ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMarvel 618: The HGO Arc EmptyMarvel 618: The HGO Arc

more_horiz
More story than RPG. This follows an arc that me and Guy did that haven't been fully completed...until now.

descriptionMarvel 618: The HGO Arc EmptyRe: Marvel 618: The HGO Arc

more_horiz
Prologue
Marvel 618: The HGO Arc The-wa10

"The Hell's Genesis Organization, HGO for short, a shadow organization that has been around ever since the earth was formed. It consist of the most dangerous individuals that's responsible for some of the hazardous events that occurred in the world. If The Illuminati had an evil counterpart the HGO would be that counterpart.

Many have tried to take down the Organization and many have failed but the HGO seem to have find themselves a notable adversary in The Alliance and SHIELD. Until now they haven't known about The HGO's existence but there have been whispers among the villain community, especially their adversaries the Red Ties(RT's) who had been considered as the foot soldiers of the HGO.

They've been the center of just about every horrible event that happened to the Alliance, the group had been kidnapped, brainwashed, forced into fighting against their friends, others nearly died after a past encounter with one of their members. Izumi Kudo, Silver Hawk in particular, was almost killed in her encounter with an RT' member named Heracles. It wasn't till a blood transfusion that Wolverine gave that saved her from death. It also in turn granted Izumi a healing factor and heightened senses, even her own brand of claws. Talons as Rogue would comment. Another personal attack and final straw came when they kidnap a fellow Alliance member named Emily Granger, forced her to become one of Dr.Marva Ivanov's experiments.

Time went on and Emily started to develop the powers that were forced upon her by the organization and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

No matter what the HGO have done to the Alliance it only further inspired them to take the organization down for good. Now unbrainwashed they're united and determined to put a stop to save a captured allie and stop the organization."

more_horiz
Chapter One: Gearing For Battle

"Our story starts with our heroes preparing for their battle against the shadowy threat known as the Hells Genesis Organization. Here in 32 St. Avenue, inside a apartment complex, lives Peter and Mary Jane Parker. We see our friendly neighborhood web crawler gearing up for battle"

"MJ! You know where I keep my mask" Peter Parker, half dressed in Spider-Man attire, asked as he searches the closet then turned around and finds MJ facing him with mask in hand. Left it at the coffee table when you came in last night

Peter smiled then took the mask" What will I do without you Red?"

"That's one scenario I'd rather not think about Tiger" MJ said as Peter puts the mask on half way

"You sure about this? I'm sure they have enough heavy hitters for this kind of thing" MJ said

"When a fellow teammate is in trouble I'll always try to help them, that's why I'm me. Besides if this takes the organization down a few pegs then I'd like to be there personally to see it happen" Peter said then kissed MJ on the cheek then fully puts his mask on" How do I look?"

"Like you're ready to kick somebody's butt" MJ grinned" Be careful"

Spider-Man nods then goes to the window. He jumps out and swings across the city

The X-Mansion: Hangar Area

Scott Summers, Cyclops, has made his way to the hangar. Assembled arrangements for the mission have already been made as he looks at his fellow X-Men that are going with him. Jean, Storm, Rachelle, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Rachel Summers. Wolverine and Izumi are also assigned but they've got a head start to the group and are at Stark Tower by now.

"An extra psychic wouldn't hurt" Emma Frost said as she stood among the group

" We need some additional X-Men to remain here just incase they decide to attack the school" Scott said

" I'd like to see them try" Emma Frost said

"And here I thought you don't have a heard" Kitty said

"Shows how little you know me" Emma said to Kitty then looked at Scott" Give them hell"

"We will" Jean said

Rachelle's in deep concern for Emily, unsure of whatever it is that the organization have done to her and what kind of state she could be in. She felt a comforting hand from Storm that helped ease her worries then the group boards the Black Bird and make their way to Stark Tower

Undisclosed Location

Deadpool is armed to the teeth with enough weaponry to take out a whole army, he takes a few deep breaths then looks at Scream whose dressed in attire that's rather similar to Deadpool's. Yet snug in all the right places. "Look at me. I'm shaking like I'm on my first ever field mission."

"Understandable given the importance of the mission" Scream pointed

" Wouldn't mind some motivation to get me pumped up" Deadpool said then Scream unzipped then opened her uniform, exposing her chest to Deadpool in the process. Deadpool's eyes went wide"Hellooo nurse"

"More where that come from once we succeed. Motivation enough?" Scream asked then zipped back up

"Oh yeah" Deadpool said

Stark Tower

Marvel 618: The HGO Arc Tumblr11

Silver Hawk and Wolverine are riding the elevator, Izumi's the first to break silence"If there is an advantage we have over them is that we have a hidden allie the HGO doesn't know about"

"That we do." Wolverine said" Lets just hope that our allie doesn't end up becoming the mask"

"I doubt that. She despises the organization about as much as any of us do now" Izumi said" I've fought my share of terrorist organizations, drug cartels, even taken down mob organizations. Something tells me this one is on a completely different level"

"If there's a bright spot about this" The Elevator door opened and they see the rest of the alliance all gathered and ready" You have fellow teammates that will cover you every step of the way"

The Alliance have gathered at the meeting room and Captain America gave his opening statement

"Ok I'm pretty sure everyone here knows just exactly what we are dealing with her and how crucial this mission is. Each of us may not get along with one another and I'm sure some have joined the group for reasons different than others but we all stand united against a common threat. This organization that we are after has tormented us for so long but they can only push us so much until eventually we start pushing back. Not just for us but for anyone that organization has tormented. After this day The HGO will know not to mess with The Alliance.

"And so it begins." Uatu the Watcher said, fading from view.

more_horiz
Chapter 2: Rescues and Revelations

Prologue

HGO Base: Main Lab Facility Containment Room

“My, don't you look happy” Dr.Marva Ivanov, head scientist of the HGO Science Division said to Emily Granger who, in her cell, bounded with a power collar and vibranium restraints binding her hands behind her back and all she did was looked up and glared at her. If looks could kill Marva would be dead where she stood” I suppose this is the part where you say, I will never get away with this”

“You're going to get whats coming to you at some point so I'm not going to bother” Emily said still glaring up at Marva

“We're all going to get whats coming to us in some form or another. That's how karma is. Till then, you are mine to control” Marva said to Emily

“I will never be one of your filthy lapdogs” Emily snarled in which Marva smiled it was enough to sent chills throughout the whole room” In the event your comrades rescue you, we shall test how correct that theory is.”

In The Hell 7 Sub Headquarters

Wrath is shown polishing his blade, it was made out of the same vibranium material. Eagerly awaiting at the opportunity to fight Silver Hawk

Sloth was in his bunk resting, he hears the door open” How can you just sit and rest?” Pride said to him in which Sloth shrugged” If the inevitable happens it happens.” Pride steps in” Still it wouldn't hurt to prepare for it”

Sloth sits up” We've been preparing for this since the Organization recruited us. All those side missions, and everything else in between. Don't you think we deserve a little breather? Besides the way I look at it. They deserve their revenge and we deserve to pay for what we've done”

“Even so. No way I'm going to make it easy for them” Pride said

Envy stands infront of a large steel door, sounds of moving around can be heard followed by a low guttural growl” Sounding rather antsy” Lust said walking up next to Envy who responds” He has a hunger for battle, he seeks to have his fill of it”

HGO Base: Kali's Room

Kali is seen looking at a chess piece carefully

HGO Base: Armory

“Which one you want to do first?” Heracles asked Mince who shrugged” Doesn't matter, I kill one while make the other watch.” They see Scion walked in getting her gear” When it's over I'll save her for desert” Mince said in which Scion ignored Mince then walked away but her path was blocked by Heracles” For your sake, better pray that you'll be granted a quick death”

“ I shall say the same if any of you make any attempt on my life” Scion said then teleported out of the room

Krauser walked into Kali's room” Whose winning” he asked in a rather joking manner

“That I'm not sure of. Recreating a chess game that you and I both have played awhile back. Where's Kuchini?” Kali asked

“Talking with Blackheart” Krauser said then took a seat infront of her” I remember this game”

“One of my personal favorites. I admit you came pretty close to beating me. Had trampled all of my forces and would have won had it not been for the lone rook among my chess piece that managed to eliminate most of your forces to provide the remaining ones a chance in victory. A mistake which I don't fault on you. If I were in the position you were in I would have overlooked that myself” Kali said then the both heard the alarms sound off

“We shall save the discussion of a rematch for another time.” Krauser and Kali stood up” Right now we have a few unwanted guest that needed to be taken care of”

more_horiz
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

The alarms rang throughout the HGO Base, Marva is shown in her main office. She hears the doors open and she looks behind her to see Kuchini entering “Blackheart has requested our presence”

“What of the others?” Marva asked

“They'll hold down the group as long as they can, we are needed elsewhere” Kuchini said then Marva nods” Very well then”

Outside the HGO Assault Tanks are out in full force, infront the base is surrounded by a large thick fog, they hear a loud roar then see a massive green figure fall from the air then lands on one of the tanks, smashing it completely” Puny tanks think they can stop Hulk? Hulk smash puny tanks!!!” The tanks started to open fire but Hulk absorbed the attacks then picked up the wrecked tank and used it as a shield then as he got close he swatted the nearby tank away

“There he goes, doing what he loves best” Maria Hill said looking down

“Drop me off Maria. I'm getting a piece of that action” She-Hulk said

She-Hulk landed she crushed one tank with her fist then she got up and say to Hulk” Having fun coz”

Hulk picked up one tank then swatted an incoming missile at another.

“I thought so” She-Hulk said and the two Hulks proceeded their carnage against the tanks. Hulk puts his fist inside one of the cannons then the tank exploded. She-Hulk emptied the HGO Agents out of the tank then she lifted the tank(Still filled with ammo. Gives me an idea) She lifts it over her shoulder and used it as a makeshift BFG firing it at the other Tank Fleet.

Hulk had picked up two tanks and used them as clubs to smash the other tanks in his path, they're completely wrecking the fleet.

Running out of ammo She-Hulk charged at the last remaining HGO Tank, she kicked it like a football then it crashed and exploded, creating an opening to the base. She presses the button on her comm” Opening created”

“Good job Jen” Captain America said overseeing it in the jet” Ok Alliance! Lets move out!!!”

more_horiz

more_horiz
Tune in tomorrow for the epic battle!

more_horiz

*Breaks out the corn-dogs*
This is awesome. Very Happy

more_horiz
Oh I haven't forgotten about this Very Happy