ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionThe Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos EmptyThe Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos

more_horiz
Like it says in the title, this is a sequel of sorts to SHR2 featuring the continuing adventures of Aureole and Emanulle.
Cool

descriptionThe Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos EmptyRe: The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos

more_horiz

Emanulle was enjoying the peace he and Aureole had earned since the defeat of the 'Queen' that time ago. The shuttle wasn't too crowded, thankfully, which gave him and Aureole enough breathing room as they sat together in their seats.

"When we have some time, I was thinking of showing you back to my home with my family." Emanulle said to his mate. "I think you'll like things there."

descriptionThe Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos EmptyRe: The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

Emanulle was enjoying the peace he and Aureole had earned since the defeat of the 'Queen' that time ago. The shuttle wasn't too crowded, thankfully, which gave him and Aureole enough breathing room as they sat together in their seats.

"When we have some time, I was thinking of showing you back to my home with my family." Emanulle said to his mate. "I think you'll like things there."

Aureole grinned. "I'd love to go."
https://2img.net/h/i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/kuramas_foxy_rose/IMVU%20group%20sticker%20pic/RelenaDarlien.gif

more_horiz

"Well get something arranged after business with your sister is taken care of." Emanulle assured. "..In the mean time, I was wondering. When exactly was the lunar colony formed?"

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

"Well get something arranged after business with your sister is taken care of." Emanulle assured. "..In the mean time, I was wondering. When exactly was the lunar colony formed?"

"Let' see....about 50 years ago I believe. Before my time. My parents settled here some time after and have been using their money and resources to help with improving it."

more_horiz

Emanulle nodded a bit. "Interesting..back at home space travel is pretty common as well. I always ended up traveling dimensions more then planets...did you know besides other dimensions there's even other Multiverses out there? It makes you feel humble thinking about it."

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

Emanulle nodded a bit. "Interesting..back at home space travel is pretty common as well. I always ended up traveling dimensions more then planets...did you know besides other dimensions there's even other Multiverses out there? It makes you feel humble thinking about it."

"Multi-verses?" Aureole asked. "I...recall reading a theory about that in a book." She nodded. "I suppose it does make sense though, given all the dimension and time traveling we did."

more_horiz

Emanulle nodded to that. "Indeed. I've been traveling for a while now, I've seen some wonderful things and also some horrible things. That said, I rather remain here. It's the only home I've known and despite some of its problem its still a lot more pleasant then other places I've been too."

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

Emanulle nodded to that. "Indeed. I've been traveling for a while now, I've seen some wonderful things and also some horrible things. That said, I rather remain here. It's the only home I've known and despite some of its problem its still a lot more pleasant then other places I've been too."

"Agreed. I like our universe just the way it is." She looked out the window. "Nice and peaceful."

more_horiz
"I'll have to take you to meet my family soon. I talked about them, but that's different from meeting them. I found a few other pictures of them." Emanulle reached into his pocket form his wallet and showed the pictures. "Here. The one with red eyes is my aunt, Terra. Chris is my nephew, the older gentleman is Damon who my aunt married. And the last one Monica, my cousin."

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos TerraKenzy

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos MonicaKenzy2

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos Animebaby

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:
"I'll have to take you to meet my family soon. I talked about them, but that's different from meeting them. I found a few other pictures of them." Emanulle reached into his pocket form his wallet and showed the pictures. "Here. The one with red eyes is my aunt, Terra. Chris is my nephew, the older gentleman is Damon who my aunt married. And the last one Monica, my cousin."

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos TerraKenzy

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos MonicaKenzy2

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos Animebaby

"Ohhh myyy gooosshhh....she is soooo cuuute!" Aureole said as she looked at the picture of the baby. "Your family are great people Emanulle."

more_horiz

Emanulle tried to cover up a chuckle; not at Aureole. It was just he found her reactions adorable, sometimes he did in fact make her blush on purpose because she was cute when she was shy. But that was for another time.

"Yeah. My nephew Chris gets that a lot." He mused, taking the pictures back. "I don't believe I told you about Sydney? There was this orphanage I used to visit back at my home dimension that was more catered to children who were a bit 'different' then the norm. Sydney is a half-demon. I haven't been there in at least a while, time passes differently. Anyway..here."

He took another picture which to show Sydney. A white-haired girl seemingly no older then four with red eyes.

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos Sydney-1

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

Emanulle tried to cover up a chuckle; not at Aureole. It was just he found her reactions adorable, sometimes he did in fact make her blush on purpose because she was cute when she was shy. But that was for another time.

"Yeah. My nephew Chris gets that a lot." He mused, taking the pictures back. "I don't believe I told you about Sydney? There was this orphanage I used to visit back at my home dimension that was more catered to children who were a bit 'different' then the norm. Sydney is a half-demon. I haven't been there in at least a while, time passes differently. Anyway..here."

He took another picture which to show Sydney. A white-haired girl seemingly no older then four with red eyes.

The Contiuing Adventures of Aureole Edith and Emanulle Santos Sydney-1

"I see." Aureole said. "If, time passes differently, then theoretically would she be much older now?" She asked. "Maybe we could give her a tour of the school."

more_horiz

Emanulle shook his head. "Actually, her time in her world goes by slower. It's probably at most been a year there while its been longer here. So she'd be about six now I think. But still its a good idea to show her around. I think she'd really like that. Sydney's a good child..she's just very quite."

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

Emanulle shook his head. "Actually, her time in her world goes by slower. It's probably at most been a year there while its been longer here. So she'd be about six now I think. But still its a good idea to show her around. I think she'd really like that. Sydney's a good child..she's just very quite."

Aureole nodded. "Alright, I'll make plans for it." She handed Emanulle the pictures back. "Speaking of showing, remind to me show you the new speed technique I've come up with when we get to a more open area."

more_horiz
(OCC: Do you still have the picture of Aureole's angel armor thing?)

This got Emanulle's attention. "A speed technique? Hm. All right. I don't have any new tricks up on my sleeve; more focused on just keeping my current level of power. I wonder if we can go any further or if this is our limit?"

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:
(OCC: Do you still have the picture of Aureole's angel armor thing?)

This got Emanulle's attention. "A speed technique? Hm. All right. I don't have any new tricks up on my sleeve; more focused on just keeping my current level of power. I wonder if we can go any further or if this is our limit?"

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img543/3691/goldangel.jpg
Very Happy

IC: "Well, whether it is or not, I'm certainly going to keep trying." Aureole said.

more_horiz

Emanulle nodded and leaned into the seat, closing his eyes. "I'm going to rest my eyes a bit. When we arrive, just remember to wake me up."

more_horiz
Sion Reaver wrote:

Emanulle nodded and leaned into the seat, closing his eyes. "I'm going to rest my eyes a bit. When we arrive, just remember to wake me up."

"I will." Aureole said and looked out the window.

After a few hours, the plane landed. Aureole gently shook him awake.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply