ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 40 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
At LION, the soldiers were loading up on blessed silver bullets with specifically designed guns. The bullets had been blessed by Cleric ahead of time and she was working on doing the same with the armors.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
At LION, the soldiers were loading up on blessed silver bullets with specifically designed guns. The bullets had been blessed by Cleric ahead of time and she was working on doing the same with the armors.
As she went down the hall with the armors, each agent saluted her, appreciative of what Cleric was doing for them.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
As she went down the hall with the armors, each agent saluted her, appreciative of what Cleric was doing for them.

Cleric nodded and waved to them. She stretched and walked into the armory. "Alllright. Let's get this started..."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I up the whaaaa? Girl you crazzaaay!"

Agent Freight Train: I know you up the gravity on the gravity control weights because this weight on me feels like 50 tons and i can't budge it.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cleric nodded and waved to them. She stretched and walked into the armory. "Alllright. Let's get this started..."
She'd see the armors were all of a similar size, and light. They allowed for efficient combat and had minimal weaponry. The Global Alliance had Cleric load themwith the silver bullets and other silver weaponry for this war, all in prepraration of the all out fight they'd have with Dracula's spawn

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Freight Train: I know you up the gravity on the gravity control weights because this weight on me feels like 50 tons and i can't budge it.

naw

never that baby, never that baby"

more_horiz
BTW Froggy posted something in The Protector's thread Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

naw

never that baby, never that baby"

Agent Freight Train keeps trying the budge the 50 ton weight and as she does her strength rapidly giving her a exponentially increase in strength as her muscles bulge and her uniform starts to stretch . soon the weight starts to feel lighter to her until she can managed to fully lifted it over her head while standing up and then glares at Agent Metal saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: that wasn't funny, you just want to see if my strength increased exponentially when face with a challenging physical task was true.

more_horiz
TOWAF Anvil's farewell tour

announcer: alright folks we are we live in Exdous City for day 1 of Anvil's farewell tour leading up to her championship at Clash of the Titans.

Anvil: to all my fans here and watching at home I would like to say that my championship match at Clash of the titans will be my last match. and I promise to make it a match worth remembering!

The Jackal: expect for the fact that match is never going to happen cause by the time I get done with you , you want be able to make it to Clash of the Titans Anvil!

announcer: damn it what is Jackal and her posse doing here

announcer 2: I don't know but i don't like it, not one bit! huh what's the Jackal doing is she singal for something?

suddenly out of nowhere a truck slams into Anvil and sends crashing into a wall as the announcer says in shocked tone.

Announcer: that truck just came out of nowhere and hit Anvil!

Announcher 2 : I bet you ten bucks that The Jackal is behind this!

the person who was driving the truck then gets out and first announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer 1: I can't belevie it was Fang who was driving the truck, what this Jackal and her posse are beating Anvil while she's down.

Announcer 2: but he comes Brickhouse to the rescue!

Announcer 1: and looks like she dish out payback to the Jackals for the attack on her the night before this tour.

Anvil takes out the Jackals by herself and performs her finsher move the Stonewall driver on Jackal knocking her out.

Announcer 1: Brickhouse just took out the Jackals, this is history in the making folks.

Brickhouse: Jackal, you and your little posse think you can't stop me and Anvil's championship match against each other you dead wrong! now since I'm such a nice person I'm going to give you a warn if you ever and I mean ever do something like this again. I will make sure to have you and you entire posse fire and sent to jail for life!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

While blessing the items she sees Leia Singer sitting on the bench then quietly loading her rifle with Silver Bullets

more_horiz
Artemis meet up with Sable on the roof"I suppose you heard what went on in there, I promised that I wont follow him however I never said anything about you though. If things get out of control aid him as best as you can. This Quantum you're going after, don't underestimate her and don't go after her head on without some kind of plan."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Artemis meet up with Sable on the roof"I suppose you heard what went on in there, I promised that I wont follow him however I never said anything about you though. If things get out of control aid him as best as you can. This Quantum you're going after, don't underestimate her and don't go after her head on without some kind of plan."

"I've made arrangements for usage of my insulated suit. It should at the very least provide me protection against direct electric attacks." Sable said. "Thank you though. And I never underestimate anyone. So, any news on the thief running around the city?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

While blessing the items she sees Leia Singer sitting on the bench then quietly loading her rifle with Silver Bullets

"Hello Miss Singer." Cleric smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello Miss Singer." Cleric smiled.

"Hello Cleric" Leia said cocking the rifle then lays it next do her"Saw you enchanting the weapons there"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I've made arrangements for usage of my insulated suit. It should at the very least provide me protection against direct electric attacks." Sable said. "Thank you though. And I never underestimate anyone. So, any news on the thief running around the city?"

"She's still out there somewhere. Given this Quantum situation I can understand the police being a little distracted. Although how can they catch something that can just blitz away before they have time to react" Artemis said"This could be something I can get Ultra Girl to look into"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"She's still out there somewhere. Given this Quantum situation I can understand the police being a little distracted. Although how can they catch something that can just blitz away before they have time to react" Artemis said"This could be something I can get Ultra Girl to look into"

"That would be for the best. Stronghold wouldn't have much more luck than the police, but Ultra Girl's invisible walls are the perfect weapon against a speedster. You cant dodge what you can't see."

-------

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=214

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply