CAU Quantum RPG

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: CAU Quantum RPG

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 am

Legato wrote:Caught it and while I understand your intention I feel Flannery has enough on her plate already. Worrying over Jennifer's situation is one of them. Besides her fansite is considered one of her many greatest accomplishments Smile

Gotcha.
We'll save this one for later.
Like the fanfic in the link?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:18 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Caught it and while I understand your intention I feel Flannery has enough on her plate already. Worrying over Jennifer's situation is one of them. Besides her fansite is considered one of her many greatest accomplishments Smile

Gotcha.

It could be a good way to introduce the character you created to help Flannery. Like she intercepted the hacking. Also she could have help in a certain Time Lord to get them out of her hair for good Wink Besides it would be interesting to see him interact with a teenage Flannery
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:17 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"yet you endanger two of your own family by lying to them about their father. Why is it that Boris Kessler is the only one in custody from Vigor's gang?"

Professor Gravitous : yes I know and I'm deeply sorry, however i didn't need to tell them anything about their great grandfather former general now cogressman Curtis , they already knew about him from their mother. that's why she sent them to us, to get them out of his and DARPA's hands. because we the only Hybrids we managed to convice to defected from Vigor was Yin,Yang, Kyle, Abby, and my grand neice Caroline who were easly to convice was they realize what vigor's true attetions were. i had a firm beleive that these type 4 Hybrids along with my grand neice Caroline we're going to be Vigor's elite.

Boris was put in custody, because before he met Vigor he was already , a bad apple , the other teenage type 4 hybrids, had their emotions manipulate by Vigor to get them to join his side. Boris is the only one who Vigor didn't manipulate into join him. and he's in custody because he has a dangerous mind and is a boardline sociopath.

Kyle: I can vouce for that, the dude only care about himself, and he didn't care how he got results even if it ment puting his own team at risk.

Abby: me too when me, Kyle, Yin and Yang we're still with Vigor along with Boris we we're giving a mission to terrorized city of Bangkok. well Dr. Halworth along with Gravitous found out what we wearing doing and got to work stoping us. aiding Dr.Halworth was Vindilee, Cuthroat, Perdo, and Nash. and fighting along side them was Gravitous twin brother Rush!

at the time it was just me, Kyle and Boris that was doing the attacking on the city of Bangkok, Yin & Yang we're some were slam else. well was terrorized Bangkok i begin to ponder something, and that was i really do the right thing?

Kyle: a ponder the same question. when i was terroizing Bangkok, and show those looks in little kids eyes, just could help but think what i was doing was wrong.

Abby: Boris on the underhand seem to enjoy making causing suffering, and when we were evetually stop open up a freaking black hole in attempt to suck in Dr. Halworth and the rest who we we're fight against at the time in it.

Kyle: yeah the crazy bastard would have suck us in and proably the whole damn city , if it was for Perdo and Dr.Halworth.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:45 am

"So they were merely coerced by this Vigor, not mindcontrolled or forced itno using drugs?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 am

Froggy wrote:"So they were merely coerced by this Vigor, not mindcontrolled or forced itno using drugs?"

Kyle: no we won't mindcontrolled , or force into using drugs, Vigor got us to join him by using pyschology. he got into our heads, for me it was because I want to be so badly want to be a hero, that Vigor got me into thinking that he was this hero of somesorts. the speech he gave to me was very convincing.

Abby: he got me to join him, by using the anger that i was feeling at the time i met him as a tool.

Yang: he used my hatred for the Bangkok clan to get me join him, and my twin sister Yin well she just came along for the ride.

Kyle: but Vigor did use pyschology on Yin to get her to convice her that his point of veiw was right.

Yang: the only one who Vigor didn't use pyschology on was Boris!

Profess Gravitous' eight year old grand neice Caroline speaks up and says in firm tone.

Caroline: he also use pyschology on me, he told me that my parents we're misguiding, that humans were awful, and that he would help me control my power, that he would make the pain go away. he had made a collar for me to keep my telepathy under control, it wasn't until grandpappy Rush, Dr.Halworth and his students came for me, that i realized that Vigor was a evil, evil man! so when Dr.Halworth remove the collar he put a pyschic inhibitor in my mind allowing me to learn how to control my power with out having to deal with the pain.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"So they were merely coerced by this Vigor, not mindcontrolled or forced itno using drugs?"

Kyle: no we won't mindcontrolled , or force into using drugs, Vigor got us to join him by using pyschology. he got into our heads, for me it was because I want to be so badly want to be a hero, that Vigor got me into thinking that he was this hero of somesorts. the speech he gave to me was very convincing.

Abby: he got me to join him, by using the anger that i was feeling at the time i met him as a tool.

Yang: he used my hatred for the Bangkok clan to get me join him, and my twin sister Yin well she just came along for the ride.

Kyle: but Vigor did use pyschology on Yin to get her to convice her that his point of veiw was right.

Profess Gravitous' eight year old grand neice Caroline speaks up and says in firm tone.

Caroline: he also use pyschology on me, he told me that my parents we're misguiding, that humans were awful, and that he would help me control my power, that he would make the pain go away. he had made a collar for me to keep my telepathy under control, it wasn't until grandpappy Rush, Dr.Halworth and his students came for me, that i realized that Vigor was a evil, evil man! so when Dr.Halworth remove the collar he put a pyschic inhibitor in my mind allowing me to learn how to control my power with out having to deal with the pain.
"All except young Caroline here will have to eke out community service under your tutelage Gravitous, and the removal of anti-hybrid laws will begin as that starts"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"All except young Caroline here will have to eke out community service under your tutelage Gravitous, and the removal of anti-hybrid laws will begin as that starts"

Professor Gravitous : I will only be attending to my students, Kyle, Abby, Cindy, Raiju, Yin, Yang, Nash, and Perdo are Dr.Halworth's students. however i will keep in touch with them. as for Saskourara, Sasyiouki, Saskoukia, Vassana , and Thopyia, they look after each other.

Sandblock: i like to take this time to tell everyone that because of DARPA's actions a race of pissed of psionic aliens the Pyxions are thinking about invading this planet! that's what space dude name Wolfman told me he was officer for this intergalactic law enforcement agency of somekind.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gotcha.

It could be a good way to introduce the character you created to help Flannery. Like she intercepted the hacking. Also she could have help in a certain Time Lord to get them out of her hair for good Wink Besides it would be interesting to see him interact with a teenage Flannery

0100100101000001010011010100000101001100010101110100000101011001010100110101011101000001010101000100001101001000010010010100111001000111010110010100111101010101
Cool
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gotcha.

0100100101000001010011010100000101001100010101110100000101011001010100110101011101000001010101000100001101001000010010010100111001000111010110010100111101010101
Cool

Like whats been going on conerning the case Jennifer is involved in?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gotcha.

Cool

Like whats been going on conerning the case Jennifer is involved in?

Yep, loving it so far.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Professor Gravitous : I will only be attending to my students, Kyle, Abby, Cindy, Raiju, Yin, Yang, Nash, and Perdo are Dr.Halworth's students. however i will keep in touch with them. as for Saskourara, Sasyiouki, Saskoukia, Vassana , and Thopyia, they look after each other.

Sandblock: i like to take this time to tell everyone that because of DARPA's actions a race of pissed of psionic aliens the Psyixeons are thinking about invading this planet! that's what space dude name Wolfman told me he was officer for this intergalactic law enforcement agency of somekind.

Tobais: however the informention that Wolfman gave to me about the Psyixeons shows that they're a peaceful race, and DARPA seems to be the only ones who managed to tick them off. of course it's not suprising that they're tick off DARPA wipe out a mass amount of their species during the Hybrid project! their location is on planet called Psyomonica that's located in The Pinwheel Galaxy. for those of you who don't know that's the Messier 101 Galaxy.

Sandblock: and with the updating informention i have on Curits , I know that he's planning on running for presidency, and wants to get a bunch of anti meta and anti alien laws passed.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 pm

"No Gravitious I don't think you understand. We make the rules around here and considering you ARE the leading expert on Hybrid physiology, YOU will be in charge of these students from now on. Halworth has hid them from our watch and has separate isues to deal with concerning that. Either you take them, or they serve time for abetting a terrorist"

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Bobby's Scrapheap
3:35PM

"Oh yeah this is just what I need" Ultra Girl said taking a walk in the location to where her next session with Artemis is going to be held. The sessions to her is what she needs to get her mind off of the things going on in as of late. The main one being that her mother is away for a case, various scenarios ran through her mind concerning that one but she keeps assuring herself that she'll be fine. She has survived an encounter with that demon she fought a few months back, whom she discovered from Carmilla is Slenderman, and a encounter with Bulletproof. Although the latter is what concerns her. Ultra Girl turned quickly as she felt something poke her in the back and sees Artemis standing holding a wooden quarter staff"Hey" Artemis said

"Hello"Ultra Girl said while reacing back to rub the area where Artemis struck her"We shouldn't stay here long. You never know if Freddy might pop out"

Artemis shook her head"There are worse things that exist out there than that clown. You were drifting. That pose a risk in leaving you open for an enemy attack"

"Noted"Ultra Girl said"So whats the lesson anyway?"

"The lesson is save the hostage. Keep an eye out there is more than just me that you'll have to deal with. I want to see how that psychic power of yours do against a strong opponent. Remember what I told you about the psychic shield" Artemis said"Feel free to cut loose. Bobby gave us the ok."

"You know him?"Ultra Girl asked

"Saved him from being roughed up by a group of gangs awhile back. Eventhough he gave as good as he can take"Artemis mentions"Remember, the key word is focus"

Ultra Girl nods then turns around. Holding up three fingers as she counts down

Something dawned on Ultra Girl then she turned around and Artemis is gone before she could say something"Hey Artemis come back who is the hostage?"

"You'll know when you see him!" Artemis's voice called back

"Him?" Ultra Girl then realized who she meant

Elsewhere in the junkyard

Hank looked behind as he tried to undo the bonds that Artemis placed on him he looked at Stronghold"Howcome I play the role as the damsel in distress?"

"Because I have super strength, so I'd just rip them off and Jennifer is busy." He smiled.

"Yeah but according to Artemis you're the accomplis. Besides as good as she has these I think I've got this covered"Hank said

"We'll see." Stronghold said.

(Remember no flying)

(Sure) Ultra Girl said scouting the area

Stronghold's comm beeped

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Froggy wrote:"No Gravitious I don't think you understand. We make the rules around here and considering you ARE the leading expert on Hybrid physiology, YOU will be in charge of these students from now on. Halworth has hid them from our watch and has separate isues to deal with concerning that. Either you take them, or they serve time for abetting a terrorist"

OT: nah I still think they should stick with Dr.Halworth.

Cindy: what i never abetting any terrorist , I was hanging MI6 before I came to Halworth's safehouse.

Nash: and I was already a student of Dr.Halworth's along with Perdo. the only ones who abetting are terroist are Kyle, Abby, Yin, and Yang!

Perdo: he's right.

Raiju: me I was with Banzork Clan and the last thing i did before i got my memory back was attempting to put down Yin and Yang over there under the person who i thought was my father Jameison's orders.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"No Gravitious I don't think you understand. We make the rules around here and considering you ARE the leading expert on Hybrid physiology, YOU will be in charge of these students from now on. Halworth has hid them from our watch and has separate isues to deal with concerning that. Either you take them, or they serve time for abetting a terrorist"

Cindy: what i never abetting any terrorist , I was hanging MI6 before I came to Halworth's safehouse.

Nash: and I was already a student of Dr.Halworth's along with Perdo. the only ones who abetting are terroist are Kyle, Abby, Yin, and Yang!

Raiju: me I was with Banzork Clan and the last thing i did before i got my memory back was attempting to put down Yin and Yang over there under the person who i thought was my father Jameison's orders.
"I did not say you were with any terrorists Cindy, Nash,orRaiju,so childrenPLEASEuseyourheads. As sad as it is, Gravitious can not care her own so you will still be with halworth I see"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:37 am

Ash created a cage of fire around Carmella.

The phone at Insidious's rang.

At her lab, Nemesis looked at large white figures floating in their containment chambers, filled with orange fluid and a number of wires attached to them. They were asleep, for now. But she planned to weaponize these creatures once she completed them. A homegrown army and a vast improvement over the frog creatures.
Mal walked in. "What are these?"
"Oh just something I've been working on, been on the back burner for a little while now. These are bio organic weapons i've been developing. Let's call them....Bio-Men." She smiled.
Mal looked at her.
"What? Oh. Oh don't worry, they won't replace you. I'd never replace my own son."
"Thank you mother but I do have to ask, is this a good idea?"
"With what's coming, we're going to need the extra manpower. If nothing else, we'll have a mass produced army with no emotions, so they won't be afraid to die."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Bobby's Scrapheap
3:35PM

"Oh yeah this is just what I need" Ultra Girl said taking a walk in the location to where her next session with Artemis is going to be held. The sessions to her is what she needs to get her mind off of the things going on in as of late. The main one being that her mother is away for a case, various scenarios ran through her mind concerning that one but she keeps assuring herself that she'll be fine. She has survived an encounter with that demon she fought a few months back, whom she discovered from Carmilla is Slenderman, and a encounter with Bulletproof. Although the latter is what concerns her. Ultra Girl turned quickly as she felt something poke her in the back and sees Artemis standing holding a wooden quarter staff"Hey" Artemis said

"Hello"Ultra Girl said while reacing back to rub the area where Artemis struck her"We shouldn't stay here long. You never know if Freddy might pop out"

Artemis shook her head"There are worse things that exist out there than that clown. You were drifting. That pose a risk in leaving you open for an enemy attack"

"Noted"Ultra Girl said"So whats the lesson anyway?"

"The lesson is save the hostage. Keep an eye out there is more than just me that you'll have to deal with. I want to see how that psychic power of yours do against a strong opponent. Remember what I told you about the psychic shield" Artemis said"Feel free to cut loose. Bobby gave us the ok."

"You know him?"Ultra Girl asked

"Saved him from being roughed up by a group of gangs awhile back. Eventhough he gave as good as he can take"Artemis mentions"Remember, the key word is focus"

Ultra Girl nods then turns around. Holding up three fingers as she counts down

Something dawned on Ultra Girl then she turned around and Artemis is gone before she could say something"Hey Artemis come back who is the hostage?"

"You'll know when you see him!" Artemis's voice called back

"Him?" Ultra Girl then realized who she meant

Elsewhere in the junkyard

Hank looked behind as he tried to undo the bonds that Artemis placed on him he looked at Stronghold"Howcome I play the role as the damsel in distress?"

"Because I have super strength, so I'd just rip them off and Jennifer is busy." He smiled.

"Yeah but according to Artemis you're the accomplis. Besides as good as she has these I think I've got this covered"Hank said

"We'll see." Stronghold said.

(Remember no flying)

(Sure) Ultra Girl said scouting the area

Stronghold's comm beeped

"Stronghold here. Over."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:43 am

Also posted a RP in the X-Men thread
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 am

Admin wrote:Ash created a cage of fire around Carmella.
"
Derrick put a finger up "goo, wonder how she'll get out of this"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"I did not say you were with any terrorists Cindy, Nash,orRaiju,so childrenPLEASEuseyourheads. As sad as it is, Gravitious can not care her own so you will still be with halworth I see"

Rush: Gravitous can't take them in cause there isn't any damn room at the mansion , it has the maxiuam amount of people it can hold.

a old man in a lab coat and a old man wearing a eye patch show up and the older man in the lab coat says in firm tone

Chronic: you say that Professor Gravitous is the leading expert in Hybrid physiology, but I'm too I'm expert in that field and have conducting research on dead psyixeon, while study genetic samples from the Hybrid Dupe. and have found out that Hybrid physiology shares traits with Psyixeno Physiology. infact none of these Hybrid's great grandfathers or fathers if they're the original ones are exactly releated to them , well not biologically. these young Hybrids' , great grandfathers, and the older Hybrids's fathers are actually Psyixenos!

now the reason why the Psyixeon is side dominant in people such as the kids fathers or mothers is because it only surfaces every two generations. Hybrids are also classifed by type which refers to how powerful their man ability is, and their are at lest 67 Type 3s / Class As and 11 type 4s/ Class Ss! all Hybrids have one primary power, and one secondary power!

Elazio: and acorrding to DARPA's files there are 67 primary Hybrid powers they are Power_Augmentation / Power dampening , 2 strength & durablity Augmentation / strength and durablity dampening ,3 speed, relfexes and agility augmentation / speed, relfexes and agility damping 4 , endurence augmentation /Endurence damping , 5 Organic Constructs. 6 duplication, 7 Technokinesis. 8 Wallcrawling , 9 Precognition , 10 Retrocognition.

11 Imaginkinesis . 12 Telepathy , 13 Pathokinesis , 14 Pyschic Persuasion, 15 Telekinesis. 16 Photokinesis , 17 Umbrakinesis, 18 Gyrokinesis . 19 Ionikinesis , 20 Osteokinesis. 21 Hematokinesis , 22 Melanokinesis, 23 Acoustokinesis 24 Aerokinesis , 25 Miasmakinesis .

26 Geokinesis, 27 Silikinesis , 28 Thermokinesis , 29 aquakinesis , 30 Electrokinesis. 31 Botanokinesis, 32 Papyrokinesis, 33 Zoopathy, 34 Entomopathy 35 Radiokinesis. 36 Momenkinesis 37 Concusskinesis , 38 Hallucikinesis, 39 Smokinesis , 40 Zoolingualism. 41 Entomolingualism, 42 Energy absorption, 43 Momentum absorption & redirection, 44 Heat absorption & concussive energy channling, 45 Elemental mimicry.

46 Portal creation, 47 Metamorphing, 48 Super Elasticity, 49 Super Anderline gland, 50 Catalyst Control. 51 Quartzification, 52 Mirror Manipulation, 53 Myokinesis, 54 Dimensiokinesis, 55 Antikinesis. 56 Disease Manipulation , 57 Geo-thermokinesis, 58 Puppetry , 59 Nixukinesis, 60 Opinokinesis. 61 Time Manipulation , 62 Ergokinesis , 63 Induced Amalgamation 64 Size Manipulation ,65 Perspicuity, 66 Bionic Physiology, and 67 Agony Vision!

Chronic: however that's just want is on DARPA's files, they are likey more primary Hybrid powers that they don't known about. and on their files they list Hybrid's secondary powers as 1 Hair shield , 2 stinky ordor scent glands, 3 Acid Secretion glands , 4 Ink Secretion glands, 5 Miasma breathing. 6 Oil secreation glands . 7 Pheromone scent glands, 8 Danger sense , 9 Super strength, 10 Super agility. 11 Super Dexterity , 12 Super Reflexes, 13 Super speed, 14 super senses,15 Super durable muscle and bone tissue, 16 healing factor.

Elazio: and not all Hybrid's share the same physiology, depend on how powerful their main power is, and what it is they might have a specific type of physiology that is associated with said power.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:06 am

"We have access to DARPA files CHROINC and unless you've gained a degree in educating Hybrid children on the usageoftheir powers, we don't really care foryour opinion on this. Sandblockj already toldusofthe Psyixeon invasion"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 am

Froggy wrote:"We have access to DARPA files CHROINC and unless you've gained a degree in educating Hybrid children on the usageoftheir powers, we don't really care foryour opinion on this. Sandblockj already toldusofthe Psyixeon invasion"

Chroinc: who said anything about me teaching them, i was merely dicussing Hybrid physiology. and have you guys ever stop to wonder that maybe Gravitous can't edcuated the type 4s on how to use their powers since, she only knew about the existence of type 4s just recently.

Professor Gravitous: he's right, up until recently i jst thought Type 4s didn't exist, and the only person at the time who did beleive they existed was Vigor. when me and him were young he would always tell me that type 4s exist, and i would always tell him that he was talking nonsense.

Elazio: yeah you say that that Professor Gravitous is the leading expert in Hybrid physiology,and tried to dump the kids on her. and I'm not talking about Nash, he's clearly adult! and have you people ever consider the fact that she might not know how to teach these childern who to use their powers, that their main power might be foreign to her?

Raijin: my real father Zeppto is pretty knowledgeable about Hybrids, but he's does a traveling puppet show.

Sandblock: yeah i did, and the person who told me about the space officer Wolfman, never referred to me as a Hybrid, he called me a half Psyixeon.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"We have access to DARPA files CHROINC and unless you've gained a degree in educating Hybrid children on the usageoftheir powers, we don't really care foryour opinion on this. Sandblockj already toldusofthe Psyixeon invasion"

Chroinc: who said anything about me teaching them, i was merely dicussing Hybrid physiology. and have you guys ever stop to wonder that maybe Gravitous can't edcuated the type 4s on how to use their powers since, she only knew about the existence of type 4s just recently.

Professor Gravitous: he's right, up until recently i jst thought Type 4s didn't exist, and the only person at the time who did beleive they existed was Vigor. when me and him were young he would always tell me that type 4s exist, and i would always tell him that he was talking nonsense.

"Yes, you gaveusinformation you ALREADY gaveuson how their powers work, when thisisNOT a case aboutthat Chroinc! We'll let the children stick with Halworth but if you interruptusto talkaboutinformation you ALREADY know, I'll hold you in contempt of court, cause it'sreally tiresome to have you question my authority when youdon'teven understand WHAT ISGOINGON HERE!" The judge said, smacking his gavel down and making the sound ring throughout the courtroom
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Yes, you gaveusinformation you ALREADY gaveuson how their powers work, when thisisNOT a case aboutthat Chroinc! We'll let the children stick with Halworth but if you interruptusto talkaboutinformation you ALREADY know, I'll hold you in contempt of court, cause it'sreally tiresome to have you question my authority when youdon'teven understand WHAT ISGOINGON HERE!" The judge said, smacking his gavel down and making the sound ring throughout the courtroom

Chorinc: acutally I'm just here with Elazio he's offer to help Dr.Halworth.

Elazio: hey it's not like I have anything else better to do. hell I taught & train Qin over there, so I know a thing or two about teaching Hybrids how to usage of their powers.

Professor Gravitous: but Qin is a type 1 aquakinetic, and they're Type 3s and 4s training them wouldn't be the same as training her.

Elazio:.........

Tobais: from the way i see it the best bit is to get a Psyixeon on board.[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Chorinc: acutally I'm just here with Elazio he's offer to help Dr.Halworth.

Elazio: hey it's not like I have anything else better to do. hell I taught & train Qin over there, so I know a thing or two about teaching Hybrids how to usage of their powers.

Professor Gravitous: but Qin is a type 1 aquakinetic, and they're Type 3s and 4s training them wouldn't be the same as training her.

Elazio:.........

Tobais: from the way i see it the best bit is to get a Psyixeon on board, and they're might be away we could conviced to not to invade our planet.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

"Then how about you work on that? You have 84 hours to find out a way to do this, or these kids goto jail. Hybrid rightshave already been established, but they're all still terrorists" the judge would say
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next