ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
fifth trailer for Goldstar Year One Arc 2- The Twilight Lord

descriptionPrime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Final Trailer for Goldstar Year One Arc 2- The Twilight Lord

tomorrow

more_horiz
Gold Fire Year one: Twilight Lord arc

cast

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t180-heroes-rising-sub-forum#14217

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t180-heroes-rising-sub-forum#14235

Gensiai Cashew is the eldest member of the clan and these are all of his childern

1 Uakzio Cashew - daughter

2 Liuio Cashew- son

3 Zakaski Cashew - grandson

4 Oazaki Cashew - great grandson

5 Jin Cashew - great grandson

6 Eazkio Cashew - great great grandson

7 Kazai Cashew - great great great grandson

8 Makiao Cashew- great great great grandson

9 Zakuaia Cashew- great great great great grandson

10 Ramukio Cashew - great great great great grand daughter

11 Kazuya Cashew - great great great great great grandson

12 Gakai Cashew - great great great great great grandson

13 Tasaki Cashew - great great great great great grand daughter

14 Pokaio Cashew - grandson

15 Raizio Cashew - great great great grand daughter

16 Okai Cashew - great great great great grandson

any member who is not on the list is his in law and not driectly related to him by blood.

all Cashew Clan members are Inugami Yokais

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
last major fights for the final chapter of Bruists Flash Back

1 Danniele & Sevda / Omega Girl vs. Jack / Corsok

2 Jorrah & Bruists vs. Agro Hammer

3 Jan & Zaskuaki vs. Ildiko Nightstar & Kimlia Kioio

4 Squad Zero & the Omega Brigade vs Borroioucs ( control by dictator Sammy aka Dark Sevda via vector manipulation)

5 Squad Zero & Elazio vs. dark digital copies of themselves and the Omega Brigade vs. their dark digital anomalies ( Squad Zero and Elazio will be force to fight dark copies of themselves in a game set up by Dark Sevda. who uses her power to seperate each member of Squad Zero Elazio and the Omega Brigade before making copies of itself to look like Squad Zero and Elazio. the Omega Brigade will have to face their dark digital Anomalies that form from their negetive feelings. )

6 Sevda / Omega Girl vs. the Shadow Trinity

7 Dark Sevda vs. Squad Zero, Elazio, the Omega Brigade and the Shadow Trinity ( after Sevda / Omega Girl breaks down)

8 Remote control Sevda ( control by the head of DARPA Aurarous ) vs. Squad Zero , Elazo and the Omega Brigade.

Jack / Cosrok's theme

Tekken 5 -Antares

Agro Hammer's theme

Mad World - So Cold

Ildiko Nightstar & Kimlia Kioio theme

Persona 3 / Persona 4 Arena - Burn My Dread

Borroioucs theme

Metal Gear Sold 4- Infinite Loop

Elazio vs. copy Elazio theme

Sick Puppies- War

Bruists vs. copy Bruists theme

Marvel Super Heroes- Wolverine Theme

Dannilele vs. copy Dannilele theme

X-Men vs Street Fighter Music - Cammy Theme

Jorrah vs. copy Jorrah theme

Persona 4 Arena- the Wandering Wolf

Zasukuaki vs. Copy Zasukuaki theme

Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Fuuga

Jan vs. copy Jan theme

Super Street Fighter IV- Rose theme

Seif vs. Dark Seif theme

Gulity Rear XX Reload- Megatona Furioso

Sedi vs. Dark Sedi theme

Gulity Gear X2- Pride and Glory

Switch vs. Dark Switch theme

Guilty Gear X2 OST-Suck a Sage

AE vs. Dark AE theme

Orochi 3- Welcome back

EI vs. Dark EI theme

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 -Far East Mix

Mo vs. Dark Mo theme

The King of Fighters XI - Street Dancer

Vi vs. Dark Vi theme

KOF 2002 UM - Falling of The Nightingale

Echo vs. Dark Echo theme

KOF 2002 UM - Diamond Dust

EC Vs. Dark EC theme

KOF 2002 UM - QT★@ngel

Mf vs. Dark Mf theme

Marvel vs Capcom - Gambit's Theme

O-Two vs. Dark O-two theme

BlazBlue: chrono phantasma - Gale

Calo vs. Dark Calo theme

ROCKMAN HOLIC - X-Buster

Sevda / Omega Girl vs. the Shadow Trinity theme

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Ao-iconoclast

battle against Dark Sevda / dictator Sammy's theme

Wild Arms 2 - You'll Never Be Alone No Matter Where You Go

Remote control Sevda's theme

Persona 4: Arena OST - Best Friends

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu May 09, 2013 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
for Froggy

Elazio ( me) vs. copy Elazio ( me)

Bruists ( me) vs. copy Bruists ( me)

Dannilele ( Froggy) vs. copy Dannilele ( me)

Jorrah ( Froggy) vs. copy Jorrah ( me)

Zasukuaki ( me) vs. Copy Zasukuaki ( me)

Jan ( Froggy) vs. copy Jan ( me)

Seif ( me) vs. Dark Seif ( Froggy)

Sedi ( me) vs. Dark Sedi ( Froggy)

Switch ( Me) vs. Dark Switch ( Froggy)

AE ( Froggy) vs. Dark AE ( me)

EI ( Froggy) vs. Dark EI ( me)

Mo ( me) vs. Dark Mo ( Froggy)

Vi ( Froggy) vs. Dark Vi ( me)

Echo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Echo ( me)

EC ( Froggy) Vs. Dark EC ( me)

Mf ( Me) vs. Dark Mf ( Froggy)

O-Two ( Froggy) vs. Dark O-two ( me)

Calo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Calo ( me)

Dark Sevda / dictator Sammy ( Froggy)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat May 18, 2013 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
So basically while he's in The Pin he started to have a philosophical conversation with himself, makes sense when the roleplay gets going, and he starts to assess some of the past stuff that he has been doing. He would start to realize that the route that he has been taking isn't exactly leading him anywhere so he decides that should opportunity arrives he'd want to make improvements on his life.

First stage of action would be that during the Dracula Arc he ended up saving a guard when demons invaded the prison and happens to be one of the few that didn't try to make an attempt to escape.

Post Arc he has been a model prisoner and he's recruited by Marnie to assist him in the Science Division in LION, on probationary means .

In terms of character development it would be like Zuko in Avatar where he would start to find himself and would gradually start to develop into a better person.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
So basically while he's in The Pin he started to have a philosophical conversation with himself, makes sense when the roleplay gets going, and he starts to assess some of the past stuff that he has been doing. He would start to realize that the route that he has been taking isn't exactly leading him anywhere so he decides that should opportunity arrives he'd want to make improvements on his life.

First stage of action would be that during the Dracula Arc he ended up saving a guard when demons invaded the prison and happens to be one of the few that didn't try to make an attempt to escape.

Post Arc he has been a model prisoner and he's recruited by Marnie to assist him in the Science Division in LION, on probationary means .

In terms of character development it would be like Zuko in Avatar where he would start to find himself and would gradually start to develop into a better person.

Ohhhh man, I just realized something. Demon's attacking the prison? Monsters everywhere? A great big war? People panicking in the streets? Dude, if Mania got free during a disaster like this there's no telling how quickly her madness would spread.

On a lighter note, I really do like this plan. I can actually see Skinner helping out against the monsters if only for self preservation.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ohhhh man, I just realized something. Demon's attacking the prison? Monsters everywhere? A great big war? People panicking in the streets? Dude, if Mania got free during a disaster like this there's no telling how quickly her madness would spread.

On a lighter note, I really do like this plan. I can actually see Skinner helping out against the monsters if only for self preservation.

Hell could you imagine what this could do to Flannery given that being around supernatural creatures has caused a negative effect towards her. Carmilla's an exception given that her human side cancels it out

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hell could you imagine what this could do to Flannery given that being around supernatural creatures has caused a negative effect towards her. Carmilla's an exception given that her human side cancels it out

I have a feeling Omega will be helping her to at least somewhat resist the effects during the year of training. If anybody knows how to do that, it's him. Very Happy

more_horiz
Outline for the first Chapter in the Gold Fire Year one Twilight Lord arc

1 Rokai kidnapps Princess Pippi and Goz chases after him done.

2 Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord encounters ten members of the Cashew clan Gakai Cashew, Tasaki Cashew ,
Zakuaia Cashew , Maskuki Cashew , Sakura Cashew , Okai Cashew , Mokoto Cashew , Oazaki Cashew, and Jin Cashew ( Ozaki Cashew is the leader of the group )

3 Mijime na Ryuu suprises the ten Cashew Clan Members with his large number of his Kaijin Soliders and runs off . Gakai , Tasaki are order by Ozaki to go after him done.

4 Gakai, Taskai find Mijime na Ryuu and he convinces them to join him, he then stages his own death by staging a fight where Gakai pretends to kill him making Gakai look like a hero.

5 Goz catches up with Rokai fights him and loses . Rokai mocks him that he was yet to master the sword he wields. gives a straving Princess Pippi back to Goz and runs off.

6 Gakai becomes the Lord of the Kaijin & Taskai becomes his adviser together they establish a flase sense peace for the civilian Kaijin, the Yokai and the humans.

7 a still straving Princess Pippi goes on a rampage in Osaka castle and feeds on the blood of the royal guards. when confront by her parents they tell her the shocking truth about her origin.

8 Princess Pippi leaves the castle and winds up on Gensiai Cashew door step the same time Goz does. Goz search Gensiai out cause he herd that the old Inugami Yokai Gensiai was a grand sword master and a grand martial arts master.

more_horiz

Alright, I have a few ideas for some story arcs for Fastlane and Co. leading up to the Vampire War.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

who's this going to be?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Alright, I have a few ideas for some story arcs for Fastlane and Co. leading up to the Vampire War.

shar ethem, by all means share them

more_horiz
name ideas for the dictatorship country that will be mention in Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread

1 Orlea

2 Valmead

3 Griffindell

4 Shambala

5 Amianium

6 Tharcini

7 Callundis

8 Olmasano

9 Zeninthas

10 Zimeneos

11 Marsinthova

12 Rhodennia

13 Helvontium

14 Dalantaia

15 Arium

16 Anglius

17 Minontica

18 Damanthova

19 Senzalaea

20 Olvene

21 nebulasolum ( fog country) / NebulaInsula ( fog island)

now how about this dictatorship country is on a island surround by fog and it's almost complete inaccessible by boat because of surrounding jagged rocks. and that the only three ways to get to island is to take the dangerous cave entrance filled with jagged turns and almost certain death at every corner , or by aircraft. since the country is almost complete inaccessible by normal ships, the people of the country have taking to making airships to ship goods from place to place.

more_horiz
Phoenix: Heroes Journey

A group of mercenaries captured Serena and brought her to a organization called The DemiSyndicate and brainwashed Serena into becoming their own personal assassin. Phoenix and Jape are now task to save her and stop the organization. However in doing so they may find themselves confronted by the Seven Solders of Fortune, the Syndicate's top mercenary group

Three of the Seven Soldiers of Fortune

The Unknown Soldier

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 Kick_a10

http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KICKASS32013002_COV.jpg
Is Doctor Death. A good friend of the Unknown Soldier.

Best part. He's an actual doctor Smile

The Englishman

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 Jason-10

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

shar ethem, by all means share them

Lyra begins an investigation into Fastlane's identity.
Jet begins coaching Eliza in self-defense.
Shining Angel begins experimenting with his powers, discovering photonkinesis and aerokinesis.

The Guardian Angels get into a fight with a team of new villains and are helped out by a group of newly arrived teenage superheroes, driving the villains off. They hit it off and start warming up to each other. However, these new heroes are actually themselves super villains who wanted to find out who they were first as well as what intel they could gather and sucker punch each member of the team when they are alone, leaving them for dead. The Guardians survive the attacks however and regroup, come up with a plan and then jump the villains once they're recovered enough. Things go from bad to worse when the villains bust open the local prisons and mental asylum's, unleashing a horde of criminals on the city. The heroes pick themselves up though and go on the attack. While this is all going on, the leader of the new villains is seen speaking to a camera bot shortly before Fastlane bursts in. All the while, Tremor and Bullhorn are grabbed by Nemi-Men.

The next arc is a lighter one, and more romance based. A freak accident while Jay is on a date with Eliza causes half of his powers to be given to her temporarily, meaning Eliza can finally experience life as a speedster.

Next, is a fantasy based arc, where Jay, Shadow and Shining Angel get sucked into a portal that sends them into another dimension, one of fantasy and magic. They meet the Princess, who begs for their help in defeating an evil warlord. Jet and Nemo contact their magical allies to try and figure out what happened.

Following this, they are greeted by a new hero upon their return, a fan of Fastlane's who helped defend the city in their absence. Jay is understandably suspicious given what happened last time and keeps a close eye on him as the young hero tries to prove himself.

After this, we get their chapter of the Dracula Arc.

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t290p45-prime-phoenix-an-apprentice-s-journey

more_horiz
I like all of these, I can work with them guy and I like that you've got this direction dude.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

Elazio ( me) vs. copy Elazio ( me)

Bruists ( me) vs. copy Bruists ( me)

Dannilele ( Froggy) vs. copy Dannilele ( me)

Jorrah ( Froggy) vs. copy Jorrah ( me)

Zasukuaki ( me) vs. Copy Zasukuaki ( me)

Jan ( Froggy) vs. copy Jan ( me)

Seif ( me) vs. Dark Seif ( Froggy)

Sedi ( me) vs. Dark Sedi ( Froggy)

Switch ( Me) vs. Dark Switch ( Froggy)

AE ( Froggy) vs. Dark AE ( me)

EI ( Froggy) vs. Dark EI ( me)

Mo ( me) vs. Dark Mo ( Froggy)

Vi ( Froggy) vs. Dark Vi ( me)

Echo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Echo ( me)

EC ( Froggy) Vs. Dark EC ( me)

Mf ( Me) vs. Dark Mf ( Froggy)

O-Two ( Froggy) vs. Dark O-two ( me)

Calo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Calo ( me)

Dark Sevda / dictator Sammy ( Froggy)

revise

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

was this about Adrian? It's a turn I never thought of taking with him and I'm kinda surprised someone is that invested in having him return/redeem himself

Just wondering, why Adrian?

more_horiz
Just figured there is still alot of story to tell with the character and a nice redemption arc could do wonders for him:)

more_horiz
E
Legato wrote:
Just figured there is still alot of story to tell with the character and a nice redemption arc could do wonders for him:)
ahh okay

I just kind of pictured him as an evil Fastlane analogue to go with Quantum

I know ppl will say Blur but Adrian was/is a bit more of a schemer

But either way is cool for me and I'm interested to see how this develops

more_horiz
hey so

Vindalee is the ancient now

ranx is the shadow

kind of cool that an aspect of vindalee is friends with Penelope and so different

Prime Mariah meeting quantum Ash would be interesting, considering she's older

quantum Amazonia meeting ariel would be fun too

more_horiz
In Gold Fire year One thread a showdown is about to go down between Goz aka Gold Fire, Omega ( Admin's character) Zaskaski and Yauiko & his pet Kaiju Ichioui. it's Gold Fire , Omega , Pipii and Zaskaski vs. Yauiko and his pet Kaiju Ichioui!

Yauiko's power

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 Liquid_Ground

more_horiz
White Wolf /  Mandy Sykes' weapons and gear diagram

Head- tacking system complete with a zoom in feature

Right arm -   AP P-buster ( All-Purpose  Particle Buster)   or  big F#$King arm cannon of mass destruction !   chain shot mode , beam mode  ( most destructive mode    )  , scatter shot  mode , burst fire  mode , sniper mode  ( lest destructive mode)

Left Arm - Energy Blade for close combat

left hand -  particle finger cannons 

Back and left shoulder - energy jet boosters ,  and twin Ion cannon 

feet- energy blades for close combat. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply