ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 6 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
"Hold oooooooon.....TIGHT!" jorrah would say asthey disappeared in a bright blue light, reappearing overBruists in Malaysia, with Jan putting up a wall of rock to protect the kid from a robot assault.

"Take em out Zas!"

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 6 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Hold oooooooon.....TIGHT!" jorrah would say asthey disappeared in a bright blue light, reappearing overBruists in Malaysia, with Jan putting up a wall of rock to protect the kid from a robot assault.

"Take em out Zas!"

Zasukuki uses his Pressure Manipulation to crushed the bots and then dodges a eight year old bruists blow as Bruists lunges at him, Jan and Jorrah like a savage beast.

Zasukuki: hmm this kid seems to be in a state of berserker rage! however sing a lullaby should calm him down. and Jan better sing one fast the kid seems to be getting more destructive it's as if his anger is boosting his strength somehow.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Take em out Zas!"

Zasukuki uses his Pressure Manipulation to crushed the bots and then dodges a eight year old bruists blow as Bruists lunges at him, Jan and Jorrah like a savage beast.

Zasukuki: hmm this kid seems to be in a state of berserker rage! however sing a lullaby should calm him down. and Jan better sing one fast the kid seems to be getting more destructive it's as if his anger is boosting his strength somehow.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Take em out Zas!"

"Why do I have to sing one? Zas you sexist motherfu-" Jan is cut off as Jorrah covers her mouth and starts singing a lullaby to put Bruists to sleep

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Take em out Zas!"

"Why do I have to sing one? Zas you sexist motherfu-" Jan is cut off as Jorrah covers her mouth and starts singing a lullaby to put Bruists to sleep

Zasukuki: well either you or Jorrah cause I'm a horrible singer. oh and nice chops Jorrah.

more_horiz
"Thank you, because your eagerness tos end us into a warzone is making me quesiton our friendship"

more_horiz
"Thank you, because your eagerness tos end us into a warzone is making me quesiton our friendship"

next part the birth Dannile

in a lab in Germany Cosrok is over look a bunch of scientists from a montior saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: so how is our little project coming along?

head scientist: the project is finish sir, but we couldn't make a 100% exact clone of the subject Bruists, there was a error!

Cosrok: I see, so how close is the clone to Burists?

Head scientists: 98% the small error, has made the clone a girl rather then a boy, and she's a infant.

Cosrok: 98 precent not bad, and infant huh well that means somebody has to rise her.

later a woman scientist looks at the baby picks it up and holds it in her arms saying in firm tone.

woman scientist ( name tag: Abby Banner Gladwind): hello little one, I'm going to called you Dannile, you can called me mom. ( cradling ) so this is what it feels like to be mother, it feels nice.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

next part the birth Dannile

in a lab in Germany Cosrok is over look a bunch of scientists from a montior saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: so how is our little project coming along?

head scientist: the project is finish sir, but we couldn't make a 100% exact clone of the subject Bruists, there was a error!

Cosrok: I see, so how close is the clone to Burists?

Head scientists: 98% the small error, has made the clone a girl rather then a boy, and she's a infant.

Cosrok: 98 precent not bad, and infant huh well that means somebody has to rise her.

later a woman scientist looks at the baby picks it up and holds it in her arms saying in firm tone.

woman scientist ( name tag: Abby Banner Gladwind): hello little one, I'm going to called you Dannile, you can called me mom. ( cradling ) so this is what it feels like to be mother, it feels nice.

Dannile's third birthday

Abby Gladwind, Happy Birthday my little Dannile you are now three years old,

Abby Gladwind and her friends celebrate Dannile's third birthday as they eat cake , and give Dannile presents as Abby Gladwind says in firm tone.

Abby Gladwind: here you go baby , this one's from mommy opening it.

more_horiz

Dannile's six birthday

Abby Gladwind: where has the time gone dear, well your six years old now Dannile so make a wish? I bet you wish you knew who you're father was, sorry pumpkin i can't tell you, the truth might just shock you.

Cosrok: well Dannile I see your enjoying yourself! Abby have Dannile ready for training ASAP!

Abby: Cosrok she's just a little girl, you can't turn her into a solider.

Cosrok: I'm in charged here Abby and you will do as I say!

Abby: ( low tone) yes sir. ( whispering in Dannile's ear) don't worry baby i won't let them turn you in a solider, I'm going to train you to be a hero, to know right from wrong, you will not be a terrorist!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
next part

Brutists & his Allies Zasukuki , Jorrah and Jan vs. Lash and his terrorist friends.

at SAD HQ

Head of SAD: okay we know where Lash ran off to after the war, he's hiding in South Africa. LION has spoted a Terroist group there, and their armed with nukes. Jan, Jorrah, Zasukuki , Brusist I want you four to stop Lash, and take out that terrorist group! also the U.S Marines have reported that one of their men Maron Sandstone Jr has went missing.

Maron Sandstone is 18 years old and we enlisted in the marines when he was 14 claiming
allegedly falsified his birth record. he's the younger brother of Ms. Colonel Sandstone who went missing during the war, she is classified as dead. now we don't know what the kid's trying to do maybe he's trying to be a hero, but you four better get down there and make sure he doesn't get himself kill.

Zasukuki: finally we get to take that bastard Lash down!

Head of SAD: also we now know the whereabouts of Ivan Goldstar after the Omni space station was shutdown he went into hiding! and we have located where he is, he's on a small island near Africa.

Zasukuki: Ivan goldstar huh, he's the only responsible for creator the Lususes hunter, so we finally got the bastard cornered!

Head of SAD: not only that, but Dr. Ivan West Goldstar has been responsible several inhumane experiments, one of them being a project called Project Legion! we believe that his wife was part of the project. what is know about Ivan is that he hates all super beings, that he tried to assassinated the leader of Russia, bulit the Omi cannon fort he sole purpose of wiping out super beings, and created horrifying zombies with his attempts at making immortal soliders.

Bruists: so what's the info on these terrorist are they the ones Lash has been working with behind our backs?

Head of SAD: acorrding to a very trusthful Black Ops head Jack Smith those are indeed the terrorist that Lash has been working with.

Zaskukai: How can we be sure he's right?

HEAD of SAD: cause he's Jack Smith, and I have never know Jack to lie about anything!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
next part

Brutists & his Allies Zasukuki , Jorrah and Jan vs. Lash and his terrorist friends.

at SAD HQ

Head of SAD: okay we know where Lash ran off to after the war, he's hiding in South Africa. LION has spoted a Terroist group there, and their armed with nukes. Jan, Jorrah, Zasukuki , Brusist I want you four to stop Lash, and take out that terrorist group! also the U.S Marines have reported that one of their men Maron Sandstone Jr has went missing.

Maron Sandstone is 18 years old and we enlisted in the marines when he was 14 claiming
allegedly falsified his birth record. he's the younger brother of Ms. Colonel Sandstone who went missing during the war, she is classified as dead. now we don't know what the kid's trying to do maybe he's trying to be a hero, but you four better get down there and make sure he doesn't get himself kill.

Zasukuki: finally we get to take that bastard Lash down!

Head of SAD: also we now know the whereabouts of Ivan Goldstar after the Omni space station was shutdown he went into hiding! and we have located where he is, he's on a small island near Africa.

Zasukuki: Ivan goldstar huh, he's the only responsible for creator the Lususes hunter, so we finally got the bastard cornered!

Head of SAD: not only that, but Dr. Ivan West Goldstar has been responsible several inhumane experiments, one of them being a project called Project Legion! we believe that his wife was part of the project. what is know about Ivan is that he hates all super beings, that he tried to assassinated the leader of Russia, bulit the Omi cannon fort he sole purpose of wiping out super beings, and created horrifying zombies with his attempts at making immortal soliders.

Bruists: so what's the info on these terrorist are they the ones Lash has been working with behind our backs?

Head of SAD: acorrding to a very trusthful Black Ops head Jack Smith those are indeed the terrorist that Lash has been working with.

Zaskukai: How can we be sure he's right?

HEAD of SAD: cause he's Jack Smith, and I have never know Jack to lie about anything!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"We can worry about that later Zas we got amission to do! now let's go man!" Jorrah would say, grabbing his arm

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We can worry about that later Zas we got amission to do! now let's go man!" Jorrah would say, grabbing his arm

on Dr. Ivan West Goldstar's island.

Burists: okay let's find the that nutbag and being him to justice.

meanwhile inside his lab.

Ivan west Goldstar: huh the U.S government has sent their dogs after, and their Lushues want a pleasnt suprise! i say pleasnt, because this gives me a chance to test out my latest creation Maxiamius Roboticus it is the ulimate Lushuses Slayer, it is unstoppable, nothing can destroyed it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Ivan west Goldstar activates the giant 50 foot robot and it says in stern tone.

Maxiamius Robotiucs: I Maxiamius Roboticus await your commands master!

Ivan West Goldstar: there are on my Lushuses on my island I want you to destroyed them!

Maxiamius Robotiucs: command accepted must destroyed Lushuses!

more_horiz
while searching for Ivan West Goldstar Squad Zero gets inctercept by Maxiuamus Roboticus and Bruists looks up in the sky saying in firm tone.

Bruists: Jorrah, Jan, Zaskuki don't look now but it's there's a giant version of those Lususes hunters come straight towards us.

Maxiuamus Roboticus lands right infront of Squad Zero and says in robotic tone.

Maxiuamus Robotiucs: targets spotted, initiation protocol Elimination!

Maxiuamus Robotiucs fires two beams of energy form his hands and Bruists, Zaskuki dodge the attack and Zaskuki looks at the destroyed ground saying in firm tone.

Zaskuki: hmm this Lususes hunter is a lot more powerful than the ones we face before.

Zaskuki tries his Pressure Manipulation on Maxiuamus Robotiucs but it doesn't work as he says in shocked tone.

Zaskuki: what the hell this thing should had been a crushed tin can by now?!?

Maxiuamus: Puny Lusus your power doesn't work on me, Maxiuamus Roboticus is invicible, Maxiuamus Roboticus can not be stop!

Burists uses his rage to increase his strength but that to is useless as Maxiuamus Roboticus takes his best shots and just shrugs it off causing Burists to say in stern tone.

Bruists: my strikes are having no effect against this thing.

Maxiuamus Roboticus: Puny Lusus your strength can't not damage Maxiuamus Roboticus, Maxiuamus is invicible, Maxiuamus Roboticus can not be stop!

Super fighting robot

more_horiz
'lusus? what the hell is it calling us LUSHES for? I don't even drink!" JOrrah would say, making the earth swallow up Maximus Roboticus

more_horiz
Maxiuamus breaks free from the earth and says in a stern tone.

Maxiuamamus: Lususes you can not stop Maxiumamus Robotiucs!

Zaskukui: boy some vocabulary that thing has huh. and I think it's meaning to say Lusus the latin word for mutant.

Maxiuamus Robotiucs assualts Squad Zero saying in firm tone.

Maxiaumus Roboticus: Maxiuamus Robtoiucs is invicible, Maxiuamaus Robotiucs can't be stop.

Bruists: is just me or does this thing say it's own name a lot. yeah and we get it you're invincible give it a rest already you pile of scrap metal!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Zaskukui: boy some vocabulary that thing has huh. and I think it's meaning to say Lusus the latin word for mutant.

Maxiaumus Roboticus: Maxiuamus Robtoiucs is invicible, Maxiuamaus Robotiucs can't be stop.

Bruists: is just me or does this thing say it's own name a lot. yeah and we get it you're invincible give it a rest already you pile of scrap metal!

"Well even if it can't be stopped, that doesn't mean it can't be redirected, right?" Jan would ask the group

"What do you mean Jorr-oh! Do it!" Jorrah would say, as Jan swallowed up Maximus Roboticus in a portal, which dumped it outinto space, right near the sun.

"let's hurry Zas, we have amission to finish!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Well even if it can't be stopped, that doesn't mean it can't be redirected, right?" Jan would ask the group

"What do you mean Jorr-oh! Do it!" Jorrah would say, as Jan swallowed up Maxiamius Roboticus in a portal, which dumped it outinto space, right near the sun.

"let's hurry Zas, we have amission to finish!"

Zaskukai: well yeah , and they only way the think could comeback now is if it had could somehow teleport.

a portal opens up and Maxiaiums Robotiucs steps out of it saying in firm tone.

Maxiamiums Roboticus: Maxiamiums will not be defeated!

Bruists: hmm it seems that this thing has some kind of device on it somewhere that immediately teleports it back to it's current postion after it gets port away somewhere.

Zaskukai looks around for a weak spot and finds small device on the back back of Maxiamiums roboticus neck.

Zaskukai: guys I found something , there's a small device on the back of this thing's neck if i can destroyed it , it could prevent the thing from teleporting back a second time!

Zasukukai foucs his pressure manipulation to crush the the small device on Maxiamius Robotiucs neck saying in firm tone.

Zaskukai: there now that that device is destroyed this thing won't be able to teleport itself back this time! ah Jan you can teleport it into space again anytime now.

more_horiz
Jan teleports Maximus Roboticus away, dropping the being into orbit around the sun

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jan teleports Maximus Roboticus away, dropping the being into orbit around the sun

later Squad Zero ends up in a maze and ends up walking around in circles as Burists says in stern tone.

Bruists: I hate mazes, when I get my hands on this bastard I'm going to personally vist him in prison a beat the day lights out of him for making this stupid maze!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later Squad Zero ends up in a maze and ends up walking around in circles as Burists says in stern tone.

Bruists: I hate mazes, when I get my hands on this bastard I'm going to personally vist him in prison a beat the day lights out of him for making this stupid maze!

"Well firstwegottagettothis bastard, so instead of following the maze, why don't wecleara path?" Jorrah asks, rearranging the mazetomakea tunnel for themtowalkdown

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well firstwegottagettothis bastard, so instead of following the maze, why don't wecleara path?" Jorrah asks, rearranging the mazetomakea tunnel for themtowalkdown

they get to Ivan west Goldstar's lab who is just standing there in shock saying in stern tone.

Ivan West Goldstar: how to you all get past my robot Maxiumaus, and my maze?

Zaskukai: it's over Ivan you're coming with us.

Ivan West Goldstar: damn it if only my funding for the Omi cannon wasn't cutoff, then i could have already wipe all you freaks from the face of the earth! you super beings with your powers , always looking down at me, robbing me of my chance to shine! making my inventions seem useless!

Bruists punches Ivan knocking him out saying in angry tone.

Bruists: shut the hell up!

more_horiz
"Go Bruists! nice one dude!" Jan would say, hugging him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

later South Africa Squad Zero meet up with a young Sandstone who says in firm tone.

Sandstone: so you're the guys the government sent to go after me huh, well don't worried I took care of Lash. I locked him in a nuclear missile silo facility full of nuclear warheads , and made it out alive before the place expolded!

Zasukuki: nice going rookie, you just made a big mistake!

Sandstone: huh why do you say that, it's not like he be able to survived a nuclear expolsion! I mean there was enough nukes in there to take out all of Africa!

Zasukuki: rookie, Lash is a energy asborbing Lusus, and you just gave him a buffet!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later South Africa Squad Zero meet up with a young Sandstone who says in firm tone.

Sandstone: so you're the guys the government sent to go after me huh, well don't worried I took care of Lash. I locked him in a nuclear missile silo facility full of nuclear warheads , and made it out alive before the place expolded!

Zasukuki: nice going rookie, you just made a big mistake!

Sandstone: huh why do you say that, it's not like he be able to survived a nuclear expolsion! I mean there was enough nukes in there to take out all of Africa!

Zasukuki: rookie, Lash is a energy asborbing Lusus, and you just gave him a buffet!
"So you just made him stronger there bud. This is why you LISTEN to the professionals" Jorrah says, putting his hand to the ground to check for Lash's location

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply