NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Uh yeah, quick question, who do we have to talk to at LION to get a cool a$$ jet like you guys?" Inferno asked, causing a few of the students to laugh. "But seriously though, i want to check this jet out when we get back" he'd say as the group walked toward the jet.

"Nervous Penelope?" Adrian asked as Maggie shoved him away from her. "Ignore him, he's just kind of a prick...I know we're family but it's true"

"Well we're about to assault the secret evil lair of a Chase Level Super Villain filled who knows how many meta humans who have been raised and trained under his guidance and who likely knows we're coming." Penelope shrugged. "Just a teeeensy bit nervous, yeah."

"Atta girl!" Ophelia cheered.

"I'll ask them about it." Justice smiled as the student's loaded up. "Ready? Let's go!"
Maggy smiled at Penelope. "Don't worry, I"m pretty sure we all are" she'd tell her as they got strapped in and Ash began to fly the jet. Within moments Penelope would see an island with lush green forests, hangars floating in the sky-possibly by telekinesis-a great coliseum and opera hall, along with a castle in the middle. It looked like a fantastical mesh of an old kingdom and futuristic civilization. Ash would see people in the sky as they approached, possibly scouts. One of them, Hawk, was an avian metahuman with enhanced eyesight. He relayed a message back to Trigger after spotting the jet, and she pulled out two silver revolvers, which morphed together and made a large cannon. She took aim at the ship, and a yellow burst of energy blew off the right wing

Atomix stood up in the central tower as soon as he heard the blast and turned to his assembled elite. "Now, it seems the girl's friends have arrived. You all know what to do" he would tell them before disappearing

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Uh yeah, quick question, who do we have to talk to at LION to get a cool a$$ jet like you guys?" Inferno asked, causing a few of the students to laugh. "But seriously though, i want to check this jet out when we get back" he'd say as the group walked toward the jet.

"Nervous Penelope?" Adrian asked as Maggie shoved him away from her. "Ignore him, he's just kind of a prick...I know we're family but it's true"

"Well we're about to assault the secret evil lair of a Chase Level Super Villain filled who knows how many meta humans who have been raised and trained under his guidance and who likely knows we're coming." Penelope shrugged. "Just a teeeensy bit nervous, yeah."

"Atta girl!" Ophelia cheered.

"I'll ask them about it." Justice smiled as the student's loaded up. "Ready? Let's go!"
Maggy smiled at Penelope. "Don't worry, I"m pretty sure we all are" she'd tell her as they got strapped in and Ash began to fly the jet. Within moments Penelope would see an island with lush green forests, hangars floating in the sky-possibly by telekinesis-a great coliseum and opera hall, along with a castle in the middle. It looked like a fantastical mesh of an old kingdom and futuristic civilization. Ash would see people in the sky as they approached, possibly scouts. One of them, Hawk, was an avian metahuman with enhanced eyesight. He relayed a message back to Trigger after spotting the jet, and she pulled out two silver revolvers, which morphed together and made a large cannon. She took aim at the ship, and a yellow burst of energy blew off the right wing

Atomix stood up in the central tower as soon as he heard the blast and turned to his assembled elite. "Now, it seems the girl's friends have arrived. You all know what to do" he would tell them before disappearing

"Evasive maneuvers!" Ash called out and turned the ship to dodge the blast. "Justice! Does this thing have any weapons?"
Justice dashed into the co-pilot seat. "Like you wouldn't believe." He said and flipped some switches, activating the ship's energy shield. "Keep moving forward!"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 pm

As the ship was turned, they'd see several more volleys fired at them, and it almost seemed like each shot that they dodged was leading them somewhere. That somewhere was right above Trigger as she hopped into a larger cannon and fired at the ship, rupturing the other wing they had

"Guys, It hink now is a good time to jump ship and get things started!" Inferno would say, looking out the window.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Froggy wrote:As the ship was turned, they'd see several more volleys fired at them, and it almost seemed like each shot that they dodged was leading them somewhere. That somewhere was right above Trigger as she hopped into a larger cannon and fired at the ship, rupturing the other wing they had

"Guys, It hink now is a good time to jump ship and get things started!" Inferno would say, looking out the window.

"Right. Let's go gang!" Ash set the ship to auto-pilot and to pick them up later as the heroes jumped out onto the ground and landed and the ship flew off.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As the ship was turned, they'd see several more volleys fired at them, and it almost seemed like each shot that they dodged was leading them somewhere. That somewhere was right above Trigger as she hopped into a larger cannon and fired at the ship, rupturing the other wing they had

Mariah headed off to the central tower, hoping to run into the Gravity Mistress and get their plan set into motion

"Right. Let's go gang!" Ash set the ship to auto-pilot and to pick them up later as the heroes jumped out onto the ground and landed and the ship flew off.
As the group split up, Atomix's elite would greet them at each turn

Adrian made a mach fist to soften his landing, Inferno flew into the air with Maggie who was carrying Penelope. As they touch the ground, each of them split up with their respective groups.

"So, we're dealing with the Ice Queen right?" Inferno asked Ash, hands aflame

Maggie flew ahead of Zack, shunting any detection devices into the sky with her powers of magnetism
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mariah headed off to the central tower, hoping to run into the Gravity Mistress and get their plan set into motion

As the group split up, Atomix's elite would greet them at each turn

Adrian made a mach fist to soften his landing, Inferno flew into the air with Maggie who was carrying Penelope. As they touch the ground, each of them split up with their respective groups.

"So, we're dealing with the Ice Queen right?" Inferno asked Ash, hands aflame

Maggie flew ahead of Zack, shunting any detection devices into the sky with her powers of magnetism

"Right. Keep an eye out for her." Phoenix said to Inferno. They got their answer when a blast of blue energy was sent their way, courtesy of Fridge. The two fire users created orbs of fire around themselves to block it.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/287/3/b/icecilia_ref_by_dragonheart97-d5hth0q.png

Maggie was blasted down to the ground as Gravity Woman made her entrance. "Going somewhere Magnet?"
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/169/5/7/don__t_mess_with_this_g_irl_by_danelsan-d53z5l4.png

Penelope turned to help Maggie but was stopped by a giant wall of stone from Concrete.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/002/c/7/coh_concrete_woman_by_sakura_studio-d5q5m3q.jpg

A speedster shoulder tackled Adrian, Blitzella.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/319/6/8/686ab5f60b4858117a7ff6fd3c748f35-d5l32ox.jpg

Justice was zipping around, heading to help his friends when InvinciLad leaped down in front of him.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/330/e/a/adelheid_kofxiii_colored_by_ultimaoriginal-d4hcfs1.jpg

Ultratide dodged a few bone spikes that were thrown at him, the spikes exploding when they hit the ground. He faced the Bone Spear man.

Thunder Flash was surrounded by Darkness and created a shield of electricity as he got ready for the fight.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/191/f/3/smoke_or_darkness_zoomed_in_by_thealzaran91-d3lm1if.jpg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 am

"Guess she found us, huh Ash?" Inferno would ask, flicking his left wrist to send a large fireball at Fridge. "I got a plan, let's make it nice and humid around her dude!" he'd say, as the air started to heat up

Maggie hit the ground pretty hard, and as she was pushing herself up off the gorund, she would hear Gravity Woman talking. She would stick her left hand out and look at Gravity Woman, smiling. "Not really, but I think you're about to" she'd say as she ripped out a metal door on a building and slammed it into Gravity Woman,buying herself sometime to get into the air. She then used iron bars to bound Concrete. "PEnelope, attack him!" Maggie would shout down at her new friend

As Blitzella tackled Adrian, he rolled with her and kicked the woman into a wall before rushing at her
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Froggy wrote:"Guess she found us, huh Ash?" Inferno would ask, flicking his left wrist to send a large fireball at Fridge. "I got a plan, let's make it nice and humid around her dude!" he'd say, as the air started to heat up

Maggie hit the ground pretty hard, and as she was pushing herself up off the gorund, she would hear Gravity Woman talking. She would stick her left hand out and look at Gravity Woman, smiling. "Not really, but I think you're about to" she'd say as she ripped out a metal door on a building and slammed it into Gravity Woman,buying herself sometime to get into the air. She then used iron bars to bound Concrete. "PEnelope, attack him!" Maggie would shout down at her new friend

As Blitzella tackled Adrian, he rolled with her and kicked the woman into a wall before rushing at her

"Right. Just hold still." Penelope told Concrete as she ran over.
"You.Stupid.LOSER!" Concrete laughed as the rocks and dirt surrounded her in a ball. She then crafted a whole armor out of the ground around her while making quakes around the island, forcing Penelope to jump back and take to the air. The rock armor swiped at her as rocks flew up at her. Penelope avoided the swipe and used her energy shield to block the highspeed boulders.

Blitzella smacked into the wall but recovered and grabbed the speeding Adrian and swung him into the wall.

Gravity blasted down the metal door and was getting ready to take out Maggie but found her gravity powers countered by Copycat. "Ohhhh, you really wanna try and take me on little girl?"

As the fire users were heating up the air around her, Fridge was cooling at the same time all while sending cold blasts their way.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Concrete vs Siphon!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btiK4aXrK20

Concrete took to the skies, levitating the entire rock armor she had crafted up into the air up after Penelope.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2006/163/f/c/Rock_Golem_concept_by_Mirthrynn.jpg
The rock armor attacked, striking the energy field with both it's gigantic hand and the enormous spike ball on it's right hand all while pounding it repeatedly with high velocity boulders from several directions. Penelope tried the sonic scream as she struggled to maintain the barrier but with so many large rocks in front of her and around her, it didn't affect Concrete. The towering rock monster continued it's assault and it's powerful blows burst through the shield. Penelope yelled out as it vanished and flew backwards and was pummeled by the boulders before being punched by the giant down to the water below.
Penelope continued down below the water, propelled by the giant's attack. She regained her senses though and stopped herself and rubbed her cheek. (Holy cow that HURT. I can't believe that thing really broke the shield. I'm going to have to be careful here.) She flew back to the surface, already readying her next attack.
Concrete sent the boulders at her the moment Penelope broke the surface. Penelope gasped for air but barely had time to gather her wits before they were flying at her like missiles. Penelope held out her hands and caught the first boulder, being knocked backwards head over heels by it but she caught it. She turned and threw it at the next one. The two boulders collided and broke apart into pebbles. Next she opened her mouth and used the Breath Blast and blew up another, then another before the others collided with her and began pummeling her from several directions. Doing her best to fight through it, Penelope called up the laser swords and sliced one of them apart and blew up another. Penelope made short work of the others even as they kept colliding with her, slicing and blasting until they were gone. Penelope leaped up off the remains of a boulder as it crumbled below her and stretched her arms back, gathering fire and electricity in her hands while taking a deep breath and holding it.
Concrete studied her for a few seconds before changing the rock armor, rolling it up into a gigantic boulder with spiked rocks all around it. It began rolling in place in mid-air to build up speed as Penelope's arms started coming back to her. (Alright boulder girl, let's see how you like this attack! THE SIPHON ELEMENTAL SHOCK BREATH BLAST COMBO!) The boulder flew forward like a missile just as Penelope was finishing her attack. Her hands clapped together and she opened her mouth, letting fly a more powerful breath blast. The blasts hit the spinning boulder right as it reached her and there was a large explosion in the air visible back at the island.
The rock armor crashed down to the water below, chunks of it blasted and broken off.
Penelope went flying away from the explosion. She crashed down to the water below and bounced across the water like a stone and then went under again.

There was silence for a few moments before Concrete flew up out of the water, floating on a giant rock with the others flying around her. "WHOOOO! Ohhh-hooo MAN! Man that scared me for a moment. S-t, I did not think she had that much power." She looked out over the water, searching for any sign of her. There was nothing. "Guess that's it then. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Chalk up another one for The Concrete!" She laughed and then turned around to go back to the island.

Concrete floated up over the island to see how the battle was going. She stretched and held her arms out, ready to cause some havoc. Before she could anything done though, a fireball hit her from behind, knocking her off of the rock she was on and sending her flying onto the island. "Awwww.....ohhh...oww...what the hell?!" She turned around and saw Siphon looking down on her, her right hand smoking, her suit torn and damaged with some cuts and blood in various spots and blood dripping down her face. "That all you got?" Siphon asked and then blasted her.
Concrete barely had time to gather rocks around herself to block the attack and was sent flying as a result, landing against a wall.

"I KILLED YOU!"
"I've taken worse hits."
"Fine. Fine." She created another smaller rock armor around her body. "Here comes something worse!"

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am

Admin wrote:Concrete vs Siphon!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btiK4aXrK20

Concrete took to the skies, levitating the entire rock armor she had crafted up into the air up after Penelope.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2006/163/f/c/Rock_Golem_concept_by_Mirthrynn.jpg
The rock armor attacked, striking the energy field with both it's gigantic hand and the enormous spike ball on it's right hand all while pounding it repeatedly with high velocity boulders from several directions. Penelope tried the sonic scream as she struggled to maintain the barrier but with so many large rocks in front of her and around her, it didn't affect Concrete. The towering rock monster continued it's assault and it's powerful blows burst through the shield. Penelope yelled out as it vanished and flew backwards and was pummeled by the boulders before being punched by the giant down to the water below.
Penelope continued down below the water, propelled by the giant's attack. She regained her senses though and stopped herself and rubbed her cheek. (Holy cow that HURT. I can't believe that thing really broke the shield. I'm going to have to be careful here.) She flew back to the surface, already readying her next attack.
Concrete sent the boulders at her the moment Penelope broke the surface. Penelope gasped for air but barely had time to gather her wits before they were flying at her like missiles. Penelope held out her hands and caught the first boulder, being knocked backwards head over heels by it but she caught it. She turned and threw it at the next one. The two boulders collided and broke apart into pebbles. Next she opened her mouth and used the Breath Blast and blew up another, then another before the others collided with her and began pummeling her from several directions. Doing her best to fight through it, Penelope called up the laser swords and sliced one of them apart and blew up another. Penelope made short work of the others even as they kept colliding with her, slicing and blasting until they were gone. Penelope leaped up off the remains of a boulder as it crumbled below her and stretched her arms back, gathering fire and electricity in her hands while taking a deep breath and holding it.
Concrete studied her for a few seconds before changing the rock armor, rolling it up into a gigantic boulder with spiked rocks all around it. It began rolling in place in mid-air to build up speed as Penelope's arms started coming back to her. (Alright boulder girl, let's see how you like this attack! THE SIPHON ELEMENTAL SHOCK BREATH BLAST COMBO!) The boulder flew forward like a missile just as Penelope was finishing her attack. Her hands clapped together and she opened her mouth, letting fly a more powerful breath blast. The blasts hit the spinning boulder right as it reached her and there was a large explosion in the air visible back at the island.
The rock armor crashed down to the water below, chunks of it blasted and broken off.
Penelope went flying away from the explosion. She crashed down to the water below and bounced across the water like a stone and then went under again.

There was silence for a few moments before Concrete flew up out of the water, floating on a giant rock with the others flying around her. "WHOOOO! Ohhh-hooo MAN! Man that scared me for a moment. S-t, I did not think she had that much power." She looked out over the water, searching for any sign of her. There was nothing. "Guess that's it then. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Chalk up another one for The Concrete!" She laughed and then turned around to go back to the island.

Concrete floated up over the island to see how the battle was going. She stretched and held her arms out, ready to cause some havoc. Before she could anything done though, a fireball hit her from behind, knocking her off of the rock she was on and sending her flying onto the island. "Awwww.....ohhh...oww...what the hell?!" She turned around and saw Siphon looking down on her, her right hand smoking, her suit torn and damaged with some cuts and blood in various spots and blood dripping down her face. "That all you got?" Siphon asked and then blasted her.
Concrete barely had time to gather rocks around herself to block the attack and was sent flying as a result, landing against a wall.

"I KILLED YOU!"
"I've taken worse hits."
"Fine. Fine." She created another smaller rock armor around her body. "Here comes something worse!"

Concrete ran towards her, both rock hands growing swords on the wrists and she slashed at the superheroine. Penelope called up the laser swords again and got ready to sword fight her. However, holes opened up in the rocks below her, causing Penelope to get her feet caught and she fell backwards. She slashed wildly as she fell on her back. Concrete smiled and created several rock spikes below her for Penelope to land on. It hurt, especially with her earlier wounds. But they didn't pierce all the way through her skin. She yelled out and the villain leaped on top of her, rock spikes forming underneath her feet. "Fight's over, you lose!" Penelope turned off the swords and grabbed her feet before they could stab into her. "Not...even...close!" She said and threw her backwards. Siphon stood back up and blasted at her with ice. The villainess fell back, the ice forming around her rocks and freezing parts of it. Penelope formed ice around one hand and she super jumped over to her. Concrete crossed the swords but Penelope smashed through them and then gave her a double kick to the chest, sending her flying through a wall. Penelope bounced on her feet as she waited for her. "Come on now, that can't be all of it! Come on out and get me!"
"'Kay!" Came her response as she summoned up several giant stone pillars. Penelope super leaped up into the air. "Holy cow, just how powerful is this woman?!"
"B-ch I'm Concrete!" She said and then broke the pillars apart into dozens of giant boulders and smashed them all on top of her. The boulders hit Penelope and smashed her down to the ground. Next, Concrete raised her hands and created four giant stone hands around her. Just as Penelope was picking herself up out of the rubble the hands grabbed her and began squeezing as tightly as Concrete could make them. Focusing her power, she created more hands which began squeezing and crushing her. "GOTCHA! How do you like this one? I call it my 'hands on' technique. I'm going to squeeze into pulp and there's nothing you can do about it!" So, this was her, the wonder girl, the savior of Rivington Falls. The woman with dozens of superpowers stolen from the criminals that attacked the city. She had put up an incredible fight, the best Concrete had gotten in a long time, but it was over now. With just her talents for terrakinesis, Concrete had beaten her. She was down for the count. Concrete smiled.

Penelope yelled in pain as the hands crushed her. She tried to move, to fight against them. But Concrete's power was just too much. There were several gigantic stone hands crushing and squeezing her. Even with her super strength, she couldn't fight back. If this kept up, she would die. Amidst her screams of pain, she struggled to think of a plan. She managed to squeeze out the shield around herself briefly before the hands broke through it, the backlash giving her a nosebleed. Penelope fought and struggled to escape but it was useless. As Penelope screamed in agony, she continued to fight. Kept fighting even though it was useless. Kept fighting, to save Vindalee, to escape, to defeat this criminal in front of her, to save the team. To fight. To win. On her forehead, a third eye opened up and it glowed red. Penelope's other eyes opened up and turned red. An inhuman roar escaped her mouth and a new power filled her body. The eye looked around and a bright laser fired out of it, blasting right through the hands. She sat up and struggled against the hands and then broke through them and blasted more of them with her mouth blast, blowing away the others.

"WHAT.....Wha.....dammit...DON'T YOU EVER DIE?!" Concrete demanded. She levitated boulders into the air and flung them at Siphon. Siphon roared and ran forward, blasting through the boulders and smashing them as she reached her and then blasting Concrete away, blasting away her rock armor. Concrete smashed through a steel wall. She slid along the floor and then looked up to see Siphon leap over on top of her and she began brutally laying into her with fire hands, swiftly smashing the head part of her armor. Not done yet, Penelope kept punching her, beating the hell out of Concrete. She grabbed her neck and held her down as she continued punching her with her free hand, lifted Concrete up into the air and then turned and threw her across the room, stretched her arm out, grabbed her and swung her into another one and gave her a punch in the stomach. Then another and then she tossed her down to the floor. Finally, Penelope knelt down, grabbed her face and lifted her up by it and after a few moments, drained her power out of her. Penelope threw back down to the floor and then fell backwards herself, the third eye closing as her other eyes returned to normal. The pain caught back up to Penelope and crawled over to the wall and rested against it, taking deep breaths. Penelope looked at Concrete. She was beaten to hell and powerless but she was alive, just unconscious. (Good.) Penelope smiled and stretched her arms out, picked her up and lay her against the wall. Penelope double checked her pulse just to be sure and then turned her head to look out at the battle going on outside. She'd be right there.....she just needed to take a minute to rest.

Siphon vs Concrete
Winner: Siphon.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Justice vs Invincilad coming next.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

While Penelope's fight with Concrete was going on, Justice smashed through a wall and kept going running further inside. However he was grabbed from behind and flung through another steel wall, hitting his head on a few pipes and landed in a hangar area, shaking it on his landing. Justice sat up and looked to see the young man in black floating in the air and looking down on him. "So who are you supposed to be?"
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/332/2/b/adelheid_win_kofxiii_colored_by_ultimaoriginal-d4hjwfi.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/076/b/a/Mig_29_in_hangar_1_by_Shotokanwannabe.jpg
"Invincible. And you're trespassing. Take your friends and get off our island while you still can."
"Sure, just as after we free Vindalee, the rest of the prisoners and bring in your boss to answer for his crimes."
"I warned you Justice." He flew at him at super speeds, creating a sonic boom as he did. Justice grabbed him mid-charge and turned and flung him away through a jet in the hangar, tearing it in two. Justice watched as he broke through a solid steel wall, making a large hole in it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:15 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Guess she found us, huh Ash?" Inferno would ask, flicking his left wrist to send a large fireball at Fridge. "I got a plan, let's make it nice and humid around her dude!" he'd say, as the air started to heat up

"You.Stupid.LOSER!" Concrete laughed as the rocks and dirt surrounded her in a ball. She then crafted a whole armor out of the ground around her while making quakes around the island, forcing Penelope to jump back and take to the air. The rock armor swiped at her as rocks flew up at her. Penelope avoided the swipe and used her energy shield to block the highspeed boulders.

Blitzella smacked into the wall but recovered and grabbed the speeding Adrian and swung him into the wall.

Gravity blasted down the metal door and was getting ready to take out Maggie but found her gravity powers countered by Copycat. "Ohhhh, you really wanna try and take me on little girl?"

As the fire users were heating up the air around her, Fridge was cooling at the same time all while sending cold blasts their way.

Adrian placed his feet against the wall and shot off like a rocket at her, doing a superman punch, before pushing himself up from a hand stand and reminiscent of a certain street fighter, flash kicked Blitzella.

Copycat shook her head at Gravity. "Naawww, just a distraction" she'd tell her as Maggie uprooted several metal rods at Gravity's body, one hitting her chin, two in her ribs and two at her kneecaps at high speeds

Inferno melted the cold blasts as he stepped closer to her, making them dissipate with each movement. He put his hands in his pockets and literally pushed his aura of heat at her, hoping to intimidate the cryokinetic

This battle, it is INTENSE
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:43 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Adrian placed his feet against the wall and shot off like a rocket at her, doing a superman punch, before pushing himself up from a hand stand and reminiscent of a certain street fighter, flash kicked Blitzella.

Copycat shook her head at Gravity. "Naawww, just a distraction" she'd tell her as Maggie uprooted several metal rods at Gravity's body, one hitting her chin, two in her ribs and two at her kneecaps at high speeds

Inferno melted the cold blasts as he stepped closer to her, making them dissipate with each movement. He put his hands in his pockets and literally pushed his aura of heat at her, hoping to intimidate the cryokinetic

This battle, it is INTENSE

Fridge skidded backwards. "Alright....you want to play? Let's play." She glowed blue and soon the blue light surrounded her completely. There was the sound of ice forming inside of the light as another ice woman flowed out of it. "Alright.....two on two. How's that sound?" They both asked.

"ENOUGH!" Gravity Woman created a gravity forcefield around herself. "Alright, if you want to get serious, I'll get serious too. First of all....." She pointed at Maggie. "You. Get lost." She said and released Gravity's hold on her, sending Maggie flying into the sky and forcing Copycat to fly after her.

Blitzella barely managed to dodge the kick and replied with a helicopter kick of her own at Adrian.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:40 pm

"The more the merrier baby, I've always been kinda greedy. Two girls, one pyro, let's dance!" he'd say, clapping his hands together to make a heatwave that washed over the two. The oxygen in the air started to dissipate as the heat picked up, melting the ice away. Inferno kept walking towards her, the flames swirling around him, licking at the air

As Copycat flew after her Maggie whispered something. "You sure you want to do this?"

"I'll get a few bruises but that's not what's important, let's just see if you're a good pitcher!" she'd tell Mariah, who'd use her new found gravity powers to fling Maggie back twice as hard, except Maggie had covered herself in a ball of steel that was magnokinetically controlled. It was a giant fastball being hurled at escape velocity speed towards Gravity Woman

Adrian put his arms up to grab the leg Blitzella kicked him with, throwing her down and aiming a punch for her head
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Froggy wrote:"The more the merrier baby, I've always been kinda greedy. Two girls, one pyro, let's dance!" he'd say, clapping his hands together to make a heatwave that washed over the two. The oxygen in the air started to dissipate as the heat picked up, melting the ice away. Inferno kept walking towards her, the flames swirling around him, licking at the air

As Copycat flew after her Maggie whispered something. "You sure you want to do this?"

"I'll get a few bruises but that's not what's important, let's just see if you're a good pitcher!" she'd tell Mariah, who'd use her new found gravity powers to fling Maggie back twice as hard, except Maggie had covered herself in a ball of steel that was magnokinetically controlled. It was a giant fastball being hurled at escape velocity speed towards Gravity Woman

Adrian put his arms up to grab the leg Blitzella kicked him with, throwing her down and aiming a punch for her head

The metal ball slammed into the gravity shield. It burst and sent her flying into a wall but she recovered and then repelled Maggie with gravity. Yelling in anger, she floated up into the air and below them the water began floating upwards. Copycat moved fast and readied her powers as the villain unleashed a massive gravity hammer on the two.

Blitzella caught his punch and kicked him off of her and blitzed towards him and the two began exchanging punches at each other.

The two ice woman held hands and summoned up an ice twister as they rushed forward and slammed into Derrick, the fire and ice energies clashing and blasting at the island around them, simultaneously burning and freezing it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"The more the merrier baby, I've always been kinda greedy. Two girls, one pyro, let's dance!" he'd say, clapping his hands together to make a heatwave that washed over the two. The oxygen in the air started to dissipate as the heat picked up, melting the ice away. Inferno kept walking towards her, the flames swirling around him, licking at the air

The metal ball slammed into the gravity shield. It burst and sent her flying into a wall but she recovered and then repelled Maggie with gravity. Yelling in anger, she floated up into the air and below them the water began floating upwards. Copycat moved fast and readied her powers as the villain unleashed a massive gravity hammer on the two.

Blitzella caught his punch and kicked him off of her and blitzed towards him and the two began exchanging punches at each other.

The two ice woman held hands and summoned up an ice twister as they rushed forward and slammed into Derrick, the fire and ice energies clashing and blasting at the island around them, simultaneously burning and freezing it.
Copycat then got a bright idea, and seeing Blitzella and Adrian, nodded Maggie over to him. She airlifted Adrian to catch Blitzella by surprise, while Copycat pulled Gravity Woman forward and then down into Blitzella

"Hey Ash, why don't we show her two hotheads are better than one?" Derrick said, his demeanor unchanged, clashing against the ice energy, the heat on his body still burning
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Copycat then got a bright idea, and seeing Blitzella and Adrian, nodded Maggie over to him. She airlifted Adrian to catch Blitzella by surprise, while Copycat pulled Gravity Woman forward and then down into Blitzella

"Hey Ash, why don't we show her two hotheads are better than one?" Derrick said, his demeanor unchanged, clashing against the ice energy, the heat on his body still burning

Ash nodded and created a spinning whirlwind of fire around himself and leaped into the fray. The ice women and fire users started putting out more and more power, creating a massive twister of fire and ice energy that was visible around the island and was destroying numerous parts of it.

Penelope walked out of the hole in the wall where she had fought Concrete, rubbing her head. She looked around, wondering how everybody else was doing. She saw the energy tornado first. "Well....I suppose that answers one question....and raises further ones."

Ice twins struggled against the pyrokinetics as both sides pushed against each other. Until, finally, in a large explosion the fire users won out, blasting the ice girls away. The clone was destroyed and the villaines herself slammed through a few walls and then fell to the ground and passed out.

Ash wiped sweat from his brow. "WOOO! Haven't had a workout like that in awhile." He saw Penelope. "Oh hey Penny, how you feeling?"

Gravity slammed into Blitzella, knocking her to the ground and taking her out. Gravity shook off the impact and looked around. Blitzella was down, no sign of Fridgia or Concrete. She growled. "Ohhhh you motherf-ers. You all are dead now!" She yelled and flew back up to continue the fight, slamming into Copycat as their gravity powers clashed, causing the gravity around the area to start fluctuating.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:15 am

"Bring it, b-ch! Mariah tells Gravity Woman as they clash. Her teammates try to keep themselves balanced.

"Hey, let's try to bumrush her!" Inferno says to the others, charging up his fists to heat some of the scrap metal flying up as Maggie meshed it together, creating a trap dome. "Pen, want to be the icing on this attack cake?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Froggy wrote:"Bring it, b-ch! Mariah tells Gravity Woman as they clash. Her teammates try to keep themselves balanced.

"Hey, let's try to bumrush her!" Inferno says to the others, charging up his fists to heat some of the scrap metal flying up as Maggie meshed it together, creating a trap dome. "Pen, want to be the icing on this attack cake?"

"I'd love to!" She combined electricity with Phoenix's fire and they turned and fired a combined blast up at the trap dome.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Admin wrote:While Penelope's fight with Concrete was going on, Justice smashed through a wall and kept going running further inside. However he was grabbed from behind and flung through another steel wall, hitting his head on a few pipes and landed in a hangar area, shaking it on his landing. Justice sat up and looked to see the young man in black floating in the air and looking down on him. "So who are you supposed to be?"
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/332/2/b/adelheid_win_kofxiii_colored_by_ultimaoriginal-d4hjwfi.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/076/b/a/Mig_29_in_hangar_1_by_Shotokanwannabe.jpg
"Invincible. And you're trespassing. Take your friends and get off our island while you still can."
"Sure, just as after we free Vindalee, the rest of the prisoners and bring in your boss to answer for his crimes."
"I warned you Justice." He flew at him at super speeds, creating a sonic boom as he did. Justice grabbed him mid-charge and turned and flung him away through a jet in the hangar, tearing it in two. Justice watched as he broke through a solid steel wall, making a large hole in it.

Justice leaped backwards and lifted up a jet off the floor and got ready. When Invincible burst out of the wall and flew towards him, Justice slammed the jet down on top of him. Invincible saw it coming and stopped himself, catching it and swinging it to the side, throwing Justice across the hanger, where he smashed through a wall, hitting his head on several pipes on the way with a loud clang each time and through the wall into a new room. Justice rubbed his head. That hurt a little. His head was ringing from that one. Standing up, he took in his new battleground. It looked like a tv lounge. Justice spotted Invincible flying at him firsts first. Justice leaped up and kicked out with both feet. Fists and feet collided, causing a shockwave around the room that tore it apart. The carpet was torn to shreds, the tables and chairs were reduced to splinters, the sofa ripped apart, and the TV broken. Justice flew back and got embedded in the wall.
Invincible picked himself up and shook his hands, the incredible impact from his kicks had actually hurt his hands. He stood up and blitzed Justice as he was recovering, grabbing his head and driving his knee into his forehead. As Justice fell backwards, Invincible grabbed him by the front of his costume and threw him up into the ceiling where Justice's head got stuck for a moment. Seizing this chance, Invincible flew up after him and began a relentless assault on the white costumed hero.
http://youtu.be/SIrRwXn-h80?t=1m50s
To end his assault, he grabbed onto Justice and tossed him down to the floor below with enough force to shake the whole room. Invincible landed, kicked him into the air and then punched Justice in the chest, sending him flying away like he was hit by a rocket. Justice flew past several rooms and hit his head on a far wall. He laid on the ground for a minute, his body aching. It was not very often he had to fight an opponent who was this strong. He was certainly not used to being beaten up to this degree. His ribs were killing him but at least they weren't broken. His costume was getting tears in it and his mouth and nose were bleeding, staining his costume red, to say nothing of the bruises all over his body now. Justice was hurting, but he was still in the game. He was about to get up when Invincible grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up into the air, squeezing as hard as he could. "Is this really the best you can do Justice? I expected better."
Thinking fast, Justice grabbed his arm with one hand and punched with the other. Invincible caught his punch but Justice knew he'd do that, and now with both hands occupied, he was free to use his laser eyes. His eyes glowed bright red and lasers fired from both of them, blasting Invincible on the forehead. There was a sizzling sound and steam started rising from Invincible's head. He screamed and backed away, dropping Justice and raising his arms up to try and block the lasers. Justice landed on his feet and rubbed his throat. He was going to have some bruises there now too. Turning off the lasers, Justice went on the assault and gave Invincible dozens of super speed punches to his stomach and then hit him with an uppercut, grabbed his arm, pulled him down into a vicious stomach punch, kicked the side of his leg, backhanded him and then threw him through a wall at super speed. Catching up to him, Justice pulled him close and tossed him into the air and then followed him up, balling both of his hands into fists, his eyes glowing red as Justice went absolute all out, punching and kicking Invincible so fast that Justice's hands and feet were lighting on fire from the sheer friction of his speed. He kept this attack up five minutes before punching him down to the floor and landing next to him, taking deep breaths.
Invincible's body was smoking from the assault, but he was alive and out like a light.

Justice clutched his ribs for a sec before blitzing off to check on the others.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Bring it, b-ch! Mariah tells Gravity Woman as they clash. Her teammates try to keep themselves balanced.

"I'd love to!" She combined electricity with Phoenix's fire and they turned and fired a combined blast up at the trap dome.
"Good guys, now when I toss this up at her you shock Gravity Woman in the back and we'll trap her in it, okay?" Maggie asks, watching as Mariah stalemates Gravity Woman
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Good guys, now when I toss this up at her you shock Gravity Woman in the back and we'll trap her in it, okay?" Maggie asks, watching as Mariah stalemates Gravity Woman

"You got it!" Penelope said and got ready on her signal.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 pm

OT: Froggy check your pms
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You got it!" Penelope said and got ready on her signal.
Maggie tossed the ball at Gravity Woman while Mariah holds her in the air. Once the ball was around Gravity Woman, Mariah flew down and Maggie shouted "NOW PEN!"

Atomix watched the battle from his chamber, Vindalee's prison behind him. "Looks like you're Elite wasn't so elite, huh?"

"No matter, I've merely discovered new talent is all" he'd tell her before standing up in his chair
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top