ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: The Prison

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: The Prison - Page 3 EmptyRe: Quantum: The Prison

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"What did the warden want?" Bulletproof asked Fray as she lifted weights.

"The usual don't start trouble in my prison discussion. And between you and me, they're so fake" Fray said to Bulletproof

"Real, fake, still wouldn't mind copping a feel or two" Lucy said while getting a ankle tattoo from Rain

"She's the enemy. Just remember that." Bulletproof said.

"Yes sir, but still..."

"I know Rain. We're going to kill her on the way out. Cop a feel then."

"I say she's not touched, even in death. For one we are not savages" Fray said

"Whats the other thing?" Lucy asked

Fray glanced at Lucy"Best not to soil our hands by touching a swine"

"Fair enough"Lucy said

Bulletproof did a handstand. "Fair enough. Fray, given your line of work, I presume you have a storehouse or two of weapons on the outside right?"

Fray nods"One in Orlando and another in Honolulu. Wide variety of modernized weaponary to weaponary scavenged from alien tech"

"Alien Tech?" Lucy raised an eyebrow

Fray nods" Those are the best kind to sell but also one would occasionaly be at risk in encountering those who want to steal it due to it's value. Some of the alien weaponary are capable of taking out a city population"

"Big deal we have that also" Lucy said

"But theirs do it in a less messy way, depending on the weapon"Fray said

more_horiz
Lucy: Co-Chief enforcer of the DMG. She keeps the new recruits in line and also assigns prison assignment's to the other prisoners. She was the first that Bulletproof encountered and has been in the place long enough that she offered to be a member of the DMG in exchange to showing Bullet the ins and outs of prison. Bullet wanted to see her worth so the two of them arranged a fight in a area that Lucy picked thats away from the watchful eye of guards and cameras. As the two fought Bullet discovered that she's a meta just like her, she had kept a low profile on it to not draw any unwanted attention. After proving herself against Bulletproof she became a member and the two kept their respective powers a secret

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"The usual don't start trouble in my prison discussion. And between you and me, they're so fake" Fray said to Bulletproof

"Real, fake, still wouldn't mind copping a feel or two" Lucy said while getting a ankle tattoo from Rain

"Yes sir, but still..."

"Fair enough"Lucy said

Bulletproof did a handstand. "Fair enough. Fray, given your line of work, I presume you have a storehouse or two of weapons on the outside right?"

Fray nods"One in Orlando and another in Honolulu. Wide variety of modernized weaponary to weaponary scavenged from alien tech"

Fray nods" Those are the best kind to sell but also one would occasionaly be at risk in encountering those who want to steal it due to it's value. Some of the alien weaponary are capable of taking out a city population"

"I've heard about there value, wouldn't mind you showing that to me sometime." Lucy took a pack of cigaretts out then she lits it"BTW, while I find your hands off comment about the warden admirable. Unless you have a mark on you, don't exactly have a say on the manner. Isn't that right boss lady?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"Fair enough"Lucy said

"I've heard about there value, wouldn't mind you showing that to me sometime." Lucy took a pack of cigaretts out then she lits it"BTW, while I find your hands off comment about the warden admirable. Unless you have a mark on you, don't exactly have a say on the manner. Isn't that right boss lady?"

"That's exactly how it is." Bulletproof said as she pushed off her hands and landed on her feet. (Getting better. Stronghold....this time I'm going to snap your damn neck.) "You want to have a say, you need the mark."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"Fair enough"Lucy said

"That's exactly how it is." Bulletproof said as she pushed off her hands and landed on her feet. (Getting better. Stronghold....this time I'm going to snap your damn neck.) "You want to have a say, you need the mark."

Fray shrugged"Fine by me"

Lucy motioned over to Red"Come here"

OT: BTW caught the bio featuring Lucy? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"Fair enough"Lucy said

Red hesitantly walked over. "Sup Lucy?"

OT: Yep! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"Fair enough"Lucy said

Lucy placed a hand on Red's shoulder"This evening you and Fray here are going to be marked into the Demolition Girlz. Once that happens you'll be taken under my wing. Standard rule, once a new member is recruited a previous member will mentor the new recruit. Hence why Boss Lady here has already laid claim on Fray." she smiled at Red" I can assure you, I'm much nicer than your former roomate"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"Fair enough"Lucy said

Lucy placed a hand on Red's shoulder"This evening you and Fray here are going to be marked into the Demolition Girlz. Once that happens you'll be taken under my wing. Standard rule, once a new member is recruited a previous member will mentor the new recruit. Hence why Boss Lady here has already laid claim on Fray." she smiled at Red" I can assure you, I'm much nicer than your former roomate"

"Thank you...Sister Lucy."

Bulletproof grinned. "She's learning fast."

more_horiz
Winter Blade walked out of the prison showers with the rest of the female inmates. And probably like most of them, she was still cold thanks to corridors heater being busted. The only shield from the icy temprature was her thing prison jump suit, and slippers given to her upon her arrival. She didn't even get enough time to properly dry her white hair which now hung down her back like a wet cape.

She eventually returned to her cell and proceeded to flop down face first on her cot.

It was a good half-hour before meal time, and what better way to spend it then to catch up on some sleep. It was the only thing that she found that helped pass the time.

more_horiz
In her cell, Bulletproof was mentally listing the names and numbers of the women who had allied with her gang, those she still had to convince, and the number of possible recruits Geogirl would have made by now on the outside.

more_horiz
Gym

She's around 5'4, possibly the smallest among the other prisoners, her hair is rather short and slicked back, hanging to just above her neck. Despite her current age, around 50, she still keeps herself in good shape. She looks small physically but does show a degree in muscle, like Sarah Conner from T2 to get the picture. Dressed in a white shirt and pants of the required prison uniform. She's another prisoner with a rep on the outside just as well on the inside. Even runs her own crew and circuit. Bruunhild Madrigal, Mother to the outside aswell as to members of her group. An Asian with a German name who runs a gang called The Fenrir Clan. The two standing next to her is her two lieutenants, the first one is a f****** Berserker, a maniac of feet and fist that would tear down buildings for her boss

http://dragonsedge.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/gogo2.jpg

The other, Ino, the brains of Bruunhild's operation. She keeps Kuáng Zhànshì in check

http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/fr/images/3/37/Tashigi_2_ans_plus_tard.jpg

Bruunhild watches Fray who was doing a few rounds with a punching bag while her two lieutenants are talking" So this is the same one who took out Tank" Kuang said to Ino who nods, she shook her head" Pity. I was sooo looking forward to taking her out myself, robbed me of a good nights sleep"

"Don't tell me that bothered you" Ino said in which Kuang giggled"Not at all, I thought the screaming was glorious. Still, a girl do needs her beauty sleep"

Fray finishes her workout then grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off her. She turns then recognized the group who was watching her(F***). She recognized Bruunhild all too well, she was her and her husband's first big case. How big the case was, it was enough to earn the both of them a nice rep at the department when Mother was finally apprehended. Although despite her status behind bars there was word among the criminal element that she still has power in the outside.

Bruunhild walks towards Fray then Ino and Kuang accompany her" For your first day you've made quite an impression"

"Thanks" Fray said weary to Bruunhild" She had it coming"

"I'd say more than that" Bruunhild offered her hand"Names Bruun hild." Fray cautiously examined her then shook her hand" Fray"

"My associates before you are Ino and Kuang" She motions to them

"Hello" Ino said

"That was a good workout. Sadly a punching bag doesn't hit back" Kuang said to Fray

"How are the Girlz treating you?" Bruunhild asked

"Just fine, about to be marked in a moment" Fray responded

Ino examined her(Such a waste)

" Tell me Fray, I'm sure you have known your roommate well enough to know that she doesn't put up with what occurred last night. So why do you think she spared her?" Bruunhild asked

"She probably thought killing her wasn't worth it?" Fray responded

"I could see her side of the situation. You familiar with a poem that reads. A tigress robb'd of young, a lioness, Or any interesting beast of prey, Are similes at hand for the distress Of ladies who can not have their own way; But though my turn will not be served with less,
These don't express one half what I should say: For what is stealing young ones, few or many, To cutting short their hopes of having any?" Bruunhild asked as Fray nods" Lord Byron"

Bruunhild smiled" Nice to see someone who knows their poetry. I consider it one of my favorites as it states. If any harm should come to a child then then the one who caused harm shall face the wrath of its Mother. In this case, in about a few minutes an alarm is about to go off and the tall woman whom you've put in the infirmary now perishes as she's consumed in flames"

The alarms around the prison sound off, Kuang smiles as it happens,and Bruunhild pats Fray on the shoulder" I thank you in making his possible. Auf Wiedersehen" Bruunhild said then she and her lieutenants turned and leave Fray.

more_horiz
Bulletproof was snapped out of her thoughts as screams and fire and smoke poured out of the infirmary. She listened. "Well, doesn't sound like any my girls were in there....." She walked up to the cell. "Is it Tank that's in there?"

The guards ran to the infirmary with fire extinguishers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bulletproof was snapped out of her thoughts as screams and fire and smoke poured out of the infirmary. She listened. "Well, doesn't sound like any my girls were in there....." She walked up to the cell. "Is it Tank that's in there?"

OT: How did you like Bruunhild's intro?

IC: Lucy ran till she stopped at Bulletproof's cell" Thought you should know boss lady. Tank's dead. And we both know whose the cause of it"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC: Lucy ran till she stopped at Bulletproof's cell" Thought you should know boss lady. Tank's dead. And we both know whose the cause of it"

OT: Loved it! Very Happy

IC: "Who is it?" Bulletproof asked.

more_horiz
OT: Also, check out NuCAU's Humble Beginnings. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Bruunhilda. Duh!" Lucy said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Bruunhilda. Duh!" Lucy said

"Brunhilda eh? Alright....she's starting to become a problem."

more_horiz
"Brunhilda? That damn psycho set another person on fire?" Bulletproof asked. "How many does that make now?"

"What? Brunhilda again?" The warden asked. "Get the guards after her, detain that psycho and lock her up in solitary!" She demanded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Brunhilda? That damn psycho set another person on fire?" Bulletproof asked. "How many does that make now?"

"What? Brunhilda again?" The warden asked. "Get the guards after her, detain that psycho and lock her up in solitary!" She demanded.

more_horiz
During lockdown

An uneasy feeling crept upon Jennifer/Fray. It isn't so much as what happened recently but more like a parental intuition kind of uneasy feeling. She got up off the bunk and felt like moving around a bit to help settle things.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

An uneasy feeling crept upon Jennifer/Fray. It isn't so much as what happened recently but more like a parental intuition kind of uneasy feeling. She got up off the bunk and felt like moving around a bit to help settle things.

Serena was doing sit ups on her bunk. "Something bothering you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

"Not a fan of enclosed spaces" Fray responded

OT: Also check out the Labyrinth thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

"Spend some more time out in the yard when you can. That should help." Serena suggested.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

"Spend some more time out in the yard when you can. That should help." Serena suggested.

"I'll take that into consideration. Depending on if I can avoid Bruunhilda's goon squad" Fray responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

"I'll take that into consideration. Depending on if I can avoid Bruunhilda's goon squad" Fray responded

"I wouldn't worry about that. Remember, you are a Demolition Girl now. If anyone harms one of our sisters, we'll end them. I've got your back."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply