Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Got a plot that you didn't have a chance to broaden out more and feel that you need to but didn't want to interfere with the primary RPG? This is the thread for you. It allows you to create flashback RP's that helps you answer questions that you didn't get a chance to answer in the main thread. Take an example

A band of supervillains were planning a train robbery. Cue to the villains doing another adventure that didn't involve the train robbery. What happened with the train robbery adventure? How did they pull it off? ETC. This thread answers these questions
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:17 am

Psionica becoming the anti hero she currently is?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 am

Admin wrote:Psionica becoming the anti hero she currently is?

Works for me Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 am

(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 am

Check out the Chase Twins thread Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"

Jessica nods"Rather noble, not that many villains would even do that."
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"

Jessica nods"Rather noble, not that many villains would even do that."

"We have a common enemy for the time being. MechanoKing. Having them on my side, so to speak, is much better then having to worry about both. But....thank you."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"

Jessica nods"Rather noble, not that many villains would even do that."

"We have a common enemy for the time being. MechanoKing. Having them on my side, so to speak, is much better then having to worry about both. But....thank you."

"Regardless of what some would say there is some humanity left in you"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"

Jessica nods"Rather noble, not that many villains would even do that."

"We have a common enemy for the time being. MechanoKing. Having them on my side, so to speak, is much better then having to worry about both. But....thank you."

"Regardless of what some would say there is some humanity left in you"

Psionica was silent for a moment. "Yes. I have been noticing that as well."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"

Jessica nods"Rather noble, not that many villains would even do that."

"We have a common enemy for the time being. MechanoKing. Having them on my side, so to speak, is much better then having to worry about both. But....thank you."

"Regardless of what some would say there is some humanity left in you"

Psionica was silent for a moment. "Yes. I have been noticing that as well."

"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 am

Legato wrote:
"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said


"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said


"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."

"You do know that for you to continue down this path you're taking theres a good chance you'd lose allies among the villain community. Still ou'd gain new ones in turn. So follow what pleases you, truce or no truce. There are some things you'd have to give up for this kind of lifestyle change but whats a lifestyle change without a few sacrifices right. Just know this, no matter what troubles you face I'll be there for you. That little fallen angel on your shoulder" Jessica said

OT: A case of deja vu for Psionica with that one Wink Also posted a few RP's in Prime and the Gryphon RPG
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 am

the banishment of Prime Kasyiouiui Long

Act 1: Kasyiouiui's Treachery

some months back in Osaka Japan

Kasyiouiui Long is in the middle of a flower field picking some flowers which have black petals saying in stern tone.

Kasyiouiui: yes these black loutus should do nicely to posion mother's food, then after she dies, I will be the head of the Black Dragon Clan!!!

Rasyoukuki : Kasyouiui stop right there I'm not going allow you to comment such treachery!

Kasyiouiui: while if it isn't the Busty Mc. Ninja, just back away girl and i promise I want hurt you!

Rasyoukuki: I'm not back down from you, am going to stop you!

Kasyiouiui: you stop me, give it your best short girl!

Rasyoukuki fights Kasyouiui but is no match for him and he casually defeats her and then pins her the ground with his sword saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: I'll let you lived, since there's no reason to kill you! but good look tracking me down, now that I blinded you girl!

Kasyouiui then vanishes as Raskouikia arrives ,and looks at Rasyoukuki cuts across Rasyokuki's eyes saying in concern tone.

Raskouikia: Rasyoukuki what happen you look like you been a fight!

Rasyoukuki: it's Kasyiouiui, he's planing on posion Head Master Maskouraukai!

Raskouikia: what that Bastard, we have to stop him!

Rasyoukuki: Raskoukika can you be my eyes, I can't see Kasyouiui blinded me!

Raskoukia: sure thing Rasyoukuki!

OT: Froggy you can take part in this since you have characters who are in the Black Dragon Clan ilias, thats ban, ierolimo, ionosta, and joe. there's also Leroyeyo, Leorio po,Takayanagi ,Hikari, Daisuke Ban , Takashi ,Chin, Sakura Jin, Jun Li Zhen , and Lee!




Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said


"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."

"You do know that for you to continue down this path you're taking theres a good chance you'd lose allies among the villain community. Still ou'd gain new ones in turn. So follow what pleases you, truce or no truce. There are some things you'd have to give up for this kind of lifestyle change but whats a lifestyle change without a few sacrifices right. Just know this, no matter what troubles you face I'll be there for you. That little fallen angel on your shoulder" Jessica said

"First a sorceress...and now a fallen angel. Life is funny sometimes."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:29 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:the banishment of Prime Kasyiouiui Long

Act 1: Kasyiouiui's Treachery

some months back in Osaka Japan

Kasyiouiui Long is in the middle of a flower field picking some flowers which have black petals saying in stern tone.

Kasyiouiui: yes these black loutus should do nicely to posion mother's food, then after she dies, I will be the head of the Black Dragon Clan!!!

Rasyoukuki : Kasyouiui stop right there I'm not going allow you to comment such treachery!

Kasyiouiui: while if it isn't the Busty Mc. Ninja, just back away girl and i promise I want hurt you!

Rasyoukuki: I'm not back down from you, am going to stop you!

Kasyiouiui: you stop me, give it your best short girl!

Rasyoukuki fights Kasyouiui but is no match for him and he casually defeats her and then pins her the ground with his sword saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: I'll let you lived, since there's no reason to kill you! but good look tracking me down, now that I blinded you girl!

Kasyouiui then vanishes as Raskouikia arrives ,and looks at Rasyoukuki cuts across Rasyokuki's eyes saying in concern tone.

Raskouikia: Rasyoukuki what happen you look like you been a fight!

Rasyoukuki: it's Kasyiouiui, he's planing on posion Head Master Maskouraukai!

Raskouikia: what that Bastard, we have to stop him!

Rasyoukuki: Raskoukika can you be my eyes, I can't see Kasyouiui blinded me!

Raskoukia: sure thing Rasyoukuki!




for Froggy

Raskoukia guides Rasyokuki back to the Black Dragon Grounds and they bump Ilias, ban, ierolimo, ionosta, and joe.

Raskoukia: Ilias, Ban, Ierolimo, Ionosta and Joe, we have to hurried back to the Black Dragon grounds quickly, Kasyouiui is going to poison Headmaster Masoursariki we need to stop!

Rasyokuki: I tried to stop him, but i was no match for him, and he blinded me in both my eyes!

Sezantuna: Aheiiiii!!!!!!

Raskoukuia: huh that was Sezantuna just now he's in trouble!



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:41 am

"So it's"
"Up to the"

"Dragon clan to save"

"the day once again" the ninjas say as two of them rushed toward the Headmaster's quarters, Joe kicking in the door and tossing a ninja star that whizzed right past the ear of Kasyououou Long
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 am

Froggy wrote:"So it's"
"Up to the"

"Dragon clan to save"

"the day once again" the ninjas say as two of them rushed toward the Headmaster's quarters, Joe kicking in the door and tossing a ninja star that whizzed right past the ear of Kasyououou Long

ACT 2 Kasyoiuiui Long vs. the Black Dragon Clan

Kasyoiuiui Long: hmmph you rookies actually think you can stop me from killing the head master and taking over this Clan? this boy already tried to stop me and look what happen to him ( points at Sezatuna.

Raskoukia: Sezatuna are you are right?

Kasyiouiui: oh he's fine just a little unconscious at the moment, he was foolish enough to take me on, and now you rookies can join him in defeated! just face it accept me as the new headmaster!

Raskoyuki: like hell we will!

Kasyiouiui sees a dagger tosses at him with amazing accuracy & speed, and dodges it saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: ah Shadowfly it's you come to help the clan stop me huh?

Holly: my name is Tesera Holly Long, not Shadowfly uncle!

Rasyokuki, and Raskoukia attack Kasyiouiui, but he casually counters their attacks saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: come now girls is that the best you got,this is barely even a warm up!

Holly then attacks Kasyiouiui and manages to knock him back as he says in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: Shadowfly you approved, since the last time we fought!

Holly: I told you before, don't call me by that name!

Mayasukukai arrives and strikes at Kasyiouiui furiously with her bullet time strikes, and casually blocks and dodges her attacks before striking her with high end bullet time strikes and knocking into a wall saying in stern tone.

Kasyiouiui: you're fast girl , but not fast enough to hit me!

Masyukukai gets up agian and attacks Kasyoiuiui again with Rasyokuki, Raskouiuia and Holly. Kasyiouiui holds his own against them and matching Holly in combat speed. however there is a loud booming sound as one of the walls burst open which distracts Kasyouiui and he gets grab by knock back by Lady Tasyozoukai the strongest woman who slams him into a wall as master Samzazha , master Bastishio step out of the huge gapping hole she made in the wall.

TMNT Tournament Fighters Cyber Shredder´╗┐ theme

Samzazha Akazai



Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma

apperence ( height 5'8" weight 400lbs , body type muscular, hair black, eyes light brown. skin tone dark, clothing a sleeveless black and red ninja uniform. )




avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:37 am

Joe and Inosanto toss knockout daggers into Kasyoiuoiyou's chest
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 am

Froggy wrote:Joe and Inosanto toss knockout daggers into Kasyoiuoiyou's chest

Kasyiouiui gets knockout by the two knockout daggers throwing by the two Elite Ninjas despite the fact that he cold have easly dodge the daggers with his high end bullet time reflexes, and Super Elite Ninja skills. so it comes clear that he only reason that Kasyiouiui didn't dodge the daggers was because he was stagger by Lady Tasyozoukai. however all of the Jounins , Chuunins , and Genins that have face Kasyiouki have been beating to a pulp by him like they were cannon fodder.



Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm

OT: froggy check the sign up thread I made a ranking system for ninja clans.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Joe and Inosanto toss knockout daggers into Kasyoiuoiyou's chest

Kasyiouiui gets knockout by the two knockout daggers throwing by the two Elite Ninjas despite the fact that he cold have easly dodge the daggers with his high end bullet time reflexes, and Super Elite Ninja skills. so it comes clear that he only reason that Kasyiouiui didn't dodge the daggers was because he was stagger by Lady Tasyozoukai. however all of the Jounins , Chuunins , and Genins that have face Kasyiouki have been beating to a pulp by him like they were cannon fodder.

"We're grateful for your help Lady Tasyozoukai!" Inosanto would say, bowing in front of her
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum