Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Froggy wrote:They hold on a little longer

after getting hit by the Extra-Dimensional Energy of Kristy's Scythe Aurarous sends some calculations to Sevda's safeguard from a super computer in DC that tells Sevda to drop her force field and put her vector manipulation on full offense. Remote Sevda then goes on a full offense as Squad Zero and Sevda's offspring find them selves suspended in the air as Auararous who is control Sevda says in angry tone.

Remote Sevda ( control by Auraraous): alright I'm getting bored with you annoying worms,so I'm going it it here right now. hmm what should i do, should I make Sevda ripped you all apart at a subatomic level, or make her create a black hole to suck you all into it by sending her calculations from my super computer!

Elazio: okay Frosty anytime now!

Switch: super computer huh, well can you computer calculate what F#@k you + F#@k you means!

Remote Sevda ( control by Aurarous): how humorous!

Aurarous sends calculations that make Sevda trash Squad Zero and her offspring at high speeds but suddenly it stops just as she's about to ripped Squad Zero & her offspring apart at the subatomic level causing Aurarous who is control her to say in angry tone.

Remote Sevda ( control by Aurarous): huh what's going on why did she stop, they should be completely destroy by now?!?

Frank ( communicator) : good news guys I got past Aurarous' encryption, and I have the computer he's using from sending in anymore calculations to Sevda! now to block out Auarous Signal.... okay done!

Auararous signal gets block and Sevda reverts back to her normal self saying in curious tone.

Sevda: what happen?!?
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"The term is Mad scientist ya arrogant phase shifting upstart!" The older man would say as the younger one nodded. "Yes, it is my grandfather's work. Giga here was more than just a large monster, he's become something like a pet to him. Since Hyperius is such a revolutionary place for advancement, a lot of mad scientists migrated here, amongst other types of gifted people, like artists, musicians and actors.y grandfather sent me out to get some Nova Fries and when i came back he had returned Giga to kaiju status" the young man would say before shaking his head

"Sorry forgot to tell you my name. I'm Phillip KO, thank you for helping with Giga. It'll be easy to resize him"


Giga would smile down at the three, Phillip waving

Glancing up at the older man Specter grinned at him then stepped up to him" Careful vieux temps" he says in which the last phrase was sounded in French dialect he then continued in saying" Don't start what you cannot finish" he looked at Phillip then said" Names Specter and no problem, GD's not such a bad fella once he's brought down to normal" he then waved at him in return
"yea he's a good pet. Little guy had residual gamma radiation in his system so that's why the military presence was unnecessary, though with how many Hyperius citizens work over there they feel it's fair to come in here but that's politics for ya. Add in a mayor elected ironically and we'be got quite a city. Anyway you probably have to get back to LION right? Tell Red I said hi"

Phillip would then pull out a remote shaped device and aim it at Giga. A yellow ray if energy shot out and surrounded the supermole, shrinking him back to his normal size to be scooped up by his former owner
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:They hold on a little longer

after getting hit by the Extra-Dimensional Energy of Kristy's Scythe   Aurarous sends some calculations to Sevda's safeguard from a super computer in DC that tells Sevda to  drop her force field and put her vector manipulation on full offense.  Remote Sevda then goes on a full offense as Squad Zero and Sevda's offspring find them selves suspended in the air    as Auararous who is control Sevda says in angry tone.

Remote Sevda ( control by Auraraous): alright I'm getting bored with you annoying worms,so I'm going it it here right now. hmm what should i do, should I make Sevda ripped you all apart at a subatomic level, or make her create a black hole to suck you all into it by sending her  calculations from my super computer!  

Elazio: okay Frosty anytime now!

Switch: super computer huh, well can you computer calculate what F#@k you + F#@k you means!

Remote Sevda ( control by Aurarous):  how humorous!

Aurarous sends calculations that make Sevda trash  Squad Zero and her offspring at high speeds but suddenly it stops   just as she's about to ripped Squad Zero & her offspring apart at the subatomic level causing Aurarous who is control her to  say in angry tone.

Remote Sevda ( control by Aurarous): huh what's going on why did she stop, they should be completely destroy by now?!?

Frank ( communicator) : good news guys I got past  Aurarous' encryption, and I have the computer he's using from sending in anymore calculations to  Sevda!   now to block out Auarous Signal.... okay done!

Auararous signal gets block and Sevda reverts back to her normal self saying in curious tone.

Sevda: what happen?!?
Squad Zero explains
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"The term is Mad scientist ya arrogant phase shifting upstart!" The older man would say as the younger one nodded. "Yes, it is my grandfather's work. Giga here was more than just a large monster, he's become something like a pet to him. Since Hyperius is such a revolutionary place for advancement, a lot of mad scientists migrated here, amongst other types of gifted people, like artists, musicians and actors.y grandfather sent me out to get some Nova Fries and when i came back he had returned Giga to kaiju status" the young man would say before shaking his head

"Sorry forgot to tell you my name. I'm Phillip KO, thank you for helping with Giga. It'll be easy to resize him"


Giga would smile down at the three, Phillip waving

Glancing up at the older man Specter grinned at him then stepped up to him" Careful vieux temps" he says in which the last phrase was sounded in French dialect he then continued in saying" Don't start what you cannot finish" he looked at Phillip then said" Names Specter and no problem, GD's not such a bad fella once he's brought down to normal" he then waved at him in return
"yea he's a good pet. Little guy had residual gamma radiation in his system so that's why the military presence was unnecessary, though with how many Hyperius citizens work over there they feel it's fair to come in here but that's politics for ya. Add in a mayor elected ironically and we'be got quite a city. Anyway you probably have to get back to LION right? Tell Red I said hi"

Phillip would then pull out a remote shaped device and aim it at Giga. A yellow ray if energy shot out and surrounded the supermole, shrinking him back to his normal size to be scooped up by his former owner

Specter reached out and petted Giga" I will, and take care" Specter said then presses the comm in his ear" Ok I'm done here. Beam me up" he contacted Nigma then his whole body started to glow then then he disappeared before the two mad scientist and Giga and transported into the Transportation Center in LION HQ

"Acknowledging Agent Specter" the voice computer Alice announced

Specter appeared through a wormhole shaped portal, The Umbra Gate(Think Stargate).

"Really? Beam me up?" Nigma questioned as Specter walked out" Thought you science types like that reference"

Nigma
http://hamsterdamherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/q.jpg

Nigma scoffed" Not everyone"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Froggy wrote:Squad Zero explains

Sevda: so Aurarous was control me by nano machines that happen to be a part of the Safeguard that keeps my power under control. and the only way to prevent him from control me again is to remove the Safeguard? but with out the safeguard I won't be able to control my power!

Frank walks in saying in firm tone

Frank: yeah that's a problem , but I have a solution I'll contact LION ( contacting LION) okay I just contact LION and told them everything that went on here, they say that they will get you Sevda and your Offspring your freedom, and that they want you all to see a woman name Professor Paladia, she's a good woman. ( looking at Echo) Echo I told LION about your problem and they said they could fix it with a patch, the patch being a frequency stabilization mask which Professor Paladia is working on.

Sedi: Echo kind of doesn't like masks.

Frank: well she doesn't have to wear the mask at all times, but maybe this is more to her liking. ( pulls out Etch A sketch from his coat and hands it to Echo) here Echo this is for you.

Elazio who knows Auararous well contacts him and says in a stern tone.

Elazio: Auararous I'm coming for you!!! , Squad Zero, Sevda, Sedi, Seif, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, VI, Echo, EC, MF, O-two, Calo you all head to the Pentagon with Frank , I have something to do!





avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"The term is Mad scientist ya arrogant phase shifting upstart!" The older man would say as the younger one nodded. "Yes, it is my grandfather's work. Giga here was more than just a large monster, he's become something like a pet to him. Since Hyperius is such a revolutionary place for advancement, a lot of mad scientists migrated here, amongst other types of gifted people, like artists, musicians and actors.y grandfather sent me out to get some Nova Fries and when i came back he had returned Giga to kaiju status" the young man would say before shaking his head

"Sorry forgot to tell you my name. I'm Phillip KO, thank you for helping with Giga. It'll be easy to resize him"


Giga would smile down at the three, Phillip waving

Glancing up at the older man Specter grinned at him then stepped up to him" Careful vieux temps" he says in which the last phrase was sounded in French dialect he then continued in saying" Don't start what you cannot finish" he looked at Phillip then said" Names Specter and no problem, GD's not such a bad fella once he's brought down to normal" he then waved at him in return
"yea he's a good pet. Little guy had residual gamma radiation in his system so that's why the military presence was unnecessary, though with how many Hyperius citizens work over there they feel it's fair to come in here but that's politics for ya. Add in a mayor elected ironically and we'be got quite a city. Anyway you probably have to get back to LION right? Tell Red I said hi"

Phillip would then pull out a remote shaped device and aim it at Giga. A yellow ray if energy shot out and surrounded the supermole, shrinking him back to his normal size to be scooped up by his former owner

Specter reached out and petted Giga" I will, and take care" Specter said then presses the comm in his ear" Ok I'm done here. Beam me up" he contacted Nigma then his whole body started to glow then then he disappeared before the two mad scientist and Giga and transported into the Transportation Center in LION HQ

"Acknowledging Agent Specter" the voice computer Alice announced

Specter appeared through a wormhole shaped portal, The Umbra Gate(Think Stargate).

"Really? Beam me up?" Nigma questioned as Specter walked out" Thought you science types like that reference"

Nigma
http://hamsterdamherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/q.jpg

Nigma scoffed" Not everyone"
and that caps the caper of the daring digging demolition :0

Squad zero told elizaio good luck as they tended to sevda
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"The term is Mad scientist ya arrogant phase shifting upstart!" The older man would say as the younger one nodded. "Yes, it is my grandfather's work. Giga here was more than just a large monster, he's become something like a pet to him. Since Hyperius is such a revolutionary place for advancement, a lot of mad scientists migrated here, amongst other types of gifted people, like artists, musicians and actors.y grandfather sent me out to get some Nova Fries and when i came back he had returned Giga to kaiju status" the young man would say before shaking his head

"Sorry forgot to tell you my name. I'm Phillip KO, thank you for helping with Giga. It'll be easy to resize him"


Giga would smile down at the three, Phillip waving

Glancing up at the older man Specter grinned at him then stepped up to him" Careful vieux temps" he says in which the last phrase was sounded in French dialect he then continued in saying" Don't start what you cannot finish" he looked at Phillip then said" Names Specter and no problem, GD's not such a bad fella once he's brought down to normal" he then waved at him in return
"yea he's a good pet. Little guy had residual gamma radiation in his system so that's why the military presence was unnecessary, though with how many Hyperius citizens work over there they feel it's fair to come in here but that's politics for ya. Add in a mayor elected ironically and we'be got quite a city. Anyway you probably have to get back to LION right? Tell Red I said hi"

Phillip would then pull out a remote shaped device and aim it at Giga. A yellow ray if energy shot out and surrounded the supermole, shrinking him back to his normal size to be scooped up by his former owner

Specter reached out and petted Giga" I will, and take care" Specter said then presses the comm in his ear" Ok I'm done here. Beam me up" he contacted Nigma then his whole body started to glow then then he disappeared before the two mad scientist and Giga and transported into the Transportation Center in LION HQ

"Acknowledging Agent Specter" the voice computer Alice announced

Specter appeared through a wormhole shaped portal, The Umbra Gate(Think Stargate).

"Really? Beam me up?" Nigma questioned as Specter walked out" Thought you science types like that reference"

Nigma
http://hamsterdamherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/q.jpg

Nigma scoffed" Not everyone"
and that caps the caper of the daring digging demolition :0

Squad zero told elizaio good luck as they tended to sevda
Sure does:P 

"Acknowledging the Bloodhound Squad"

Specter would see a group of four large Mechs exiting the Umbra Gate. Each of them crouched down and Specter can see the Mechas all soaking wet. The cockpit opened and Leia Singer is the first to get out" You guys went fishing I see"

"That we have. And the catch of the day is a Kraken Sized Giant Squid that was attacking an oil rig" Leia said

"As a famous man once said. We came we saw and kicked it's ass!!!" Legion said then high fived Agent SKM(Swedish Killing Machine)

"Magnifique guys" Specter smiled

"Again with the french stuff. When will you learn to speak full english" The tall SKM said to Specter who shrugged then responded in french"Je ne sais pas. Quand allez-vous raser le mulet?"

[I don't know. When will you shave off the mullet?]

Legion laughed at that then Wild Card's the last to climb down

"Play nice you two" Leia said then SKM grinned then pats Specter on the back" Got some guts for a Frenchman. Since our mission is done want to join us this evening to celebrate on a successful field mission?"

"I'll try. I still got a few things I need to take care of here before I call it a day" Specter said

"Just don't overwork yourself. Otherwise you'd end up all super serious like boss lady here" Legion teased then Leia responded" Just for that 200 one handed push ups come tomorrow." she said then the group leaves and Specter noticed Wild Card" See you there" he looked at Specter and nods

"Whatabout you" Specter asked Nigma" Up for a night on the town?"

"Unfortunately my shift don't end when a field assignment is complete. Between you and me I'd strongly advise you to not get in a drinking contest with SKM?" Nigma said in which Specter laughed" Don't worry I wont. BTW you know where Red is?"

"Last I heard she's at the training center improving her abilities." Nigma said then Specter nods" Thanks" he then walked off to go see Red
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Red wasn't like Pete, she wasn't a human weapon

She wasn't like Worthington and have a tech body

However, even after asking Pete to train her, she decided to try out something in the personal area of the training center

Pete had given her a laser gun that came with his LION uniform and let her try it at the firing range
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Froggy wrote:Red wasn't like Pete, she wasn't a human weapon

She wasn't like Worthington and have a tech body

However, even after asking Pete to train her, she decided to try out something in the personal area of the training center

Pete had given her a laser gun that came with his LION uniform and let her try it at the firing range

Arriving at the shooting range Specter says to Pete" Hows it going Pete?"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Red wasn't like Pete, she wasn't a human weapon

She wasn't like Worthington and have a tech body

However, even after asking Pete to train her, she decided to try out something in the personal area of the training center

Pete had given her a laser gun that came with his LION uniform and let her try it at the firing range

Arriving at the shooting range Specter says to Pete" Hows it going Pete?"
"it goes well Specter. Reid's shooting has improve quite a bit. She's hit the target several times now and I am very proud"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Red wasn't like Pete, she wasn't a human weapon

She wasn't like Worthington and have a tech body

However, even after asking Pete to train her, she decided to try out something in the personal area of the training center

Pete had given her a laser gun that came with his LION uniform and let her try it at the firing range

Arriving at the shooting range Specter says to Pete" Hows it going Pete?"
"it goes well Specter. Reid's shooting has improve quite a bit. She's hit the target several times now and I am very proud"
"Don't blame you." Specter smiles" Does she have a moment?"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:32 pm

"She should be finishing right...,now" Pete would say as an alarm went off. Red Murray walked out of the booth she was shooting in

"Hello Specter, what brings you here?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Froggy wrote:"She should be finishing right...,now" Pete would say as an alarm went off. Red Murray walked out of the booth she was shooting in

"Hello Specter, what brings you here?"
" Just finished a field mission and wanted to see how you're doing. Also Phillip says hi" Specter said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She should be finishing right...,now" Pete would say as an alarm went off. Red Murray walked out of the booth she was shooting in

"Hello Specter, what brings you here?"
" Just finished a field mission and wanted to see how you're doing. Also Phillip says hi" Specter said
"oh I heard something happened! Glad to hear from Phillip and that everything is okay out there. Thank you Specter!"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She should be finishing right...,now" Pete would say as an alarm went off. Red Murray walked out of the booth she was shooting in

"Hello Specter, what brings you here?"
" Just finished a field mission and wanted to see how you're doing. Also Phillip says hi" Specter said
"oh I heard something happened! Glad to hear from Phillip and that everything is okay out there. Thank you Specter!"
"Pas de problème ma dame" Specter smiled" Despite a close physical confrontation with his old man but it worked out in the end. Looking at joining the Bloodhounds for a drink this evening, care to join me?"

OT: Out of curiosity what do you think of Specter so far?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She should be finishing right...,now" Pete would say as an alarm went off. Red Murray walked out of the booth she was shooting in

"Hello Specter, what brings you here?"
" Just finished a field mission and wanted to see how you're doing. Also Phillip says hi" Specter said
"oh I heard something happened! Glad to hear from Phillip and that everything is okay out there. Thank you Specter!"
"Pas de problème ma dame" Specter smiled" Despite a close physical confrontation with his old man but it worked out in the end. Looking at joining the Bloodhounds for a drink this evening, care to join me?"

OT: Out of curiosity what do you think of Specter so far?
"oh haha, dr Cy KO? Better watch it, he's a crafty old gu...wait, you want me to join you? Why me?"

OOC:Specter seems kinda cocky, playful type of dude
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She should be finishing right...,now" Pete would say as an alarm went off. Red Murray walked out of the booth she was shooting in

"Hello Specter, what brings you here?"
" Just finished a field mission and wanted to see how you're doing. Also Phillip says hi" Specter said
"oh I heard something happened! Glad to hear from Phillip and that everything is okay out there. Thank you Specter!"
"Pas de problème ma dame" Specter smiled" Despite a close physical confrontation with his old man but it worked out in the end. Looking at joining the Bloodhounds for a drink this evening, care to join me?"

OT: Out of curiosity what do you think of Specter so far?
"oh haha, dr Cy KO? Better watch it, he's a crafty old gu...wait, you want me to join you? Why me?"

OOC:Specter seems kinda cocky, playful type of dude
Specter shrugged" Why not. Two fellow agents hanging out with other fellow agents and all that"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 am

"Well uh technically Pete is an agent, I'm just a techie and maintenance since I know his uh makeup. Dr Crossenberg did say I should relax though, so Ill go"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:08 am

Froggy wrote:"Well uh technically Pete is an agent, I'm just a techie and maintenance since I know his uh makeup. Dr Crossenberg did say I should relax though, so Ill go"
"Regardless of what status we fight for the same cause" he smiled and pats her on the shoulder
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:25 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well uh technically Pete is an agent, I'm just a techie and maintenance since I know his uh makeup. Dr Crossenberg did say I should relax though, so Ill go"
"Regardless of what status we fight for the same cause" he smiled and pats her on the shoulder
"true true, I guess I was just overthinking this you know?" She'd sai as they walked
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 am

Froggy wrote:Squad zero told elizaio good luck as they tended to sevda

epilogue

at DARPA HQ



Elazio: Auararous I have a bone to pick you! 


Auararous:  ah Elaizo just the person I want to see, hand Sevda over to me, and I will not be force to fire you! 

Elazio: go F@#k yourself I quit! now I promise  that when I got here I was going to kick your ass and I'm going to do just that!

Auararous: you kick my ass that's laughable.  I am  not some pansy ass desk jockey, you don't F@#k with me!  now let me show you what happens when you cross me Elazio!

Auararous takes off his long trench coat & hat  to show his half metal body  just before dashing towards Elazio at high end mach speeds  and  punching Elaizo in the gut sending crashing into a wall. Elazio gets up and coughs up blood saying in stern tone.

Elazio: shit this bastard's strong, he even damage  this advanced exoskeleton  power armor I'm wearing!

Aurarous:  now hand Sevda over to me, and all will be forgiven!

Elazio: go to hell!

Elazio blitz Auararous and unleashes a fury of attacks, before stick a pack of C4 on Auararous chest.  then Elazio takes out his hand guns does a back flip and fires a shot at the C4 on Auararous chest blow it up causing a fiery explosion, but when the dust clears Elazio  gets punch in the face by Auararous who is unfazed by the attack and is sent tumbling across the ground.  Aurarous then appears behind Elazio before he can get up and punts him like a foot ball send him crashing through several walls of the DARPA building.  Auararous then appears before Elazio can and slams him into the ground with a powerful punch creating a shock wave saying in stern tone. 

Auararous: I just want to ensure this country's safety from a machine apocalypse, but no you and Squad Zero just had to go and stick your noses in places they didn't belong. and now you going to pay the price for crossing me!

Auararous stomps on Elazio's chest multiple times, and then kicks him across the room. Elazio slowly gets feet and spits up blood saying in stern tone.

Elazio: have you look at yourself in the mirror lately your F@#king half machine!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well uh technically Pete is an agent, I'm just a techie and maintenance since I know his uh makeup. Dr Crossenberg did say I should relax though, so Ill go"
"Regardless of what status we fight for the same cause" he smiled and pats her on the shoulder
"true true, I guess I was just overthinking this you know?" She'd sai as they walked

OT:What do you think of The Bloodhound? Smile 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well uh technically Pete is an agent, I'm just a techie and maintenance since I know his uh makeup. Dr Crossenberg did say I should relax though, so Ill go"
"Regardless of what status we fight for the same cause" he smiled and pats her on the shoulder
"true true, I guess I was just overthinking this you know?" She'd sai as they walked

OT:What do you think of The Bloodhound? Smile 
i like the group and think it's a cool thing to rename them

Flashback over ?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well uh technically Pete is an agent, I'm just a techie and maintenance since I know his uh makeup. Dr Crossenberg did say I should relax though, so Ill go"
"Regardless of what status we fight for the same cause" he smiled and pats her on the shoulder
"true true, I guess I was just overthinking this you know?" She'd sai as they walked

OT:What do you think of The Bloodhound? Smile 
i like the group and think it's a cool thing to rename them

Flashback over ?
Actually the group in Quantum has always been called The Bloodhounds Smile G2G. Will post a story related to them in storyboard tomorrow.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 am

I just remember them being mcu

Hope you're up to posting in the marvel thread too
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum