NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:32 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As they returned, Rachelle and Ophelia would find the group dressed and filing into the jet Marnie designed for them

Dr. Halworth would guide the team with the thoughts he picked up from Vindalee. This Bruiser is being held in a LION detainment facility at the moment, and Atomix is going to have someone else try to break him out. Your mission is to beat that person there or if worst comesto worst, hold him off until you can get Bruiser out of there safely

Ash would feel the coordinates in his head, a route being propped down

(You got it sir. Let's go!) "Clock Man, when we get there, use your watch to get Bruiser as far away from there as possible while time is stopped. Penelope, you're with us. We're frontline fighters. We'll stop whoever it is from getting anywhere near that building. Adrian, while we're handling the fight, you go inside and tell LION about what's happening." Phoenix listed.
"I'll handle defense and Zero will play keep away in case things get out of hand" Magadelene informed the group as they landed.

The group would see the LION detainment area as a row of buildings, several miles wide.

OOC: Guy I figure this is where Overcharge (your guy) is going to come in, so brig himon
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As they returned, Rachelle and Ophelia would find the group dressed and filing into the jet Marnie designed for them

Dr. Halworth would guide the team with the thoughts he picked up from Vindalee. This Bruiser is being held in a LION detainment facility at the moment, and Atomix is going to have someone else try to break him out. Your mission is to beat that person there or if worst comesto worst, hold him off until you can get Bruiser out of there safely

(You got it sir. Let's go!) "Clock Man, when we get there, use your watch to get Bruiser as far away from there as possible while time is stopped. Penelope, you're with us. We're frontline fighters. We'll stop whoever it is from getting anywhere near that building. Adrian, while we're handling the fight, you go inside and tell LION about what's happening." Phoenix listed.
"I'll handle defense and Zero will play keep away in case things get out of hand" Magadelene informed the group as they landed.

The group would see the LION detainment area as a row of buildings, several miles wide.

OOC: Guy I figure this is where Overcharge (your guy) is going to come in, so brig himon

Overcharge was speeding towards the detainment area, blasting at the guards with electricity.

"That's him huh. Alright then." Penelope opened the door and leaped out. Using her flight to guide herself, she landed in front of Overcharge.

He stopped. "And just who the hell are you?"

"Name's Siphon. I'm here to stop you. Surrender or else!"

The villain sneered. "You want me to kill you too little girl?"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Overcharge was speeding towards the detainment area, blasting at the guards with electricity.

"That's him huh. Alright then." Penelope opened the door and leaped out. Using her flight to guide herself, she landed in front of Overcharge.

Overcharge would feel a girder smack him in the back, and see Magdalene floating above him. "You will kill no one this day" she said coldly,the magnetic waves of earth propelling her into the sky

Adrian zipped pastthem and startedwarning the guards. "PEnelopeI'llgetyourlargefriendsolet'sgo!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Overcharge would feel a girder smack him in the back, and see Magdalene floating above him. "You will kill no one this day" she said coldly,the magnetic waves of earth propelling her into the sky

Adrian zipped pastthem and startedwarning the guards. "PEnelopeI'llgetyourlargefriendsolet'sgo!"

Overcharge stood back up as fire encircled him and Phoenix flew down.
Tempest floated in the air and got her wind going.
Dino Lass leaped out of the plane and landed on her hands and feet and smiled.
Clock Man headed inside with Adrian.

"This it?" Overcharge laughed. "Come on kiddies, I'll take you all on!"

"Take him!" Phoenix and Tempest combined their powers to create a tornado of fire around him.

Siphon attacked with electric blasts into the tornado.

After a few moments, Overcharge rushed out of the tornado, his body covered in fire and he punched Penelope, hitting her in the mouth and sending her flying backwards. (Holy....that was...fast. Not as fast as Burst but...) He followed it up with a kick to her stomach and then threw her at Phoenix. He caught her but was knocked over. Ophelia had been digging her claws into the ground and was able to catch him when he tackled h and she managed to slow him slightly and he threw her up into the air and then Overcharge was smacked by a metal girder again. "Stop that!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:45 pm

"uh uh uh, where are your manners?" Magdalene quips, wagging her finger at Overcharge as she tosses another girder at him

Adrian stopped with Clock Man as he saw Bruiser's cell. Adrian would then vibrate his hand and slice a hole in the door before pointing at Bruiser. "You! Your sister wants to get you out of here!"

"I...I can't leave my pals though, what about them?"

"What ABOUT them? we're here for YOU, NOT them, ONLY YOU! NOw move your big blue a$$! Your sister wants to get you out of here!"

"Ey Bruiser bruh, you can't leave us here can you?" Burst asked the big blue giant. Bruiser stood up and took in the whole scene. Does he stay with his friends, or head to freedom
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 am

Froggy wrote:"uh uh uh, where are your manners?" Magdalene quips, wagging her finger at Overcharge as she tosses another girder at him

Adrian stopped with Clock Man as he saw Bruiser's cell. Adrian would then vibrate his hand and slice a hole in the door before pointing at Bruiser. "You! Your sister wants to get you out of here!"

"What ABOUT them? we're here for YOU, NOT them, ONLY YOU! NOw move your big blue a$$! Your sister wants to get you out of here!"

"Ey Bruiser bruh, you can't leave us here can you?" Burst asked the big blue giant. Bruiser stood up and took in the whole scene. Does he stay with his friends, or head to freedom

Clock Man stared. "Alright.....get the LION Agents.....we'll take them with us, along with a group of LION Agents to help us out. The collars stay on them for now...let's move."

Overcharge caught the second girder, spun around and threw it up at her but Tempest pushed it off course with a tornado, diverting it just in time and allowing Magdalene to get ahold of it. Ophelia leaped down on top of him but he quickly spun around and punched her high into the air. Phoenix sent a spiralling tornado of fire towards him but Overcharge dashed through it and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards and breaking his ribs. Phoenix hit the ground hard and slid along it. He yelled out and rolled over on his stomach, holding it as his healing got to work.
(Let's see you dodge this.) Siphon created a forcefield around herself and screamed as loud as she could. Overcharge yelled out and covered his ears.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"uh uh uh, where are your manners?" Magdalene quips, wagging her finger at Overcharge as she tosses another girder at him

Clock Man stared. "Alright.....get the LION Agents.....we'll take them with us, along with a group of LION Agents to help us out. The collars stay on them for now...let's move."

Overcharge caught the second girder, spun around and threw it up at her but Tempest pushed it off course with a tornado, diverting it just in time and allowing Magdalene to get ahold of it. Ophelia leaped down on top of him but he quickly spun around and punched her high into the air. Phoenix sent a spiralling tornado of fire towards him but Overcharge dashed through it and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards and breaking his ribs. Phoenix hit the ground hard and slid along it. He yelled out and rolled over on his stomach, holding it as his healing got to work.
(Let's see you dodge this.) Siphon created a forcefield around herself and screamed as loud as she could. Overcharge yelled out and covered his ears.
Adrian and Clock Man would see laser fire zip past them.The LION agents weren't so understanding of their plight

"Step away fromt he prisoners! step away rom the prisoners!" One o the guards would shout, his laser rifleaimed at the kids.

"Idon'thtinkthey'llbesooounderstandingClockMan!" Adrian wouild say, rushing towards the soldiers and disarming them. This left Clock Man with the 8 foot tall blue skinned behemoth known as Bruiser staring at him. "So uh, lead usout of here little dude" Bruiser would say to Zack, in a voicethat sounded like a boombox

Magdalene reinforced Penelope's forcefield, and made a funnel to connect her voice to Overcharge, allowing the scream to reverberate around him. Thegroup would see a pack of LION agents in jetpacks aimingweaponry at them."Meta-combatants! stop waht you are doing or we will fire!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Adrian and Clock Man would see laser fire zip past them.The LION agents weren't so understanding of their plight

"Step away fromt he prisoners! step away rom the prisoners!" One o the guards would shout, his laser rifleaimed at the kids.

"Idon'thtinkthey'llbesooounderstandingClockMan!" Adrian wouild say, rushing towards the soldiers and disarming them. This left Clock Man with the 8 foot tall blue skinned behemoth known as Bruiser staring at him. "So uh, lead usout of here little dude" Bruiser would say to Zack, in a voicethat sounded like a boombox

Magdalene reinforced Penelope's forcefield, and made a funnel to connect her voice to Overcharge, allowing the scream to reverberate around him. Thegroup would see a pack of LION agents in jetpacks aimingweaponry at them."Meta-combatants! stop waht you are doing or we will fire!"

"Wait! Wait! Let me just talk to them." Clock Man said and held up his hands. "We're superheroes okay? My name is Clock Man, this is Adrian Halworth, we need to talk to you!"

"What the....wait...LION! You guys are LION Agents right? It's me, Penelope! I was at the base earlier remember?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

"Wait! Wait! Let me just talk to them." Clock Man said and held up his hands. "We're superheroes okay? My name is Clock Man, this is Adrian Halworth, we need to talk to you!"

"What the....wait...LION! You guys are LION Agents right? It's me, Penelope! I was at the base earlier remember?"

The lead agent, a guy with a visor on his head that had a blue coloring raised his hand to the men behind him, signaling that they should hold their fire. "Alright, we'll talk but why are you breaking in to a holding facility for super criminals? That one right there is to be held with no trial!" he told Clock Man. "So explain to me why you're breakinginto this place?"

"Johnstone? What the #)# are you kids doing breaking into here?" He asked, as Magdalene and the others kept Overcharge busy.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Froggy wrote:"Wait! Wait! Let me just talk to them." Clock Man said and held up his hands. "We're superheroes okay? My name is Clock Man, this is Adrian Halworth, we need to talk to you!"

The lead agent, a guy with a visor on his head that had a blue coloring raised his hand to the men behind him, signaling that they should hold their fire. "Alright, we'll talk but why are you breaking in to a holding facility for super criminals? That one right there is to be held with no trial!" he told Clock Man. "So explain to me why you're breakinginto this place?"

"Johnstone? What the #)# are you kids doing breaking into here?" He asked, as Magdalene and the others kept Overcharge busy.

"W-w-well...sir...we were trying to stop Overcharge there, he's a bad guy, from breaking in. You see....it's kinda like this...." She said and explained from the start Vindalee's message and Halworth confirming it and the teens arriving at LION.

"So you see sir, we were here to protect them. Siphon is apparently friends with Miss Vindalee and wanted to make sure nothing bad happens to her brother." Clock Man explained to them. "You guys can call the Doc to confirm it if you want."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm

"W-w-well...sir...we were trying to stop Overcharge there, he's a bad guy, from breaking in. You see....it's kinda like this...." She said and explained from the start Vindalee's message and Halworth confirming it and the teens arriving at LION.

"So you see sir, we were here to protect them. Siphon is apparently friends with Miss Vindalee and wanted to make sure nothing bad happens to her brother." Clock Man explained to them. "You guys can call the Doc to confirm it if you want."

The leader of these agents would nod, then shake his head. "We'll skip on calling Halworth, just take this dude back to his cell and hold off Overcharge here with your friends" he says, as Magdalene nods to Adrian to hand the agents back their guns. "Pour it on men!" he'd say,w itht he agents firing at Overcharge, while Adrian escorted Bruiser back to his cell

Vindalee would awake to find herself on a far corner of Haven, seemingly alone
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Froggy wrote:"W-w-well...sir...we were trying to stop Overcharge there, he's a bad guy, from breaking in. You see....it's kinda like this...." She said and explained from the start Vindalee's message and Halworth confirming it and the teens arriving at LION.

The leader of these agents would nod, then shake his head. "We'll skip on calling Halworth, just take this dude back to his cell and hold off Overcharge here with your friends" he says, as Magdalene nods to Adrian to hand the agents back their guns. "Pour it on men!" he'd say,w itht he agents firing at Overcharge, while Adrian escorted Bruiser back to his cell

Vindalee would awake to find herself on a far corner of Haven, seemingly alone

"Let's do it!" Penelope yelled and fired ice at Overcharge's legs. Overcharge, who was still weak from the sonic screaming and previous beatings, was too slow to dodge and his legs were caught in ice. Ophelia jumped down from out of nowhere and slammed her fists over his head, smashing him onto the ground. She then jumped away so the agents could lay down suppression fire on him. Penelope smiled and stretched her arms backwards as far as she could, wrapped the shield around them, stepped forward and launched them at Overcharge just as he was getting up and trying to shield himself from the blaster fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVntu_1H1ZY
Overcharge's mouth dropped open and he flew backwards like he was propelled by a missile.
Magdalene had the girder's ready and as he slammed into them she wrapped them around him.
"All yours Maggy!" Penelope called up to her.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

"On it Penelope!" Magdalene would say, squeezing the girder to a very tight and uncomfortable level for Overcharge.

"Rude boys get this done to them" she whispers to the villain, sneering as she magnetokinetically tosses him high into orbit, where he can see the spot in which the ozone layer ends, feeling his breath get sucked out of his mouth. As quickly as he gotuse to that, he would be slammeddown on the mountain range below the base, making a huge crater, which Magdalene pulled him out of,girder still wrapped around him.

"I wouldn't touch the girder, it's pretty hot. He should be out for a while though, after what we did to him" Magdalene warns the agents, who prepare to transport Overcharge to a cell.

"You're welcome by the way!" Adrian would shout, standing near the jet

Bruiser looks at the group, confused. "So my sister sent you? Is she okay? She gotta be okay right? Haven is a safe place for people like us"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Froggy wrote:"On it Penelope!" Magdalene would say, squeezing the girder to a very tight and uncomfortable level for Overcharge.

"Rude boys get this done to them" she whispers to the villain, sneering as she magnetokinetically tosses him high into orbit, where he can see the spot in which the ozone layer ends, feeling his breath get sucked out of his mouth. As quickly as he gotuse to that, he would be slammeddown on the mountain range below the base, making a huge crater, which Magdalene pulled him out of,girder still wrapped around him.

"I wouldn't touch the girder, it's pretty hot. He should be out for a while though, after what we did to him" Magdalene warns the agents, who prepare to transport Overcharge to a cell.

Bruiser looks at the group, confused. "So my sister sent you? Is she okay? She gotta be okay right? Haven is a safe place for people like us"

"I can handle the heat." Phoenix said and walked over and put his hand on the red hot girders and closed his eyes and focused. After a few moments, he absorbed the heat out of the girders. "Problem solved. Great work today team!"

Rachelle flew down and hugged Magdalene. "Nice toss!"

"Yeah...I don't know, she sounded really scared." Penelope said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"On it Penelope!" Magdalene would say, squeezing the girder to a very tight and uncomfortable level for Overcharge.

"I can handle the heat." Phoenix said and walked over and put his hand on the red hot girders and closed his eyes and focused. After a few moments, he absorbed the heat out of the girders. "Problem solved. Great work today team!"

Magdalene gave a wry smile to Rachelle as she hugged her. "Thanks Rachelle, I appreciate the show of affection" she would tell Rachelle, patting her on the back.

"Why would she be scared? She can't be int rouble! she has to be okay! Psyche said she'd be okay if we did this! you gotta check on her for me or something!" Bruiser would say, grabbing Penelope's shoulders. While his powers were negated, he was still an 8 foot tall behemoth with muscles the size of boulders. "Yo Bruiser man chill! IT's probably a false alarm, gotta be bigboy! Now leggo, your powers may be negated but ya still a giant dude shaking a little girl!" Burst would shout, causing Bruiser to let Penelope go. "So..sorry, got a little worked up there" Bruiser told Penelope, raisinghis hands into the air as the guards trotted him back to his cell, with Overcharge

"maybe he should've thought twice about siding up with Atomix genius" Adrian muttered
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Magdalene gave a wry smile to Rachelle as she hugged her. "Thanks Rachelle, I appreciate the show of affection" she would tell Rachelle, patting her on the back.

"Why would she be scared? She can't be int rouble! she has to be okay! Psyche said she'd be okay if we did this! you gotta check on her for me or something!" Bruiser would say, grabbing Penelope's shoulders. While his powers were negated, he was still an 8 foot tall behemoth with muscles the size of boulders. "Yo Bruiser man chill! IT's probably a false alarm, gotta be bigboy! Now leggo, your powers may be negated but ya still a giant dude shaking a little girl!" Burst would shout, causing Bruiser to let Penelope go. "So..sorry, got a little worked up there" Bruiser told Penelope, raisinghis hands into the air as the guards trotted him back to his cell, with Overcharge

"maybe he should've thought twice about siding up with Atomix genius" Adrian muttered

Penelope jumped back several dozen feet away. It took her a few moments to calm down. "Ummmm...i-it's...okay. It's okay." She caught her breath. "Alright, so, I guess we're done here? Should we call the Doc then?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 am

"Yes, I think we should talkt omy father about this Penelope. Your friend is in grave trouble if she has gotten on the bad side of Atomix, but I don't think we should discuss these things HERE, in a LION base. Diplomatic reasons and such" Magdalene would tell her, floating a few feet behind her. "Ash, you're the field leader so you have the last word, but It hink reconvening at the school would be best""

"or we could take the fight to Atomix himself! I could be in and out before he even knows what's going on!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:24 am

Froggy wrote:"Yes, I think we should talkt omy father about this Penelope. Your friend is in grave trouble if she has gotten on the bad side of Atomix, but I don't think we should discuss these things HERE, in a LION base. Diplomatic reasons and such" Magdalene would tell her, floating a few feet behind her. "Ash, you're the field leader so you have the last word, but It hink reconvening at the school would be best""

"or we could take the fight to Atomix himself! I could be in and out before he even knows what's going on!"

"We talk to Halworth." Ash said. "We need to know what we're going up against before we make a plan." He paused as something occurred to him. "But first..." He ran after the soldiers. "Excuse me! Could we have a few moments to talk with Bruiser?"

Penelope watched him. "What's he doing?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yes, I think we should talkt omy father about this Penelope. Your friend is in grave trouble if she has gotten on the bad side of Atomix, but I don't think we should discuss these things HERE, in a LION base. Diplomatic reasons and such" Magdalene would tell her, floating a few feet behind her. "Ash, you're the field leader so you have the last word, but It hink reconvening at the school would be best""

"We talk to Halworth." Ash said. "We need to know what we're going up against before we make a plan." He paused as something occurred to him. "But first..." He ran after the soldiers. "Excuse me! Could we have a few moments to talk with Bruiser?"

"I think he's gonna try to get some info from Bruiser" Magdalene whispered to Penelope

The guard from before pulled up his visor, and looked Ash right in the eye. "You got 2 minutes kid, and if you're still there by the time those two minutes are up, there'll be problems" he said, walking away

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I think he's gonna try to get some info from Bruiser" Magdalene whispered to Penelope

The guard from before pulled up his visor, and looked Ash right in the eye. "You got 2 minutes kid, and if you're still there by the time those two minutes are up, there'll be problems" he said, walking away

"Right. Okay, Bruiser, when you and your friends were fighting, where were you? What city?" Ash asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right. Okay, Bruiser, when you and your friends were fighting, where were you? What city?" Ash asked.
"We were in Chi-

"Bruiser if you speak Atomix will hear of this and have you commi-" Psyche interrupted, only to be cut off by Bruiser

"Look Pau-I mean Psyche, I don't care right now what Atomix'll do to me, okay? Vin is hurt and that's allt hat matters. I stuck with you and Burst to keep her safe and thought Haven would be THE place for that, but that's not what happened. Now please, let me tell this guy what happened" Bruiser said, before whispering "Sorry Psyche" and turning to address Ash

Burst stared, jaw agape at his behemoth of a friend. He had NEVER heard Bruiser talkt o Psyche like that

"We were in Chicago, what's that got to do with anything?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We were in Chi-

"Bruiser if you speak Atomix will hear of this and have you commi-" Psyche interrupted, only to be cut off by Bruiser

"Look Pau-I mean Psyche, I don't care right now what Atomix'll do to me, okay? Vin is hurt and that's allt hat matters. I stuck with you and Burst to keep her safe and thought Haven would be THE place for that, but that's not what happened. Now please, let me tell this guy what happened" Bruiser said, before whispering "Sorry Psyche" and turning to address Ash

Burst stared, jaw agape at his behemoth of a friend. He had NEVER heard Bruiser talkt o Psyche like that

"We were in Chicago, what's that got to do with anything?"

"There were reports of several teen superheroes fighting right around that time. Now, my guess is they're the ones who brought you guys in right? If we're going to rescue Vindalee, we're going to need a bigger team. Someone like them. Do you happen to know who any of them are? Any codenames they went by?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 am

"one of them called himself Lightning Man or something, I didn't realy catch any of their names cept that one, or this guy called Inferno, sorry" Bruiser said, scratching his head

"Ayo fireball kid, there was a girl called Mariah or something too, and some kid named Justice something" Burst added, giving Ash an unwanted nickname. Bruiser looked at Burst, who shrugged. "Yo, little Vin has been a part of our crewsince the beginning, and I ain't gonna lie, both of y'all are like family to me" he said, before laying his back against the wallofthecell
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:48 am

Froggy wrote:"one of them called himself Lightning Man or something, I didn't realy catch any of their names cept that one, or this guy called Inferno, sorry" Bruiser said, scratching his head

"Ayo fireball kid, there was a girl called Mariah or something too, and some kid named Justice something" Burst added, giving Ash an unwanted nickname. Bruiser looked at Burst, who shrugged. "Yo, little Vin has been a part of our crewsince the beginning, and I ain't gonna lie, both of y'all are like family to me" he said, before laying his back against the wallofthecell

"Justice...." It didn't take long for the name to click. "Justice! Justice of Paradise City! I've read all about him. Inferno and this Mariah girl must be the two other superheroes who were working with him when all those breakouts happened!" Ash shook Bruiser's hand. "Bruiser, Burst, thank you both. I swear we'll save Vindalee." He turned to the soldiers. "Excuse me, sir, do you know how to get in contact with Justice and his team?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:53 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"one of them called himself Lightning Man or something, I didn't realy catch any of their names cept that one, or this guy called Inferno, sorry" Bruiser said, scratching his head

"Justice...." It didn't take long for the name to click. "Justice! Justice of Paradise City! I've read all about him. Inferno and this Mariah girl must be the two other superheroes who were working with him when all those breakouts happened!" Ash shook Bruiser's hand. "Bruiser, Burst, thank you both. I swear we'll save Vindalee." He turned to the soldiers. "Excuse me, sir, do you know how to get in contact with Justice and his team?"
"Why do you wanna join?" one asked, beforethe leader smackedhim upside the head. "Idiot, he's a HALWORTH kid, you know how he feels about letting us conscript his students" he'd tell the soldier, nearly growling out his response before facing Ash. "You should talk to Agent Nemo. I ain't authorized to giveanybody that kinda clearance, but he talks pretty regularly with Halworth, so if you want to getin contact with those kids, I suggest you talk to your teacher" he told him

"yeah uh, by the way Penelope, Atomix is...was an old friend of dad's" she tells the girl, pulling the jet over to the ship
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top