ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionHalworth Academy - Page 2 EmptyRe: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The four entered Grim Cottage"So how was he able to break free? Wasn't the place he was in supposed to prevent that from happening?"

"It was supposed to, yes and it should at least have kept for another century or so. No, I think someone or something helped him escape. It might even involve whoever sent that thing that attacked Venice."

The four entered the dining room and took a seat near the table" Eventhough I'm still new in this whole hero thing I know that attack and this recent crisis, while coincidental, aren't connected with one another" Carmella said

"She does have a point in that someone assisted in his escape, unfortunately the person who did it was someone close to us. Lilith" Darius said in which Merrick raised an eyebrow" That would explain her lack of presence"

Carmella smiled then started to laugh" There were two people I would have expected to eventually end up betraying the organization at some point." she looked at Darius" You for starters, I know that with survival at stake you'd sell your own "mother" to the wolves to save your own neck. Given how crazy Lilith is it's a miracle it took her this long to go Starscream on Cecily"

"Ok on that first part, that was cold, second I'm pretty sure you got that Starscream concept completely wrong" Darius said

Inside the Academy

Hiro froze when he saw Darius spotting him

"We're not here to argue." Guinverse said. "Now then, Carmella, you're more familiar with these children than we are, do you think they could survive the upcoming war?"

"Physically, yes. Psychologically is what I'm iffy on. While they have fought their share of bad guys this one is at a completely different level" Carmella said

"We are all aware of the worst case scenario if we don't succeed but there is a worse case scenario even if we win" Darius said

"Such as" Merrick asked

"You know why there is so few vampires like Dracula? Because back in the day they felt that it was ok to go around and feed on mortals without any sort of ramifications whatsoever. Then one day the mortals will start to figure us out then end up hunting us to the brink of extinction, so after taking care of a few threats we started manipulating the mortal community into accepting us. Now with him back, once he proceeds his reign of terror it would be back to what it once was. Which would mean Kitten once the mortals find out what you are they wouldn't hesitate in getting their revenge on you" Darius said" Also if there is one thing I despise the most it's status quo"

"Oh I think you underestimate some of them."

The group turned to see Esmeralda standing in the doorway.
"I haven been quite upfront about my nature with a number of mortals and it's done wonders. You are correct about the danger of this threat though."

Darius sees Esmeralda then turned to Merrick who pointed at the temple of his head" The moment you two have arrived, you really think I wouldn't agree to this meeting without some form of backup?"

"I know better than to think that less of you" Darius said

"Oh yeah. Guys, Esmeralda. My mentor. Esmeralda, my sister Guinvere and my nephew Darius" Carmilla introduced

"Speaking of old generation vampires. How have you been?" Darius asked"Still hanging around with that Immortal?"

"Which one? Keres, Patriot or Ghost?" Esmeralda joked.

"I see you have not lost your wit, sealed Queen." Guinvere said.

"And I see you have let one of your own off her leash."

"Ladies as much as I'd like to see a vampire catfight there is an important issue to discuss" Darius said" So focus the claws and fangs on a more worthwhile target"

"Bold of you" Carmella grinned then her expression got serious" The students are being kept under a watchful eye by LION so they are safe for the time being. When the students are informed of this. I'm going to help you guys in taking down Dracula for good"

Merrick looked at Carmella who responded" You have trained me for this moment right? Besides I have as much reason to destroy him as the rest of you"

"Not without me you're not" A voice said behind them

"Mom" Carmella said with her eyes widened in surprise

"Izumi, I see the years continue to be kind to you" Darius said

Halworth Academy - Page 2 Izumi_curtis_140

OT: We have Rachelle in this, so why not tongue

"Hello again Izumi Kudo." Esmeralda smiled.

"Ahhh, so this is the great Izumi Kudo....I can see the resemblance." Guinverse stood up and offered her hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The four entered Grim Cottage"So how was he able to break free? Wasn't the place he was in supposed to prevent that from happening?"

"It was supposed to, yes and it should at least have kept for another century or so. No, I think someone or something helped him escape. It might even involve whoever sent that thing that attacked Venice."

The four entered the dining room and took a seat near the table" Eventhough I'm still new in this whole hero thing I know that attack and this recent crisis, while coincidental, aren't connected with one another" Carmella said

"She does have a point in that someone assisted in his escape, unfortunately the person who did it was someone close to us. Lilith" Darius said in which Merrick raised an eyebrow" That would explain her lack of presence"

Carmella smiled then started to laugh" There were two people I would have expected to eventually end up betraying the organization at some point." she looked at Darius" You for starters, I know that with survival at stake you'd sell your own "mother" to the wolves to save your own neck. Given how crazy Lilith is it's a miracle it took her this long to go Starscream on Cecily"

"Ok on that first part, that was cold, second I'm pretty sure you got that Starscream concept completely wrong" Darius said

Inside the Academy

"We're not here to argue." Guinverse said. "Now then, Carmella, you're more familiar with these children than we are, do you think they could survive the upcoming war?"

"Physically, yes. Psychologically is what I'm iffy on. While they have fought their share of bad guys this one is at a completely different level" Carmella said

"We are all aware of the worst case scenario if we don't succeed but there is a worse case scenario even if we win" Darius said

"Such as" Merrick asked

"You know why there is so few vampires like Dracula? Because back in the day they felt that it was ok to go around and feed on mortals without any sort of ramifications whatsoever. Then one day the mortals will start to figure us out then end up hunting us to the brink of extinction, so after taking care of a few threats we started manipulating the mortal community into accepting us. Now with him back, once he proceeds his reign of terror it would be back to what it once was. Which would mean Kitten once the mortals find out what you are they wouldn't hesitate in getting their revenge on you" Darius said" Also if there is one thing I despise the most it's status quo"

"I haven been quite upfront about my nature with a number of mortals and it's done wonders. You are correct about the danger of this threat though."

Darius sees Esmeralda then turned to Merrick who pointed at the temple of his head" The moment you two have arrived, you really think I wouldn't agree to this meeting without some form of backup?"

"Oh yeah. Guys, Esmeralda. My mentor. Esmeralda, my sister Guinvere and my nephew Darius" Carmilla introduced

"Speaking of old generation vampires. How have you been?" Darius asked"Still hanging around with that Immortal?"

"Ladies as much as I'd like to see a vampire catfight there is an important issue to discuss" Darius said" So focus the claws and fangs on a more worthwhile target"

"Bold of you" Carmella grinned then her expression got serious" The students are being kept under a watchful eye by LION so they are safe for the time being. When the students are informed of this. I'm going to help you guys in taking down Dracula for good"

Merrick looked at Carmella who responded" You have trained me for this moment right? Besides I have as much reason to destroy him as the rest of you"

"Ahhh, so this is the great Izumi Kudo....I can see the resemblance." Guinverse stood up and offered her hand.

"Esmeralda" Izumi said

Carmella glanced at Merrick who responded" Have nothing to do with her arrival"

Izumi not taking her gaze off of Guinvere she shook her hand"Regardless of personal history, we are still a family. And we will fight him as one"

more_horiz
OT: Didn't see that coming did ya tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Didn't see that coming did ya tongue

OT: Great job bringing her in. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Inside the Academy

"Such as" Merrick asked

"Esmeralda" Izumi said

Carmella glanced at Merrick who responded" Have nothing to do with her arrival"

Izumi not taking her gaze off of Guinvere she shook her hand"Regardless of personal history, we are still a family. And we will fight him as one"

"Of course. I'm happy to have you on our 'team'."

more_horiz
Marnie placed the infant in her crib then went to Paladia, she then says in hushed tone"You mentioned the promise that you made to Bella awhile back. In the event that should come to pass. Let me be the one to do it."

more_horiz
OOC: she'll prob be the only person who'd do this and get away with it but I'd find it funny if Mariah rustled Lang's hair and was like awww you DO care!

And he glares at her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: she'll prob be the only person who'd do this and get away with it but I'd find it funny if Mariah rustled Lang's hair and was like awww you DO care!

And he glares at her
lol!

Then Lang would kindly yet sternly tell her to not spread it around

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

And he glares at her
lol!

Then Lang would kindly yet sternly tell her to not spread it around
exactly
He's got an image to maintain

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Marnie placed the infant in her crib then went to Paladia, she then says in hushed tone"You mentioned the promise that you made to Bella awhile back. In the event that should come to pass. Let me be the one to do it."

"I....Marnie, are you sure?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I....Marnie, are you sure?"
" I wouldn't want you to live with that, she wouldn't either"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply