NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"one of them called himself Lightning Man or something, I didn't realy catch any of their names cept that one, or this guy called Inferno, sorry" Bruiser said, scratching his head

"Ayo fireball kid, there was a girl called Mariah or something too, and some kid named Justice something" Burst added, giving Ash an unwanted nickname. Bruiser looked at Burst, who shrugged. "Yo, little Vin has been a part of our crewsince the beginning, and I ain't gonna lie, both of y'all are like family to me" he said, before laying his back against the wallofthecell

"Justice...." It didn't take long for the name to click. "Justice! Justice of Paradise City! I've read all about him. Inferno and this Mariah girl must be the two other superheroes who were working with him when all those breakouts happened!" Ash shook Bruiser's hand. "Bruiser, Burst, thank you both. I swear we'll save Vindalee." He turned to the soldiers. "Excuse me, sir, do you know how to get in contact with Justice and his team?"
"Why do you wanna join?" one asked, beforethe leader smackedhim upside the head. "Idiot, he's a HALWORTH kid, you know how he feels about letting us conscript his students" he'd tell the soldier, nearly growling out his response before facing Ash. "You should talk to Agent Nemo. I ain't authorized to giveanybody that kinda clearance, but he talks pretty regularly with Halworth, so if you want to getin contact with those kids, I suggest you talk to your teacher" he told him

"yeah uh, by the way Penelope, Atomix is...was an old friend of dad's" she tells the girl, pulling the jet over to the ship

"Really?" Penelope asked. "Huh. I got some information on him from the guys but I didn't know that."

Ash nodded. "Alright, thank you." He waved goodbye to Bruiser and ran to meet with the others.

"Soooo....what was all that about?" Crow asked.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 am

As Ash got the group into the jet, Magdalene whispered into Penelope's ear. "When we get back I'll let my father explain. That friendhsip is soemthing myf ather mulls over every day"

"What happened is apparently Atomixhas harmed our little buddy Vindalee. You remember her? illusion chick, blue skin and all that? Bruiser little sister? She got hurt while we were out here, and now Bruiser is worried that Atomix did something to her. Psyche is probably pissed at usfor it but #*# it, that little girl is family to me y'know?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am

Froggy wrote:As Ash got the group into the jet, Magdalene whispered into Penelope's ear. "When we get back I'll let my father explain. That friendhsip is soemthing myf ather mulls over every day"

"What happened is apparently Atomixhas harmed our little buddy Vindalee. You remember her? illusion chick, blue skin and all that? Bruiser little sister? She got hurt while we were out here, and now Bruiser is worried that Atomix did something to her. Psyche is probably pissed at usfor it but #*# it, that little girl is family to me y'know?"

"Oh, okay." Penelope said.

"So what's our plan?" Ophelia asked Ash.

"With any luck, we'll get to team up with Justice and his team. If we work with them and maybe some of the agents, we could pull this off." Ash said. "I....think I remember hearing about one that could do something with sound.."

Crow nodded. "I can understand that I guess."

"F-ing...damn my ears are still ringing." Overcharge said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As Ash got the group into the jet, Magdalene whispered into Penelope's ear. "When we get back I'll let my father explain. That friendhsip is soemthing myf ather mulls over every day"

"With any luck, we'll get to team up with Justice and his team. If we work with them and maybe some of the agents, we could pull this off." Ash said. "I....think I remember hearing about one that could do something with sound.."

As the group arrived back at the Institute, they'd see Halworth wasin the library on the second floor, looking out the window

"Somethin gwith SOund? Like what Penelope did?" Magdalene asked, unbuckling her seatbelt and standing up, ready to leave the jet as they landed

"I'm glad ya do, but I'ms orry I brought yah along on this. Didn't expect it all to turn sour you know? "

"Atomix sent you, didn't he?" Psyche asked
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Admin wrote:

Isn't Captain Justice supposed to be a teenager in this? Nice nod to Song btw Smile
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Isn't Captain Justice supposed to be a teenager in this? Nice nod to Song btw Smile

He is, hence Justice and not yet Captain Justice. The team is in the Doughboy thread and consists of Justice, Copycat, Inferno, Doughboy, Ultratide and Lightning Man currently.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

He is, hence Justice and not yet Captain Justice. The team is in the Doughboy thread and consists of Justice, Copycat, Inferno, Doughboy, Ultratide and Lightning Man currently.

Gotcha Smile
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm

As they walk into the Institute, Magdalene nods her head toward the stairs, and the group would see Dr. Halworth coming down them. "Ash, report on what happened"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 pm

OT: BTW, posted in your Amaglam RPG idea in Other RPG's.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Froggy wrote:As they walk into the Institute, Magdalene nods her head toward the stairs, and the group would see Dr. Halworth coming down them. "Ash, report on what happened"

Ash explained what happened since they arrived there and his idea of teaming up with Justice.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As they walk into the Institute, Magdalene nods her head toward the stairs, and the group would see Dr. Halworth coming down them. "Ash, report on what happened"

Ash explained what happened since they arrived there and his idea of teaming up with Justice.
"I see, and I approve but before you do, I feel I should tell you about Atomix and I" Dr Halworth said to Ash, walking down the stairs. He then reached up to a painting he had of the Institute, and pulled something out from behind it. It was a folded up paper, with a picture in the middle. As Halworth opened it up, the students would see three men. One of them was Halworth himself, many years younger and dreadlocks much shorter. To his left was Alan Chase, face exposed but the rest of his body covered in some sort of armor, and to his right was Adam Nomix, or the man who would one day become Atomix. The three of them seemed to be smiling and had their arms interlocked with each other. Underneath the picture were four words

"The future is bright" and the signatures of these three men. "Atomi...Adam was my friend. I first met Adam at university, where we both discovered our abilities while aiding a young Alan Chase against what appeared to be a large mutated crustacean called King Crab. Our friendship was forged in the heat of battle with that creature, and our shared love of science. I was always interested in genetics and with the superhuman boom beginning around that time, we were rather...unique. As pioneers in these fields, we all shared a love of adventure and the unknown, until people started to fear these new beings, these superhumans. The first signs of a split came after Adam and I saved Australia from being taken over by a malevolent force, and in the throes of battle Adam unleashed a heavy blast of quantum energy, rupturing the beings physical form and blasting it back to whatever dimension it came from. While he DID destroy the being, the damage done to the surrounding area from his blast, AND the look on his face, his eyes glowing like a man possessed, scared people. That fear hurt Adam at the time, but he managed to keep it under wraps" Halworth would say, taking a breath before continuing.

"Then one day, we had returned from a battle against Van Frakenstein and his awful automatons when Atomix and Alan got into an argument. Atomix had tried to enjoy our victory, having destroyed the automatons with a wide range blast, but people were still fearful of his power. When you're a man who can decimate a legion of ten foot tall supermen with a glare, then people WILL fear you. He didn't want that, but Alan tried to make him understand where these people's concerns were coming from. Adam didn't like that, not one bit, and walked out of the Institute, angry. We didn't see him for about five years after that, until he returned, having christened himself Atomix, spewing his current rhetoric about the future of superhumans. He showed up at my wedding and tried to convince me NOT to marry Magdalene and Adrian's mother, saying it would be like a caveman marrying a homo sapien. I managed to talk him down a bit until he made a remark to Alan about HIS wife, and they almost came to blows, with Adam leaving after some coercion from me. Then, when I first opened up the Institute, and my children were young, he showed up again, wanting to be an instructor and rework this place into his image. We had a...physical dispute about that. Maggie and Adrian were about 6 at the time. Once that was over though, he left and I haven't seen him since then. If you children are going to venture into Haven, Iwant you to be flawless in whatever plan you execute. Adam is unlike any foe you have faced. He is cunning, powerful and supremely confident. I will do my best to keep you safe and hidden fromhis surveillance, but there's only so much I can do"

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Admin wrote:OT: BTW, posted in your Amaglam RPG idea in Other RPG's.
oh yo i caught that Smile
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I see, and I approve but before you do, I feel I should tell you about Atomix and I" Dr Halworth said to Ash, walking down the stairs. He then reached up to a painting he had of the Institute, and pulled something out from behind it. It was a folded up paper, with a picture in the middle. As Halworth opened it up, the students would see three men. One of them was Halworth himself, many years younger and dreadlocks much shorter. To his left was Alan Chase, face exposed but the rest of his body covered in some sort of armor, and to his right was Adam Nomix, or the man who would one day become Atomix. The three of them seemed to be smiling and had their arms interlocked with each other. Underneath the picture were four words

"The future is bright" and the signatures of these three men. "Atomi...Adam was my friend. I first met Adam at university, where we both discovered our abilities while aiding a young Alan Chase against what appeared to be a large mutated crustacean called King Crab. Our friendship was forged in the heat of battle with that creature, and our shared love of science. I was always interested in genetics and with the superhuman boom beginning around that time, we were rather...unique. As pioneers in these fields, we all shared a love of adventure and the unknown, until people started to fear these new beings, these superhumans. The first signs of a split came after Adam and I saved Australia from being taken over by a malevolent force, and in the throes of battle Adam unleashed a heavy blast of quantum energy, rupturing the beings physical form and blasting it back to whatever dimension it came from. While he DID destroy the being, the damage done to the surrounding area from his blast, AND the look on his face, his eyes glowing like a man possessed, scared people. That fear hurt Adam at the time, but he managed to keep it under wraps" Halworth would say, taking a breath before continuing.

"Then one day, we had returned from a battle against Van Frakenstein and his awful automatons when Atomix and Alan got into an argument. Atomix had tried to enjoy our victory, having destroyed the automatons with a wide range blast, but people were still fearful of his power. When you're a man who can decimate a legion of ten foot tall supermen with a glare, then people WILL fear you. He didn't want that, but Alan tried to make him understand where these people's concerns were coming from. Adam didn't like that, not one bit, and walked out of the Institute, angry. We didn't see him for about five years after that, until he returned, having christened himself Atomix, spewing his current rhetoric about the future of superhumans. He showed up at my wedding and tried to convince me NOT to marry Magdalene and Adrian's mother, saying it would be like a caveman marrying a homo sapien. I managed to talk him down a bit until he made a remark to Alan about HIS wife, and they almost came to blows, with Adam leaving after some coercion from me. Then, when I first opened up the Institute, and my children were young, he showed up again, wanting to be an instructor and rework this place into his image. We had a...physical dispute about that. Maggie and Adrian were about 6 at the time. Once that was over though, he left and I haven't seen him since then. If you children are going to venture into Haven, Iwant you to be flawless in whatever plan you execute. Adam is unlike any foe you have faced. He is cunning, powerful and supremely confident. I will do my best to keep you safe and hidden fromhis surveillance, but there's only so much I can do"

"I understand, that's why we're getting together and making a plan before we go." Ash said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:25 am

"Just be careful and remember if your plan falls apart that you must keep calm under pressure" Halworth would say, his voice low and filled with seriousness
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Froggy wrote:"Just be careful and remember if your plan falls apart that you must keep calm under pressure" Halworth would say, his voice low and filled with seriousness

"Sir. Understood sir." Ash said firmly.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Just be careful and remember if your plan falls apart that you must keep calm under pressure" Halworth would say, his voice low and filled with seriousness

"So what's theplan Ash?" Magdalene asked him, armscrossed.

"I say we shouldmarch in there and show him who's boss!"Adrian said, smashing his left fistinto hisright hand
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:22 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I say we shouldmarch in there and show him who's boss!"Adrian said, smashing his left fistinto hisright hand

"No. A direct attack won't work..." Ash grabbed a chair and sat down and wracked his brain. "We need....a strategy, something solid....if we knew the area this would be easier....maybe....Doc, can you get into telepathic contact with Bruiser at the prison? Him and his group have been to the island, so they can tell us everything. The main key here is going to be speed and silence, get in, get Vindalee and get out. If we can avoid fighting him head on, the better. But, if he's there with Vindalee, he probably already knows we're coming..."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No. A direct attack won't work..." Ash grabbed a chair and sat down and wracked his brain. "We need....a strategy, something solid....if we knew the area this would be easier....maybe....Doc, can you get into telepathic contact with Bruiser at the prison? Him and his group have been to the island, so they can tell us everything. The main key here is going to be speed and silence, get in, get Vindalee and get out. If we can avoid fighting him head on, the better. But, if he's there with Vindalee, he probably already knows we're coming..."
"I can do just that. I'll getthe information from young Bruiser, just need to test the waters in Penelope's brain. She's had extensive contact with the young man, so I can get a good mental rapport fromher memories" Halworth says, putting his hand on Penelope's shoulder. She would then see his eyes purple as he used his powers, then removed.

"I have contacted Bruiser, and he says your friend is being guarded by Atomix's Elite. I'll project the imagesto your brains now" Halworth says as he projects the images to his pupil's minds

OOC: Guy you can provide the images of his Elite since Overcharge and co were your characters

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I can do just that. I'll getthe information from young Bruiser, just need to test the waters in Penelope's brain. She's had extensive contact with the young man, so I can get a good mental rapport fromher memories" Halworth says, putting his hand on Penelope's shoulder. She would then see his eyes purple as he used his powers, then removed.

"I have contacted Bruiser, and he says your friend is being guarded by Atomix's Elite. I'll project the imagesto your brains now" Halworth says as he projects the images to his pupil's minds

OOC: Guy you can provide the images of his Elite since Overcharge and co were your characters

OT: Sure! Let's see.....he still has Immortal, Phantom and Graviga.

IC: As Ash and the team was planning, Justice and his team arrived. Ash looked up. "Justice right? Thanks for coming."

"Happy to help. You have a nice school here." He said to Doctor Halworth.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

"Thank you, and our enrollment is always open young man" Halworth said, winking at Justice and his team

Maggie whispered to Penelope "Do you feel a bit more confident now, or s it just me?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Froggy wrote:"Thank you, and our enrollment is always open young man" Halworth said, winking at Justice and his team

Maggie whispered to Penelope "Do you feel a bit more confident now, or s it just me?"

"Totally." Penelope agreed.

"So, as I'm sure you all know: I'm Justice. Flying brick. My team: Inferno: Pyrokinetic. Copycat: Mimicry. Thunder Flash: Electrokinesis. Ultratide: Aquatic adaptation and hydrokinesis. Doughboy: The team tank."

"Wait, you can copy powers too?" Penelope asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Thank you, and our enrollment is always open young man" Halworth said, winking at Justice and his team

"So, as I'm sure you all know: I'm Justice. Flying brick. My team: Inferno: Pyrokinetic. Copycat: Mimicry. Thunder Flash: Electrokinesis. Ultratide: Aquatic adaptation and hydrokinesis. Doughboy: The team tank."

"Yeah, kinda/sorta. I can copy one power and do things with it, not a whole set of powers like you" Mariah/Copycat tells her

"O em Gee, you're power buddies!" Adrian remarked, causing Maggie to glare at him

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, kinda/sorta. I can copy one power and do things with it, not a whole set of powers like you" Mariah/Copycat tells her

"O em Gee, you're power buddies!" Adrian remarked, causing Maggie to glare at him

"Well technically I steal them." Penelope shrugged. "Ash, you said you had a plan?"

"Yeah, thanks to the intel we've received, we know she's being held in a central tower. The main guard will be there too, we'll have to deal with them. G-Woman: The Gravity Mistress."
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/169/5/7/don__t_mess_with_this_g_irl_by_danelsan-d53z5l4.png
"She's one of the biggest threats. Copycat: You're our ace against her. Copy her powers and then take the fight outside. That will free the rest of us up to take on the others."
"InvinciLad: A flying brick.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/330/e/a/adelheid_kofxiii_colored_by_ultimaoriginal-d4hcfs1.jpg
Justice, I'm going to leave him to you."

"Consider it done." Justice nodded.

"Human Missile: He's exactly what the name says he is." Ash said.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/041/3/a/The_Fastest_Luchadore_Alive_by_MarkG72.jpg
"Doughboy, you take him on. You should be tough enough to take his hits."

Doughboy cracked his knuckles. "Should be fun."

"Blitzella: The team speedster. She's all yours Adrian."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/319/6/8/686ab5f60b4858117a7ff6fd3c748f35-d5l32ox.jpg

"Fridge: The Ice User. Inferno, you and me are fighting her together."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/287/3/b/icecilia_ref_by_dragonheart97-d5hth0q.png
"With us melting her ice and cold, that should create enough water for Ultratide to use against the bone spike man."
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/201/c/a/Kimimaro_by_Anita93.jpg

"Thunder Flash, you're fighting the dark one."
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/191/f/3/smoke_or_darkness_zoomed_in_by_thealzaran91-d3lm1if.jpg

"Finally Siphon, you're fighting Concrete Woman. Take her down hard and fast and then come help the rest of us."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/002/c/7/coh_concrete_woman_by_sakura_studio-d5q5m3q.jpg

"While we're all doing this, Clock Man, you go get Vindalee and get her out of there. Ophelia, Rachelle and Maggie will accompany you."

"Will do." Zack Tempus said.

"Now, as for getting onto the island, we're going to use the ship. It'll set us down safely and we'll go to the middle tower. Proceed with caution and don't pick unnecessary fights if you don't have to."

"What if we run into Atomix?" Penelope asked.

"...If we do, hit him hard and fast with everything we have and then get out of there." Ash said. "Any questions?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 am

"Uh yeah, quick question, who do we have to talk to at LION to get a cool a$$ jet like you guys?" Inferno asked, causing a few of the students to laugh. "But seriously though, i want to check this jet out when we get back" he'd say as the group walked toward the jet.

"Nervous Penelope?" Adrian asked as Maggie shoved him away from her. "Ignore him, he's just kind of a prick...I know we're family but it's true"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Froggy wrote:"Uh yeah, quick question, who do we have to talk to at LION to get a cool a$$ jet like you guys?" Inferno asked, causing a few of the students to laugh. "But seriously though, i want to check this jet out when we get back" he'd say as the group walked toward the jet.

"Nervous Penelope?" Adrian asked as Maggie shoved him away from her. "Ignore him, he's just kind of a prick...I know we're family but it's true"

"Well we're about to assault the secret evil lair of a Chase Level Super Villain filled who knows how many meta humans who have been raised and trained under his guidance and who likely knows we're coming." Penelope shrugged. "Just a teeeensy bit nervous, yeah."

"Atta girl!" Ophelia cheered.

"I'll ask them about it." Justice smiled as the student's loaded up. "Ready? Let's go!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top