ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionWhen Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG EmptyWhen Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

more_horiz
Because. It's bound to happen sooner or later

descriptionWhen Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG EmptyRe: When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

more_horiz

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

descriptionWhen Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG EmptyRe: When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

more_horiz

Superman arrived in the watchtower, Batman having called an emergency. "I'm here. You said that you detected a wormhole?" Superman asked.

more_horiz
Batman nods" It's expanding and shows no signs of stopping"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Batman nods" It's expanding and shows no signs of stopping"

Superman considered the size of it. "Call Fate and Hal. If nothing else, they should be able to slow it down enough for us to figure something out."

more_horiz

On the other side of the wormhole, on an Earth much different than that of the DC Earth, in New York City, in the Baxter Building, Reed Richards was hard at work in his lab developing a machine to close the wormhole before it got any bigger.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

On the other side of the wormhole, on an Earth much different than that of the DC Earth, in New York City, in the Baxter Building, Reed Richards was hard at work in his lab developing a machine to close the wormhole before it got any bigger.
"Any idea in whats causing this stretch?" Ben asked while Susan helps construct the machine

In Latveria

Standing on the balcony of his castle the countries ruler faced down the eye of the oncoming storm. Intrigued at whats to come when the storm passes and dares it to give him it's worse

Meanwhile in another dimension a bottle of his finest wine is poured by Mercy" Thank you my dear" he said then prepares her one

"Should this be necessary sir?" Mercy asked her boss as he stares into the sky"We are about to witness something that can only happen once in our lifetime"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Any idea in whats causing this stretch?" Ben asked while Susan helps construct the machine

In Latveria

Standing on the balcony of his castle the countries ruler faced down the eye of the oncoming storm. Intrigued at whats to come when the storm passes and dares it to give him it's worse

Meanwhile in another dimension a bottle of his finest wine is poured by Mercy" Thank you my dear" he said then prepares her one

"Should this be necessary sir?" Mercy asked her boss as he stares into the sky"We are about to witness something that can only happen once in our lifetime"

"Cosmic tear in space/time that is opening a hole between dimensions that is threatening to swallow our Earth, and possibly the Universe. Normally, I'd be intrigued, but with the massive amount of gravity inside, it's quite possible we'd all be crushed down to the size of a single atom. Soooo, I think it's for the best that we close it. Better safe than sorry." Reed summed up and stretched his arm across the lab and grabbed a power source and placed it inside.

At the Daily Bugle, Peter Parker was snapping photos on the roof while chatting with Jameson. "Hey, ahhh, Jonah? In case this all goes south...do you think you could, just as a small favor, say something nice about Spider-Man?"

Robbie sipped coffee with Betty Brant as they watched.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

"Cosmic tear in space/time that is opening a hole between dimensions that is threatening to swallow our Earth, and possibly the Universe. Normally, I'd be intrigued, but with the massive amount of gravity inside, it's quite possible we'd all be crushed down to the size of a single atom. Soooo, I think it's for the best that we close it. Better safe than sorry." Reed summed up and stretched his arm across the lab and grabbed a power source and placed it inside.

At the Daily Bugle, Peter Parker was snapping photos on the roof while chatting with Jameson. "Hey, ahhh, Jonah? In case this all goes south...do you think you could, just as a small favor, say something nice about Spider-Man?"

"Red" Harley bits her bottom lip" In the off chance we don't make it out alive I just want...." Harley then pulls Ivy in for a kiss

At Mt.Justice

"Everyone this is a serious issue, code black, have the shield defenses up and get the place on lockdown" Nightwing says to the other members of The Titans

"What about the League?" Superboy said

"They'd want us here to defend earth...just incase" Nightwing said

"Guys" Kid Flash zipped towards them"There's something wrong with Z and M'Gann"

The medical facility of Mt.Justice

Artemis watched with concern as both M'Gann and Z are seen strapped on a steel table. Zatanna, her eyes glowing, she kept on shouting something in Latin while M'Gann's eyes are squeezed in tight anguish"Make them stop, make the voices stop!!!" the door of the facility rattles while stuff inside starts to fly across the room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

"Red" Harley bits her bottom lip" In the off chance we don't make it out alive I just want...." Harley then pulls Ivy in for a kiss

At Mt.Justice

"Everyone this is a serious issue, code black, have the shield defenses up and get the place on lockdown" Nightwing says to the other members of The Titans

Artemis watched with concern as both M'Gann and Z are seen strapped on a steel table. Zatanna, her eyes glowing, she kept on shouting something in Latin while M'Gann's eyes are squeezed in tight anguish"Make them stop, make the voices stop!!!" the door of the facility rattles while stuff inside starts to fly across the room

Raven and the titans ran in. "Oh this is not good. Zatanna? Zatanna can you hear me?" Raven asked.

Kyle Rayner flew out into space, his ring glowing brightly. "Batman, I'm on it! I'll try and close it while you guys call Fate." He pointed the ring at it.
"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!" He fired a spiraling green light into the wormhole in an attempt to close it.

On the other side of the hole, Reed finished the machine and hugged his family. "Alright, thank you for all of your help. It's time for me get to work." He said and brought it outside and pointed it up at the wormhole and fired it. The brilliant purple light from the machine shooting out into space and entering into it.

Ivy held Harley in her arms as the plants folded around them, to protect them as much as possible.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

Raven and the titans ran in. "Oh this is not good. Zatanna? Zatanna can you hear me?" Raven asked.

Kyle Rayner flew out into space, his ring glowing brightly. "Batman, I'm on it! I'll try and close it while you guys call Fate." He pointed the ring at it.
"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!" He fired a spiraling green light into the wormhole in an attempt to close it.

On the other side of the hole, Reed finished the machine and hugged his family. "Alright, thank you for all of your help. It's time for me get to work." He said and brought it outside and pointed it up at the wormhole and fired it. The brilliant purple light from the machine shooting out into space and entering into it.

Ivy held Harley in her arms as the plants folded around them, to protect them as much as possible.

"Stark to space station's central computer, prepare to activate Iron Man 6"

A large aircraft flies towards where the opening is located. The man piloting Iron Man 6 is the eccentric genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark, taking control of the majestic spacecraft in one hand while drinking a glass of martini in another.

"Do you have to drink that while you're flying?" Captain America asked while Tony shrugged" If this is the end Steve, might as well go down swinging"

"Not looking at meeting my maker yet Tony but I do agree that we are not going to go down without a fight"Captain America said then looked at Thor, Surfer, and Doctor Strange" If the device that the Fantastic Four made doesn't work then we must do whatever is possible to make sure that is closed"

"Thats right Strange, your witchcraft could come in handy" Tony said

"It's sorcery not witchcraft Stark. Big difference" Doctor Strange said

Zatanna just kept on shouting in Latin, when Superboy came in he shielded her by grabbing a incoming table that was TKed her way"Whatever is happening to them has something to do with that portal"

Susan held Reed's hand" No matter the results. I love you Reed"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

A large aircraft flies towards where the opening is located. The man piloting Iron Man 6 is the eccentric genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark, taking control of the majestic spacecraft in one hand while drinking a glass of martini in another.

"Do you have to drink that while you're flying?" Captain America asked while Tony shrugged" If this is the end Steve, might as well go down swinging"

"Not looking at meeting my maker yet Tony but I do agree that we are not going to go down without a fight"Captain America said then looked at Thor, Surfer, and Doctor Strange" If the device that the Fantastic Four made doesn't work then we must do whatever is possible to make sure that is closed"

Zatanna just kept on shouting in Latin, when Superboy came in he shielded her by grabbing a incoming table that was TKed her way"Whatever is happening to them has something to do with that portal"

Squirrel Girl was walking through an old apartment building, looking through the peep holes until she found who she was looking for. Smiling, she opened the door and found a gun in her face. "You're right, I should have knocked. Sorry Castle...it's just...well...if this really IS the end of the world....I didn't want you to be alone."

Reed hugged her back. "I know, I love you too Susan."

The device started acting up. Reed turned his attention to it. "Huh...that is unexpected...it's interacting with the energy on the other side, as if something else is attempting to close it and the energies are not mixing well...oooor there is a center of energy in the middle of it...this could be a good thing or a bad thing."

Kyle's arm shook as he felt the lantern energy wrestling with something on the other side. "What the?"

Raven kept trying to get through to them but nothing worked. "This isn't working...I'll have to help them to close it. Now listen, when I leave, no matter WHAT, you raise the shields, get these two underground and do not come after me. If all goes well, I'll come back after we close it up. Understand?"

Kyle's spirits were lifted when he saw Doctor Fate arriving, cloaked in a magic field. "Please tell me you have a plan."

Peter Parker collapsed on one knee, his spider sense was going into overdrive, giving him a killer headache.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

Squirrel Girl was walking through an old apartment building, looking through the peep holes until she found who she was looking for. Smiling, she opened the door and found a gun in her face. "You're right, I should have knocked. Sorry Castle...it's just...well...if this really IS the end of the world....I didn't want you to be alone."

The device started acting up. Reed turned his attention to it. "Huh...that is unexpected...it's interacting with the energy on the other side, as if something else is attempting to close it and the energies are not mixing well...oooor there is a center of energy in the middle of it...this could be a good thing or a bad thing."

Kyle's arm shook as he felt the lantern energy wrestling with something on the other side. "What the?"

Raven kept trying to get through to them but nothing worked. "This isn't working...I'll have to help them to close it. Now listen, when I leave, no matter WHAT, you raise the shields, get these two underground and do not come after me. If all goes well, I'll come back after we close it up. Understand?"

Kyle's spirits were lifted when he saw Doctor Fate arriving, cloaked in a magic field. "Please tell me you have a plan."

Peter Parker collapsed on one knee, his spider sense was going into overdrive, giving him a killer headache.

Deadpool is seen driving down the streets like a madman, his comm beeped up then he answered it" Not a good time Weasel"

"Wade things are going crazy out there"

"I know" Deadpool said

"You don't have to do this, I'm sure they'll take care of themselves" Weasel said

"I appreciate the concern but I have to do this" Deadpool said

"But the restraining order" Weasel said

"It's my friends out there. To hell with the restraining order" Deadpool said

Frank puts the gun away then moves aside, letting Squirrel Girl in

"Whoever's interacting with us? Is it hostile?" Ben said

"Parker!" JJJ rushed to him" Someone call an ambulance!" he shouted to the staff

"Someone is trying to communicate with us" Doctor Fate said to the other league members

Superboy's jaw tightened he then looked at both Zatanna and M'Gann and then looked back at Raven" Just come back alive ok"

OT: Also check out the post concerning Stark and the others Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

Deadpool is seen driving down the streets like a madman, his comm beeped up then he answered it" Not a good time Weasel"

"I know" Deadpool said

"You don't have to do this, I'm sure they'll take care of themselves" Weasel said

"Parker!" JJJ rushed to him" Someone call an ambulance!" he shouted to the staff

"Someone is trying to communicate with us" Doctor Fate said to the other league members

Superboy's jaw tightened he then looked at both Zatanna and M'Gann and then looked back at Raven" Just come back alive ok"

Selina Kyle was stroking Isis, her cat, and watching the wormhole in the sky along with Holly. (Bruce, I trust you, but if you're going to do something, do it fast.)

Raven hugged him. "Don't worry. I will." She teleported out and flew up as high as she could and began casting a spell to close it.

"I see, do we have any way of contacting them in return?" Superman asked.

Pepper sent Tony a message.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

"I know" Deadpool said

Selina Kyle was stroking Isis, her cat, and watching the wormhole in the sky along with Holly. (Bruce, I trust you, but if you're going to do something, do it fast.)

Raven hugged him. "Don't worry. I will." She teleported out and flew up as high as she could and began casting a spell to close it.

"I'll try and astral project myself through the wormhole. No matter the result least we'd find out if anything within there is hostile or not" Dr.Fate said

Tony watches Silver Surfer and Thor preparing to engage the wormhole and his cell buzzed and he smiled then answered Pepper's text

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

"I know" Deadpool said

"I'll try and astral project myself through the wormhole. No matter the result least we'd find out if anything within there is hostile or not" Dr.Fate said

Tony watches Silver Surfer and Thor preparing to engage the wormhole and his cell buzzed and he smiled then answered Pepper's text

"Tony, it's me, listen, Tony...just....come back home safe and sound alright? Kick that wormhole's a$$ and come home alive, we're all waiting for you honey."

"We're rooting for you guys." Rhodey added.

Hammer called next. "Hey, Tony, listen, I-" Tony hung up on him. "...Why does he keep doing that?"

"Are you sure that will be safe?" Superman asked.

OT: I think I know how to do this.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

"I know" Deadpool said

"Tony, it's me, listen, Tony...just....come back home safe and sound alright? Kick that wormhole's a$$ and come home alive, we're all waiting for you honey."

Hammer called next. "Hey, Tony, listen, I-" Tony hung up on him. "...Why does he keep doing that?"

OT: All ears:) 

"Hey Tony. Maybe you could consider patching things up with Justin Hammer." Captain America said then Tony glanced at him" Am I wasted or did I just hear you say what I think you said?"

"Look at it like this. He obviously doesn't want to end things on a sour note and the least you could do is hear him out" Captain America said

" I'm a little tipsy right now Steve so" Tony gave him the cell phone" Respond in the manner that I would respond"

Hammer got a text message on his cell that read"Save whatever it is that you're going to say. If the world doesn't end tonight then I'll treat you out to a drink. Now don't interrupt me while I'm working or I'll send an army of Iron Man suits after you."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Hey Tony. Maybe you could consider patching things up with Justin Hammer." Captain America said then Tony glanced at him" Am I wasted or did I just hear you say what I think you said?"

"Look at it like this. He obviously doesn't want to end things on a sour note and the least you could do is hear him out" Captain America said

" I'm a little tipsy right now Steve so" Tony gave him the cell phone" Respond in the manner that I would respond"

Hammer got a text message on his cell that read"Save whatever it is that you're going to say. If the world doesn't end tonight then I'll treat you out to a drink. Now don't interrupt me while I'm working or I'll send an army of Iron Man suits after you."

OT: The various combiantions of energies and magics in and around the wormhole cause it to act up, change colors, shapes and start flashing and then rip open as light comes out of both sides that shines on everything.
When everybody wakes up, they are unharmed but notice things are different. The watchtower is on Earth for one thing and everybody who was onboard is aslep around it. Superman wakes up when sunlight shines down on him and he wakes up the others.
Other areas are a bit more strangely affected.
LexCorp's building has been combined with Oscorp's. Everyone is okay, but the building is all weird now and a bit hard to navigate.
Similarly with the Daily Bugle and the Daily Planet.
Themysceria has been combined with the Savage Land
The Phantom Zone combined with the Negative Zone...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFyHTU8tg_0
Kingpin finding his headquarters now in Gotham,
The Hand find themselves fighting it out with the League of Assassins
The Turtles run into Killer Croc,
Arkham Asylum is on Ryker's Island...
Stuff like that.

more_horiz
April finds herself working for the Daily Planet:D 

more_horiz
OT: nice what's going to happen next also Legato I got you're PM and I would like to say thanks for your blessing.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: nice what's going to happen next also Legato I got you're PM and I would like to say thanks for your blessing. right now in the newest post of the Story Maine had a sparring match against  Esthara " the Tiger of the North" Hasabaia at Fort HAMMER where the story takes place.   the sparring match was pretty close according to Rick's perspective  he describe  Maine as edge Esthara out in the strength but describe that Esthara made up for it with her speed.

they talk about the old days when they were still working for the Russian Government the narrator Rick Ivory has a sparring match with both of them and a dude name Spike and loses.  after he has a cold one with spike and talks about guy stuff before the alarm sounds warning of  Vampire attack on the Fort  before heading in to battle Rick finds out by Esthara who tells him that he has   anti vampire serum in his Medical kit.

notes

1 the Story takes place at Fort HAMMER the base of  HALBERD's north division the Hammers  which is located in  Kaffeklubben Island.

2 Fort HAMMER is stretches all the way  to the North Pole  and is mostly underwater.

3 Kaffeklubben Island lays of the northern tip of Greenland and is the northernmost point of land on earth making it the closet landmass to the North Pole.

4 Fort HAMMER by Rick's narrative is the biggest man made Fort in history.

5  Rick Meets Spike in the first part of the Story Spike is a member of HAMMER who has a bionic right arm because he lost his original one to fight off vampires.

6 Esthara " the Tiger of the North" Hasabaia  is the Commander of the Hammers and he used to be the Former Leader of  a member Spetsnaz GRU / leader of the 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade .

7 in his Narrative when he first meets her Rick describes Esthara as being scary and fearless

8  Esthara was enlist in the Russian Military at the age of 16, became a member of 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade at the age of 18. earn the nick name the Tiger of the North when she killed her Commander Khan " the Titan" Parkinson and took over as Commander, no one objected.

9  in Story Rick states that the  3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade were the fiercest group in Russia  Special force division  Spetsnaz GRU  and the most fearsome one of all was  Esthara Hasabaia

10 in the Story Rick hears from Esthara how she and Sharktooth Maine met. which was on a mission in the   Congo Basin in Africa to tack down a group of Terrorist. 3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade were  sent there to take out the terrorist but it turns out that the KGB were also on the same mission.  in the story  Esthara explains to Rick that her and Maine got off on the wrong foot and that she state to Maine that if she was part of the terrorist group she was after she would cut her  down to size so fast that she before she could count to one it would be over.

in the story Esthara told Rick how Maine had burst into laughter and describe her as a wolverine .   and that she had told Maine  her name and that her original nickname was going to be Wolverine  of the  North but Tiger of the North just sound better.  she then told Rick in the Story that she and Maine work together to take down the Terrorist.

11 Hammers Training course - the Hammers training course according to Rick's narrative is a hellish obstacle course.  there was only one goal to the course survived, those who didn't survived had their dead bodies toss to the wolves. in the story Rick wonder what in the hell he got him self into when he saw the course and Maine was there grading his performance.   in the story Rick was going to use a Super Solider Serum he was given by Admiral Sweden to help him with the course  but Esthara grab it from him and crush it state in the story that a member of her unit doesn't need the help from some fancy drug that they do things the old fashion good old hard work and training.

in the story Rick had ask why Spike had a bionic arm and  Esthara told him it was a medical procedure.  the Hammers Training course has a survival rate of only 5%  Rick basically states in his narrative you have to be freaking batman to pass the course.

12 in the story Rick in his narrative describes Esthara as being ripped but not just ripped Bruce lee ripped.  even though most of the members of HAMMMERS were thermal  gear capable of withstand extreme cold temperatures  Esthara actually doesn't need to wear any due to the fact  that grew up on Kaffeklubben Island and her body has adapted to the extreme cold temperatures there.
Thats nice and all but you could post that in the thread where it belongs instead of here

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Thats nice and all but you could post that in the thread where it belongs instead of here

took off everything expect the first sentence which is basically state me  wonder what's going to happen next in this thread. yeah I move the rest of the stuff to the Storyboard concept ideas thread since that look like the best place to put a storyboard summary at.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

"I know" Deadpool said

bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Latveria

At Mt.Justice

"I know" Deadpool said

"Okay, good luck up there."

OT: Alright, we're all set, may I take it from here?

more_horiz

OT: Superman.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/274/2/3/superman_redesign_by_jaimemolina-d4bhhk6.png
What can I say? I like that look, it just really seems regal, you know?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply