ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 8 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Danielle walks otu the door and even though she sees the bus coming, decides to go the other way. SHe was going to skip school today, get away from everyone

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 8 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
uhhh okay

Danielle stands in a dark room, poised in a martial arts stance

narration: face with a relentless foe Masyoukuaki Long the Black Dragon Ninja Squad Zero and Elazio where at odds end. with her amazing speed, reflexes and ability to copy the elements she had them on the ropes, but with team work and quick think Squad Zero & Elazio were able to defeat her and retrieve the missile codes. now the next chapter is about young teenage girl name Danielle Gladwind and her train to become a hero to oppose the terrorist group the Iron Wolves.

Chapter 11

Abby Gladwind turns on the lights saying in firm tone.

Abby: okay that's better, now to begin your training, oh and you have school after this, so don't be late for the bus okay sweety. ( i hope Cosrok and his men don't find out what I'm doing or that I work for KGB!)
Danielle frowns as she hears Abby's voice. She was always so sickeningly sweet to her, and Danielle didn't know why. It annoyed her, who calls someone sweety? She wasn't her daughter, so this term of endearment was stupid, stupid stupid!"

Abby finds Danielle using her tracking skills and says to her in firm tone

Abby: I can see that you annoying but I'm your mother, and there's something i been meaning to show you for a long time.

Abby then used a high tech gadget to transport herself and Danielle to Abby's underground lab. Abby then opens up her Lap top and beings up a file saying firm tone.

Abby: this is your genetic coding Danielle and this man ( a picture of Bruists) is your biological father you were made from a sample of his DNA. a sample that was damage so i had to used some of my own DNA to fix it. Cosrok and his group the Iron wolves wanted a super solider so they decied to have a man name Bruists clone, and I had to go along with the project because I didn't want them to figure out that I was a spy for the KGB. so I created you from a sample of Burists' DNA which was damage and used my DNA to fix the damage DNA sample

the sample Bruists' DNA was damage to the point where the male gene couldn't be use to make male clone so I had to use my DNA to fix the sample of Bruists' DNA by adding in my female gene and you came out as a infant girl when i gave birth to you as a result. Cosrok want you to be a solider, but I couldn't have that so I took you away and decied to rise you here. now you know why I'm so sweet to you because you are in a basically my daughter since you have my DNA, I'm the one who gave you the name Danielle, so now you can stop acting like I'm not your mother. you have 99% of Bruists DNA, and 1% of my DNA!

Abby pauses for a mommet and says in stern tone.

Abby: I don't know why you didn't think I was your mother , I'm the one who raise you with help from my female friend and her husband. let me guess you thought they were your parents? Danielle they are not your parents they just look after you for me while i'm busy. I may not have been around much, but I was here for every single birthday you had and i always gave you a gift. why do you think your last name is Gladwind which is my last name.

more_horiz
"you just dressed up a freak and gaveher your name to ease your conscience, didn't you?" Danielle asks, pushing Abby away from her and using the kinetic energy fromt he contact to speed away, crying

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"you just dressed up a freak and gaveher your name to ease your conscience, didn't you?" Danielle asks, pushing Abby away from her and using the kinetic energy fromt he contact to speed away, crying

can we keep to this ?

next part the birth Danielle

in a lab in Germany Cosrok is over look a bunch of scientists from a montior saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: so how is our little project coming along?

head scientist: the project is finish sir, but we couldn't make a 100% exact clone of the subject Bruists, there was a error!

Cosrok: I see, so how close is the clone to Burists?

Head scientists: 98% the small error, has made the clone a girl rather then a boy, and she's a infant.

Cosrok: 98 precent not bad, and infant huh well that means somebody has to rise her.

later a woman scientist looks at the baby picks it up and holds it in her arms saying in firm tone.

woman scientist ( name tag: Abby Banner Gladwind): hello little one, I'm going to called you Danielle , you can called me mom. ( cradling ) so this is what it feels like to be mother, it feels nice

Danielle's third birthday

Abby Gladwind, Happy Birthday my little Danielle you are now three years old,

Abby Gladwind and her friends celebrate Danielle 's third birthday as they eat cake , and give Dannile presents as Abby Gladwind says in firm tone.

Abby Gladwind: here you go baby , this one's from mommy opening it.

Dannile's six birthday

Abby Gladwind: where has the time gone dear, well your six years old now Danielle so make a wish? I bet you wish you knew who you're father was, sorry pumpkin i can't tell you, the truth might just shock you.

Cosrok: well Danielle I see your enjoying yourself! Abby have Danielle ready for training ASAP!

Abby: Cosrok she's just a little girl, you can't turn her into a solider.

Cosrok: I'm in charged here Abby and you will do as I say!

Abby: ( low tone) yes sir. ( whispering in Danielle 's ear) don't worry baby i won't let them turn you in a solider, I'm going to train you to be a hero, to know right from wrong, you will not be a terrorist!

more_horiz
ingoring the kinetic energy part since she's clone of Bruists, not B.B Lash that means having a super adrenaline gland, a healing factor, super reflexes and super human strength not energy asborpation!

Later Abby meets up with Bruists for the first time as she knocks on his door and he says in stern tone.

Bruists ( 32): okay who are you and want do you what?

Abby Gladwind: my name is Abby Gladwind I'm from the KGB.

Bruists: KGB huh what do you want with me?

Abby Gladwind: I came here to tell you that you been clone , and I was the head scientist in charge of the project. the KGB had been after this terroist group called the Iron wolves and I been undercover posing as a scientist. the leader Cosork want to make a super solider and your super adrenaline gland, a healing factor, super reflexes and super human strength made you the prefect candidate, so you're DNA was required by B.B Lash taking a sample of your blood. so that a clone could be made from it.

Bruists: I'm I hearing this right you clone me?

Abby Gladwind: not entirely, the DNA sample that B.B Lash gave was damage to the point that you're male gene couldn't be used to make male clone. so I had to used my own DNA and instert my female gene to make a female clone of you. you're clone's name is Danielle she has 99 precent your DNA and one precent of my DNA. she has all your abilites but their not as potent as yours.

Bruists: rawwar Lash that F#$king bastard he took a sample of my DNA and had me clone. and you , you just went along with it!

Abby Gladwind: I had to I was undercover, and besides the KGB also want somebody like you own their ranks , and that's the real reason why you're we're clone.

Bruists grabs Abby and toss into tree saying in stern angry tone.

Bruists: let me tell you something Abby of the KGB I don't appreciate being clone, they get out of my sight!!!

Abby leaves and Bruists thinks to himself.

Bruists: ( if that clone of my Danielle ever comes here looking for me, I will welcome her with opening arms, and accept her as my daughter. )

more_horiz
Stronghold Begins.

Coming Soon...

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
ingoring the kinetic energy part since she's clone of Bruists, not B.B Lash that means having a super adrenaline gland, a healing factor, super reflexes and super human strength not energy asborpation!

Later Abby meets up with Bruists for the first time as she knocks on his door and he says in stern tone.

Abby Gladwind: I came here to tell you that you been clone , and I was the head scientist in charge of the project. the KGB had been after this terroist group called the Iron wolves and I been undercover posing as a scientist. the leader Cosork want to make a super solider and your super adrenaline gland, a healing factor, super reflexes and super human strength made you the prefect candidate, so you're DNA was required by B.B Lash taking a sample of your blood. so that a clone could be made from it.

Abby Gladwind: not entirely, the DNA sample that B.B Lash gave was damage to the point that you're male gene couldn't be used to make male clone. so I had to used my own DNA and instert my female gene to make a female clone of you. you're clone's name is Danielle she has 99 precent your DNA and one precent of my DNA. she has all your abilites but their not as potent as yours.

Bruists: rawwar Lash that F#$king bastard he took a sample of my DNA and had me clone. and you , you just went along with it!

Abby Gladwind: I had to I was undercover, and besides the KGB also want somebody like you own their ranks , and that's the real reason why you're we're clone.

Bruists: let me tell you something Abby of the KGB I don't appreciate being clone, they get out of my sight!!!

Bruists: ( if that clone of my Danielle ever comes here looking for me, I will welcome her with opening arms, and accept her as my daughter. )
Danielle watched the whole conversation from a rooftop before hopping into an alley, thinking over how she should approach Bruists. She slowly balled up her fists before walking out of the alley

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Danielle watched the whole conversation from a rooftop before hopping into an alley, thinking over how she should approach Bruists. She slowly balled up her fists before walking out of the alley

she is suddenly ambush by a couple of men in black uniforms with The swastika symbols but then a old man dress like a Samurai appears and quickly takes them out with speedy taijutsu strikes.

Iron Wolf terroist 1 : damn't somebody is getting in the way of our target.

Iron wolf terroist: who the hell is this old man!

Cosrok ( intercom) : who ever he is deal with him, don't let him get in the way of the target Danielle !

Iron wolf terrorists take out that M16s and start firing at the old man but he casually dodges them at high end bullet time speeds and slash apart their guns with his sword be the can even react. and they just look at their guns falling to peices as one of them says in shock tone.

Iron wolf Terroist 5: what just happen?!?

the Old man then preceeds to kick the Iron wolf terrorists asses and after he's done he looks at Danielle saying in firm tone.

Old man: miss are you alright? ( looking a the iron wolf terrorists) hmmph I thought all you bastards were taking care of during the WWII! and that voice on that one terrorist intercom a recongoize the tone it's the same tone that Ivan Corsok Hilter's second in command used to speak with. but he's been dead for 36 years now, so who ever this imposter is he's doing a damn good impersonation!

more_horiz
Danielle runs off after seeing the man take down the people who were going to attack her. She had planned to fight them aswell, but after this guy-ANOTHer adult with an overbearing personality like her mother, she hauled butt, running down the street so fast cars couldn't keep up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle runs off after seeing the man take down the people who were going to attack her. She had planned to fight them aswell, but after this guy-ANOTHer adult with an overbearing personality like her mother, she hauled butt, running down the street so fast cars couldn't keep up

the oldman suddenly appears in front of Dannielle tilts his head and hears a German voice saying in harsh tone.

German voice ( in German) get them!!!!!

the old man grabs Danielle by the arm and runs off with her saying in stern tone.

Old man: you think you can take them all by your self kid , you're better off following me I know a place where these men won't find you! by the way the name's Edward Gigglian but people who know me call me Frosty! those men that are after you i seen their uniforms before back in WWII. back then I was part of a military special force unit called Special Squadron Task force Six with my comrades Jack " Marvick Wolf" Cruitson , General Higgs " Ace" Jefferson, Jaslzio " Trigger Happy" Rodriguez, Danny " Medic " Grizizamo and Marson Jebiadi " tiger eye" Sandstone Sr. me and my comrades fought a Nazi special force unit know as the Iron Wolves during WWI lead by Hilter's second in command the Insidious Ivan Cosrok Vonvisliberg !

pause for a momment

Frosty: and if those men or anything like the Iron wolves I know they will stop at nothing to apperhend their target! Cosrok was a man of pure evil, worse then Hitler himself, he was the subject of Gremany's first ever super solider program The Cybrog Solider! this program was ment to create a new breed of solider, but after the program was succuseful Cosrok destroyed the progam and everyone who was involed with it. the project had grant him enchanced speed, agility, reflexes, reaction time , strength, stamina, and telekinesis. but it also had another side effect it made him insane and sometime after the project had laid low and manipulate Hilter in secrecy, molding him into a puppet dictator.

takes another pause

Frosty: most people think Hitler was the leader of the Nazi empier, but they're wrong the real leader was Cosrok! he was the real master mind behind World War 2 Hilter was just a puppet! the guy want to make Gremany the most powerful nation in the world, and he believe in order to do that he must make the other countries submit through force! the guy also coducting dangerous experiments on cillivians and soliders alike hoping to created his own band of super nazi soldiers , soliders who whould obey his every whelm!

in the last days of the WWII me and my comrades managed to defeat Cosrok but with a cost my comrade Jaslzio sacrifice his life making sure me and the rest got out alive! and my comrade Jack was once capture by the enemy and subject to a project called OSCPK! the project was a way for Cosrok to make sure he would live on even after his body die through another person, however no one is sure if the project was sucessful cause me and my comrades shut it down and got Jack out of there!

more_horiz
"Why can't they just leave me alone or grab the guy I'm cloned from? she asked him, ripping her hand away asthey stopped. "And don't #()#)( touch me! I don't know you from the next costumed clown on the street. My mother LIED about my life, and you're some dude in a scary ass samurai get-up, so why should I trust you? I didn't need the backstory cause I still don't know WHY they want me!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Why can't they just leave me alone or grab the guy I'm cloned from? she asked him, ripping her hand away asthey stopped. "And don't #()#)( touch me! I don't know you from the next costumed clown on the street. My mother LIED about my life, and you're some dude in a scary ass samurai get-up, so why should I trust you? I didn't need the backstory cause I still don't know WHY they want me!"

Frosty: this isn't some get up kid, this is my old war attire it's genuine 100% the real deal just like my blade and I wear this attire it to cover up the scars i gain in WWII. as for why they want you, maybe you should find out.

Cosrok ( intercom): why hasn't project G-13 be apprehend yet.

Iron wolf terrorist: were trying sir, some old guy in this samurai get-up is getting in the way.

Cosrok ( intercom): describing this man to me please!

The Iron wolf terrorist describes Frosty to Cosrok and laughs saying in stern tone.

Cosrok ( intercom): ah so Frosty Edward Gigglian of the Special Squadron Task force Six has shown his face, I herd that man went off map after WWII, men put me on speaker now

the Iron Wolf Terrorist puts Cosrok on speaker and he says in firm tone.

Cosrok ( speaker): hello there Edward it's been a long time and you have something that belongs to me!

Frosty: okay you imposter what do you want with the girl

Cosrok ( speaker): imposter, I'm not imposter Edward, I'm the real deal!

Frosty: that's impossible you can't be alive I watch you died in 1947! I saw Jack defeat you and watch you get impaled on a giant metal sharp pole!

Cosrok ( speaker) ah yes my body my have die that dead, but my mind didn't my mind still lives on thanks to OSCPK! as want I with the girl well plan on training her to be the first of my super soliders , soliders who will obey my every whelm ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Danielle is the only clone solider but the people she will leading are very dangerous criminals who have been injected with the DNA of a man name Johnson B. Morrison / Johnny D. Bomber one of them being a man name Marcus "Crackshot" Selsiburg who is one of the top 10 most dangerous criminals in the world!

more_horiz
Cosrok would be thrown back by a car smashing into his face as Danielle tossed a Buick at him before running through the city, evading his men

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Cosrok would be thrown back by a car smashing into his face as Danielle tossed a Buick at him before running through the city, evading his men

only for Corsok to be actually a bot and the real Cosrok is actually somewhere else, somewhere far away. she falls into a trap and gets capture by Cosrok's elite. Frosty wanders off to advoid detection. 2 years later Cosrok's men find Abby and capture her as well being her to the underground base in Russia.

Chapter 12

Cosrok ( intercom) my dear Danielle it's been 2 years hasn't it since you tried to escaped from here? as for you ( looking at Abby who is tie up in ropes and blind folded) Russian spy, you will meet a untimely death.... men fire!!!

Cosrok's men fire their rilfes at Abby and don't stop until she's in puddle of her own blood on the ground and for good measure one of them takes out their hand gun walks towards her and blows her brains out splatter cause the wall as Cosrok just looks uncaring saying in stern tone.

Cosrok : sorry you had to see that Dannielle, but hey what do you care if she's dead now, she lied to you anyways,kept secrets from you.

on the monitor that is above Dannielle's head image of Cosrok can be seen but the imagine is so dark that the figure can't be made out clearly.

more_horiz
Danielle stays quiet, not saying a WORD to Cosrok. If one could look in her head, they'd see she was thinking about all the ways she'd mutiliate his body when she got out of there

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle stays quiet, not saying a WORD to Cosrok. If one could look in her head, they'd see she was thinking about all the ways she'd mutiliate his body when she got out of there

suddenly there are noises outside of her cell as guards can be herd coaking over. then her cell suddenly opens up and Frosty appears saying in firm tone.

Frosty: look I'm getting you out of here, I disable the security system and found out who Cosrok is, he's a old friend of mine Jack " Marvick Wolf" Cruitson or he used to be a old friend of mine. and he's planning something big really big! I even know where he's at Black Ops headquarters which is located in the Rocky mountains.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

suddenly there are noises outside of her cell as guards can be herd coaking over. then her cell suddenly opens up and Frosty appears saying in firm tone.

Frosty: look I'm getting you out of here, I disable the security system and found out who Cosrok is, he's a old friend of mine Jack " Marvick Wolf" Cruitson or he used to be a old friend of mine. and he's planning something big really big! I even know where he's at Black Ops headquarters which is located in the Rocky mountains.
"JJust shut up and get me out of here so I can kll this #(*)#" she'd say, gripping Frosty's hand to the point he'd feel like it would break

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"JJust shut up and get me out of here so I can kll this #(*)#" she'd say, gripping Frosty's hand to the point he'd feel like it would break

Frosty: if i didn't tell you where he was you would be walking around for.... nevermind.

Iron Wolf terroist: the girl is escaping get him and that man!

Frosty leads Danielle out while dealing with the Iron wolf terrorist who are storming them think in stern tone.

Frosty: (damn there's too many of them we'll never make it out. too bad that girl won't let me tell her that she can't just waltz up and killed Cosrok. he's freaking Jack " Marvick Wolf" Cruitson United states of America's most beloved war hero, the guy has people who look up to him people who respect him. practically the whole United states military admires him, he's national hero! )

more_horiz
Frosty makes his way through Iron Wolf Fortress as he and Danielle encounter Iron wolf group after Iron wolf group causing Frosty to think to himself.

Frosty: ( shit just how many of these bastards are there?)

suddenly Frosty seens a large expolson that blows a lot of the Iron wolf terrorist to peices as he says in shock tone.

Frosty: what the hell was that just now!

suddenly a man in old worn out clothing steps out from the smoking saying in stern tone.

Man: you and the girl there go on ahead i have no beef you two, my bussiness is with these guys ( points at the terrorist ). listen up you scum my name is Johnson B. Morrison and I'm your F#$king worst nightmare!

Iron wolf terrorist: this is just great now we have to get Johnny back in his cell too!

Iron wolf terroirst 2 : we don't have time for that guys let's just smoke the bastard.

the Iron wolf terrorist filled Johnny filled of lead making looking like size cheese and blow off half his head. but just as Johnny is about to fall down he stops and rises back up again as one of the Iron wolf terroist says in stern tone with terror on his face.

Iron wolf terrorist: what in the hell is he?!?

with in seconds Johnny is fully heal and looks at the Iron wolf terrorist as he cracks his knuckles saying in firm tone.

Johnny: oh you F#$kers are in for it now, and if i were you I would start running!

more_horiz
Johnny puts his hand on the ground and suddenly the ground turns infront of a bunch of the Iron wolf terrorists turns into a giant fist and smashes them to a bloody mush. then he slams his hands on a wall and suddenly metal spikes pop out and kills a bunch of Iron wolf terrorists as he says in stern tone looking at Frosty and Danielle

Johnny:what are you two still do here go now! I don't need a old man and a punk girl getting in my way!

Frosty charges through the Iron wolf Terrorists as he leads Danielle to the exist saying in firm tone as he looks back at Johnny.

Frosty: that was alchemy wasn't it?

Johnny: you're damn right it was alchemy Old man!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Johnny puts his hand on the ground and suddenly the ground turns infront of a bunch of the Iron wolf terrorists turns into a giant fist and smashes them to a bloody mush. then he slams his hands on a wall and suddenly metal spikes pop out and kills a bunch of Iron wolf terrorists as he says in stern tone looking at Frosty and Danielle

Johnny:what are you two still do here go now! I don't need a old man and a punk girl getting in my way!

Frosty charges through the Iron wolf Terrorists as he leads Danielle to the exist saying in firm tone as he looks back at Johnny.

Frosty: that was alchemy wasn't it?

Johnny: you're damn right it was alchemy Old man!

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Danielle runs for the exit

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle runs for the exit

Chapter 13 Danielle vs. Bruists & Squad Zero.

at Black ops HQ the security picks up Danielle and the Head of SAD who is there with Jack looks at Squad Zero who is also there and says to them in firm tone.

Head of SAD: Squad Zero a intruder has afiltrated Black Ops base deal with them ASAP!

Zaskukai: roger sir!

Jack: aruguaguahuh.

Head of SAD: Jack what's wrong?

Jack: nothing I just have a headach is all!

Head of Sad: all you sure your fine Jack?

Jack: yeah I'm fine I just need some rest, and please don't know one follow me! ( arguaugah i can feel Cosrok fighting for control over my body and I don't know how much longer i can hold him off!)

Jack leaves and Head of Sad says in firm tone as he gets up to follow Jack.

Head of Sad: Squad Zero I'm going to follow Jack, he's acting strange, you all just deal with the intruder!

more_horiz
Danielle eludes Jan and Jorrah, then scissor kicks Bruists right through a wall as she moves deeper into Squad Zero's base

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle eludes Jan and Jorrah, then scissor kicks Bruists right through a wall as she moves deeper into Squad Zero's base

Bruists runs after Danielle grabs her and slams her into a wall saying in angry tone.

Bruists: tell me why are you here?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply