ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Song: The Doppleganger

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As she got closer she felt a hand grip her shoulder firmly" What would you like to offer me in return?"

"Ummm.....c-coffee? O-o-or...or I could get you a comfy job at the company I work at."
"If the latter were true you wouldn't be walking out this late at night would you. Besides what I desire is much more rewarding than that"

(Really?) Specter thought to himself

Song stifles a laughter then clears his throat" Ok guys, now time to spice things up"

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As she got closer she felt a hand grip her shoulder firmly" What would you like to offer me in return?"

"Ummm.....c-coffee? O-o-or...or I could get you a comfy job at the company I work at."
"If the latter were true you wouldn't be walking out this late at night would you. Besides what I desire is much more rewarding than that"

Song stifles a laughter then clears his throat" Ok guys, now time to spice things up"

"Please...just let me go!" Jet struggled to get away. "HELP! HELP!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jet was knocked to the ground by Specter. "HEELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME~!"

more_horiz
Don't forget the our story concerning Maine

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Very Happy 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply