ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Astroman

Ragna arrives!!!

more_horiz
Lol yes

Plus Alex's father kinda trolled Ragna comscience wise

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Lol yes

Plus Alex's father kinda trolled Ragna comscience wise
Interesting story concerning Xian Chase(Ms.Universe)

What do you get when you take Faora, who turned good and had a road to redemption arc?

more_horiz
A scary mom?

I was thinking Ragna tried to present the whole "being conquered by my people will make you less of a savage race" argument when Xi'an knew better, having encountered his people before

Not liking the fact that it was not one but two beings he considered lesser than his ppl, he decides to try and take Earth by force, is thwarted and locked away in The Silence, the area near the center of the universe

He gets out, and is kinda unhinged

more_horiz
Note: Of my comic book stuff, Ion The AI Man has a "Zod."

He is Commander Matrix.

In the others, no such person analogue for several reasons.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Note: Of my comic book stuff, Ion The AI Man has a "Zod."

He is Commander Matrix.

In the others, no such person analogue for several reasons.
what does commander matrix look like?

more_horiz
Given he is a older Mechanoid than Ion, he is bigger and more broad.

I'll compare.

Ion: True form, has network of eye scanners on head, a long crest/skull look for brainage, can have two to six arms, has a prehensile tail, and cloven feet.

His height is 6'1. Has a Blue/Black scheme.

The Commander: He is 7'8, built broad wise, only two arms, but are packed with motor power, humanoid legs, and three tails. Also his eyes are more like a bug sort of deal.

And ion has fingers, Matrix has claws. In their culture, just had to press buttons, hence claws. Ion meanwhile "evolved" fingers to use things like a human.

His color scheme is Red/White.

He has almost all Ion's powers, just more powerful, though Ion has a "Idea Engine."

Agent Adam from "Super Killer" can take them on, handicap style and win in a curbstomp. He's above them.

(In that book he's a bad guy, and the star! He was placed in a time chamber and the scientists evolved all the living things to the point it's the JLA and Avengers vsing him, and he still won! And it was training for the REAL THING.)

more_horiz
Well shit

This sounds downright boss, ESP with how it looks ib my head

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A scary mom?

I was thinking Ragna tried to present the whole "being conquered by my people will make you less of a savage race" argument when Xi'an knew better, having encountered his people before

Not liking the fact that it was not one but two beings he considered lesser than his ppl, he decides to try and take Earth by force, is thwarted and locked away in The Silence, the area near the center of the universe

He gets out, and is kinda unhinged
Think of Bob Parr from The Incredibles. A kind and devoted parent but when the chips are down, especially when it concerns the safety of her kids, she can get pretty scary. She has mellowed ever since settling down and having a family

more_horiz
Just a taste of "Super Killer."

:Cue Agent Adam, looking at the amassed super people before him. So many costumes, so many people. It reminds him of why he is doing this.:

-Flash back

:Adam looks to the destroyed building and the lost of his wife, griefing as he sees a caped douche bag, the villain was getting arrested.:

"it's your fault! He escaped! He has killed so many, yet your not man enough to finish the job!! You pussy!!"

:Grits his teeth, now, facing his final test. And transforms into his true form now.:

:Six eyes of light, reptile head, Hulk like body with four energy arms, bionic arm, and flesh arm. A true freak of science in his fleshy/metal body. Turning on the temporal generator mentally, sees all in slow mo. including three guys in suits running right to him, the look of their horror as he tears off a head, crushes another s skull and impales the last with a liquid metal weapon.:

"Pansies. All of them."

:Laughes as he feels someone trying to tp him to death.:

"My brain is a computer, in another dimension."

:Found it boring about Slow mo vision so switches to normal. To have so fun. Flying up into the air against the capes, even gets punched.:

"They say he can bench press the world. Good for him, but all he did, was piss me off. And I do not fight fair!"

:Eyes glowing as he fires it point blank, radiation blast that seems to weaken him, starts to fall, Adam catches him by cape, and breaks his back Bane style, while other heroes hit him with light constructs, usper strength and thrown weapons.:

:To their horror as the caped on fell, it did nothing to him. His energy fists plow through rnaks of knock offs, even mkaing a tiny Sun to roast people in the Time Matrix he was in, and using heat/molecullar cutter vision to cut through others.:

:Like a laser surgeon from Hell, their Hell.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply