bobby gave us the ok."

"You know him?"Ultra Girl asked

"Saved him from being roughed up by a group of gangs awhile back. Eventhough he gave as good as he can take"Artemis mentions"Remember, the key word is focus"

Ultra Girl nods then turns around. Holding up three fingers as she counts down

Something dawned on Ultra Girl then she turned around and Artemis is gone before she could say something"Hey Artemis come back who is the hostage?"

"You'll know when you see him!" Artemis's voice called back

"Him?" Ultra Girl then realized who she meant

Elsewhere in the junkyard

Hank looked behind as he tried to undo the bonds that Artemis placed on him he looked at Stronghold"Howcome I play the role as the damsel in distress?"

"Because I have super strength, so I'd just rip them off and Jennifer is busy." He smiled.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Got a few more RP's up Smile
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:

"Oh yeah this is just what I need" Ultra Girl said taking a walk in the location to where her next session with Artemis is going to be held. The sessions to her is what she needs to get her mind off of the things going on in as of late. The main one being that her mother is away for a case, various scenarios ran through her mind concerning that one but she keeps assuring herself that she'll be fine. She has survived an encounter with that demon she fought a few months back, whom she discovered from Carmilla is Slenderman, and a encounter with Bulletproof. Although the latter is what concerns her. Ultra Girl turned quickly as she felt something poke her in the back and sees Artemis standing holding a wooden quarter staff"Hey" Artemis said

"Hello"Ultra Girl said while reacing back to rub the area where Artemis struck her"We shouldn't stay here long. You never know if Freddy might pop out"

Artemis shook her head"There are worse things that exist out there than that clown. You were drifting. That pose a risk in leaving you open for an enemy attack"

"The lesson is save the hostage. Keep an eye out there is more than just me that you'll have to deal with. I want to see how that psychic power of yours do against a strong opponent. Remember what I told you about the psychic shield" Artemis said"Feel free to cut loose. Bobby gave us the ok."

"Saved him from being roughed up by a group of gangs awhile back. Eventhough he gave as good as he can take"Artemis mentions"Remember, the key word is focus"

Something dawned on Ultra Girl then she turned around and Artemis is gone before she could say something"Hey Artemis come back who is the hostage?"

Hank looked behind as he tried to undo the bonds that Artemis placed on him he looked at Stronghold"Howcome I play the role as the damsel in distress?"

"Because I have super strength, so I'd just rip them off and Jennifer is busy." He smiled.

"Yeah but according to Artemis you're the accomplis. Besides as good as she has these I think I've got this covered"Hank said
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah but according to Artemis you're the accomplis. Besides as good as she has these I think I've got this covered"Hank said

"We'll see." Stronghold said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Legato wrote:"And thanks to the combination of Valor's powers and futuristic science I was able to get my powers back. The thing about that I'm kinda bonded to Valor due to that. In a way a Jedi is bonded with another Jedi through the power of the force" Lightspeed said to Union Jack and the others

"So you and Valor have bonded when you were in that universe?"Union Jack asked

"Yeah. She's kinda like the big sister whose awesome but rarely visits"Lightspeed responded

"Now that's interesting....do you think we could develop a machine to open up a pathway to her dimension?" Justice asked.

"I could, but it would take time." Zack said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"My word...it...grew into a baby by itself?" Paladia asked. "I had predicted growth but not at this level..wonder what he eats....should I go find some milk?"

"Fwah" The baby spoke and Aida responded"I believe he seconds that suggestion. So does this mean Fulcrum have a son?"

OT: So what do you think of that unexpected twist? Razz

"I...suppose it does...should we inform him?" Paladia asked as she fetched the milk and put it in a bottle, put the cap on and brought it over to the baby.

OT: Love it! This is going to be hilarious. Smile

Also, posted an update for Captain Justice vs Astroman.

OT: Paladia's reacton made me think. Could you imagine Nemesis's reaction if she were there to witness the event Razz

IC: "I'd recommend it" Aida said and she gets the bottle and hands it to the baby who opens his mouth. The end of his tongue opens to reveal an extra mouth with tiny sharp teeth. Aida was caught off guard by this but she still fed the baby his milk the extra mouth clamps on the cap and the baby closed his and he starts to drink from the bottle"He responded pretty well to the milk"

"He certainly did. Watch him, I'll go make the call." Paladia said and ran to her computer, pressed a few buttons and called up Insidious.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Agent Nemo brings Qin with him to the conference, waving to the group. "I decided to bring QIn since her sister is such a major point of the debates that have been going on in the US when it comes to Hybrids and DARPA's influence. Say hi Qin" Nemo would tell her, looking for Prof Gravitious

Nash: hi there Qin my name's Nash ( hmm she's got a nice ass, but not as nice as my girl friend Mimie's!)

Yang.......... Yang.

Cindy: I'm Cindy and that's Vindilee and Cutthroat.

Nemo would find Professor Gravitous with her twin brother Rush, and her Hybrid Students, Cbomb ( Ray Garson, Gasous ( Steve Garson), Inch High , Rebel , Zero , Mime ( Baxter Leiws ) , Slica ( Justin Sands ) , Clemency ( Kimbily Applecinder ), Impact ( Mai Kazi) , Push ( Smith Russile ) and co.

OOC: Vindalee and CUtthroat aren't hybrids, so they're not at the summit. The main ones were just the students involved in Vigor's terrorist acts and whoever Gravitous brings with her

begint he proceedings since htis is your storyline Smile
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yang.......... Yang.

Cindy: and I am Cindy and this is MI6 agent Aberham XI, his son Aberham XII , his daughter in law agent Miss Syrup and MI6 agent Sebastian.

Nemo would find Professor Gravitous with her twin brother Rush, and her top Hybrid Students, Cbomb ( Ray Garson, Gasous ( Steve Garson), Inch High , Rebel , Zero , Mime ( Baxter Leiws ) , Slica ( Justin Sands ) , Clemency ( Kimbily Applecinder ), Impact ( Mai Kazi) and Push ( Smith Russile )

fix
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yang.......... Yang.

Professor Gravitous: oh hi there Nemo these are my top Hybrid Students Ray Garson, Steve Garson, Inch High, Rebel, Zero, Baxter, Justin, Kimbily, Mai, and Smith.

Rush: Brad and the rest of the Gravitous faculty aren't here they watching over the alien students.

Axlindara shows up with her younger sister Sandara and Caroline her younger sister's daughter.

Axlindara: ok I'm here, and i bought Sandara and Caroline with him.

Sandblock then shows up and brings along his team the Billy goat Gruffs with him saying in stern tone.

Sandblock: alright I'm here and a bought along my team!

Captain Rubber also appears with his crew saying in bold tone.

Captain Rubber: so did I!

Sandblock: Saskouia you made it now where's are brother Sasyikio and are sisters Vassana and Thopyia?

Captain Rubber: knowing those two there proably still decieding what to wear and Sasyikio is just waiting form them to hurry up.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 pm

"They really should hurry up, the case is more important than their wardrobe in htis instance"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am

Meanwhile.

A computer screen.
A website. The Ultra Girl Fansite.
LOGIN
Y
Name: ******
PASS: *******
THANK YOU FOR LOGGING IN.
MAIN PAGE.
UPLOAD.
Y.
SELECT FILES.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6443135/1/SM_CASE_FILES
UPLOAD AUDIO FILES?
Y.
WAIT....
WAIT...
ALL FILES UPLOADED.
LOG OUT?
Y
THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
The computer shut down.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 am

Froggy wrote:"They really should hurry up, the case is more important than their wardrobe in htis instance"

finally Amp & Thowind arrived with Chippy saying in firm tone.

Amp & Thowind: we're here.

Captain Rubber: well it's about damn time!

Chippy: sorry for the wait guys.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"They really should hurry up, the case is more important than their wardrobe in htis instance"

"Now we can let the proceedigns begin. Gravitous you have the necessary files right? Dr. Halworth emailed themt o you:
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Now we can let the proceedigns begin. Gravitous you have the necessary files right? Dr. Halworth emailed themt o you:

Professor Gravitous: yeah I have them
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Well then, present them and let's have Kyle, Ying, Yang, Pedro, Nash and the other kids give their testimonies"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Well then, present them and let's have Kyle, Ying, Yang, Pedro, Nash and the other kids give their testimonies"

Professor Gravitous shows the first files which shows the stuff on project Hybrid , and then shows the second files which shows the stuff on the type 4 hybrids , then showst he third files which was how DARPA attempt to capture the Hybrids with a plan as Professor Gravitous says in stern tone.

Professor Gravitous; that was the day when my old friend Vigor became who he is to day, for on that day his sweet heart Abgail died. Vigor's heart was already filled with bitterness and hatred, but it was the death of Abgail that sent him over the edge!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 pm

"ma'am, we know these facts but, give us more info on the children and how they got involved"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Froggy wrote:"ma'am, we know these facts but, give us more info on the children and how they got involved"

Professor Gravitous : well after that bongus mission me and Vigor went are seperated ways. Vigor went with Jorrah , Jan , Dannile and Tsunami . well Rush and I went back to our mansion. later we would befriend Brad , and he would introduce as to Maron Sandstone. Maron Stone work with me and my twin brother to form the Gravitous acadmey, but jus before the acadmey was finish we was kill by a gang of thugs protecting his daughter Osaia.

who Brad later took care for. we first start by gather Hybrid orphans and giving them a home to stay in. later down the road we took in alien orphans as well. we took in any Hybrid we could find in before Vigor got a chance to get to them first who at the time had just form his own Acamdey Marz!

Vigor managed to make around at lest 500,000 Hybrids join his side by using his motivating speech, and pyschological methods to brainwash them. Vigor got into his students heads and covinced that his way was the only way. Vigor tried to do this with a group of Hybrids that just happen to be type 4s, but was stop before he could premently wrapped them.
and those type 4 Hybrids are Yin, Yang, Kyle, Abby, my youngest grand neice Caroline, and Boris who was the only one that stay loyal to Vigor!

so yeah after both me and Vigor Academy were form it wa a ongoing battle against ideals, my against his. my biggest acommplishment is getting his grandsons Ray and Steve Garson before he did. I tried to protect them from him by lying to them about him, i didn't want to see him. but eventually they found out the truth about him, and it was wrong for me to keep that a serect from them.

sometime down the road me, Brad, Rush, and Osaia form a super hero team called Norricos , and Ray and Steve join in as members. both me and Vigor went to keep the young Hybrids out of DARPA's hands, expect I also want to keep them from going to Vigor! and i look at the Orphan Hybrids and aliens as my childern, since i have none of my own.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 pm

"yet you endanger two of your own family by lying to them about their father. Why is it that Boris Kessler is the only one in custody from Vigor's gang?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Froggy wrote:"yet you endanger two of your own family by lying to them about their father. Why is it that Boris Kessler is the only one in custody from Vigor's gang?"

Professor Gravitous : yes I know and I'm deeply sorry, however i didn't need to tell them anything about their great grandfather former general now cogressman Curtis , they already knew about him from their mother. that's why she sent them to us, to get them out of his and DARPA's hands. because we the only Hybrids we managed to convice to defected from Vigor was Yin,Yang, Kyle, Abby, and my grand neice Caroline who were easly to convice was they realize what vigor's true attetions were. i had a firm beleive that these type 4 Hybrids along with my grand neice Caroline we're going to be Vigor's elite.

Boris was put in custody, because before he met Vigor he was already , a bad apple , the other teenage type 4 hybrids, had their emotions manipulate by Vigor to get them to join his side. Boris is the only one who Vigor didn't manipulate into join him. and he's in custody because he has a dangerous mind and is a boardline sociopath.

Kyle: I can vouce for that, the dude only care about himself, and he didn't care how he got results even if it ment puting his own team at risk.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am

Admin wrote:
Meanwhile.

A computer screen.
A website. The Ultra Girl Fansite.
LOGIN
Y
Name: ******
PASS: *******
THANK YOU FOR LOGGING IN.
MAIN PAGE.
UPLOAD.
Y.
SELECT FILES.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6443135/1/SM_CASE_FILES
UPLOAD AUDIO FILES?
Y.
WAIT....
WAIT...
ALL FILES UPLOADED.
LOG OUT?
Y
THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
The computer shut down.

To Legato. Smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:33 am

Caught it and while I understand your intention I feel Flannery has enough on her plate already. Worrying over Jennifer's situation is one of them. Besides her fansite is considered one of her many greatest accomplishments Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next