NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Froggy wrote:"Well whoopee fuggin dah Sally, d'you want a cookie? first you ask about your figurines, then bring up an ages old secret. How about we save all the dramatic reveals after the trial champ? Then you can compound my life with your dramatic Dullahan legacy!"

Maggie cuts Lara's hair

Sally just shrugs her shoulders and smiles at Jan.

Lara: thanks for cutting my Hair Maggie.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well whoopee fuggin dah Sally, d'you want a cookie? first you ask about your figurines, then bring up an ages old secret. How about we save all the dramatic reveals after the trial champ? Then you can compound my life with your dramatic Dullahan legacy!"

Maggie cuts Lara's hair

" so are you ready for this trial with Kimbily?"

"No problem Lara, bet Nash has a real Nashty wedgie "
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Maggie cuts Lara's hair

" so are you ready for this trial with Kimbily?"

"No problem Lara, bet Nash has a real Nashty wedgie "

Sally: yeah I'm ready, waiting what about Jezebel?

Lara laughs at that and says to Maggie.

Lara: Nash always does this to me, him and my cousins Sayaskoia and Thopyia it's getting old. my secondary ability sucks ,you know it be nice if my secondary ability was something different but no it's this. what practical use does this even have?

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

"Jezebel's case will probably be easier to settle, and she's gonna be in a different courtroom. You're being tried with Kimbily for temporary insanity pleas"

"Well maybe you need to think harder, huh Lara?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 am

Froggy wrote:"Jezebel's case will probably be easier to settle, and she's gonna be in a different courtroom. You're being tried with Kimbily for temporary insanity pleas"

Sally : I see, after all this time with my kind I taught humans would learn that Berserk mode is mystical in nature. well I guess insanity plea it is then.

Lara: think hard about what i can used my secondary ability for. my secondary ability is that my hair grows when drench in water. I just don't see the used of growing hair that's eight feet long and eight feet thick I don't care that each individual hair has the toughness and tensile strength of steel, the ability still sucks.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Jezebel's case will probably be easier to settle, and she's gonna be in a different courtroom. You're being tried with Kimbily for temporary insanity pleas"

Sally : I see, after all this time with my kind I taught humans would learn that Berserk mode is mystical in nature.  well I guess insanity plea it is then.

Lara: think hard about what i can used my secondary ability for. my secondary ability is that my hair grows when drench in water. I just don't see the used of growing hair that's eight feet long and eight feet thick  I don't care that each individual hair has the toughness and tensile strength of steel, the ability still sucks.

"oh they know it's mystical but that won't help your case kid. In fact it's what's complicating the case and why Halworth has to go insanity route to avoid panic"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally : I see, after all this time with my kind I taught humans would learn that Berserk mode is mystical in nature.  well I guess insanity plea it is then.

Lara: think hard about what i can used my secondary ability for. my secondary ability is that my hair grows when drench in water. I just don't see the used of growing hair that's eight feet long and eight feet thick  I don't care that each individual hair has the toughness and tensile strength of steel, the ability still sucks.

"oh they know it's mystical but that won't help your case kid. In fact it's what's complicating the case and why Halworth has to go insanity route to avoid panic"

Sally: well if that's the case, then good call.

Sally then takes out what from her pocket what looks to be workout schedule that has her name and additional information on it. which reads  Cynaburg workout program ,  progress list  name    Solveig  Magnhildr , height 7'10", weight 442 lbs , bodyfat 18%, lean mass (  sum of all nonfat parts including muscle, tissue, organs, blood, and water) 363 lbs, fat mass 79 lbs ,  build muscular / Lean  ( muscle definition)  & yoked ( muscle size) . the workout schedule would also have to it various muscular builds  which read 17 to 20 % bodyfat lean ,   13  to 16  % bodyfat  ultra lean ( ripped) , 12 to 10 % bodyfat  super ripped , 9 to 8 % shredded.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally then takes out what from her pocket what looks to be workout schedule that has her name and additional information on it. which reads  Cynaburg workout program ,  progress list  name    Solveig  Magnhildr , height 7'10", weight 442 lbs , bodyfat 18%, lean mass (  sum of all nonfat parts including muscle, tissue, organs, blood, and water) 363 lbs, fat mass 79 lbs ,  build muscular / Lean  (  muscle definition)  & yoked ( muscle size) . the workout schedule would also have to it various muscular builds  which read 17 to 20 % bodyfat lean ,   13  to 16  % bodyfat  ultra lean ( ripped) , 12 to 10 % bodyfat  super ripped , 9 to 8 % shredded.
"Well if that's all, I'll go have Jorrah prepare dinner for you all, any specific recommendations?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:47 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally then takes out what from her pocket what looks to be workout schedule that has her name and additional information on it. which reads  Cynaburg workout program ,  progress list  name    Solveig  Magnhildr , height 7'10", weight 442 lbs , bodyfat 18%, lean mass (  sum of all nonfat parts including muscle, tissue, organs, blood, and water) 363 lbs, fat mass 79 lbs ,  build muscular / Lean  (  muscle definition)  & yoked ( muscle size) . the workout schedule would also have to it various muscular builds  which read 17 to 20 % bodyfat lean ,   13  to 16  % bodyfat  ultra lean ( ripped) , 12 to 10 % bodyfat  super ripped , 9 to 8 % shredded.
"Well if that's all, I'll go have Jorrah prepare dinner for you all, any specific recommendations?"

Sally: yeah I want a Big juicy steak, with chili sauce no fat , and it would be nice to have a workout buddy. which reminds what is today?

in her room Lara looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Lara; well we better get going before my sister Emilia eats all the food.

Emilia shows up at Lara's room with Jr, Baxter, and the Kainlou twins saying in firm tone.

Emilia: are you guys sure this is okay ( forms a super soaker from her mind)?

Baxter: will Jr said it would be funny!

Kainlou twins: well it's just harmless fun so i won't think he be mad at you Emilia.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:18 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Yeah, that seems about right. My sis went on about her thesis regarding like powers and the genetic structure and how for mimics-people like you it kind of balances stuff out. It's in that golden age book somewhere but the original paper is like 200 pages.  This means you'll progress really fast though, and you're able to pull off things the original owners of these powers probably wouldn't think of. Your imagination is the main tool for you and i'm gonna stop cause i'm sounding like dad right now" Adrian would tell her, then look around. "Hey, Maggie is entertaining the new kids and Specs is gonna pick up Morpha in a bit, you wanna go with 'im?>"

"I'd love to! You coming with us?"
"Kinda sorta, I figure I'll meet her there before you guys go. I'm not big on waiting in cars, too slow for me you know?" he'd say, zipping off with Penelope. Before she knew it, she'd be next to Spec's convertible.

"I see Adrian found you" Specs would say flatly

Ash flew over to the vehicle and the group. "So we all going?"

"Yep, I was doing some training and he gave me a boost to get here."

Meanwhile at a city, Ophelia was taking a walk, waving to random people on the street.

In the training center, Zack continued his battles with progressively more dangerous robots and then jumped back and decided to test just how long the time stop function could go for.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally: yeah I want a Big juicy steak, with  chili sauce  no fat , and it would be nice to have a workout buddy. which reminds what is today?

Emilia  shows up at  Lara's room with Jr, Baxter, and the Kainlou twins saying in firm tone.

Kainlou twins:  well it's just harmless fun so i won't think he be mad at you Emilia.
" ican guarantee the steak but no workout buddy, today is Friday why do you ask?

"she won't eat it all,, she can't Lara, no one can" Maggie replied as they strolled out of Lara's room

"I never said that" Jr muttered, teleporting the group into Nash's room where he got shot with the super soaker and it ended up looking like he wet himself.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Yeah, that seems about right. My sis went on about her thesis regarding like powers and the genetic structure and how for mimics-people like you it kind of balances stuff out. It's in that golden age book somewhere but the original paper is like 200 pages.  This means you'll progress really fast though, and you're able to pull off things the original owners of these powers probably wouldn't think of. Your imagination is the main tool for you and i'm gonna stop cause i'm sounding like dad right now" Adrian would tell her, then look around. "Hey, Maggie is entertaining the new kids and Specs is gonna pick up Morpha in a bit, you wanna go with 'im?>"

"Kinda sorta, I figure I'll meet her there before you guys go. I'm not big on waiting in cars, too slow for me you know?" he'd say, zipping off with Penelope. Before she knew it, she'd be next to Spec's convertible.

Meanwhile at a city, Ophelia was taking a walk, waving to random people on the street.

In the training center, Zack continued his battles with progressively more dangerous robots and then jumped back and decided to test just how long the time stop function could go for.
"looks like it Ash, hop in kids" Specs would tell them as he started up his car

A man in a strange suit with gold lettering would show up and shout at Ophelia. "Foul beast! You are one of those heathens like in Rivington, Haven, or the murderous Draugr in Stridayxa! How dare you walk our streets carefree! I, Zeal, will exact vengeance for my fallen human comrades!" he'd shout, a battle aura glowing around him.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally: yeah I want a Big juicy steak, with  chili sauce  no fat , and it would be nice to have a workout buddy. which reminds what is today?

Emilia  shows up at  Lara's room with Jr, Baxter, and the Kainlou twins saying in firm tone.

Kainlou twins:  well it's just harmless fun so i won't think he be mad at you Emilia.
" ican guarantee the steak but no workout buddy, today is Friday why do you ask?

"she won't eat it all,, she can't Lara, no one can" Maggie replied as they strolled out of Lara's room

"I never said that" Jr muttered, teleporting the group into Nash's room where he got shot with the super soaker and it ended up looking like he wet himself.

Sally: let's see Friday, okay here it is workout schedule for Friday 20 Ring Pull-ups , 20 Ring Dips , 20 Handstand Push-ups , 20 Widowmaker Squats , 20 Wall Walks , 400 Meter Run , Overhead Press- 3 Sets of 5 Reps , Extending Heavy Curls- 3 Sets of 5 Reps , French Curls- 3 Sets of 5 Reps , Scott (Preacher) Curls w/bar- 3 Sets of 5 Reps , No specification given for Triceps Press Downs , Chinning Behind the Neck- 5 Sets of 5 Reps and Close Grip Pull-downs- 5 Sets of 5 Reps! okay that's my workout schedule for today, Ill do it after i had my meal."

Nash just looks at them saying in stern tone

Nash: ah man now my clothes are all right and this is so not funny.

Baxter: you didn't must have been someone else I could sworn I herd someone said that it would be funny.

Emilia: well it was kind of funny, but Jr did say that, it was Feisty she kind of appears at unexpected times.

Nash: I should have know Feisty put you up this, still it's not funny.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"looks like it Ash, hop in kids" Specs would tell them as he started up his car

A man in a strange suit with gold lettering would show up and shout at Ophelia. "Foul beast! You are one of those heathens like in Rivington, Haven, or the murderous Draugr in Stridayxa! How dare you walk our streets carefree! I, Zeal, will exact vengeance for my fallen human comrades!" he'd shout, a battle aura glowing around him.

"The heck is your problem?" Ophelia asked as she crouched down, focusing her animal senses on him, ready to move if she needed to. "And why are you starting this when there are so many people around?"

"I call shotgun!" Ash declared and got it in.

Penelope got in the back.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:30 am

"Yeah what's wrong with you pal? She ain't doing nothing" a random old man would say while reading a newspaper

Zeal laughed as he floated into the air. "The ignorant need not worry for they know not what they allow to transpire creature. Now I will smite you, HAVE AT THEE!" He'd shout, his gloves hand projecting a sword

As they reached the airport , Specs got out a sign from the trunk and directed the kids to go directly to where Morpha would be arriving as he proudly held the sign.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:44 pm

at Dinner

Nash: oh boy I can't wait!

Lara: Okay so when are we going to eat?

Emilia: yes when I we going to eat am hungry!

Baxter: yeah I quite wait to dig in.

Kainlou twins: yeah we're hungry , hungry, hungry hungry!

Sally: heh kids.

in her room Jezebel looks at the walls and says in firm tone.

Jezebel: so when I am getting my meal?

while in her room Kimbily says in a depressed tone

Kimbily: I' am such a horrible person, I don't deserve a meal!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:at Dinner

Nash:  oh boy I can't wait!

Emilia: yes when I we going to eat  am hungry!

Baxter:  yeah I quite wait to dig in.

in her room  Jezebel looks at the walls and says in firm tone.

while in her room  Kimbily  says in a depressed tone

dinner is served for the kids and Jezebel while Jan grabs Kimbily's face. "Listen you little shit, you're going to eat and not Dick around with delayed angst. I made a loooot of dinner so eat it all!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:at Dinner

Nash:  oh boy I can't wait!

Emilia: yes when I we going to eat  am hungry!

Baxter:  yeah I quite wait to dig in.

in her room  Jezebel looks at the walls and says in firm tone.

while in her room  Kimbily  says in a depressed tone

dinner is served for the kids and Jezebel while Jan grabs Kimbily's face. "Listen you little shit, you're going to eat and not Dick around with delayed angst. I made a loooot of dinner so eat it all!"

Kimberly eats her food and doesn't say anything her Jezebel in her room says in firm tone.

Jezebel: thanks for the food.

Sally, Emilia, Lara, Nash, Baxter and the Kainlou Twins dig in with Nash saying in firm tone

Nash: so Baxter's what's up with that friend of yours Kimberly , i mean if i were her I would just forget and move on no need to dwell on the past.

Baxter: where childhood friends, she used to be so happy before her mother's death. I always tried support her but it's hard to support someone even a friend if they won't listen to you. deep down I know she blames her self for her mother's death.

Nash: uh hu, like I said she needs to stop dwell on that stuff and move on.

Kainou Twins: hey he herd you like Lara.

Emilia: yeah you like my big sister don't you?

Nash:wait me and Lara eew gross I don't want to catch nerdy cooties. as if , who said that I bet it was Jr.

Lara: well it wouldn't be any worse then what you have already Nash which is called Dweebidish!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 am

"You all are trying to make it sound so simple. SHE MURDERED HER PARENTS AND SHE HASNT EVEN HIT PUBERTY YET!" Jr,. Shouts, slamming her fist on the table, hand trembling from rage. "Nash, you insensitive, uncaring, egotistical prick!" she'd say before doing a mocking imitation of his voice. "Ooh look at me I'm Nash, I'm an attention seeking child who doesn't listen to others and has no respect for any rules cuz I'm soooo keeewwwwwll and hate learning cuz it's for nerds! Kimberly should be like me and just ove on, cause if I killed my parents I'd be so over it by now deeewds"

Jr now stood up, body shaking with rage. "I don't like you, I just met you and in that short time you've shown yourself to be an emotionally stunted ass who cares about no one but himself and is totally oblivious to the feelings of others! Your parents should have disciplined you more because you constantly talk out of your ass! Shame on you and your brother too Ryu for indulging him and his childish crap! I'd expect better from two people my grandfather chose personally! None of us can begin to grasp the problems she's facing or what her mindstate is like. Now shut up and eat my dad's food, I'm going to my room afterwards so I don't have to watch or hear your idiocy for fear of shoving your foot up your rectum and through your intestine"

Jr definite inherited her grandmother's anger, shown as she glared bullets at Nash.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:55 am

Lara: for what it's worth Nash's parents are pro wrestler and a daredevil  they pretty much on the road all the time.

Baxter: technically Kimberly didn't kill her  mother her actually mother anyways.   Kimberly and her real mother were really close so after her death Kimberly couldn't handle anyone taking her place.   Kimberly real mother die while me and her with her father who was settling some debts with these shady looking characters.

they had like mob outfits out and machine guns said something that if Kimberly's father didn't pay up there would be consequences.  well  Kimberly's father didn't pay up and the consequence was the death of   Kimberly's real mother and the cause of her death was a explosion  meaning the people who Kimberly's father then pay blew up  Kimberly and her father's former home with her real mother in it.  Kimberly blames her self for this and thinks she could have done something, but these were dangerous people  I don't think there was anything she could have done.

Nash:  heh my parents told me you just have to take life by the horns  and go with the flow.  that life is just thrill ride and you just have to hang on.

Lara: and when she saw her mother with other woman? ( looking at Nash) yeah and you're parents also said that rules were made to be broken Nash, not really good role models.

Baxter: she just snap and thought that her father had betrayed her and her late real mother Bethany.  after she her father married that other woman Kimberly change. I....I.....I.......I just want to see her get better. and shame on  you Nash your attitude is uncalled for that's my friend  you talking about, you have no idea what's she's feeling!  

Lara: I understand Kimberly had a emotional attachment to her mother so her father married another woman would seem like a betrayal in her eyes.

Kainlou twins :  Huh we just wanted to know if he likes Lara, and that sounds like something our grandfather would have done if someone was in debt to him and didn't pay. our grandfather is a very badman,oh and this food is yummy.  

Emilia : yeah yummy ,and I don't get Nash sometimes he obviously likes my sister. but keeps on insisted he doesn't .

Sally: Jr's right Nash you were  insensitive and uncaring towards Kimberly. also from the way you talk Baxter  it seems that Kimberly's father with in debt for a mob type organization. as for Lara and Nash being Girlfriend and Boyfriend I don't see it.  the way the act towards each other is more sibling like , so I really don't see them be girlfriend and boyfriend more like siblings.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:11 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:Lara: for what it's worth Nash's parents are pro wrestler and a daredevil  they pretty much on the road all the time.

Baxter: technically Kimberly didn't kill her  mother her actually mother anyways.   Kimberly and her real mother were really close so after her death Kimberly couldn't handle anyone taking her place.   Kimberly real mother die while me and her with her father who was settling some debts with these shady looking characters.

they had like mob outfits out and machine guns said something that if Kimberly's father didn't pay up there would be consequences.  well  Kimberly's father didn't pay up and the consequence was the death of   Kimberly's real mother and the cause of her death was a explosion  meaning the people who Kimberly's father then pay blew up  Kimberly and her father's former home with her real mother in it.  Kimberly blames her self for this and thinks she could have done something, but these were dangerous people  I don't think there was anything she could have done.

Nash:  heh my parents told me you just have to take life by the horns  and go with the flow.  that life is just thrill ride and you just have to hang on.

Lara: and when she saw her mother with other woman? ( looking at Nash) yeah and you're parents also said that rules were made to be broken Nash, not really good role models.

Baxter: she just snap and thought that her father had betrayed her and her late real mother Bethany.  after she her father married that other woman Kimberly change. I....I.....I.......I just want to see her get better. and shame on  Nash you attitude is uncalled for that's my friend  you talking about, you have no idea what's she's feeling!  

Lara: I understand Kimberly had a emotional attachment to her mother so her father married another woman would seem like a betrayal in her eyes.

Kainlou twins :  Huh we just wanted to know if he likes Lara, and that sounds like something our grandfather would have done if someone was in debt to him and didn't pay. our grandfather is a very badman,oh and this food is yummy.  

Emilia : yeah yummy ,and I don't get Nash sometimes he obviously likes my sister. but keeps on insisted he doesn't .

Sally: Jr's right Nash you were  insensitive and uncaring towards Kimberly. also from the way you talk Baxter  it seems that Kimberly's father with in debt for a mob type organization.
"I was mad at you twins because you bring up something so inane and centered on Nash to feed his ego! His attitude is not heroic at all! You'll never be a great hero! Never! But you know what Nash? You'll never understand how other people feel, you can't even see past your own ego! I hope you,.....hope you CHOKE ON IT" Jr shouts before walking away
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 am

Kainlou twins: huh that's it, well we're sorry.

Sally: that's seems to be a bit silly to be mad at the twins for that , there just kids so of course there going to ask questions like that. that's what kids do , the immaturity is all part of being a kid. in all tents and purposes Kainlou Twins act like average six year old kids.

as for Nash attitude yeah it's not heroic it's more of a bratty attitude, something a figure a lot of boys Nash age have.

Nash: hey Sally can I have a look at your glass figurines and touch them?

Sally: those Glass Figurines are irreplaceable so the answer is no!

Nash: huh why not, oh come on just let me touch them please.

Sally: whine all you want the answer is no. I don't want you breaking team, they are very precious to me.

Nash: oh come on so what if one gets broken it's not like it's the end of the world right?

Sally: if you break one of them then I'll break you!

Lara: Nash I will advise you not to mess with Sally's glass figures unless it's a bad idea.

Nash: huh I'm not scare of her I'm invincible remember!

Lara: sigh you are such a idiot! well I think your right about that Sally every single boy i met that was Nash age was a idiot! the boys in my old school acting just like Nash.

Baxter grabs Nash by his shirt saying in angry tone

Baxter: listen you Jerk if ever say anything about bad towards Kimberley I will personally kick your ass got that!!!

Nash: chill dude of course if you want a fight I would be happy to give you one.

Sally: there will be no fight, Baxter let Nash go!

Baxter let's Nash go and Sally looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Sally: this food is great isn't Maggie. also it's nice that Jan made sure that the drinks didn't contain any sugar for the kids, cause we all know what sugar does to kids.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:25 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally:  this food is great isn't Maggie. also it's nice that Jan made sure that the drinks didn't contain any sugar  for the kids, cause we all know what sugar does to kids.  
"......Riiight" Maggie would say as she rolled her eyes from Sally's comment. "You were about I act just like these kids and personally I'm kind of disappointed only Baxter seemed to say something with Jr. I expected a bit more out of Lara but I guess I was asking for a bit much"

all the boys in your school were self centered nearly sociopathic assholes? What a school Jr thought to herself

Jr turns back and puts her hand out to Nash. "Nash you like to fight right? Well how about you fight me? I bet I could knock you out, no I KNOW I can, so do you want to fight? Or are you scared and too busy stroking your own ego to get beat up by a girl"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sally:  this food is great isn't Maggie. also it's nice that Jan made sure that the drinks didn't contain any sugar  for the kids, cause we all know what sugar does to kids.  
"......Riiight" Maggie would say as she rolled her eyes from Sally's comment. "You were about I act just like these kids and personally I'm kind of disappointed only Baxter seemed to say something with Jr. I expected a bit more out of Lara but I guess I was asking for a bit much"

all the boys in your school were self centered nearly sociopathic assholes? What a school Jr thought to herself

Jr turns back and puts her hand out to Nash. "Nash you like to fight right? Well how about you fight me? I bet I could knock you out, no I KNOW I can, so do you want to fight? Or are you scared and too busy stroking your own ego to get beat up by a girl"

Sally looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Sally: you're right it's just not my glass figurines are very precious to me, I'm sorry if almost lost control.

Lara lows her head and says in stern tone.

Lara: I am sorry Maggie!

OT: Check the LION thread.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:42 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Sally: you're right  it's just not my glass figurines are very precious to me, I'm sorry if almost lost control.

Lara lows her head and says in stern tone.

Lara: I am sorry  Maggie!

OT: Check the LION thread.

Maggie shakes her head. "First off don't apologize, second don't admonish the other students like you're somehow better. In terms of power control the twins are far more advanced than you, yet younger and you know 'Children'" Maggie would reply while imitating Sally's voice on the last word.

"Lastly, don't ever be so presumptuous with me again. I like to befriend people with manners, so act like you have them. As for you Lara, don't apologize to me apologize to Jr"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top