ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
"Woo!! That was a good one" Elizabeth Chase said to the others then John responded" You said it" he raised up his hand to Al who looked at him for a moment then got the gesture and high fived him

The group have returned from their mission in space, which as you can see from the celebration is a complete success.

Elizabeth looked at Nadia" You good?" she asked with a hint of concern ever since that incident on the planet messed up her powers. Nadia nods then grinned" Yeah. As a famous man once said. We came, we saw, we kicked some ass"

"Fitting" Cody smiled then got out first, followed by Al then Elizabeth and Nadia are the last two

The group sees Sophia" Hey boss lady. Succeeded in knocking an evil overlord down a peg. He's facing justice overthere as we speak"

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
OT: Will post the space mission in Storyboard at some point Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Woo!! That was a good one" Elizabeth Chase said to the others then John responded" You said it" he raised up his hand to Al who looked at him for a moment then got the gesture and high fived him

The group have returned from their mission in space, which as you can see from the celebration is a complete success.

Elizabeth looked at Nadia" You good?" she asked with a hint of concern ever since that incident on the planet messed up her powers. Nadia nods then grinned" Yeah. As a famous man once said. We came, we saw, we kicked some ass"

"Fitting" Cody smiled then got out first, followed by Al then Elizabeth and Nadia are the last two

The group sees Sophia" Hey boss lady. Succeeded in knocking an evil overlord down a peg. He's facing justice overthere as we speak"

"Excellent work you two. Feel free to take some time off. You've earned it. By the by, Psionica's working with Jessica now. They even have their own city."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Excellent work you guys. Feel free to take some time off. You've earned it. By the by, Psionica's working with Jessica now. They even have their own city."

OT: Five actually. Al-Zor, John, and Nadia Smile

IC:

"Whose Psionica?" Al-Zor asked which caused John's eyes go then give him a look" R-Really?!"

"Give him a break he's still relatively new to this planet" Nadia said to John

"I know it's just...Not often someone asked that" John said

Cody then explained to Al about Psionica" Ah ok" Al nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Excellent work you guys. Feel free to take some time off. You've earned it. By the by, Psionica's working with Jessica now. They even have their own city."

IC:

"Whose Psionica?" Al-Zor asked which caused John's eyes go then give him a look" R-Really?!"

"Forgive my manners. I am Sophia." She said to Al-Zor. "Executive of LION. John, Nadia, glad to see you two made it back home safely. I can't wait to read the report."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"Forgive my manners. I am Sophia." She said to Al-Zor. "Executive of LION. John, Nadia, glad to see you two made it back home safely. I can't wait to read the report."

Cody gave her the report" Had this done on the way back"

"We would have also sent you photos but that planet we were on was pretty dark, I mean pitch black dark" Nadia said

"BTW how are the others doing?"Cody asked

Elizabeth makes a mental note in checking in on Jessica after she sees Alex and the others

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"We would have also sent you photos but that planet we were on was pretty dark, I mean pitch black dark" Nadia said

Elizabeth makes a mental note in checking in on Jessica after she sees Alex and the others

Penelope zipped over and hugged her siblings. "Welcome back guys!"

"Lightspeed's been recruiting new heroes, LION is training them now, Stronghold took Castle to the mountain's for training, Lightning Man's been searching for CHAOS."

Vamiolos walked up. "Hmmm? Al of the Zor family? Is that you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"Lightspeed's been recruiting new heroes, LION is training them now, Stronghold took Castle to the mountain's for training, Lightning Man's been searching for CHAOS."

OT: Lightspeed eh. Didn't see that coming tongue

Cody and Elizabeth both smiled then hugged her in return

Al-Zor smiled" Vamiolos. Good to see you here"

"I there Coz"

Nadia turned around then she glomped Tali" How are things in Africa?"

"Pretty good" Tali Morningstarr said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"I there Coz"

OT: I meant for it to be Fastlane, but hey, no reason not to bring in Lightspeed. Besides, who's to say he doesn't train other speedsters.

IC: "Welcome to Earth. Have you met my wife?" She asked as she introduced Anna.

"Who's butt did you guys kick this time?" Penelope asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"I there Coz"

OT: I meant for it to be Fastlane, but hey, no reason not to bring in Lightspeed. Besides, who's to say he doesn't train other speedsters.

IC: "Welcome to Earth. Have you met my wife?" She asked as she introduced Anna.

"Who's butt did you guys kick this time?" Penelope asked.

OT: That and a Lightspeed and Fastlane team up Wink Bet Anna and Vamiolos's honeymoon was glorious

IC: "An evil overlord named Lord Tyrannus" Elizabeth said

"Haven't had the honor to meet her" Al-Zor said then bowed at Anna who shook her head" No need for that" she smiled at him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

OT: That and a Lightspeed and Fastlane team up Wink Bet Anna and Vamiolos's honeymoon was glorious

IC: "An evil overlord named Lord Tyrannus" Elizabeth said

"Haven't had the honor to meet her" Al-Zor said then bowed at Anna who shook her head" No need for that" she smiled at him

"You are royalty now after all." Vamiolos smiled. "But on Earth, a simple handshake will suffice."

"Sounds like a pleasant guy. So who was he?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply