ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance EmptyCAU Quantum: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Due to the recent events occurred in Quantum by a alien being known as The Harbinger two of the worlds heroes, The Protectors, and Justice Legion, formed an alliance in a effort to combat forces that threaten to destroy the very planet they live in. Each of them may have joined their respective teams for different reasons but each of them shared a common understanding that the earth needs protecting and the only way to ensure it is to form a united front against anyone or anything that seeks harm. And thats when The Global Alliance is formed

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

more_horiz
HQ of the Justice Legion

A motorcycle parked at the front entrance, a young man, blonde, tall, athletic enough that you can see that he's played in a few sports got up off the motorcycle and he gazed up at the place impressed by it's structure. He walked up then ringed the doorbell, then waits for whomever will answer.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

A motorcycle parked at the front entrance, a young man, blonde, tall, athletic enough that you can see that he's played in a few sports got up off the motorcycle and he gazed up at the place impressed by it's structure. He walked up then ringed the doorbell, then waits for whomever will answer.

Morpha opened the door. "Hello."

OT: Check Storyboard. Detailed reviews are welcome. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

"Good afternoon, Dean Morgan, Firewolf to the known public. I like to become a member of your group" Dean smiled then offered his hand to Morpha, when she shook it she could feel how warm his hand is

Firewolf
CAU Quantum: Global Alliance 31916010

more_horiz
OT: to bad the Billy Goat Gruffs can't actually join the Global Alliance since they're sponsored by the Nordic Council. The Billy Goat Gruffs main priority is to ensure the safety and the protection of the Nordic countries.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

"Good afternoon, Dean Morgan, Firewolf to the known public. I like to become a member of your group" Dean smiled then offered his hand to Morpha, when she shook it she could feel how warm his hand is

Firewolf

"Firewolf....with LION by any chance?" Morpha asked. "We could use an agent on the team. Come on in."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Firewolf....with LION by any chance?" Morpha asked. "We could use an agent on the team. Come on in."

"Yes."Dean said walking in the HQ"Heard about your situation and want to help you guys in any way I can"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Yes."Dean said walking in the HQ"Heard about your situation and want to help you guys in any way I can"

"Thanks. We appreciate any help we can get. How's Song?" She asked and shapeshifted into him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Thanks. We appreciate any help we can get. How's Song?" She asked and shapeshifted into him.

"Pretty accurate" Dean commented while examining her appearance as Song"He's doing just fine, you know nothing keeps him down"

"And if it does you wouldn't know about it, can be pretty hard to figure out"

Dean looked to see Dark Falcon emurged from the shadows"I've checked you out the moment you first arrived." she examined him"Aren't you a big one, not that bad looking either."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Pretty accurate" Dean commented while examining her appearance as Song"He's doing just fine, you know nothing keeps him down"

Dean looked to see Dark Falcon emurged from the shadows"I've checked you out the moment you first arrived." she examined him"Aren't you a big one, not that bad looking either."

"Ain't that the truth." Morpha said and shapeshifted back. "Hello there Falcon."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Ain't that the truth." Morpha said and shapeshifted back. "Hello there Falcon."

"Hey Morpha, looks like the roster is increasing, given the situation, we could use the numbers"Dark Falcon said"And a pyrokinetic could come in handy"

"Complement appreciated, and if I may be so bold as to say you're quite pleasing on the eyes yourself" Dean said

Dark Falcon studied him then smiled"Easy there Jumbo, don't start anything you might not finish" she playfully punched him in the arm"I think we're going to get along just fine."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Hey Morpha, looks like the roster is increasing, given the situation, we could use the numbers"Dark Falcon said"And a pyrokinetic could come in handy"

"Complement appreciated, and if I may be so bold as to say you're quite pleasing on the eyes yourself" Dean said

Dark Falcon studied him then smiled"Easy there Jumbo, don't start anything you might not finish" she playfully punched him in the arm"I think we're going to get along just fine."

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
HQ of the Justice Legion

Firewolf

"Oh yes." The group arrived in the meeting room where the Global Alliance members were in the middle of discussing a strategy to deal with Dracula.

more_horiz
OOC: Is there some way I can step in to this?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Is there some way I can step in to this?

Sure. Either an agent or a new recruit.

more_horiz
"Picked a good time, given the crisis we are dealing with" Dark Falcon led Dean to the meeting room"Not the whole gang has arrived just yet, Jack mentioned about a design of the main HQ. Given the doubled roster we need a place that fits all of us"

"The Order are apart of the allied group aswell?" Dean asked

Dark Falcon nods"Considering that LION is allied with the heroes and MI17 the LION officials assigned us to assist them on the recent crisis." the three sees Power Woman and Marnie Montgomery inside making preperations for the meeting"

more_horiz
Outside the Global ALliance a Lamborghini Reventon parks in front and Freight Train gets out saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: hello my name is Yonna Jorgon aka Freight Train! I'm agent of LION and I'm here to join the group I want to help!

Katz RX ( the car): yeah we want to help you guys out anyway we can.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
A young man dressed in a school uniform, looking to be 21 years old, walked to the front door of the Global ALliance. He knocked three times, his knuckles flashing with energy
He remembered talking with the one called Fastlane about the heroes summitbefore they saved his friends, and hoped to join up with Earth's greatest champions

Last edited by Froggy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A young chinese teenager dressed in a school uniform, probably not even eighteen years old, walked to the front door of the Global ALliance. He knocked three times, his knuckles flashing with energy
He remembered talking with the one called Fastlane about the heroes summitbefore they saved his friends, and hoped to join up with Earth's greatest champions

Freight Train looks at the chinese teenager saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: so you're here to join the Global Alliance as well? well I'm here for the same reason!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A young chinese teenager dressed in a school uniform, probably not even eighteen years old, walked to the front door of the Global ALliance. He knocked three times, his knuckles flashing with energy

I'd change this. The Global Alliance wont just up and recruit teenagers to their roster. It would have to be someone thats of adult age.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Picked a good time, given the crisis we are dealing with" Dark Falcon led Dean to the meeting room"Not the whole gang has arrived just yet, Jack mentioned about a design of the main HQ. Given the doubled roster we need a place that fits all of us"

"The Order are apart of the allied group aswell?" Dean asked

Dark Falcon nods"Considering that LION is allied with the heroes and MI17 the LION officials assigned us to assist them on the recent crisis." the three sees Power Woman and Marnie Montgomery inside making preperations for the meeting"

Smile

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Outside the Global ALliance a Lamborghini Reventon parks in front and Freight Train gets out saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: hello my name is Yonna Jorgon aka Freight Train! I'm agent of LION and I'm here to join the group I want to help!

Katz RX ( the car): yeah we want to help you guys out anyway we can.

for Legato

Yonna Jorgon is adult she's in her 30s just like her five other twin sisters Konna aka The Black Crow, Donna aka Kraft , Ronna , Fonna and Zonna Aka Amari. Amari is already on a team the Mighty Billy Goats who will be working alongside the Global ALliance. however Black Crow and Kraft are not on any team.

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance Emptypost changed, to betterreflect the alliance goals

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Freight Train looks at the chinese teenager saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: so you're here to join the Global Alliance as well? well I'm here for the same reason!

"Yes, that's what I'm here for ma'am. Are you a part of some organization? Your uniform seems to signify just that"

more_horiz
Hey Froggy you'd have to change the age of your character cause the Global Alliance isn't going to recruit those thats underage.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply