Prime and Quantum Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu May 30, 2013 1:33 am

Admin I just finish up having Gensiai and the Goddess Benzaiten tell the backstory of Azai the Twilight Lord to Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii through visualization.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t182p120-gold-fire-year-one-saga#19487

also I have a Rp for you in Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t309p30-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#19347

and here's a link to the female Xaimam character that has been introduce viva a video recording.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t266p90-cau-quantum-sign-up#19443

also you might want to check this out

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t312p15-the-sisters-of-chaos#19302

Orochi as the newest member of The Sisters of CHAOS.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3218
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 am

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t182p120-gold-fire-year-one-saga#19571

Admin I explain what you missed and Benzaiten the Shinto goddess of knowledge answers Omega's question with three answers. 1 that yes there were female warriors in Azai and Asakura clans, 2 that there are goddesses in the underworld besides Izanami but only mentions a few of them being in the group Death, 3 that Azai had three daughters who comment Azai after finding out they were curse.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t309p30-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#19603

Qin suggest that a Medium is need but the one she mentions is just a kid , so Agent Freight Train demiss it, then Qin asks Sophia if there's any Mediums in their giving arena. Agent Freight Train contacts the Billy Goat Gruffs the team that her cousin Sandblock and Amari are on, her cousins Amp & Thowind, her twin sister Stykra and HALBERD. then tells Sophia that Admiral Sweden the head of HALBERD has contacting all the current non government sponsor Norse Superheroes which is basically all of them expect the Billy Goat Gruffs.

she also mentions to Sophia that many of the old Norse superheroes who fought Apophis " the Destroyer" and her army lost their lives protecting there homeland and that they have statues at HALBERD according to Admiral Sweden. Qin suggest that they get Siege master aka Chong Zhou since he was the previous dictator of the country, but Agent Freight Train doesn't trust Chong Zhou . Qin also suggests they get in touch with a Tsukumogami Shokunin, but Agent Freight Train doesn't know what one is.

so Qin tells her that Tsukumogami Shokunin is a type of Supernatural hunter that uses a entity called a Tsukumogami that can transform into a weapon. Agent Freight Train also informs Sophia that she doesn't want her Niece Belia tagging along because she doesn't want to see her get hurt. Qin also asks why Captain Rubber and his crew won't contact and Agent Freight Train tells her that they won't contact because they not superheroes they're explorers.

Qin ask Sophia about the Amityville House to she if she knows anything about it, Agent Freight also suggests that they get the help of a female Golemzoid but she's not sure if there is one in the Nordic countries, and the post ends with Konna asking Sophia what she wants with her.

I leave it up to you to do the Non sponsor government Super Heroes that Admiral Sweden contacts.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3218
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 pm

who's going to be in Agent Freight Train's group

1 Stykra ( Donna)

2 Amp ( Vassana )

3 Thowind ( Thopyia)

4 Black Crow ( Konna)

5 White Wolf ( Mandy Sykes)

6 DynaGal / Valkyrie ( Dyna Watts)

and any non government sponsor Norse Superhero that's female. that's right just like expendables but with a all female cast.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3218
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Admin how about this as a character who joins Agent Freight Trains mission

a eight foot Golemzoid who has a metal texture that can generated it's appendages on surfaces and other beings. basically a female colossus meets Nico Robin.



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3218
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 am


Guys, I just realized something. Clock Man kinda breaks a bit of the plot. Think about it, if they could narrow down exactly when Lilith broke in to break out Dracula, they could supercharge his new armor, send him back to before she did it, ambush her, stop time, and then murder Lilith in cold blood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyN7rPbHybk
Razz

Granted, we could just say it's a fixed point, but it would be a funny alternate ending.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 am

Admin wrote:
Guys, I just realized something. Clock Man kinda breaks a bit of the plot. Think about it, if they could narrow down exactly when Lilith broke in to break out Dracula, they could supercharge his new armor, send him back to before she did it, ambush her, stop time, and then murder Lilith in cold blood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyN7rPbHybk
Razz

Granted, we could just say it's a fixed point, but it would be a funny alternate ending.
but then like in the butterfly effect it'd have the emperor come and attack even sooner with a fractured group of heroes

Cuz time is mean
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:51 am

Admin wrote:
Guys, I just realized something. Clock Man kinda breaks a bit of the plot. Think about it, if they could narrow down exactly when Lilith broke in to break out Dracula, they could supercharge his new armor, send him back to before she did it, ambush her, stop time, and then murder Lilith in cold blood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyN7rPbHybk
Razz

Granted, we could just say it's a fixed point, but it would be a funny alternate ending.
However that can actually backfire.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 am

Omg

What if he already did it but it spawned a new timeline :0
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 am

Yeah, good points. Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:53 am

Admin wrote:Yeah, good points. Razz
or shall we say

Timely points
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:05 am

Heres the thing. Whose to say Dracula doesn't have someone that can control time also Wink After all for someone to live as long as he has I bet he has prepared for this kind of thing
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 am

Legato wrote:Heres the thing. Whose to say Dracula doesn't have someone that can control time also Wink After all for someone to live as long as he has I bet he has prepared for this kind of thing

Hmmm, a time battle, that could be epic.

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 am

In this prank war, we learn Mariah can mobilize her troops
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 am

Besides, like I mentioned, there are ways it can backfire.

1. Not all members of the Global Alliance would be too keen on one of their own going back in time to kill someone.

2. Would sour things with the Blood Rose Organization and they aren't pushovers.

3. Would attract the attention to unwanted outside forces or mess up time drastically. If there is anything that Back to The Future and Doctor Who has taught us is altering time can cause dangerous consequences. That and keep the almanac with you at all times.

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:43 am

Legato wrote:Besides, like I mentioned, there are ways it can backfire.

1. Not all members of the Global Alliance would be too keen on one of their own going back in time to kill someone.

2. Would sour things with the Blood Rose Organization and they aren't pushovers.

3. Would attract the attention to unwanted outside forces or mess up time drastically. If there is anything that Back to The Future and Doctor Who has taught us is altering time can cause dangerous consequences. That and keep the almanac with you at all times.




avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:04 am



I love you
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Besides, like I mentioned, there are ways it can backfire.

1. Not all members of the Global Alliance would be too keen on one of their own going back in time to kill someone.

2. Would sour things with the Blood Rose Organization and they aren't pushovers.

3. Would attract the attention to unwanted outside forces or mess up time drastically. If there is anything that Back to The Future and Doctor Who has taught us is altering time can cause dangerous consequences. That and keep the almanac with you at all times.










Seriously though you agree with what I mean right? Especially the second part? That and while I want those working for Dracula to be defeated I don't want the vampires getting worffed in the process. Which is why the arc is designed to make them menacing again
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Well do we need the four horsemen for that? I think having the horsemen dwarfs the upcoming alien invasion
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Froggy wrote:Well do we need the four horsemen for that? I think having the horsemen dwarfs the upcoming alien invasion


Not just the horsemen. Dracula will be a menacing factor also, you'd have to be to have the horsemen on your side.

Speaking of. I actually want to do something unique with The Emperor Arc.

Ok in other superhero scenarios it's usually the aliens invading earth right? Then the heroes put a stop to it. So I was thinking why not have it be in space? You still have the Galaxy Knights so having them fight in space or say in another dimension would be neat. I was thinking, in a twist format. What if the conclusion of The Emperor arc happens in say Valor's home world(Axis Earth) Valor and The heroes teaming up to stop The Emperor in an alternate dimension has potential to be epic and represents a nice change of pace.

So in turn nothing is dwarfed just as long as one finds a interesting way to make the story captivating:)
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Uh I meant I just thought Dracula wouldn't need the Horsemen but if they're there they're there
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm

what did he do, steal Father Time, what's next is he going to snatch Santa Claus and the Eastern Bunny lol!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3218
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:51 am

Seraph, post Dracula War.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/136/2/5/scars_by_BK_81.jpg
(With both arms of course) But the scars are indeed there, magical damage and all that.
Also, second costume, made by the galaxy knights, more armored and more based on the armors of the Quatzerians, his alien species.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/291/f/2/trdl___alpha_by_thirdraildesignlab-d4d8k2e.jpg
Almost indestructible.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:15 am

Admin wrote:Seraph, post Dracula War.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/136/2/5/scars_by_BK_81.jpg
(With both arms of course) But the scars are indeed there, magical damage and all that.
Also, second costume, made by the galaxy knights, more armored and more based on the armors of the Quatzerians, his alien species.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/291/f/2/trdl___alpha_by_thirdraildesignlab-d4d8k2e.jpg
Almost indestructible.

farao
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Froggy on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Seraph, post Dracula War.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/136/2/5/scars_by_BK_81.jpg
(With both arms of course) But the scars are indeed there, magical damage and all that.
Also, second costume, made by the galaxy knights, more armored and more based on the armors of the Quatzerians, his alien species.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/291/f/2/trdl___alpha_by_thirdraildesignlab-d4d8k2e.jpg
Almost indestructible.


farao
but smiling of course because that's the captain justice thing

Kinda interested in meeting his ppl
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 am

http://legato.freeforums.net/thread/48/quantum-year-2275
Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum