ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Alternative Character Interpretation Thread!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAlternative Character Interpretation Thread! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alternative Character Interpretation Thread!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Paladia: A well intentioned scientist that wants to make the world a better place or a hidden knight templar?

Deadpool: A cartoon character that somehow made it's way into the Marvel Universe

Prime Chase Siblings

Paladia: "SCIENCE!"
And there you have it.

Chase Siblings: True heroes or Gods looking down on humanity?

descriptionAlternative Character Interpretation Thread! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Alternative Character Interpretation Thread!

more_horiz
Diego
Magnus
Mantis
Juno
Miss Twilight

Angel Blade:

Daichi
The Seven Guardains

more_horiz

Slender Man just wants to be in everybody's movie. Unfortunately the mind rapes are an unintentional side effect of his attempts to communicate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjldU07cvkk

more_horiz
Labyrinth: A villain organization or maintaining order of the world but in a more morally questionable light than LION?

Hank: Unaware of Summer's attraction towards Flannery or knows but trust Summer enough that she wouldn't try anything

more_horiz
Blob

Jeff the Killer

Harley Quinn

Aurelius (Prime)

NuPenelope

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Blob

Not necessarily an evil villain, given his interactions there is a good person inside him.

Jeff the Killer

The love child of Harley Quinn and The Joker Razz

Harley Quinn

Played the eccentric clown girl part to cover up a diabolical mastermind side of her. Evident in how she did came close to offing Batman

Aurelius (Prime)

Like Suspiria in that is he really a bad guy or is there something more complex with him than what we are seeing?

NuPenelope

Genuine hero although the reasons behind it such as, become powerful, could be viewed as a selfish ambition

more_horiz
Marvel/CAU Loki
Marvel/CAU Xanatos
Devil Ray
Quantum's Carmilla
Louisiana

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Marvel/CAU Loki
Marvel/CAU Xanatos
Devil Ray
Quantum's Carmilla
Louisiana

Loki: A trickster who plays dangerous games, a super villain who wants domination, a scorned brother who views himself as the unfavorite, or is he more like the movie version?

Xanatos: A master schemer planning very far ahead or a genuinely good guy who happens to be rather shady?

Carmella: A noble heroine who fights her monstrous side or a monster pretending to be human?

Louisiana: He cares about his team a great deal clearly but there's also what The Statesmen did to the kids and the city.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Marvel/CAU Loki
Marvel/CAU Xanatos
Devil Ray
Quantum's Carmilla
Louisiana

Loki: A trickster who plays dangerous games, a super villain who wants domination, a scorned brother who views himself as the unfavorite, or is he more like the movie version?

Xanatos: A master schemer planning very far ahead or a genuinely good guy who happens to be rather shady?

Carmella: A noble heroine who fights her monstrous side or a monster pretending to be human?

Louisiana: He cares about his team a great deal clearly but there's also what The Statesmen did to the kids and the city.

Best part about Xanatos is, he can easily be both Razz

Missed Devil Ray Smile

more_horiz
Couldn't really think of anything for Devil Ray. The guy really seems to be a straight up villain. Still, he is a pretty smart guy and he's well organized.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Couldn't really think of anything for Devil Ray. The guy really seems to be a straight up villain. Still, he is a pretty smart guy and he's well organized.

For realz Cool

more_horiz
Inferno/Derrick CAU PRIME

Mariah CAU Prime

Mako D. Shrrk NCAU

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Inferno/Derrick CAU PRIME

Mariah CAU Prime

Mako D. Shrrk NCAU

bueller?

more_horiz

Sometimes I wonder if Sable has gender issues, considering the Reaper Armor doesn't really show any gender but does have a more muscular build and the voice modifier in her helmet has a dark deep 'male' voice. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if Sable has gender issues, considering the Reaper Armor doesn't really show any gender but does have a more muscular build and the voice modifier in her helmet has a dark deep 'male' voice. Razz

I've even discovered something interesting concerning Artemis. There are times I wonder what if she's Asexual.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Asexuality

Sure she hangs out with Stronghold but one could chalk it up to that she likes his company. That and hanging out with him actually makes her feel normal given how she grew up before she met Song

more_horiz
I never saw them as having gender issues but being atypical/strategic

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I never saw them as having gender issues but being atypical/strategic
like the costumes didn't make me think that they had gender issues

I wouldn't classify Artemis as asexual, just not obv into the concept but if she is asexual I'd be shocked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Inferno/Derrick CAU Quantum

Mariah CAU Quantum

Mako D. Shrrk NCAU

i think they're all eviiiil

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Inferno/Derrick CAU Quantum

Mariah CAU Quantum

Mako D. Shrrk NCAU

i think they're all eviiiil

Mariah: The saner of the two or just as zany as Derrick?

Derrick: Honestly trying to make up for what he did or just wanting to hang out with his friends? Either way, he and Matthew are total bros.

Mako: Planning to rule Atlantis himself or prepping Darren for it?

more_horiz
A few

Marnie
Quantum's Dr.Crossenberg

Here is a interesting one. Am I the only one who think that there is something shady about the aliens that Nadia, John, Al, Liz, and Cody helped during their space mission? Or maybe it's just a case of Dark Is Not Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A few

Marnie
Quantum's Dr.Crossenberg

Here is a interesting one. Am I the only one who think that there is something shady about the aliens that Nadia, John, Al, Liz, and Cody helped during their space mission? Or maybe it's just a case of Dark Is Not Evil

Marnie
A strict teacher but she is a great person and has found a good balance.

Crossenberg seems to get a kick out of verbally tearing the psycho's down while still remaining a solid heroine.

There's always something shady about alien creatures. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
A few

Marnie
Quantum's Dr.Crossenberg

Marnie
A strict teacher but she is a great person and has found a good balance.

Crossenberg seems to get a kick out of verbally tearing the psycho's down while still remaining a solid heroine.

There's always something shady about alien creatures. Razz
Interesting thing. With Violet it wasn't much of a verbal tear down but more like a casual conversation. Even in a casual conversation she comes off pretty scary tongue

more_horiz

Ironic that Mary, the smaller one, is the scarier one while Sophia, the bigger muscular one, is the more sensitive (Despite still being a serious agent.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Ironic that Mary, the smaller one, is the scarier one while Sophia, the bigger muscular one, is the more sensitive (Despite still being a serious agent.)
Especially when one would assume it's the other way around lol!

more_horiz

Question, should Agent Song be considered a slight anti-hero? He does drugs, sleeps with prostitutes, etc but he's in a happy relationship and is a nice guy and fights and acts like a hero.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply