ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 20 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OT: well that's weird, kind of figured she would be there

"Well I"m going to teach you all about your powers. I'm going to teach you and your little friends"

Caroline ( Telepathically) Dr.Halworth wants me to stay with my mother, cause I'm too young to be away from my mother. the other people he has like me have different powers, and they're all teenagers expect for one who's adult. I have a cousin name Emiloa Axlindara who is in Aslyum, a cousin name Lara Quincey Axlaindara everyone just calls her Qin. then there's my other cousins Saskourara who you know, Vassana she's a Electrokinetic, Thopyia she's a Aerokinetic, Sasyiouki he's a Zoolingualismist, and Saskouia he's a rubber man.

"WEll I"m going to be giving you mental lessons so distance doesn't matter. The teenagers are the ones I am here for young lady, unless the others would like to learn from me" Nobulus tells her

Caroline ( telepathically) that's great, my Cousin Emiloia Axlindara is a teenager, but I'm not sure she's ready to leave the aslyum she's in yet, and her ability is making pyschic constructs. and then there's Thopyia who also a teenager but she hangs around Vassana who is a lot older then her , and they have their own super hero team. as for Saskouia he's been train by a green alien who has a candy physiology, and now he's adventuer. so Saskouia, Thopyia, might too intresting in learning about their powers.

more_horiz
"We'll alert them to my arrival then" he'd tell Caroline, sending out a psionic signal to each of the people she mentioned, excluding Cyinder

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We'll alert them to my arrival then" he'd tell Caroline, sending out a psionic signal to each of the people she mentioned, excluding Cyinder

Caroline ( telepathically) I notice you exculding Cyinder, but Cyinder is just a being that exist inside my cousin Emiloa's mind in this place caled the Dreamscape. my cousin Saskourara over there and his team been in the dreamscape before. and I actually have done telepathy at such distances but I'll try.

Caroline sends out Telepathic message to Captain Rubber, Chippy, Amp, Thowind, Emoila, and Tesera saying telepathically.

Caroline: (there I did it i sent them a message and also sent a message to Saskourara girlfriend Tesera who is in the same Aslyum as my cousin Emoila. )

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Caroline ( telepathically) I notice you exculding Cyinder, but Cyinder is just a being that exist inside my cousin Emiloa's mind in this place caled the Dreamscape. my cousin Saskourara over there and his team been in the dreamscape before. and I actually have done telepathy at such distances but I'll try.

Caroline sends out Telepathic message to Captain Rubber, Chippy, Amp, Thowind, Emoila, and Tesera saying telepathically.

Caroline: (there I did it i sent them a message and also sent a message to Saskourara girlfriend Tesera who is in the same Aslyum as my cousin Emoila. )

Nobulus frowned. "I didn't send a message out to her cause Emilia STILL NEEDS TO HEAL! YOU ARE A CHILD WHO DOES NOT KNOW HER OWN POWER AND YOU GO OVER MY HEAD TO DO SOMETHING THAT I DECIDED NOT TO?" Nobulus asked, obviously upset

OT: reason he excluded Cyinder/emilia is cause she needs a refractory period to heal, plus having a ten year old girl who can barley control her powers decide she knows better than a guy who's suppose to be a pro is mad insulting :/

more_horiz
Nobulus frowned. "I didn't send a message out to her cause Emilia STILL NEEDS TO HEAL! YOU ARE A CHILD WHO DOES NOT KNOW HER OWN POWER AND YOU GO OVER MY HEAD TO DO SOMETHING THAT I DECIDED NOT TO?" Nobulus asked, obviously upset

OT: wait Caroline's not ten she's eight.

Caroline: ( telepathically) well I was trying to see if i could do it, sorry about that, but on the bright side the telepathic messages i sent out might just be random thoughts , and I might have sent out a message to random people on accident.

Chippy calls from a cell phone and Sandblock answers it saying in firm Tone.

Sandblock ( puts his cell on speaker mode): hey Chippy wants up.

Chippy: nothing much bro, but I just got a telepathic message sent to me by Caroline, about what she just ate for breakfast. Amp said she also got a telepathic message from Caroline it was lottery numbers, and that Thopyia got a telepathic message from her about kittens. oh and bunch random people who don't even know her got random telepathic messages from her.

Caroline ( telepathically) well looks like I didn't tell anyone of your arrival after all.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Caroline: ( telepathically) well I was trying to see if i could do it, sorry about that, but on the bright side the telepathic messages i sent out might just be random thoughts , and I might have sent out a message to random people on accident.

Chippy: nothing much bro, but I just got a telepathic message sent to me by Caroline, about what she just ate for breakfast. Amp said she also got a telepathic message from Caroline it was lottery numbers, and that Thopyia got a telepathic message from her about kittens. oh and bunch random people who don't even know her got random telepathic messages from her.

Caroline ( telepathically) well looks like I didn't tell anyone of your arrival after all.

OT: my bad, I remember her age being ten, though that might've been someone else

"Well next time young one, trust me when I tell you something, okay? I have experience, and you don't" Nobulus tells her, waiting to hear replies from the message he sent out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OT: my bad, I remember her age being ten, though that might've been someone else

"Well next time young one, trust me when I tell you something, okay? I have experience, and you don't" Nobulus tells her, waiting to hear replies from the message he sent out

Captain Rubber shows up with his crew and says in a firm tone.

Captain Rubber: okay which one you is Nobulus?

more_horiz
Celsia pipes up and says "The one that doesn't look familiar to you Captain Rubber. You should recognize most of us, except for the large alien like being"

Nobulus raised his hand.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Celsia pipes up and says "The one that doesn't look familiar to you Captain Rubber. You should recognize most of us, except for the large alien like being"

Nobulus raised his hand.

Captain Rubber look at Nobulus saying in a firm tone.

Captain Rubber: so you're the one who sent me that message huh!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nobulus raised his hand.

"yes, it was I Captain Rubber, and hopefully you're the first of many to arrive. My name is Nobulus and it is an honor to meet you" he'd say, extending his hand to shake Saskouia/Captain Rubber's

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nobulus raised his hand.

"yes, it was I Captain Rubber, and hopefully you're the first of many to arrive. My name is Nobulus and it is an honor to meet you" he'd say, extending his hand to shake Saskouia/Captain Rubber's

Captain Rubber shakes Nobulus hand and suddenly a woman's voice can herd as Amp instantly appears behind saying in firm tone.

Amp ( looking at Nobulus) so you sent me that message huh?

Tobais: whoa okay how did you get here so fast?

Amp: well I am the fastest woman in the world silly, I move at the speed of lightining! oh and Thowind is on her way here.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nobulus raised his hand.

Captain Rubber shakes Nobulus hand and suddenly a woman's voice can herd as Amp instantly appears behind saying in firm tone.

Amp: well I am the fastest woman in the world silly, I move at the speed of lightining! oh and Thowind is on her way here.

"Yes I sent the message, but I do hope to see more than a few students here when all si said and done"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nobulus raised his hand.

"Yes I sent the message, but I do hope to see more than a few students here when all si said and done"

Thowind finally shows up with Chippy who's riding a gryphon and they both say in firm tone.

Thowind: hey you must be the guy who sent me that message, look me and my sister aren't really intresting about learn about our powers, we have a lot of other things to do, like school work at our college in Stockholm Sweden.

Chippy: and as for me well , I'm trying to step out of the sidekick spotlight and become my own hero!

more_horiz
Nobulus shrugs. "IT is you life to live, but you'll be missing out on an incredible oportunitY"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Captain Rubber shows up with his crew and says in a firm tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fziKWxNcn28
Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nobulus shrugs. "IT is you life to live, but you'll be missing out on an incredible oportunitY"

Captain Rubber: a incredible oporunity huh okay I'm in, but I will be stay with my crew Rose, Atlas , And VR. now as for what we're doing right now we're going to see if what guy name Jules Verne wrote in his book a Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Sandblock: Saskouia don't be silly that's just a science fiction novel, none of that is real.

Captain Rubber: says you, but I want to find out if the novel's true, if their really are mole people living in the center of the earth!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Captain Rubber: a incredible oporunity huh okay I'm in, but I will be stay with my crew Rose, Atlas , And VR. now as for what we're doing right now we're going to see if what guy name Jules Verne wrote in his book a Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Sandblock: Saskouia don't be silly that's just a science fiction novel, none of that is real.

Captain Rubber: says you, but I want to find out if the novel's true, if their really are mole people living in the center of the earth!

"It's highly possible Sandblock, and you really ca't count it out when youc onsider the things we've seeN"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"It's highly possible Sandblock, and you really ca't count it out when youc onsider the things we've seeN"

Captain Rubber: see Celisa beleives it's possible.

Chippy: ( looking at Nobulus ) while if it's incredible am in,

gryphon that Chippy is on then speaks and only Chippy and Nobulus can understand it.

gryphon: excellent choice master Chippy!

more_horiz
"I will teach you to master the totality of your power" Nobulus says, smiling at the gryphon. "neat trick"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I will teach you to master the totality of your power" Nobulus says, smiling at the gryphon. "neat trick"

gryphon: you can understand me just like master Chippy?

Amp & Thopyia: we're in too!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nobulus nodded, and smiled at Ampy and Thyopia. "Glad to hear it ladies! Your training begins tomorrow"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nobulus nodded, and smiled at Ampy and Thyopia. "Glad to hear it ladies! Your training begins tomorrow"

Sandblock: Nobulus if you want to meet Yin, Yang, Cassidy, Perdo, Cindy, Kyle, and Nash I know where they are they're at a mansion which is going to be are next stop.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sandblock: Nobulus if you want to meet Yin, Yang, Cassidy, Perdo, Cindy, Kyle, and Nash I know where they are they're at a mansion which is going to be are next stop.

"actually I need to rest. I want to be in peak condition before visiting them, you know?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"actually I need to rest. I want to be in peak condition before visiting them, you know?"

Sandblock: okay then let's go back to my mansion in Gotebreg Sweden, you can rest there.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sandblock: okay then let's go back to my mansion in Gotebreg Sweden, you can rest there.

NObulus goes to Sandblock's mansion in Sweden

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply