ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Drifters: Hunting Season

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDrifters: Hunting Season - Page 2 EmptyRe: Drifters: Hunting Season

more_horiz
Buddy: You got to practice some more, but yes the dragons were a threat, because they were "DRAGONS".

In this game, it is all about chance in regards to *what* you will be facing.

:At that moment another one joins, his fate? Accidental push off at a train station, right into a train, his name was Hank, and he was a super nerd.:

:After the intro Hank does something, he hacks into Buddy's AI!"

Buddy: It is like that movie! Cheater! Cheater! :Hank has two hundred points now.:

"Fine, you got it, but your a cheater and I can adjust your game play, ass hole.

:With that none of the armor will work except the bomb suit, and if he dies, he will *STAY* dead.:

HanK: Ummm.... Crap. :Goes off to practice.:

:The Iza Nagi re-work the main frame, so it will not happen again.:

Buddy: By the way, this season will have 15 battles. And the down time.

*Will post on shop thread to spend some points, more rp, then the first match.*

more_horiz
"down time? Well uh, I better enjoy it while I'm here then" Jim muttered as he walked off, looking to upgrade

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"down time? Well uh, I better enjoy it while I'm here then" Jim muttered as he walked off, looking to upgrade

Buddy:Well yeah,just let me know,there are to rules is you cannot leave the island, and we will work it out from there." "Also no cheating, still have no idea as to how Sidney did it."

:Rei was in a growth tube,naked,prepping the Plasmid operation.Ban watches her, practices some kendo with his sword at base level.:

:The couples were well,censored!Gwahhaha. Billy was swimming at the beach. Razor had a blunt for smoking. And Sidney turned the danger room into a holo deck.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Buddy:Well yeah,just let me know,there are to rules is you cannot leave the island, and we will work it out from there." "Also no cheating, still have no idea as to how Sidney did it."

:Rei was in a growth tube,naked,prepping the Plasmid operation.Ban watches her, practices some kendo with his sword at base level.:

:The couples were well,censored!Gwahhaha. Billy was swimming at the beach. Razor had a blunt for smoking. And Sidney turned the danger room into a holo deck.:
Jim walkedinto the holo room, poking around. "Hey Sidney, call up a ring for me or something, and give me an opponent" Jims aid, taking his shirt off. He was still in fighting shape, 224 pounds of raw muscle. He shifted his feet, putting all the weight into his left and propped up his right, getting into a boxing stance

more_horiz
:Sidney turns on a ring for Jim,and the foe was Micky.:

Holo Micky:You do know I am a bare knuckle champion,right? :He too was muscluar,not as slim as Jim,more like a foot ball/rugby player in terms of frame, and he was freakken tall as well. Also his tone of voice was irish sounding.:

:He starts with a lunge,aiming for Jim's solar pexus.:

:The real Micky was punching the punching bag in the gym,after seven hits,the bag spills out.:

:Daichi was out in the beach,practice his form and moves.Getting everything down.:

:Razor was having a ham sandwich.:

:Rei's operation was done,but needs to sleep,Ban takes her to bed.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Sidney turns on a ring for Jim,and the foe was Micky.:

Holo Micky:You do know I am a bare knuckle champion,right? :He too was muscluar,not as slim as Jim,more like a foot ball/rugby player in terms of frame, and he was freakken tall as well. Also his tone of voice was irish sounding.:

:He starts with a lunge,aiming for Jim's solar pexus.:

:The real Micky was punching the punching bag in the gym,after seven hits,the bag spills out.:

:Daichi was out in the beach,practice his form and moves.Getting everything down.:

:Razor was having a ham sandwich.:

:Rei's operation was done,but needs to sleep,Ban takes her to bed.:
Jim greets the lunging Mickey with a swift left hook, sidestepping Mickey after he punched him. "I think I kinda recognize ya, so I gotta thank Sidney for finding me a good opponent. Fighting you will help me get backi nto tip top shape" Jim said, grinning. He swayed back and forth, eyeing Micky up and down

more_horiz
:The holo Micky took the shot to the face. The borderline giant took the shot,and was not phased.He went back,but was not down.:

"Good one." :As he then goes for the Dempsy Roll, the rapid motion taking by surprise,gets Jim at least three times before he stops.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:The holo Micky took the shot to the face. The borderline giant took the shot,and was not phased.He went back,but was not down.:

"Good one." :As he then goes for the Dempsy Roll, the rapid motion taking by surprise,gets Jim at least three times before he stops.:
Shit, big AND fast, definitely being put to work with this guy Jim thinks as he manages to get his guard up on the last punch, doing a spit take and then firing off a quick succession of jabs to get Mickey off of him. As dangerous as this fight could get, it was what Jim needed, definitely.

"You're not so bad yourself" Jim would reply in between his jabs at Micky's face, hoping to get him focused on guarding against them and leave his body exposed

more_horiz
:He weves to the right,and attempts a uppercut.:

Sidney:This is awesome!

:Rei wakes up.: "Ban, we're alive?"

Ban: Of course we are,and is there any thingI can get you? AnythingI candoforyou?

Rei:I am hungry,that's for sure.

Ban: I can go and get you something.

:Buddy mean while generates what enemy to fighting the first match.:

:The screen? Xenomorphs, from Alien franchise.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He weves to the right,and attempts a uppercut.:

Sidney:This is awesome!

:Rei wakes up.: "Ban, we're alive?"

Ban: Of course we are,and is there any thingI can get you? AnythingI candoforyou?

Rei:I am hungry,that's for sure.

Ban: I can go and get you something.

:Buddy mean while generates what enemy to fighting the first match.:

:The screen? Xenomorphs, from Alien franchise.:
Jim narrowly evades Micky's blow, his hair blowing up from the pressure as he sways to the left, and let's out a hook to Mickey's exposed ribcage. He feels the adrenaline pumpthrough his veins, remembering how the spotlight felt, the smellof thering, the bloodon his gloves and shorts.

more_horiz
Holo Micky:Ooomph!!:That one hurt!As he backs away,seeing just what he can or cannot do.:

:The couples were now eatting,Razor was soaking up the sun,and Ban brought Rei back some goodies.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Holo Micky:Ooomph!!:That one hurt!As he backs away,seeing just what he can or cannot do.:

:The couples were now eatting,Razor was soaking up the sun,and Ban brought Rei back some goodies.:
Jim saw Micky back away, and like a wolf smelling blood, rushed forward and cocked his right back, ready to throw a straight full speed at the hologram ofMicky

more_horiz
:pow!:

:Holo Micky falls down after such a fearsome punch.:

:Billy was outside, and saw the Sun was going down, so he goes inside to clean up,and may attempt to sleep.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:pow!:

:Holo Micky falls down after such a fearsome punch.:

:Billy was outside, and saw the Sun was going down, so he goes inside to clean up,and may attempt to sleep.:
Jim leans over to Holo-Micky, offering to pull him up. "good stuff pal, good stuff"

more_horiz
:Cue Holo Micky vanishing.:

Sid: Well that is good and all. Tomorrow, I guess will try to train. I hear the first monsters have been declared. We just do not know what though.

:Everyone else, minus Buddy was asleep.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Cue Holo Micky vanishing.:

Sid: Well that is good and all. Tomorrow, I guess will try to train. I hear the first monsters have been declared. We just do not know what though.

:Everyone else, minus Buddy was asleep.:
"Monsters? OH shi...how could I forget. Well, goal for tomorrow is don't die, I guess" Jim would mutter to himself

more_horiz
:The next day, was another day to get ready. Also Buddy shows up, with a picture of some machine.:

Buddy: Hello Drifters team, a new base buy is up for grabs, it's cost is three hundred points. What does it do? You get to create your own Drifters. Not clones, but actual individuals to "play." with.

:Cue lots of training and the beach was closed, due to rough weather.:

-The Next day.-

Buddy: Well Drifters, it is the time, to show your worth! :Cue a massive teleporter, sorta like a star gate.: "Run through and accept your destiny!"

:As they went in, it was a abandoned city. No noise, until they see the enemy, there had to be *LOTS* of them, the dark creatures, with scary designs, they crawl towards the team.:

Dan:Shit, isn't that!?

Buddy: Oh great Iza Nagi, we will start the season with Xenomorphs! Now Drifters, this is a hunt mission, fight to the death against these things. And don't let the acid touch you. Unless a biological armor. Like the EVO. Oh and your melee weapons are acid proof.

:The Drifter team pretty much were swearing like sailors. As the massive zerg rush accords.:

more_horiz
Dan: Damnit! So many of them. Guys, lets not lose hope or focus. We must fight, and look out for each other. Daichi, your gun atomizes things! Ban, the sword. Everyone else, fight smart and stay alive!

:Fires hand wave gun, blasting xeno heads, Daichi made nuclear bolts, they were reduced to dust, as Micky with speed unit blitzes them, slicing them up and blasting the aliens.:

:Rei was in the air, casting pyro flames on horde.:

Buddy: Such team work! Can they survive!?!

:Cue bigger xenos, with wings.:

Razor: Shit. :Phase blades some of the monsters.:

Edit:

:Billy manages to launch a ball at a flying Xeno, smashing it into a building, acid bloods.:

:Lara with her guns had proton ammo. Her shots count as energy damage. So epxlodes them, but no bleeding.:

more_horiz
:Helen in the mini mecha was shredding up osme buggers, but then the xenos leap onto the vehicle, attempting to force it to crash, Clone Micky uses his claw weapon to get them off, the acid hits his bone armor, some pain occur with smoke, but nothing melted.:

"Hey, my armor is organic too." :He thought to himself, as he was saving Helen.:

:The others look and see a *LOT* of eggs. Ready to hatch, and the xeno queen was present.:

Ban: Buddy, I request the warp gun, on my mark.

Buddy: On your command! :A hole opens up in time space, purple ray of doom destroying the egg clusters.:

:As the creatures were destroyed, Sidney sent the suicide bombers known as orbiters to fly right into the beast, smashing the egg organ, as it deattaches from it. The Queen and fliers were the ones left.:

:It roars and runs right to Sidney, Billy leaps in and smashes the head with a machine enhanced punch. knocking it back. Acid burning in the arm.:

Billy: Shit!

:The massive monster opens it's mouth, about to deliver the final blow, when Ban jumps from a roof top, elongation sword in hand.:

:Like a true anime bad ass, he cleaves the head off with ease. as he lands on his feet, he swings hard, getting the blood off.:

Sidney: Well, that was easy.

Buddy: Oh really?

:Cue light pillars popping over the city. More xenos! Mainly flying, and big ones. Also a new boss monster appears, bigger than the queen.:

Buddy: Here comes the king!

:It delivers a harsh blade/claw to Ban, smashing the armor as he goes flying, and stomps on Billy, killing him as he was just metal and blood, Sidney runs off into a building, breathing away.:

:Dan kept fighting the xenos, as they try to cocoon him in a strange fluid, but breaks free and smashes their skulls, he then felt pain, a lot of it as he feels the suit, acting up.. He soon leaps into the air, super human leap, grabbing a xeno, and tearing it to pieces, bathing in the blood, as it does not even burn him! Laura was reloading.:

:Helen's main gun runs out of ammo, after slaying countless amounts of them.:

:Clone Micky was fighting the vile things, Laura deals with the flying critters, as Rei fries one with electric bolts of power. Saw Ban, getting angry.:

:She flies in, fire burning the creature, as she turns on the resurrection sphere, it glows gold, and the light hits Billy, repairing him, not his armor though, he runs off into a building, like Sidney, to hide.:

:Original Micky soon enough zooms in, palm blasts the King, the impact smashes a building, yet it got up. And his super speed is recharging. He watches it stepping over to him.:

"I do not fear you, cock roach!"

:It runs forward, Ban got up, leans against a dumpster.:

Edit:

:Razor and Daichi, keep on fighting against waves of the lesser xenos.:

more_horiz
Ji fought but he wasn't as thrilled by it as the others. At least that was what he tried to tell himself as he punched Xenomorphs to death left and right, reciting the reason he was here to himself over and over again.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Ji fought but he wasn't as thrilled by it as the others. At least that was what he tried to tell himself as he punched Xenomorphs to death left and right, reciting the reason he was here to himself over and over again.

:Green blood hitting the power fists, force fields repeling the blood, though acid blood hits the Hydra armor, burns some snakes off and hits the skin.:

:New snakes rpelace spot and a cooling gel hits the burnt spot.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

:Green blood hitting the power fists, force fields repeling the blood, though acid blood hits the Hydra armor, burns some snakes off and hits the skin.:

:New snakes rpelace spot and a cooling gel hits the burnt spot.:
"If this suit could hear me I would tell it thanks!" Jim says, weaving through a swarm of xenomorphs as he continues to punch their lights out.

"You guys ever wonder if these things have families to'

more_horiz
:Dan was no longer with them, mentally, hell the aliens were actually running away from him. And attempts to attack Daichi, but Micky in Assault armor stops it. Smashing Dan into a building with a super punch. He slams through windows and walls, finds himself awake, in a tiny crater.:

"Damn."

:Rei was flying and seeing the battle, recharging her energy.:

:Laura looked on in horror at Dan, she turns on the strength in cyber suit and leaps. So high up, she lands on the top of a skyscraper. Reloading now.:

Razor: These things are all family, the point of hive creatures.

:The others were either hiding or dealing with the monsters. It was their first fight, so fear settles in.:

:As the critters were dying off. The gigantic one attempts to prey on them. Micky manages to speed blitz punch the thing, knocking out it's legs. Helen had run out of gun power, she has it to jump, on it's head, dissolving the machine. But Helen remains.:

Buddy: Game, set and match! Well done team, for your first game.

more_horiz
Buddy: Now it's time for the point total!

Jim:90. (190)
Helen:210 (Killed King Alien, some mooks and left over points.)
Micky:100 pts worth of mooks.
Clone Micky:60
Razor:70 pts. (170)
Daniel:105.
Billy:100 pts.
Rei:90 pts.
Ban:100 pts. + 100 starter pts.=200
Sidney: 0 pts
Daichi:80 pts= 180 pts.
Laura:40 pts.

Buddy: Now then, back to the base, and buy, buy buy!!!!

:Massive hole sucks them up, back in the compound.:

more_horiz
Jim looks at the screen for agood while. First time out, he was near the lower end of the pack, hadto step it up. He walked to the store and looked around, watching what the top dogs would buy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply