NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"But our dear brother doesn't seem to get what you were defending your city from, and feels that humans can't defend themselves in most cases, if not all of them. He has...slight issues"

"Sister what you call issues I call strengths, whereas you are like the metals you manipulate, cold and unfeeling"

"Only to you brother" Magdalene would reply, still not looking at him

"Ohhh,well, I am happy to say there were quite a few police officers handling themselves rather well at the end of the battle. And, we were defending the city against a massive gang of meta's. I drained quite a few of them. ANYWAY! How's everybody liking the food?"

"Loving it." Zack said.
"It should be good, Barry has taken classes from some of the world's best chefs. THen again, it was under an assumed identity my father created for him, as I'm sure the sight of an atomically powered bear in a kitchen would scare any chef" Magdalene added, taking a bit eo fher own dish

Zero would walk in to the cafeteria, waving at Penelope. "Hey, mind if I eat by you?"

"Sure!" Penelope said and scooted over to give him some room.
"Thanks uhh..." Zero looked around before talking again, saying "thanks!" once more, smiling at Penelope so awkwardly
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"But our dear brother doesn't seem to get what you were defending your city from, and feels that humans can't defend themselves in most cases, if not all of them. He has...slight issues"

"Sister what you call issues I call strengths, whereas you are like the metals you manipulate, cold and unfeeling"

"Only to you brother" Magdalene would reply, still not looking at him

"Ohhh,well, I am happy to say there were quite a few police officers handling themselves rather well at the end of the battle. And, we were defending the city against a massive gang of meta's. I drained quite a few of them. ANYWAY! How's everybody liking the food?"

"Loving it." Zack said.
"It should be good, Barry has taken classes from some of the world's best chefs. THen again, it was under an assumed identity my father created for him, as I'm sure the sight of an atomically powered bear in a kitchen would scare any chef" Magdalene added, taking a bit eo fher own dish

Zero would walk in to the cafeteria, waving at Penelope. "Hey, mind if I eat by you?"

"Sure!" Penelope said and scooted over to give him some room.
"Thanks uhh..." Zero looked around before talking again, saying "thanks!" once more, smiling at Penelope so awkwardly

"It's cool dude. Penelope."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm

"Oh I knokw that it's just Uhh,I"m not that great at conversation....youlikethefood?" Zero asked, hisgauntlets glowing
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Froggy wrote:"Oh I knokw that it's just Uhh,I"m not that great at conversation....youlikethefood?" Zero asked, hisgauntlets glowing

"Don't worry, me either and I love it. Best I've ever had." Penelope said and ate some more.

"You guys can leave the trays when you're done. I'll handle clean up." Zack offered.

"WOOOHOO!"

The group turned to the sound of the new voice as Ash Brenton walked in. "Ahhh man that was fun." He noticed everyone. "Oh, hey guys. How's it hanging?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Oh I knokw that it's just Uhh,I"m not that great at conversation....youlikethefood?" Zero asked, hisgauntlets glowing

"Don't worry, me either and I love it. Best I've ever had." Penelope said and ate some more.

"You guys can leave the trays when you're done. I'll handle clean up." Zack offered.

"WOOOHOO!"

The group turned to the sound of the new voice as Ash Brenton walked in. "Ahhh man that was fun." He noticed everyone. "Oh, hey guys. How's it hanging?"

"You've met Ash, but I will say he's quite a spark plug" Maggie whispered to Penelope before waving lazily at Ash

Zero stood up and saluted the young leader. "I"m doing fine Brenton, ho ware you man?"

Adrian scoffed as Ash showed up
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"WOOOHOO!"

"You've met Ash, but I will say he's quite a spark plug" Maggie whispered to Penelope before waving lazily at Ash

Zero stood up and saluted the young leader. "I"m doing fine Brenton, ho ware you man?"

Adrian scoffed as Ash showed up

Ash waved back. "No need for the salute Zero. I'm doing great. Flash fried a few bots while we were out."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:41 pm

"Afewbots? youwent out to fight somebaddies and didn't tell me?Is it cause my powers are still wonky?" he asked
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Froggy wrote:"Afewbots? youwent out to fight somebaddies and didn't tell me?Is it cause my powers are still wonky?" he asked

"Nah, I was out and they just came out of nowhere and started attacking people. I was in the area so I BBQed 'em." Ash said.

OT: Also, check out Casual Discussions. Laughing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Afewbots? youwent out to fight somebaddies and didn't tell me?Is it cause my powers are still wonky?" he asked

"Nah, I was out and they just came out of nowhere and started attacking people. I was in the area so I BBQed 'em." Ash said.

"Oh...wait,they justcameoutof nowhere?" He asked Ash, face twisted in confusion

"don't you find that suspicious Brenton?" Magdalene said, the wordsfloating outof her mouth in a lazy manner
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:49 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Oh...wait,they justcameoutof nowhere?" He asked Ash, face twisted in confusion

"don't you find that suspicious Brenton?" Magdalene said, the wordsfloating outof her mouth in a lazy manner

"A little, but, super villain attacks happen all the time. It was a small squad, five in total just shooting at random targets." Ash said and got his food.

"Ummm, Ash?"

"Sup Penny?"

Penelope blushed. Embarassed "Ummm...well...like...couldn't you...you know...take them apart to see where they came from? I mean, the Chase Siblings do it all the time and all...."

Ash sipped his drink. "Ahh I'm sure that would have been an excellent idea but..."

"But what?"

"After I was done, there wasn't anything left to examine." Laughing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am

"As you can see Penelope, Ash doesn't like toleave any evidence behind" Magdalene quipped, her lipsforming into a wry smile
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 pm

OT: for Froggy

I got replies for you in the Prime & Quantum section.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Froggy wrote:"As you can see Penelope, Ash doesn't like toleave any evidence behind" Magdalene quipped, her lipsforming into a wry smile

"What can I say, I can be a bit hotheaded."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"As you can see Penelope, Ash doesn't like toleave any evidence behind" Magdalene quipped, her lipsforming into a wry smile

"This is true, this is tru-oh!" Maggie would shout, grabbing her head, as the students felt a voice inside their skulls

Children, alert, we have a...intriguing guestHalworth's voice would say, the tone of his voice giving off a sense of unease
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"This is true, this is tru-oh!" Maggie would shout, grabbing her head, as the students felt a voice inside their skulls

Children, alert, we have a...intriguing guestHalworth's voice would say, the tone of his voice giving off a sense of unease

(Hello Doc.) Ash replied. (We'll be right there.)

Penelope finished eating. "Let's move!"

Adrian was already there, followed shortly by Zack.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zero brought up the rear, and Penelope would look to see someone familiar at the front of the school

or well, the image of someone familiar. Blue skin, strange markings all overthe body, and an orange sweatshirt with blue jeans covering blue legs. The image of Vindalee shimmered in the sun, as if it was straining to stay together

"Hey Si......Penelope, long time no see huh?"she'd ask, voice quivering with a bit of emotion.

"Who are you and what brings you here? I know you're one of HIS" Adrian says, glaring at the image.

"One of his? You make it seem like Atomix owns me no I'm just.....look, can I talk to my friend?
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zero brought up the rear, and Penelope would look to see someone familiar at the front of the school

or well, the image of someone familiar. Blue skin, strange markings all overthe body, and an orange sweatshirt with blue jeans covering blue legs. The image of Vindalee shimmered in the sun, as if it was straining to stay together

"Hey Si......Penelope, long time no see huh?"she'd ask, voice quivering with a bit of emotion.

"Who are you and what brings you here? I know you're one of HIS" Adrian says, glaring at the image.

"One of his? You make it seem like Atomix owns me no I'm just.....look, can I talk to my friend?

Penelope ran to the front of the group. "VIN? Vindalee? What happened?"

"So that's Vindalee." Ash said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Vindalee ran down the plan Bruiser had gotten from Psyche, who got the idea from Atomix."Basically, they feel if they get captured or not, it can trigger the type of war Atomix wants, and he'll cull from the survivors his new super race.You were the first person I could think of telling, since why would LION believe me? I'm not here in person either, still on the island but not in the best pla-best pla- I'm cutting out, getting tired. Just find my brother okay?Tell hi-STOP!" She'd say, the illusion dissipating

"Holy crap, this is big, big big big" Zero would say, a bit nervous
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Froggy wrote:Vindalee ran down the plan Bruiser had gotten from Psyche, who got the idea from Atomix."Basically, they feel if they get captured or not, it can trigger the type of war Atomix wants, and he'll cull from the survivors his new super race.You were the first person I could think of telling, since why would LION believe me? I'm not here in person either, still on the island but not in the best pla-best pla- I'm cutting out, getting tired. Just find my brother okay?Tell hi-STOP!" She'd say, the illusion dissipating

"We need to tell the Doc." Penelope said. "Adrian, can you go find him?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Vindalee ran down the plan Bruiser had gotten from Psyche, who got the idea from Atomix."Basically, they feel if they get captured or not, it can trigger the type of war Atomix wants, and he'll cull from the survivors his new super race.You were the first person I could think of telling, since why would LION believe me? I'm not here in person either, still on the island but not in the best pla-best pla- I'm cutting out, getting tired. Just find my brother okay?Tell hi-STOP!" She'd say, the illusion dissipating

"Alreadyonit!" he'd say, zipping out of sight and returning with Dr. Halworth. "I heard a distress call earlier, a psionic projection. Raw, and in so much pain!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alreadyonit!" he'd say, zipping out of sight and returning with Dr. Halworth. "I heard a distress call earlier, a psionic projection. Raw, and in so much pain!"

Penelope explained what had happened and her previous friendship with Vindalee.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I see...I can pick up the faint emanations of your friend's illusion and latch onto her brainwaves. She's so frightened right now, and her htought skeep looking back to her brother, Bruiser. SHe wants you to find him and get him away from that group he's hooked up with. She's placing a great deal of trust in you Penelope" Dr. Halworth tells her, before clutching his head

"She's been hit, poor girl, and losing consciousness!Hurry!"

"Youdon'thavetotellmetwicefatherMaggiegetthejetreadyAshyoutaketheothersandwe'llfindthisguy!" Adrian would say, running off
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I see...I can pick up the faint emanations of your friend's illusion and latch onto her brainwaves. She's so frightened right now, and her htought skeep looking back to her brother, Bruiser. SHe wants you to find him and get him away from that group he's hooked up with. She's placing a great deal of trust in you Penelope" Dr. Halworth tells her, before clutching his head

"She's been hit, poor girl, and losing consciousness!Hurry!"

"Youdon'thavetotellmetwicefatherMaggiegetthejetreadyAshyoutaketheothersandwe'llfindthisguy!" Adrian would say, running off

"You got it. Let's move people!" The team ran to get their uniforms.
Zack pressed a button on his watch.
At the mall, Ophelia and Rachelle stopped their shopping as their wristwatches beeped. They were needed back at the Institute. "We gotta go."
Ophelia nodded and they set back the clothes and ran out of the mall.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 pm

As they returned, Rachelle and Ophelia would find the group dressed and filing into the jet Marnie designed for them

Dr. Halworth would guide the team with the thoughts he picked up from Vindalee. This Bruiser is being held in a LION detainment facility at the moment, and Atomix is going to have someone else try to break him out. Your mission is to beat that person there or if worst comesto worst, hold him off until you can get Bruiser out of there safely

Ash would feel the coordinates in his head, a route being propped down
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 am

Froggy wrote:As they returned, Rachelle and Ophelia would find the group dressed and filing into the jet Marnie designed for them

Dr. Halworth would guide the team with the thoughts he picked up from Vindalee. This Bruiser is being held in a LION detainment facility at the moment, and Atomix is going to have someone else try to break him out. Your mission is to beat that person there or if worst comesto worst, hold him off until you can get Bruiser out of there safely

Ash would feel the coordinates in his head, a route being propped down

(You got it sir. Let's go!) "Clock Man, when we get there, use your watch to get Bruiser as far away from there as possible while time is stopped. Penelope, you're with us. We're frontline fighters. We'll stop whoever it is from getting anywhere near that building. Adrian, while we're handling the fight, you go inside and tell LION about what's happening." Phoenix listed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top