View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:"You know in some ways we're not all that different" Jessica said

"What do you mean? You're a hero."
"I wasn't always defined by that. Even now there are some, even on the side of the angels, that are still cautious towards me. You see the both of us have been through a horrendous experience that have played a part in making us who we are. We both want the person responsible to suffer, have developed a reputation that has made us feared among the villain and superhero community, even caught the attention to a certain hero named Gryphon. Despite all that though it was Gabriel who was among the first that believed I was worth saving, Alex was the first hero who didn't really judge me"

"To tell you the truth if you had met me awhile back I would have eaten your soul without a moments hesitation. But all thats behind me now. Still though we were once decent individuals until personal horrendous experience twisted us into something undecent"

"So I see.....I am sorry to hear that. I would have thought they would all trust you from the beginning."

"Well haven't gave them a reason to in the beginning. But it's all good now and someday it will be for you aswell"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I wasn't always defined by that. Even now there are some, even on the side of the angels, that are still cautious towards me. You see the both of us have been through a horrendous experience that have played a part in making us who we are. We both want the person responsible to suffer, have developed a reputation that has made us feared among the villain and superhero community, even caught the attention to a certain hero named Gryphon. Despite all that though it was Gabriel who was among the first that believed I was worth saving, Alex was the first hero who didn't really judge me"

"To tell you the truth if you had met me awhile back I would have eaten your soul without a moments hesitation. But all thats behind me now. Still though we were once decent individuals until personal horrendous experience twisted us into something undecent"

"So I see.....I am sorry to hear that. I would have thought they would all trust you from the beginning."

"Well haven't gave them a reason to in the beginning. But it's all good now and someday it will be for you aswell"
Very Happy
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We'll see, although, you never tried to mind control any of them. Anyway...how are the others?"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 am

Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

University of Westminster football locker room.

a young guy wearing a Jesery is shouting with exciment on his face as he says in firm tone.

young man: did you guys just see that I just score us the winning goal and one the game now we're on are way to the championships!

Bruists: grrrrrr grrr grrr it wasn't for me Rick we would had lost the game! I had to protect your showboating ass!

Rick: heh whatever I didn't need you , I was in the zone! wait don't tell me your jealous ?

Bruists: your showboating almost cost us the game! there's no I in Team Rick!

Rick: hey can i help it if I'm just that good!

Bruists: rawar I so badly want to beating you facing in!!!

another young man in a Jesery holds Bruists back saying in firm tone.

Carson: easy there big guy, calm down.

Bruists then walks past Rick and punches a hole the wall out of anger then walks out as he growls at Rick who says in firm tone.

Rick: hey maybe you should do something about that attitude of yours!

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

a young guy wearing a Jesery is shouting with exciment on his face as he says in firm tone.

young man: did you guys just see that I just score us the winning goal and one the game now we're on are way to the championships!

Bruists: grrrrrr grrr grrr it wasn't for me Rick we would had lost the game! I had to protect your showboating ass!

Rick: heh whatever I didn't need you , I was in the zone! wait don't tell me your jealous ?

Bruists then walks past Rick and punches a hole the wall out of anger then walks out as he growls at Rick who says in firm tone.

later in the Gym Bruists Carson who is with other team mate sees Bruists kick a football ( soccer ball) hard enough to make a imprint on the metal wall as Bruists says in angry tone.

Bruists: damn that Rick, he's such arrgoant bastard, I wish could just snap his neck!

Carson: dude take a chill pill, it's just Rick that's how he is man.

Bruists: well you better tell Rick if he costs us the championship, his ass is mine!

Carson: hey have you consider taking anger mangement classes?

Bruists: grr grr grrr grrr I don't have anger problem, I have a problem with arrgoant asses!

Carson: dude I'm just saying.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

later in the Gym Bruists Carson who is with other team mate sees Bruists kick a football ( soccer ball) hard enough to make a imprint on the metal wall as Bruists says in angry tone.

Bruists: damn that Rick, he's such arrgoant bastard, I wish could just snap his neck!

Bruists: well you better tell Rick if he costs us the championship, his ass is mine!

Bruists: grr grr grrr grrr I don't have anger problem, I have a problem with arrgoant asses!

the Championship

at Westminster Stadium

Coach Jackson: okay team this is for the championship, so i want you all to go out there and go for the goal!

Rick: heh maybe they should just stay back and let me do this, cause i got this coach!

Bruists: grr grr grrr grrr, I told you before Rick that if you made us lose the championship that your ass wold be mine, so don't mess this up!

Rick: relax really you big guy, the rickster is going to carry this team to victory!

Carson: okay guys let's get out there and win this!!!

OOC: Froggy you can be apart of the flashback

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

the Championship

at Westminster Stadium

Coach Jackson: okay team this is for the championship, so i want you all to go out there and go for the goal!

Rick: heh maybe they should just stay back and let me do this, cause i got this coach!

Bruists: grr grr grrr grrr, I told you before Rick that if you made us lose the championship that your ass wold be mine, so don't mess this up!

Rick: relax really you big guy, the rickster is going to carry this team to victory!

as the champion game starts the Westmister students start to cheer as the westmister football team enters the field with Rick waving his hands saying in a cocky tone.

Rick: thank you my loyal fans for the appaluse I promise to bring this school to victory!

Bruists ( looking at a group of men in black suits): those guys again, they been following me since I saw them at the Pub. what do they want with me, why are they following me?!?

CIA agent: target in sight from what he shown at the pub subject has super human strength, super human relfexes, and a healing factor. subjects strength also seems to be connected to his anger, possible enhanced adrenaline gland?

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

the Championship

at Westminster Stadium

as the champion game starts the Westmister students start to cheer as the westmister football team enters the field with Rick waving his hands saying in a cocky tone.

Rick: thank you my loyal fans for the appaluse I promise to bring this school to victory!

Bruists ( looking at a group of men in black suits): those guys again, they been following me since I saw them at the Pub. what do they want with me, why are they following me?!?

CIA agent: target in sight from what he shown at the pub subject has super human strength, super human relfexes, and a healing factor. subjects strength also seems to be connected to his anger, possible enhanced adrenaline gland?

later in the game

announcer: well folks looks like this could be any ones game, and the Westmister tigers are down one point. okay Rick is going for the win goal with only seconds left on the clock . he goes for a wild shot and he misses, can you beleive it folks Rick has missed the goal.

Bruits: damn it Rick you cost as the championship!!!!!

announcer: okay the opposing team is celebrating their victory, and looks like Big Bruists is furious at his team mate Rick for losing the game. he's kick a ball towards Rick and what a kick , the ball hits Rick so hard that it knocks him to a clear into the parking lot.

later a bunch of doctors check up on Rick and prounce him dead pronounce him dead as Carson looks at Bruists saying in firm tone.

Carson: dude you just kill Rick.

Bruists: I didn't mean to kill Rick, I was just so tee off at losing the game that a kick the ball at him out of anger. I'm going to the pub I need to cool myself off.

later outside the pub Bruists finds himself surround by CIA agents as one of them says in firm tone.

CIA agent : Bruists Axlindara you're coming with us!

Bruists: why for, want to you guys want with me?

CIA agent : that's classified

Bruists: classified huh, well i got news for you jackasses I'm not going anywhere!

CIA agent: you have no say in the manner you coming with us rather you like it or not!

the CIA touches Bruists on his shoulder and Bruists grabs his arm and breaks it. then he slams the CIA agent into saying in firm tone.

Bruists: if you guys what me, than your going to have to take me by force!

Bruists takes on a group of CIA agents waving through gunfire as his healing factor quickly heals his wounds as his Super Adrenaline is activated. Bruists brutally trashes the CIA agents with super powerful blows as he goes into almost berserk state.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

the Championship

at Westminster Stadium

later in the game

announcer: well folks looks like this could be any ones game, and the Westmister tigers are down one point. okay Rick is going for the win goal with only seconds left on the clock . he goes for a wild shot and he misses, can you beleive it folks Rick has missed the goal.

announcer: okay the opposing team is celebrating their victory, and looks like Big Bruists is furious at his team mate Rick for losing the game. he's kick a ball towards Rick and what a kick , the ball hits Rick so hard that it knocks him to a clear into the parking lot.

later a bunch of doctors check up on Rick and prounce him dead pronounce him dead as Carson looks at Bruists saying in firm tone.

Bruists: I didn't mean to kill Rick, I was just so tee off at losing the game that a kick the ball at him out of anger. I'm going to the pub I need to cool myself off.

later outside the pub Bruists finds himself surround by CIA agents as one of them says in firm tone.

Bruists: classified huh, well i got news for you jackasses I'm not going anywhere!

CIA agent: you have no say in the manner you coming with us rather you like it or not!

the CIA touches Bruists on his shoulder and Bruists grabs his arm and breaks it. then he slams the CIA agent into saying in firm tone.

Bruists takes on a group of CIA agents waving through gunfire as his healing factor quickly heals his wounds as his Super Adrenaline is activated. Bruists brutally trashes the CIA agents with super powerful blows as he goes into almost berserk state.

CIA agent: sir the tranqs aren't working!

CIA Squad Leader: just keep firing!!! ( shit the kid's taking enough traqs to kill a full grown elephant ten times over, and he's still hasn't drop yet!)

Bruists then goes into full on beserker rage and waves through the traqs as he punches holes through the CIA agents bodies and knocks their heads off. CIA Squad leader look at Bruists slaughter his men saying in firm tone.

CIA Squad Leader: damn subduding the kid is harding then i thought, in his Beserker state he's tearing through my men like there tissue paper! ( sees Bruists pick up the CIA nearby car and toss it a CIA with his force that the CIA agent's body expoldes. ) shit in his Beserker state the kid must be class 100, and my men's standard issue tranqs don't work on him! looks like I'm going to have to use this LION paralyzation gun!

after tearing through his men Bruists comes charge towards the CIA Squad leader who zaps him with the LION Paralyzation gun. the gun works and Bruists falls to the ground unconscious as the CIA Squad Leader says in stern tone.

CIA Squad Leader : looks like the gun work. okay now to take the kid to CIA Headquarters. from what I see here today the kid will be a excellent candidate for Project Zero!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

the Championship

at Westminster Stadium

later in the game

CIA Squad Leader: just keep firing!!! ( shit the kid's taking enough traqs to kill a full grown elephant ten times over, and he's still hasn't drop yet!)

Bruists then goes into full on beserker rage and waves through the traqs as he punches holes through the CIA agents bodies and knocks their heads off. CIA Squad leader look at Bruists slaughter his men saying in firm tone.

CIA Squad Leader: damn subduding the kid is harding then i thought, in his Beserker state he's tearing through my men like there tissue paper! ( sees Bruists pick up the CIA nearby car and toss it a CIA with his force that the CIA agent's body expoldes. ) shit in his Beserker state the kid must be class 100, and my men's standard issue tranqs don't work on him! looks like I'm going to have to use this LION paralyzation gun!

after tearing through his men Bruists comes charge towards the CIA Squad leader who zaps him with the LION Paralyzation gun. the gun works and Bruists falls to the ground unconscious as the CIA Squad Leader says in stern tone.

CIA Squad Leader : looks like the gun work. okay now to take the kid to CIA Headquarters. from what I see here today the kid will be a excellent candidate for Project Zero!

much later in hidden underground lab in Montana Bruists finds himself waking up inside a force field and as he bangs on it he says in angry tone.

Bruists: what the hell is this place, what did you bastards do to me?

head government scientist: nothing we just took a sample of your alterated DNA so we can study it. you are a remarkble specimen Bruists! you're relfexes are super human, your have a super Adrenaline gland that gives you super strength when angry, and you're at your strongest while in a beserk state. your healing factor allows you to heal much quickly then a normal person, meaning your capable of surviving stuff a normal man can't!

Bruists: so what I'm to you guys some kind of lab experiment?

CIA Agent: no Bruists you are much more then that you have been selected to be a part of super hero squad with in the CIA. the Lab you're in now is a SOG of SAD LAB, it stands for Special Operations Group of Special Activities Division! SOG is the most secretive special operations force in the United States, and we have choosen you to be part of a new top secret squad of metas dub Squad Zero. Acorrding to SOG regulations you will be not be giving any objects or clothing that would associate you with the United States government, all your stuff will come from LION!

Bruists: and if I refused, also what's LION?

CIA Agent: you will be sent to LION holding faclity for all the damage you cause in London due to your anger if you do not cooperate!

OOC: Froggy this is were you come in.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

Bruists younger days

Before the CIA

London

the Championship

at Westminster Stadium

later in the game

much later in hidden underground lab in Montana Bruists finds himself waking up inside a force field and as he bangs on it he says in angry tone.

Bruists: what the hell is this place, what did you bastards do to me?

head government scientist: nothing we just took a sample of your alterated DNA so we can study it. you are a remarkble specimen Bruists! you're relfexes are super human, your have a super Adrenaline gland that gives you super strength when angry, and you're at your strongest while in a beserk state. your healing factor allows you to heal much quickly then a normal person, meaning your capable of surviving stuff a normal man can't!

Bruists: so what I'm to you guys some kind of lab experiment?

CIA Agent: no Bruists you are much more then that you have been selected to be a part of super hero squad with in the CIA. the Lab you're in now is a SOG of SAD LAB, it stands for Special Operations Group of Special Activities Division! SOG is the most secretive special operations force in the United States, and we have choosen you to be part of a new top secret squad of metas dub Squad Zero. Acorrding to SOG regulations you will be not be giving any objects or clothing that would associate you with the United States government, all your stuff will come from LION!

Bruists: and if I refused, also what's LION?

CIA Agent: you will be sent to LION holding faclity for all the damage you cause in London due to your anger if you do not cooperate!

OOC: Froggy this is were you come in.

for Froggy
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 pm

The LION agent walks behind the CIA man, putting a hand up to Bruists face. "I come in peace, and what he says is true. IF you work with us, we'll grant you carte blanche and all these problems you have right now can MAGICALLY disappear"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Froggy wrote:The LION agent walks behind the CIA man, putting a hand up to Bruists face. "I come in peace, and what he says is true. IF you work with us, we'll grant you carte blanche and all these problems you have right now can MAGICALLY disappear"

Bruists: Okay!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:The LION agent walks behind the CIA man, putting a hand up to Bruists face. "I come in peace, and what he says is true. IF you work with us, we'll grant you carte blanche and all these problems you have right now can MAGICALLY disappear"

and that was that, on how Bruists joined LION
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

no that's how Bruists join SOG of SAD ( Special Operations Group of Special Activities Division)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division

CIA agent: you are a part of SOG now, If you and your team are compromised during a mission, the government of the United States may deny all knowledge of this agency. cause as far as the public is concern SOG doesn't exist, and we like to keep it that way!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

no that's how Bruists join SOG of SAD ( Special Operations Group of Special Activities Division)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division

CIA agent: you are a part of SOG now, If you and your team are compromised during a mission, the government of the United States may deny all knowledge of this agency. cause as far as the public is concern SOG doesn't exist, and we like to keep it that way!

later the Head of SOG shows Bruists his team mates saying in firm tone.

Head of SOG: Bruists these are the members of you're squad B.B Lash from Marines recon division 2, Jorrah from Delta force, Jan from navy seals, and Zasuaki from Marines Recon division 1

B.B Lash: so you're the last member of our squad huh, well just don't get in my way!

Bruists ( looking at a LION agent) I don't trust that guy ( pointing to B.B Lash) he just rubs me the wrong way!

OOC: Jorrah, Jan here are prime versions of you're characters Froggy so you get to RP them.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

CIA agent: you are a part of SOG of SAD now, If you and your team are compromised during a mission, the government of the United States may deny all knowledge of this agency. cause as far as the public is concern SAD doesn't exist, and we like to keep it that way!

later the Head of Sad ( Special Activities Division shows Bruists his team mates saying in firm tone.

Head of SOG: Bruists these are the members of your squad B.B Lash from Marines Recon Division 2, Jorrah from Delta force, Jan from Navy Seals, and Zasuaki from Marines Recon Division 1. as you all know to the public Sad doesn't exit, so to them you will be with LION, but you will actually be working for us, the most secretive & elite special operations in the United States government!

B.B Lash: so you're the last member of our squad huh, well just don't get in my way!

Bruists ( looking at a LION agent) I don't trust that guy ( pointing to B.B Lash) he just rubs me the wrong way!

OOC: Jorrah, Jan here are prime versions of your characters Froggy so you get to RP them.

the Head of SAD dismiss B.B Lash and address Bruists saying in stern tone.

Head of Sad : you're not the only one who feels that way, LION believes that B.B Lash might be a terrorist spy. it 's your, Jan, Jorrah and Zasuaki primary objective to observed him. there's a old saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer!

agent Zasukai ( this would be Prime Tsunami): so it's up to us to keep tabs on the bastard , and find out what he's up to gotach ya!

Head of SAD: yes, and Jan I'm appointing you as the leader of Squad Zero think you can handel the responsibility?

foreshadowing

later at a uknown place B.B Lash is seen giving military secrets and the acess codes to a bunch of underground nuclear silos , as well as a sample of Bruists DNA saying in firm tone.

B.B Lash: pleasure doing bussiness with you boys, oh and i herd you perfected cloning technology, so I want to see want you boys can do with the DNA sample i gave you?

Cosrok / John ( Cosrok in control): ( wearing a mask) I sure you that our scientists will make great used of the DNA sample!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:30 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

CIA agent: you are a part of SOG of SAD now, If you and your team are compromised during a mission, the government of the United States may deny all knowledge of this agency. cause as far as the public is concern SAD doesn't exist, and we like to keep it that way!

later the Head of Sad ( Special Activities Division shows Bruists his team mates saying in firm tone.

Head of SOG: Bruists these are the members of your squad B.B Lash from Marines Recon Division 2, Jorrah from Delta force, Jan from Navy Seals, and Zasuaki from Marines Recon Division 1. as you all know to the public Sad doesn't exit, so to them you will be with LION, but you will actually be working for us, the most secretive & elite special operations in the United States government!

OOC: Jorrah, Jan here are prime versions of your characters Froggy so you get to RP them.

the Head of SAD dismiss B.B Lash and address Bruists saying in stern tone.

Head of Sad : you're not the only one who feels that way, LION believes that B.B Lash might be a terrorist spy. it 's your, Jan, Jorrah and Zasuaki primary objective to observed him. there's a old saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer!

agent Zasukai ( this would be Prime Tsunami): so it's up to us to keep tabs on the bastard , and find out what he's up to gotach ya!

Head of SAD: yes, and Jan I'm appointing you as the leader of Squad Zero think you can handel the responsibility?

foreshadowing

later at a uknown place B.B Lash is seen giving military secrets and the acess codes to a bunch of underground nuclear silos , as well as a sample of Bruists DNA saying in firm tone.

B.B Lash: pleasure doing bussiness with you boys, oh and i herd you perfected cloning technology, so I want to see want you boys can do with the DNA sample i gave you?

Cosrok / John ( Cosrok in control): ( wearing a mask) I sure you that our scientists will make great used of the DNA sample!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!

OOC: for Froggy

just so you know Prime Tsunami , Jorrah and Jan have the same abilites as their quantum counterparts. and they're Alternated humans / Lususes like Bruists & B.B Lash.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:59 pm

waiting on a reply from Froggy
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:waiting on a reply from Froggy

still waiting on a reply from Froggy
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:waiting on a reply from Froggy

still waiting on a reply from Froggy
BLH, you don't have to reply to your own replies telling everyobdy that you're waiting for me

you know this right?

it just clogs up the thread and adds needless posts

Jan and JOrrah nod silently and move along the plot
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Jan and JOrrah nod silently and move along the plot

later in the SAD training room Bruists is sparring with B.B Lash and getting his ass hand to him as B.B Lash says in stern tone.

B.B Lash: come on is that all you got punk!

Bruists: damn it I'm getting my ass kick!

Bruists gets angry and wildly trashes at B.B Lash but Lash uses his Muay Thai skills to delfect Burists blows and pins him to the ground saying in firm tone.

B.B Lash: I don't know why SAD let you in, you're just a undisciplined punk with no real fighting skills!

Bruists: damn that guy and his smug face he just pisses me off!!!!

Bruists gets enrage and starts savagely attacking B.B Lash who dodges his blows and counter attacks. B.B Lash then finishes the fight by blasting Bruists with a concussion beam knocking him into a wall. he then walks off and says in stern tone.

B.B Lash: so this is the guy who defeat a bunch of CIA Agents, i'm not impressed!

later Bruists gets up and looks at Jorrah, Jan and Zasukai saying in firm tone.

Burists: i just got my ass kicked!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Froggy wrote:"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"

Bruists: sigh going berserk usually works( laughs at the cookie joke).

Zasukai: and there is were your problem lies you relying too much on that berserk rage while negelecting your other abilities! your rage is your greatest strength, yet it is also your greatest weakness! if you want I could teach you in the ways of martial arts, so you can learn how to control your rage.

Bruists: sure teach me some of that Kung Fu stuff.

Zasukai: okay from this point on I will be your mentor, I will teach you the ways of martial arts!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"

Bruists: sigh going berserk usually works( laughs at the cookie joke).

Zasukai: and there is were your problem lies you relying too much on that berserk rage while negelecting your other abilities! your rage is your greatest strength, yet it is also your greatest weakness! if you want I could teach you in the ways of martial arts, so you can learn how to control your rage.

Bruists: sure teach me some of that Kung Fu stuff.

Zasukai: okay from this point on I will be your mentor, I will teach you the ways of martial arts!
"You can lead a horse to water"

"But can you make him drink it?'
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top