ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 38 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
OT: BTW posted a new thread in DC Nation Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jay ran around the city until he found Eliza. "Hey."
A bit startled, she fumbles her phone in the air before catching it and turning around to smile at Jay. "he..hey, how are you holding up there hero? Everything okay?"

"Great. Hey listen, remember when I said I zipped onto that cruise? Well, I was just out for a super run, and I found a ship. I can carry you there and we can party."
Eliza blinked twice, then looked Jay dead in the eyes

"R...really?" She'd ask before shaking her head and smiling. "I'd LOVE THAT! I just gotta get use tot he fact my boyfriend can run on water is all. Lead the way hero!"

Jay smiled and picked her up in his arms. "Hold on tight." He said and took off running at super speed.
Eliza buried her head in his chest, not realizing they had arrived already

Nemo had left Ascension City tracking Adrian's whereabouts in the hope that he could find Blur

Blur was riding in the back of a truck, having swapped clothes with another person after having knocked them out.

Jay smiled and set her down. "Ta-Dah!"
http://www.fodors.com/cruises/norwegian-cruise-line-676632/
Nemo's scanner picked up his DNA, and Nemo shot something at the truck. It was a tracking device, and he wanted to see where this truck was going so he'dknow where to teleport

"Jay...this..this is even BETTERthant he brochure, this is AMAZING, and it's just us here?"

"Well, I'd imagine there's plenty of others...point is, we're on a luxury cruise together. Let's make the most of it."

The truck was heading to the next city over.
Inside, Blur drank down another one of the Turbo drugs.

more_horiz
she cupped his chin in her hand and kissed him after he said that.

"Yeah, let's enjoy this.Thank you Jay" she'd say, walking around the cruiser with him

As the truck stopped at a desolate gas station, Nemo would 'port into the bathroomofthe gas station,w aiting

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Hi!" Bookman said. Song nods while checking his items

"Jay's out on a date and all's quiet in the city so I decided to check in on you guys. Anything new on the Insidious case?"

"No but I'm sure the Global Alliance are on it. Also got someone there to update me concerning that case. Focusing on another case now" Song said

She zipped over to him. "Really? Which one? Anything I can help with?"

"Quantum, the higher officials have appointed me to apprehend her, I'm having Spice take care of the Ultra Girl situation till I'm done" Song pondured at Jet's request then responded" Looking at getting some backup in the event things go south. You game?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Jay's out on a date and all's quiet in the city so I decided to check in on you guys. Anything new on the Insidious case?"

"No but I'm sure the Global Alliance are on it. Also got someone there to update me concerning that case. Focusing on another case now" Song said

"Quantum, the higher officials have appointed me to apprehend her, I'm having Spice take care of the Ultra Girl situation till I'm done" Song pondured at Jet's request then responded" Looking at getting some backup in the event things go south. You game?"

"You know it. I've been waiting to punch out that lunatic. How about you Bookman?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah, let's enjoy this.Thank you Jay" she'd say, walking around the cruiser with him

As the truck stopped at a desolate gas station, Nemo would 'port into the bathroomofthe gas station,waiting

Jay wrapped his arms around her and kissed Eliza back and then they started wondering around the cruise liner.

As the truck driver got out, he appeared to fall down and blood began pouring out of his throat.
The Blur walked into the bathroom to wash his hands.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the truck stopped at a desolate gas station, Nemo would 'port into the bathroomofthe gas station,waiting

Jay wrapped his arms around her and kissed Eliza back and then they started wondering around the cruise liner.

As the truck driver got out, he appeared to fall down and blood began pouring out of his throat.
While Jay had a nice time with his girl, Nemo got to business. As Blur walked into the backroom to wash his hands, Nemo took the top of the toilet seat and whacked Blur when the door opened

Knowing he caught him by surprise, he aimed his standard issue phaser at the guy. "Stay down if you know what's good for you" he'd tell him, pointing his guna tthe back of his head

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well if they do, they'll have to faceus, and with those kind of odds, I'd feel sorry for them, wouldn't you?

Raijiu: the only one we have to worried about is Merly , she's wearing a armor imbuded with mystical energy that enchances her strikes to super human levels. it also grants her grants her protection from super natural forces, but one small problem for her there's no super natural forces here. but yeah there coming the Bazarok Clan are resentless when it comes to hunt.

Yang: yeah I do.

"No matter how relentless they are Raijiu, I stand by what I said. They have not reckoned with a force like me, and by the timeI'mdonetraining you all, they will be nothing of consequence to you"

Rajiu: there proably on there way here as we speak! how do i know this because I used to be one of the elites in the Bazarok Clan when I had no memory of who I was. by now they already know I missing so they're going to come looking for me.

Nash: if their on there way here, then let's not just lay around so they can set up somekind of ambush let's do something!

"Oh i've already thought of a way to handle them Nash" Nobulus would say, smiling

somewhere near the house.

Merly: Kang go scout out the area for the girls and Raijin wtih the a few men, me and the rest the elite will be wait behind you!

Kang: yes high priestess Merly!

Kang goes off to scout the area with a few men.

as Kang goes off to scout the area, Merly would hear an explosion, and smell scorched flesh, while hearing a godawful laugh

Merly invesgates the area and looks at he scorched flesh saying in a stern as he removes the robe saying in frim tone.

Merly: wait this isn't one of ours, it's a just a dead animal, what is gong on here.

Raijin: what is going on Merly is you fall right into a trap!

Nash: and your surrounded!

Kyle: I think you should consider surrendering cause theirs no way you and the rest of your fanatical buddies can take all of us on!

Abby: that's right!

Merly looks at Cassidy,Nobulus, Cindy, Kyle, Yang, Yin, Nash, Raijin, and Perdo saying in stern tone.

Merly: I Merly neverback down I will destroyed you all, along with the girls and that traitor Raijin! men attack

Mazai , Jacob , Leonardo , Yai , Cojo along with a few other Bazoark warriors begin their assualt as Merly protects her self with a mystical force field. Cindy melts the Bazoark warriors weapons as Yin hits them multiple times faster then they can see. then Nash, Perdo, Yang and Raijin attack the Bazarok warriors as welll. Cassidy use her power to increase her muscle mass then slams her fist to the ground send out a shockwave which knocks the Bazoark warriors in the air.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

While Jay had a nice time with his girl, Nemo got to business. As Blur walked into the backroom to wash his hands, Nemo took the top of the toilet seat and whacked Blur when the door opened

Knowing he caught him by surprise, he aimed his standard issue phaser at the guy. "Stay down if you know what's good for you" he'd tell him, pointing his guna tthe back of his head

"Owww...what the....f-k...ahhhh.." He felt the gun against the back of his head and he stayed still just long enough to recover. Blur was silent for a moment before he moved. Nemo was thrown backwards back into the bathroom against the wall. Blur then zipped over and kicked him in the stomach. "Reaaaally should have pulled the damn trigger."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Owww...what the....f-k...ahhhh.." He felt the gun against the back of his head and he stayed still just long enough to recover. Blur was silent for a moment before he moved. Nemo was thrown backwards back into the bathroom against the wall. Blur then zipped over and kicked him in the stomach. "Reaaaally should have pulled the damn trigger."
Blur would feel the heat from a laser tear into his right arm, noticing that Nemo's arm was behind him?

he had teleported a part of his arm behind Blur, wagging his other finger.

"Since you're a minor I can't go for a kill shot, no matter how *)## up you are. Last warning though kid, before I take you to a nice cozy cell in The Pin" Nemo told him, standing up after Blur's kick had knocked him over

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You know it. I've been waiting to punch out that lunatic. How about you Bookman?"

"I like that kind of spirit in a agent. Once I get the necessary proof that I need then feel free to go nuts." Song said

"I'd like to but the officials have me on reserve incase the Dracula Crisis becomes as bad as they expect" Bookman said

Song patted her on the shoulder" It's ok Bookman. Now the next step would be working on changing my appearance. Nothing to major, just a change in hair color and possibly a shave"

Bookman frowned and gave a pleading look"Does the goatee have to go? You can just alter it's hair color also"

Song was about to say something concerning that but sighed at Bookman's puppy dog expression" Ok it can stay"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well if they do, they'll have to faceus, and with those kind of odds, I'd feel sorry for them, wouldn't you?

Raijiu: the only one we have to worried about is Merly , she's wearing a armor imbuded with mystical energy that enchances her strikes to super human levels. it also grants her grants her protection from super natural forces, but one small problem for her there's no super natural forces here. but yeah there coming the Bazarok Clan are resentless when it comes to hunt.

Yang: yeah I do.

"No matter how relentless they are Raijiu, I stand by what I said. They have not reckoned with a force like me, and by the timeI'mdonetraining you all, they will be nothing of consequence to you"

Rajiu: there proably on there way here as we speak! how do i know this because I used to be one of the elites in the Bazarok Clan when I had no memory of who I was. by now they already know I missing so they're going to come looking for me.

Nash: if their on there way here, then let's not just lay around so they can set up somekind of ambush let's do something!

"Oh i've already thought of a way to handle them Nash" Nobulus would say, smiling

somewhere near the house.

Merly: Kang go scout out the area for the girls and Raijin wtih the a few men, me and the rest the elite will be wait behind you!

Kang: yes high priestess Merly!

Kang goes off to scout the area with a few men.

as Kang goes off to scout the area, Merly would hear an explosion, and smell scorched flesh, while hearing a godawful laugh

Merly invesgates the area and looks at he scorched flesh saying in a stern as he removes the robe saying in frim tone.

Merly: wait this isn't one of ours, it's a just a dead animal, what is gong on here.

Raijin: what is going on Merly is you fall right into a trap!

Nash: and your surrounded!

Kyle: I think you should consider surrendering cause theirs no way you and the rest of your fanatical buddies can take all of us on!

Abby: that's right!

Merly looks at Cassidy,Nobulus, Cindy, Kyle, Yang, Yin, Nash, Raijin, and Perdo saying in stern tone.

Merly: I Merly neverback down I will destroyed you all, along with the girls and that traitor Raijin! men attack

Mazai , Jacob , Leonardo , Yai , Cojo along with a few other Bazoark warriors begin their assualt as Merly protects her self with a mystical force field. Cindy melts the Bazoark warriors weapons as Yin hits them multiple times faster then they can see. then Nash, Perdo, Yang and Raijin attack the Bazarok warriors as welll. Cassidy use her power to increase her muscle mass then slams her fist to the ground send out a shockwave which knocks the Bazoark warriors in the air.
Nobulus telepathically assaults Merly, frying her brain

more_horiz
BTW Froggy got a Visitor Message in CBR and a RP waiting in Prime

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Blur would feel the heat from a laser tear into his right arm, noticing that Nemo's arm was behind him?

he had teleported a part of his arm behind Blur, wagging his other finger.

"Since you're a minor I can't go for a kill shot, no matter how *)## up you are. Last warning though kid, before I take you to a nice cozy cell in The Pin" Nemo told him, standing up after Blur's kick had knocked him over

"AHHHH!" Blur grabbed his arm. "Ahhh..ahh...hahahahahaaa...how's Fastlane?" He asked before blitzing Nemo again, the boosts from the drug making his speed up tremendously as he attacked Nemo with a barrage of punches.

more_horiz
Nemo could've dealt alright with a non boosted Blur, but with the Turbo power-up and the fact he couldn't jus tplug the kid caused him to get stuck in this situation. Nemo tried to block but it felt like a fist came from every angle he wasn't guarding. All the hits caused him to lose focus on his teleportation and his arm rematerialized right next to him. He tried one last shot before he lost consciousness, aiming itat the swirling tornado of punches that was Blur

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo could've dealt alright with a non boosted Blur, but with the Turbo power-up and the fact he couldn't jus tplug the kid caused him to get stuck in this situation. Nemo tried to block but it felt like a fist came from every angle he wasn't guarding. All the hits caused him to lose focus on his teleportation and his arm rematerialized right next to him. He tried one last shot before he lost consciousness, aiming itat the swirling tornado of punches that was Blur

Blur side stepped the laser as it shot past him, burning his ribs a bit but he avoided a lethal shot. He then continued the assault for a few more moments before stopping. "Ahhh, that was fun. Wonder who this guy was? I've never seen a cop who fights like this guy..." He grabbed the laser and searched him, recovering an ID. He flipped it open. "Sooo....LION Agent...Nemo something or other...probably best not to kill him then..." He tossed the ID onto him and ran off at super speed.
Nemo woke up in the hospital.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I like that kind of spirit in a agent. Once I get the necessary proof that I need then feel free to go nuts." Song said

"I'd like to but the officials have me on reserve incase the Dracula Crisis becomes as bad as they expect" Bookman said

Song patted her on the shoulder" It's ok Bookman. Now the next step would be working on changing my appearance. Nothing to major, just a change in hair color and possibly a shave"

Bookman frowned and gave a pleading look"Does the goatee have to go? You can just alter it's hair color also"

Song was about to say something concerning that but sighed at Bookman's puppy dog expression" Ok it can stay"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Good, because I'm with Bookman on the goatee." Jet laughed. "Should I go get changed too?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Blur side stepped the laser as it shot past him, burning his ribs a bit but he avoided a lethal shot. He then continued the assault for a few more moments before stopping. "Ahhh, that was fun. Wonder who this guy was? I've never seen a cop who fights like this guy..." He grabbed the laser and searched him, recovering an ID. He flipped it open. "Sooo....LION Agent...Nemo something or other...probably best not to kill him then..." He tossed the ID onto him and ran off at super speed.
Nemo sprang up out of his bed, before falling over and grabbing his side. Fractured ribs, shit shit shit he thought to himself before looking around. Hesawthe nurse leaving and while he did enjoy the view, he could NOT stay here. He put his uniform on, tightened the bandages, and called Fastlane. Fastlane would hear the pain in Nemo's voice. "Kid, he's out there and amped up. I tried to take himin but I'm getting out of the hospital URK, right now. Whereveryou are, make sure your people are safe. Jet will back you up"

Nemo would send the message to Jet, before checking his powers. He could get one port out of there, so he'd have to get around a bit differently.....what could he use he thought

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo sprang up out of his bed, before falling over and grabbing his side. Fractured ribs, shit shit shit he thought to himself before looking around. Hesawthe nurse leaving and while he did enjoy the view, he could NOT stay here. He put his uniform on, tightened the bandages, and called Fastlane. Fastlane would hear the pain in Nemo's voice. "Kid, he's out there and amped up. I tried to take himin but I'm getting out of the hospital URK, right now. Whereveryou are, make sure your people are safe. Jet will back you up"

Nemo would send the message to Jet, before checking his powers. He could get one port out of there, so he'd have to get around a bit differently.....what could he use he thought

Jet was interrupted with the call. She checked and.... pale
"Song....NEMO'S IN THE HOSPITAL!"

Jay looked around the cruise ship. (Crap.) "Uhhh...Eliza.." He pulled her aside.

more_horiz
Seeing the look on Jay's face, Eliza grabbed his shoulders. "Jay? What's wrong? what's going on?"

Nemo would be walking out of the hospital, pushing the doctor's and nurses off of him. He winked at the receptionist and mouthed the words "call her" before wincing. "He was down by that town outside of Exodus, kid was on a cruise ship, Jet should get here sooooo-shit! he'd say, gripping his side. "I can still hold my gun, i'm good, i'm good"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Good, because I'm with Bookman on the goatee." Jet laughed. "Should I go get changed too?"

"Only your cloathing, the key thing here is to appear as unthreatening as possible. While I leave you ladies to that, I'm going to get my hair done" Song said

Bookman patted Jet on the shoulder" I know just the outfit for you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Only your cloathing, the key thing here is to appear as unthreatening as possible. While I leave you ladies to that, I'm going to get my hair done" Song said

Bookman patted Jet on the shoulder" I know just the outfit for you"

OT: Check Previous Page!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Seeing the look on Jay's face, Eliza grabbed his shoulders. "Jay? What's wrong? what's going on?"

Nemo would be walking out of the hospital, pushing the doctor's and nurses off of him. He winked at the receptionist and mouthed the words "call her" before wincing. "He was down by that town outside of Exodus, kid was on a cruise ship, Jet should get here sooooo-shit! he'd say, gripping his side. "I can still hold my gun, i'm good, i'm good"

"It's Nemo, he's in the hospital, Blur got him. I-I have to go."

more_horiz
OT:*sigh*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply