CAU Quantum RPG

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: CAU Quantum RPG

Post  Legato on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am

Jane used her magic to help with the statues"If you don't mind me asking, in this special assignment. What do you guys do" she asked Amazonia concerning her and the senior class's extracurricular activities
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Look at that" Black Knight said to Morpha in Union Jack, Captain Justice, Truin, and Black Hawk's shocked reaction"Cant trade timeless memories like that"

"You sure can't. Ha, I knew you guys would find him." Morpha smiled. "So where was he?"

"He was in an alternate timeline dimension." Zack said. "We teamed up with a Wild West speedster and worked together with him to find a way to the Nazi World and rescue Lightspeed."

"Wait...Nazi World?" Morpha asked.

"Yeah, it was not pleasant."

"Least we gained an allie in Valor though"Duchess said"Another good thing that came from the mission"

"Yeah, I hope everything works out for her." Lightning Woman said.

"Well alright. We just got back from the Knight's World and we have their support in dealing with the Emperor." Justice said.

Duchess smiled"Thats good news"

"Think we should tell them about..you know" Lang whispered to Power Woman"Yes but let me tell Seraph in private once all of this settles"

Lang nods

Seraph's hearing picked it up. He made a note to talk to her later. "So come on guys, let's sit down and celebrate now that we're all back together!"

"Sounds good to me." Lang said "Interested in hearing about your adventure in outer space"

Paladia was busy in her lab till she heard Aida's voice"Uh mom remember that blood sample of Fulcrum's we've found?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 am

Froggy wrote:"He'll never get the chance to anyways, it's not like Gravitious Academy kids come over here for anything other than a crisis"

Nasoq: well Jojo says that the alien students like her are actually allow to go to states if they want but she says that Professor Gravious suggest that they should never go to the states. well not at lest until the Hybrids can have the same freedom.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Look at that" Black Knight said to Morpha in Union Jack, Captain Justice, Truin, and Black Hawk's shocked reaction"Cant trade timeless memories like that"

"You sure can't. Ha, I knew you guys would find him." Morpha smiled. "So where was he?"

"He was in an alternate timeline dimension." Zack said. "We teamed up with a Wild West speedster and worked together with him to find a way to the Nazi World and rescue Lightspeed."

"Least we gained an allie in Valor though"Duchess said"Another good thing that came from the mission"

"Well alright. We just got back from the Knight's World and we have their support in dealing with the Emperor." Justice said.

"Think we should tell them about..you know" Lang whispered to Power Woman"Yes but let me tell Seraph in private once all of this settles"

Lang nods

Seraph's hearing picked it up. He made a note to talk to her later. "So come on guys, let's sit down and celebrate now that we're all back together!"

"Sounds good to me." Lang said "Interested in hearing about your adventure in outer space"

Paladia was busy in her lab till she heard Aida's voice"Uh mom remember that blood sample of Fulcrum's we've found?"

Paladia ran out to her daughter. "Yes, didn't you freeze it like I asked?"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 am

Legato wrote:Jane used her magic to help with the statues"If you don't mind me asking, in this special assignment. What do you guys do" she asked Amazonia concerning her and the senior class's extracurricular activities
Amazonia put a hand to her chin, pondering the question. "You could say it's like a work study program Jane"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:42 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"He'll never get the chance to anyways, it's not like Gravitious Academy kids come over here for anything other than a crisis"

Nasoq: well Jojo says that the alien students like her are actually allow to go to states if they want but she says that Professor Gravious suggest that they should never go to the states. well not at lest until the Hybrids can have the same freedom.

well the recent meeting between Valdania and the supreme court justices will lead ot that changing soon
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

well the recent meeting between Valdania and the supreme court justices will lead ot that changing soon

wait I thought Valdania was in Prime dealing with Prime DARPA, not Quantum DARPA. and Mäktig the Amazon is the one who's member of the Quantum Manastina family, not Valdania. in Prime Valdania a Valkyrja and Quantum Manastina siblings have no such blood flow through their veins,and their cousins Qin and Yume are just part Storm Giant.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

wait I thought Valdania was in Prime dealing with Prime DARPA, not Quantum DARPA. and Mäktig the Amazon is the one who's member of the Quantum Manastina family, not Valdania. in Prime Valdania a Valkyrja and Quantum Manastina siblings have no such blood flow through their veins,and their cousins Qin and Yume are just part Storm Giant.

jMy bad I meant Halworth has dealt with it at the summit, but Gravitious herself sitll needs to attend, with Plazma
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Sunnina: that's good to hear

note: there's stuff i want to do in person not just off screen. like stuff with Ionstar and the gang, that thing that Sandblock is supposed to do for Dr Vios.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lang nods

Paladia ran out to her daughter. "Yes, didn't you freeze it like I asked?"

"Um..I was but..." Instead of a blood sample is instead of a small baby who is wrapped in a clean cloth that Aida found"I just didn't have the heart. Also, it's a boy" the baby reached up and and his little hand closed around Aida's finger
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:Jane used her magic to help with the statues"If you don't mind me asking, in this special assignment. What do you guys do" she asked Amazonia concerning her and the senior class's extracurricular activities
Amazonia put a hand to her chin, pondering the question. "You could say it's like a work study program Jane"
"Ok" Jane said"How different is it when compared to the rest of the cirriculum?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Ok" Jane said"How different is it when compared to the rest of the cirriculum?"
"Specialization and maturation of the student's own academic and post-secondary goals are taken into account, whereas the general curriculum is very broad and helps prepare you for an education in a post-human world, rather than helping you understand the role you want in that post-human world and going forth to obtain it" Amazonia said, clasping her hands
"Plus it's a writing intensive class and you know how much Doc loves to make us write, right?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:Sunnina: that's good to hear

note: there's stuff i want to do in person not just off screen. like stuff with Ionstar and the gang, that thing that Sandblock is supposed to do for Dr Vios.
Then let's do it, you don't have to tell me that there's stuff you want to do in person, start it up man.

and Sandblock already id dwhat he was suppose to for Dr. Vios, remember?

unless you mean the cyinder thing
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Specialization and maturation of the student's own academic and post-secondary goals are taken into account, whereas the general curriculum is very broad and helps prepare you for an education in a post-human world, rather than helping you understand the role you want in that post-human world and going forth to obtain it" Amazonia said, clasping her hands
"Plus it's a writing intensive class and you know how much Doc loves to make us write, right?"

"Ah" Jane said then placing the final statue up"Cant wait to become apart of that someday."
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ah" Jane said then placing the final statue up"Cant wait to become apart of that someday."
"It'll happen in time, just keep applying yourself and it'll happen before youo know it" Amazonia told Jane, patting her on the back
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Froggy wrote:

Then let's do it, you don't have to tell me that there's stuff you want to do in person, start it up man.

at Cassandra Aslyum

Sandblock shows up with his aunt ace attorney Axlerindara.

Sandblock: Dr. Vios here's the DNA sample you want oh and my company Manastina inc and Tobais's company Zeuotech labs is now funding this Asylum!

Sandblock shows Dr.Vios a vial and inside the vial is a DNA sample that belongs to Axlerindara.

Ace Attorney Axlerindara: hello there Dr. Vios, I will be represent the Hybrids in court!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at Cassandra Aslyum

Sandblock: Dr. Vios here's the DNA sample you want oh and my company Manastina inc and Tobais's company Zeuotech labs is now funding this Asylum!

Sandblock shows Dr.Vios a vial and inside the vial is a DNA sample that belongs to Axlerindara.

Ace Attorney Axlerindara: hello there Dr. Vios, I will be represent the Hybrids in court!
Dr. Vios smiles at Sandblock and Axlerindara. "Thank you both for this news, and now that you're runnign this place we can hopefully get sufficient funding after you take care of this Hybrid isue"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at Cassandra Aslyum

Dr. Vios smiles at Sandblock and Axlerindara. "Thank you both for this news, and now that you're runnign this place we can hopefully get sufficient funding after you take care of this Hybrid isue"

meanwhile ast the safe house Nash and the gang are getting dress.

Nash: okay everyone ready to go to the summit?

what he's wearing a white tee shirt with the name of his girl friends band on it, a New York Giants sports jacket, Air Jordan VIIs and okalay sunglasses.

Perdo: yeah wear ready.

what he's wearing a white dress shit, a brown vest, black dress pants, and black dress shoes.

Yin: Yeah I'm ready.

what she's wearing a white tank top with a picture of andorable grey kitten on it, a denmi jacket, a green shirt dress, dark red heels. she got her hair braided and put a butterfly clip on it.

Yang: same here.

what she's wearing a black tank top with a skull on it a spike collar , black leather pants, spike bracelets, a black leather jacket , and long black leather boots. she got dark purple highlights put in her hair and had it cut short.

Kyle: I'm ready dude.

what he's wearing a dark grey tee shirt with a image of megaman on it, blue jeans, and white sneakers.

Cindy: ready!

what she's wearing a dark red teeshirt with the words Hell Yeah and image of two revolvers on it , brown dress pants, and brown boots.

Abby: yeah i have the clothing i'm going to wear on.

what she's wearing, green tank top, brown dress pants, and white sneakers.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 pm

the portal opens up as each Hybrid is sent to greet axlerindara
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

"My word...it...grew into a baby by itself?" Paladia asked. "I had predicted growth but not at this level..wonder what he eats....should I go find some milk?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 am

Admin wrote:"My word...it...grew into a baby by itself?" Paladia asked. "I had predicted growth but not at this level..wonder what he eats....should I go find some milk?"

"Fwah" The baby spoke and Aida responded"I believe he seconds that suggestion. So does this mean Fulcrum have a son?"

OT: So what do you think of that unexpected twist? Razz
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"My word...it...grew into a baby by itself?" Paladia asked. "I had predicted growth but not at this level..wonder what he eats....should I go find some milk?"

"Fwah" The baby spoke and Aida responded"I believe he seconds that suggestion. So does this mean Fulcrum have a son?"

"I...suppose it does...should we inform him?" Paladia asked as she fetched the milk and put it in a bottle, put the cap on and brought it over to the baby.

OT: Love it! This is going to be hilarious. Smile

Also, posted an update for Captain Justice vs Astroman.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am

Bobby's Scrapheap
3:35PM

"Oh yeah this is just what I need" Ultra Girl said taking a walk in the location to where her next session with Artemis is going to be held. The sessions to her is what she needs to get her mind off of the things going on in as of late. The main one being that her mother is away for a case, various scenarios ran through her mind concerning that one but she keeps assuring herself that she'll be fine. She has survived an encounter with that demon she fought a few months back, whom she discovered from Carmilla is Slenderman, and a encounter with Bulletproof. Although the latter is what concerns her. Ultra Girl turned quickly as she felt something poke her in the back and sees Artemis standing holding a wooden quarter staff"Hey" Artemis said

"Hello"Ultra Girl said while reacing back to rub the area where Artemis struck her"We shouldn't stay here long. You never know if Freddy might pop out"

Artemis shook her head"There are worse things that exist out there than that clown. You were drifting. That pose a risk in leaving you open for an enemy attack"

"Noted"Ultra Girl said"So whats the lesson anyway?"

"The lesson is save the hostage. Keep an eye out there is more than just me that you'll have to deal with. I want to see how that psychic power of yours do against a strong opponent. Remember what I told you about the psychic shield" Artemis said"Feel free to cut loose. Bobby gave us the ok."

"You know him?"Ultra Girl asked

"Saved him from being roughed up by a group of gangs awhile back. Eventhough he gave as good as he can take"Artemis mentions"Remember, the key word is focus"

Ultra Girl nods then turns around. Holding up three fingers as she counts down

Something dawned on Ultra Girl then she turned around and Artemis is gone before she could say something"Hey Artemis come back who is the hostage?"

"You'll know when you see him!" Artemis's voice called back

"Him?" Ultra Girl then realized who she meant

Elsewhere in the junkyard

Hank looked behind as he tried to undo the bonds that Artemis placed on him he looked at Stronghold"Howcome I play the role as the damsel in distress?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I...suppose it does...should we inform him?" Paladia asked as she fetched the milk and put it in a bottle, put the cap on and brought it over to the baby.

OT: Love it! This is going to be hilarious. Smile

Also, posted an update for Captain Justice vs Astroman.

OT: Paladia's reacton made me think. Could you imagine Nemesis's reaction if she were there to witness the event Razz

IC: "I'd recommend it" Aida said and she gets the bottle and hands it to the baby who opens his mouth. The end of his tongue opens to reveal an extra mouth with tiny sharp teeth. Aida was caught off guard by this but she still fed the baby his milk the extra mouth clamps on the cap and the baby closed his and he starts to drink from the bottle"He responded pretty well to the milk"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 am

"And thanks to the combination of Valor's powers and futuristic science I was able to get my powers back. The thing about that I'm kinda bonded to Valor due to that. In a way a Jedi is bonded with another Jedi through the power of the force" Lightspeed said to Union Jack and the others

"So you and Valor have bonded when you were in that universe?"Union Jack asked

"Yeah. She's kinda like the big sister whose awesome but rarely visits"Lightspeed responded
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next