ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: The Prison

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: The Prison - Page 4 EmptyRe: Quantum: The Prison

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

An uneasy feeling crept upon Jennifer/Fray. It isn't so much as what happened recently but more like a parental intuition kind of uneasy feeling. She got up off the bunk and felt like moving around a bit to help settle things.

Serena was doing sit ups on her bunk. "Something bothering you?"

"Not a fan of enclosed spaces" Fray responded

OT: Also check out the Labyrinth thread Smile

"Spend some more time out in the yard when you can. That should help." Serena suggested.

"I'll take that into consideration. Depending on if I can avoid Bruunhilda's goon squad" Fray responded

"I wouldn't worry about that. Remember, you are a Demolition Girl now. If anyone harms one of our sisters, we'll end them. I've got your back."

" Might not have to, the leader seem to have taken a shine to me." Fray said" So whats the story between you two?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

An uneasy feeling crept upon Jennifer/Fray. It isn't so much as what happened recently but more like a parental intuition kind of uneasy feeling. She got up off the bunk and felt like moving around a bit to help settle things.

"Spend some more time out in the yard when you can. That should help." Serena suggested.

"I'll take that into consideration. Depending on if I can avoid Bruunhilda's goon squad" Fray responded

"I wouldn't worry about that. Remember, you are a Demolition Girl now. If anyone harms one of our sisters, we'll end them. I've got your back."

" Might not have to, the leader seem to have taken a shine to me." Fray said" So whats the story between you two?"

"Prison Gangs." Serena summed up. "Some of us on both sides got into it, the gangs have been at each others throats ever since. That and she has this habit of setting people on fire. I wouldn't mind sooo much, if it wasn't for the smell lingering around the whole prison afterwords."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

"Prison Gangs." Serena summed up. "Some of us on both sides got into it, the gangs have been at each others throats ever since. That and she has this habit of setting people on fire. I wouldn't mind sooo much, if it wasn't for the smell lingering around the whole prison afterwords."

"Whatever happened to the good old days when, if you want to send a message, you just cut off someone's limb" Fray shook her head

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

"Whatever happened to the good old days when, if you want to send a message, you just cut off someone's limb" Fray shook her head

Serena nodded. "Exactly!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

A guard walked infront of their cell then opens the cell door, she motioned to Fray" You!! Come with me"

Fray gets up and approaches her and she took both of her arms then cuffs her" Wasting your time I didn't do anything"

"Shut up!!! Picked the wrong kind of friends lady, one way or another you will tell me what happened" The guard said then pulled her out of the cell" Keep my part of the bunk warm till I get back"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

A guard walked infront of their cell then opens the cell door, she motioned to Fray" You!! Come with me"

Fray gets up and approaches her and she took both of her arms then cuffs her" Wasting your time I didn't do anything"

"Shut up!!! Picked the wrong kind of friends lady, one way or another you will tell me what happened" The guard said then pulled her out of the cell" Keep my part of the bunk warm till I get back"

Serena made a note to shove a lit cig in the guard's eye but for now she simply nodded to Fray. She climbed down to the lower bunk and continued her workout.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

Serena made a note to shove a lit cig in the guard's eye but for now she simply nodded to Fray. She climbed down to the lower bunk and continued her workout.

In below the Prison, Fray and the security guard are walking down a long tunnel. The guard opened a steel door and she closed it behind her and Fray finds herself inside a storage area" If this leads to where I think it's going to lead to, handcuffs or not I'll fight you if I have to"

The guard grinned" Cute, nice to see you still have your sense of humor despite things" she reached back and uncuffed her

"Names Legion, Song sent me here to keep an eye on you and make sure there are no problems during your stay here" Legion said" So you've made friends with Bruunhilda huh?"

"Not the kind that I'd like to make but it seems that way." Jennifer said

"Found out anything?" Legion said

" One of her associates, Lucy mentioned that theres an outside source that's helping them escape" Jennifer said" Haven't got the name yet but from the way Lucy described the source sounds like a big one."

"From what I've seen Serena likes you. This could be a good thing, especially when it comes to gathering more intel concerning the break out" Legion said

"I'll dig a little deeper when it comes to that. But not till after I pass this marking ceremony that the gang has" Jennifer said" That going to be permanent?"

"Yeah but after one healing spell from Cleric that wont be a problem"Legion said

"Hows Flannery doing btw" Jennifer asked

"She's doing fine, outside of the fact that she misses you" Legion pointed

" Likewise" Jennifer nods" So before you take me back to my cell, what are we going to do concerning this"

" Well. I'm afraid I'm going to have to rough you up, to make it look convincing." Legion said" Not bad enough that you're going to be in the infirmary. Which BTW has been moved to another facility till the stench from the other one is gone"

"I appreciate that" Jennifer said bracing herself

Later Jennifer was shoved back into her cell and she crashed on the bunk. Her body tensed as the cell door closed behind her and she heard the guard say" Consider this as me letting you off with a warning. If I get anymore problems from you then our sessions will be servere"

"**** you" Fray said, her face was bruised and she has a cut on her lip then wiping the blood from her mouth

"Save that for your bunk mate over there" The guard said then walked off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

In below the Prison, Fray and the security guard are walking down a long tunnel. The guard opened a steel door and she closed it behind her and Fray finds herself inside a storage area" If this leads to where I think it's going to lead to, handcuffs or not I'll fight you if I have to"

The guard grinned" Cute, nice to see you still have your sense of humor despite things" she reached back and uncuffed her

"Names Legion, Song sent me here to keep an eye on you and make sure there are no problems during your stay here" Legion said" So you've made friends with Bruunhilda huh?"

" One of her associates, Lucy mentioned that theres an outside source that's helping them escape" Jennifer said" Haven't got the name yet but from the way Lucy described the source sounds like a big one."

"From what I've seen Serena likes you. This could be a good thing, especially when it comes to gathering more intel concerning the break out" Legion said

"I'll dig a little deeper when it comes to that. But not till after I pass this marking ceremony that the gang has" Jennifer said" That going to be permanent?"

"Yeah but after one healing spell from Cleric that wont be a problem"Legion said

" Likewise" Jennifer nods" So before you take me back to my cell, what are we going to do concerning this"

" Well. I'm afraid I'm going to have to rough you up, to make it look convincing." Legion said" Not bad enough that you're going to be in the infirmary. Which BTW has been moved to another facility till the stench from the other one is gone"

Later Jennifer was shoved back into her cell and she crashed on the bunk. Her body tensed as the cell door closed behind her and she heard the guard say" Consider this as me letting you off with a warning. If I get anymore problems from you then our sessions will be servere"

"**** you" Fray said, her face was bruised and she has a cut on her lip then wiping the blood from her mouth

Serena caught her and laid her down on the bunk. A few moments passed. "Did she?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
During lockdown

Serena caught her and laid her down on the bunk. A few moments passed. "Did she?"

Fray shook her head" Would have killed her otherwise. She just need someone to make an example out of. That little incident at the infirmary left a foul taste from the guards mouths"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Fray shook her head" Would have killed her otherwise. She just need someone to make an example out of. That little incident at the infirmary left a foul taste from the guards mouths"

"That's good." She brushed a hair out of Fray's face. "Thinking about it, I'm going to go ahead and make an example myself. I'm going to make an example out of someone from that lunatic's gang."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's good." She brushed a hair out of Fray's face. "Thinking about it, I'm going to go ahead and make an example myself. I'm going to make an example out of someone from that lunatic's gang."

"Need any back up?" Fray asked Serena

more_horiz
As the lockdown ended the prisoners returned to their activities. The Demolition Girls prepare to initiate the newest member of their group

Lucy examined Fray" Who roughed you up?"

"Some guard who doesn't know better" Fray said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As the lockdown ended the prisoners returned to their activities. The Demolition Girls prepare to initiate the newest member of their group

One of the women stepped up. "Point her out. We'll teach her a few lessons."

Bulletproof raised her hand. "Later. Right now, let's get on with it." She twirled her knife and pointed it at Fray. "Step forward."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof raised her hand. "Later. Right now, let's get on with it." She twirled her knife and pointed it at Fray. "Step forward."

Fray did so" Is there some kind of oath I must swear to?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Swear to stand by your sisters, fight to the death for them, swear loyalty to the Demolition Girls, and if anybody harms one of your sisters, swear to kill them. Do you swear sister Fray?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Swear to stand by your sisters, fight to the death for them, swear loyalty to the Demolition Girls, and if anybody harms one of your sisters, swear to kill them. Do you swear sister Fray?"

"I swear!!" Fray said with determination

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof pressed the flat of the knife against her neck. "Then, as you have already proven yourself one of us, I say to you, welcome." She took the knife away and stepped back and motioned to the others. "Mark her!" And with that, the painful tattoo process began.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof pressed the flat of the knife against her neck. "Then, as you have already proven yourself one of us, I say to you, welcome." She took the knife away and stepped back and motioned to the others. "Mark her!" And with that, the painful tattoo process began.

While she didn't cry out she did manage to curse mentally when Lucy was carving the tattoo. Her thoughts then drifted towards why she's doing this and of Flannery whom is the first person she wants to reuinite with when her assignment is done

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

While she didn't cry out she did manage to curse mentally when Lucy was carving the tattoo. Her thoughts then drifted towards why she's doing this and of Flannery whom is the first person she wants to reuinite with when her assignment is done

When it was done, the words DEMOLITION were tattooed down her arm. Bulletproof helped her up and raised Fray's arm. "Welcome our new sister!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

When it was done, the words DEMOLITION were tattooed down her arm. Bulletproof helped her up and raised Fray's arm. "Welcome our new sister!"

Lucy gave her a cup that contained a makeshift alcoholic beverage" Congratulations sis"

Fray accepted the cup" Thanks" then drink it down

more_horiz
"To celebrate our new sister, we're going to find a few members of Brunhilda's gang and put them down. Permanently."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"To celebrate our new sister, we're going to find a few members of Brunhilda's gang and put them down. Permanently."

"While I have no problem with that personally, given she's responsible for my encounter with the guard wouldn't it be more beneficial in a friends close, enemies closer approach?" Fray asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"While I have no problem with that personally, given she's responsible for my encounter with the guard wouldn't it be more beneficial in a friends close, enemies closer approach?" Fray asked

She laughed. "You really want to trust the guards? Come on, in prison, it's important that the violent lunatics know who's in charge. And that's us. Am I right ladies?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She laughed. "You really want to trust the guards? Come on, in prison, it's important that the violent lunatics know who's in charge. And that's us. Am I right ladies?"

"That's right!! Besides we've tried a unity approach with Bruhilda. Didn't take" Lucy said then gave Fray's rear end a playful pat.

Fray jumped at that then nods at Bulletproof"Point taken" she looked at Lucy" I know that we're sisters and all but...no more of that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That's right!! Besides we've tried a unity approach with Bruhilda. Didn't take" Lucy said then gave Fray's rear end a playful pat.

Fray jumped at that then nods at Bulletproof"Point taken" she looked at Lucy" I know that we're sisters and all but...no more of that"

"You heard her. Alright everybody, we strike at the yard. Find a member of her little team and gut them like fish."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply