ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Famous Manastina Siblings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Famous Manastina Siblings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

at Mäktig Manor  Lawrence walks into a vault and comes across a pool filled with gold coins, spots Valandina  with his mechanical bird saying.

Commissioner Madison's mechanical Bird: Valandina we need to talk!  Solveig  Magnhildr is currently at Halworth Academy are you planning on going there?  also why didn't you speak up is it because Edwina ask you to remind silent?

wait why is this for me? I'm not Valandina/Valdania/whateverthefudgeyouwanttocall her and for the last friggin time you came up with the reasoning for Sally to be there so why don't you well, idk BE your character or at least respond to the ones I'm playhing as instead of just walking off or whatever?

OT: cause you did the Prime version of Valdania and you the one who came up with the name in first place ? since you came up with both the names Valdania and Edwina they are you characters. the why i see it unless I was the one who name them which I wasn't then they are not my characters simple as that.

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Famous Manastina Siblings

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

at Mäktig Manor  Lawrence walks into a vault and comes across a pool filled with gold coins, spots Valandina  with his mechanical bird saying.

Commissioner Madison's mechanical Bird: Valandina we need to talk!  Solveig  Magnhildr is currently at Halworth Academy are you planning on going there?  also why didn't you speak up is it because Edwina ask you to remind silent?

wait why is this for me? I'm not Valandina/Valdania/whateverthefudgeyouwanttocall her and for the last friggin time you came up with the reasoning for Sally to be there so why don't you well, idk BE your character or at least respond to the ones I'm playhing as instead of just walking off or whatever?

OT: cause you did the Prime version of Valdania and you the one who came up with the name in first place ? since you came up with both the names Valdania and Edwina  they are you characters. the why i see it unless I was the one who name them which I wasn't then they are not my characters simple as that.

OOC: but you were the one who had sally sent to the Halworth institute By the council, and now bringing up Valdania as the reason when Solveig is the person behind it is clearly a reach, so why not have Solveig involved?

and you asked me to come up with Valdania since you needed a name, so why should I have to fill in the backstory that you already have an idea of with Sally?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

OT: cause you did the Prime version of Valdania and you the one who came up with the name in first place ? since you came up with both the names Valdania and Edwina  they are you characters. the why i see it unless I was the one who name them which I wasn't then they are not my characters simple as that.

OOC: but you were the one who had sally sent to the Halworth institute By the council, and now bringing up Valdania as the reason when Solveig is the person behind it is clearly a reach, so why not have Solveig involved?

and you asked me to come up with Valdania since you needed a name, so why should I have to fill in the backstory that you already have an idea of with Sally?

OT: Solveig Magnhildr is Sally that's her real name, Sally just her nickname. anyways what Lawrence what's to ask Valadaina hasn't nothing to do with Solveig / Sally's back story. what Lawerence is going to ask Valadiana is mostly base around this, the question of why Valandina didn't speak up. okay maybe I need to revised the post.

"Valandina didn't speak up, and no one has asked Edwina sooooo you're stuck with us, says volumes about the council to me"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Commissioner Madison's mechanical Bird: Valandina we need to talk!  Solveig  Magnhildr is currently at Halworth Academy are you planning on going there?  also why didn't you speak up? you know what I think, I think you didn't speak up because you too busy swimming in your  gold to even care about the girl.  

did you even know what happen today alien artifact crashed landed in the city exploded infected and empowering  1% of the human population.  did you know that your great great grand children's  friends were among those who were infected?  

post has been revised

more_horiz
Why didn't she speak up? I mean you didn't exactly tellme before solveig/ Sally showed up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Why didn't she speak up? I mean you didn't exactly tellme before solveig/ Sally showed up

how should I know you the one who bought it up in the Halworth thread. I can't leave question like that hang so i have to come up with something, so anyways it looks like Lawrence reason as why Valdania didn't speak up to help Sally is because she was too busy swimming in pool of gold to even care as note in the revise post.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"it's probably for her powers" VR would add as Wiggie tries it on with NO HESITATION

Magnus: your probably right VR. ( looking at Wiggie) you look nice in that suit Wiggie, it looks good on you.  ( scratching himself) damn fleas!

"Thanks, I'm just glad it fits, I can feel kinda normal now you know?'

Magnus: yeah I know.

meanwhile at Stridayxa  City hospital in Katharine's room  Vanessa is with Moneybags and says in firm tone.

Vanessa: thanks for making sure that  Katharine is okay with me, she seems to be alright. so what's your relation ship with her  are you her uncle or something?  oh this foreign exchange high school student from Japan is here I think her name is Teresa Long.

OOC: for Froggy and Admin

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

how should I know you the one who bought it up  in the Halworth thread. I can't leave question like that hang so i have to come up with something, so  anyways it looks like  Lawrence reason as why Valdania didn't speak up to help Sally  is because she was too busy swimming in pool of gold to even care as note in the revise post.

yeah so why didn't you come up with something? you brought up the plot point, have something to go with it man, future lesson for when you want to drop characters somewhere instead of asking others to do it afterwards

VR chimes in

more_horiz
froggy wrote:
VR chimes in

Mangus: is there something you would like to Say VR?

Meanwhile at  Mäktig Manor

Valandaina gives Lawrence a angry stare and says to him in stern tone.

Valandaina: Lawrence how dare you excuse me of being greedy and  selfish after all i gave to this city!  the only reason why I didn't speak up to be  Sally's mentor was because I can't be her mentor.  I'm way too busy to mentor her, I have too many things to do Lawrence.  yes I know about the Alien Artifact incident Lawrence.

now if you don't have anymore questions, get the hell out of my house before i throw you out!

Lawrence looks at  Valadaina with a stern expression on his face as his mechanical bird says.

Mechanical Bird:  I see sorry for excusing you Lady Valadaina I just thought you were like many of the other greedy business owners around the world.  sorry for bothering you  I will be leaving now.

Valadiana: Lawrence just because I'm a trillionare and one of the richest people in the world doesn't mean am selfish and greedy.

Lawrence then leaves.

back at Vangard Labs

Mangus: VR, Wiggie I just got of the phone with my father Lawrence he said he talk to Vanessa and Saskourara great great grandmother Valadiana. she told him something about being very busying, the only thing she's busy doing is plaster her picture on every product under the sun. I must as like Vanessa and Saskourara their great great grandmother is a egomaniac.

more_horiz
"Apparently so"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Apparently so"

Mangus: I know right!

meanwhile  Danno would seeing Ayana carrying a truck size boulder on her back while carrying smaller size boulders  with what appears to be  multiple arms  each arm is holding a boulder while  a bunch of  yet other arms are seen on her holding multiple sledge hammers.  Ayana looks at him and says in friendly tone.

Ayana ( beads of sweating rolling down her face) : thanks for the  help awhile back kind stranger so what's your name? oh and this ability of mine is really great I can generate limbs on any object organic or non organic.  the best part is i can control them  like their extension of myself. oh went out and found the biggest boulders i could find the one I'm carrying i'm back is  3 tons , the others are   about 600 lbs.

more_horiz
at Stridayxa  City hospital in Katharine's room  Vanessa is with Moneybags and says in firm tone.

Vanessa: thanks for making sure that  Katharine is okay with me, she seems to be alright. so what's your relation ship with her  are you her uncle or something?  oh this foreign exchange high school student from Japan is here I think her name is Teresa Long.

Saskourara walks into the room with a Japanese girl saying in firm tone.

Saskourara : hey you two I'm just checking in to see how Katharine's doing looks like she's doing fine and sees normal other then the craving for Cola. so Moneybags i herd your related to Kathrine is this true, I bet you're her uncle. yeah Uncle Moneybags it has a nice ring to it. oh and this is Teresa Long she's the foreign exchange student from Japan.

Teresa: it's mice ,to neat you all, I'm excited to be in this country.

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 Japanese_School_girl_by_darkdiety

for Admin

extended scene

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Apparently so"

meanwhile  Danno would seeing Ayana carrying a truck size boulder on her back while carrying smaller size boulders  with what appears to be  multiple arms  each arm is holding a boulder while  a bunch of  yet other arms are seen on her holding multiple sledge hammers.  Ayana looks at him and says in friendly tone.

Ayana ( beads of sweating rolling down her face) : thanks for the  help awhile back kind stranger so what's your name? oh and this ability of mine is really great I can generate limbs on any object organic or non organic.  the best part is i can control them  like their extension of myself. oh went out and found the biggest boulders i could find the one I'm carrying i'm back is  3 tons , the others are   about 600 lbs.
"I got two in my pants you can hold"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Apparently so"

"I got two in my pants you can hold"

Ayana: wish i could take you up on that offer, but i have to get back the house me and my mother are stay at in this country.  it's not far from here only about 20 blocks from here, would you like to accompany me? also I find the population here to be quite diverse , they are so many different kinds of beings roaming around here. and not a single  a person i encounter  here question what i was doing.

Danno's older sister Helga walks out of the office just in time to hear Ayana's speech saying in firm tone.

Helga: don't be so surprise a person like you here is quite common , so people aren't really going to be that shock about you walking around carrying boulders.  consider that we have vampires, zombies, werewolves , and all manner of super natural creatures  here.  some one like you wouldn't be all that surprising here.

Ayana: ah thanks for that explanation, I'll be going now.

Ayana heads off towards her house and motion to Danno to accompany her.

more_horiz
after getting to her house  Ayana drops the boulders down and makes her extra arms disappear  as she looks at Danno saying"

Ayana: thanks for accompany me Danno.

meanwhile at the Hospital  Vanessa sees lasers suddenly fire out of Kimberly's eyes after she had drunk a whole lot of cola saying.

Vanessa:  Katharine, you just shot lasers out of your eyes, okay so maybe you have laser vision.

however this is only temporarily and Vanessa sees Katharine drink more soda but this time the power she gets is different and she says in firm tone.

Vanessa: okay that's strange now you have different power?!?

Saskouara who is also there looks his younger sister Vanessa and says in stern tone.

Saskourara: hmm I have a hunch, I think that she gets a random temporary super power when ever she drinks a whole lot of cola.  ( Looking at Moneybags) hey Moneybags  how is the design to me and my sisters costumes coming along we would like to look at them.

meanwhile in his now reclaim mansion   Patrick Flowers is siting in a red chair with the hopper twins by his side as one of them says in stern tone.

Julius Hopper: Patrick now that you got control of your father's organization back from Frank, what's the next step?

Patrick: the next step is to deal with those incompetent gang leaders running about in Stridayxa  City .  we need to crush those imbeciles, as people like them  are just taking up space. so the plan is to eliminated all the incompetent gang leaders running around and force the members to join us.

Julius Hopper:  so that's the plan how to rid this city of  incompetent thugs , since when did we become the good guys?

Chuck: I think i believe what   Lord Flowers is saying brother. he's saying that ones who lead those gangs are unfit to lead so therefore they must be dealt with.  

Patrick: that's actually right, imbeciles should not be  allow to the boss of anything, that's why they must be eliminate for only a person with cunning  and talent like me should be allow to be the boss of a criminal organization!  now Julius I want you to head to the east part of the city and  attack the gangs located there, and Chuck I what you to go to the west  part of the city and attack the gangs located there!

also you two make it a surprise attack those imbeciles won't even see it coming!

back at the Stridayxa  City hospital Saskouara and Vanessa Manastaina are still with Kimberly and Moneybags as the watch the news feed and see Zombo grim say in stern tone.

New reporter Zombo Grim: this just in the ones who were infected by the alien artifact that fall from the sky and exploded with chemicals are not ill and are perfectly safe to go about their normal lives. however some may need to wear special equipment at all times like Wiggie . with the rise of new supers in Stridayxa City, LION offer assistant on keep a eye on the new supers, but the Mayor of Stridayxa City Monna Aska refused the offer. state that if Exdous City can be okay with empowers then they can too since they have other sorts of creatures living in the city.

in other news Valadiana Magtki has publish her own brand of silver wear with her face on them as well as her own album of classic Christmas songs with her as the singer. clearly the woman has a ego the size of Russia.

more_horiz
submission of the western and eastern gangs

later in the day in the eastern part of the City the eastern gang is resting when suddenly Julius barrage in and one of them spots him saying in firm tone

Western Gang member: intruder , we have intruder in our mist.

suddenly Julius hopper finds him self surround however instead of being frighting by the overwhelm numbers he has a smile on his face thinking to himself.

Julius: ( okay now to carry out the rest of Master Flowers plan time to make my retreat , and lure the western gang expect the leader into the abandon factory were a ambush will be waiting for them. )

Julius then runs off and the Western gang makes chase as he says with smirk on his face.

Julius : just like Master Flowers predict , the fools are lead right into his trap!

once Julius gets to the abandon factory one of the western gang members looks at him saying in stern tone.

western gang member : heh we got you now you have know were to go, we have you surround.

Julius: I think you mistake it is we who have you all surround , now boys!

suddenly bunch of Flowers guys jump out from their hiding places and point their guns at the western gang members as one of them says in stern tone.

Western gang member: damn it it was trap, we were lead into ambush!

Julius then makes his exit and heads make to the Western gang's hideout and sneaks into the Western gang leaders lair . once the western gang leader spots him he tries to call for his man but no one answer causing Julius to say to him in stern tone.

Julius: I'm sorry but your men are preoccupied at the moment so they can't come to help you.

Western gang leader: who are you tell me , who will dare attack my gang?

Julius: I'm Julius Hopper, and I came here to eliminated you and the behave of Master Flowers!

Western gang leader: you mean Patrick Flowers , how dare he go against Frank's alliance with us and attack us. he shall be dealt with, after I have exposed of you!

Julius ( laughing ) Frank is no longer in charge, Master Flowers overthrew him and took over,so the rules have change! Master Flowers wants to rid criminal underworld of imbeciles, and that includes you. the criminal underworld has no need for people like you, you're just a waste of space!

the western gang Leader who is a vampire starts attacking Julius at super speed saying in angry tone .

Western Gang Leader: you will regret coming here and how dare you insult me! I am Lord Mazroki a vampire who has live for centuries, now die you worm!

western gang leader's attacks just bounce off Julius thin force field , however Julius let's himself fall to make Mazroki think he has won. Mazroki then goes to check on him saying in stern tone.

Mazroki: now to fest on your blood!

Julius then pulls out a silver dagger from his went pocket and stabs Mazroki in the heart , then takes out a sword from the back of his overcoat he's wearing. he uses the sword to chop off Mazroki's head and then grabs some garlic out of his left pocket, and stuffs Mazorki's mouth with garlic saying in stern tone.

Julius: for a person who has live for centuries you were such a fool! well my work he is down , better report back to Master Flowers and tell him the good news.

meanwhile in the abandon factory what is left of the Western army quickly submit to Flowers gang , and become a part of their numbers.

more_horiz
submission of the western and eastern gangs part 2

the downfall of the Eastern Gang

as Chuck Hopper is infiltrating the Eastern Gang he gets a called from Patrick who says in firm tone.

Flowers: okay listen up Chuck this is the Plan first you will pretend to be a family man and send it out bogus call about being attack by the Eastern gang. used camouflage device and voice changer I given you , they will come in handy for this plan. once the cops get here lure them to the Eastern Gang's hideout the while the cops are occupied the eastern gang you sneak around and take out their leader. it's genius really will simply use the cops to our advantaged

Chuck hopper: lord Flowers should we take the Eastern Gang's drugs ?

Flowers: nah, just burn them, I simply detest drugs! the organization am building has no need for such things.

Chuck hopper then uses the cloaking device which makes him look like a police officer then uses the voice changer to change his voice. after that he talks out another device giving to him by flowers and uses it to contact the police saying

Chuck Hopper: hello officers I am just a lonely family man the Eastern Gang has me and my family hostage place send someone over.

Officer: don't worry civilian will we be right there.

Chuck Hopper puts the device back in his pocket and then uses the other device to make himself look like a different person. Chuck then waits around the back of the Headquarters for the cops to arrived once they look at him saying.

Officer: civilian tell us how did you managed to escaped.

Chuck Hopper: it wasn't easy, I had to fight my way out, and broke my arm in the process ( acting like his arm is limp).

Officer: I see, okay you stay back don't worry we will get your family out of there, by the way what's your name.

Chuck Hopper: my name is Douglas Rockwilder

the Stridayxa City police rush into the building and being to engaged the Eastern Gang as Chuck makes his way to the Eastern Gang Leader saying in stern tone.

Chuck: it's just like Lord Flowers plan, the police have taking the bait, and before they know that this was a ruse, Lord Flowers would have already taking over this area. in fact he has men laying around here waiting for me to give the signal.

Chuck breaks down the door to the Eastern gang Leaders lair and the Eastern Gang Leader looks at him saying.

Eastern Gang Leader: what is the meaning of this who in the hell are you?

Chuck hopper: the name is Chuck Hopper, and I will be the last thing you see! oh and Patrick Flowers said hey.

Eastern Gang Leader: what Patrick Flowers , Frank's Lackey? how dare that whelp disgrace my alliance with Frank like this I will make him pay after I'm finish with you!

Chuck Hopper: looks like you haven't got the memo yet, well I tell you Frank is no longer in charged of the Northern Gang Patrick is he overthrew Frank!

Eastern Gang Leader: what that whelp overthrew Frank how is that even possible!

Chuck Hopper: it became possible do to a alien artifact that fall from the sky!

Eastern Gang Leader: whatever it still doesn't matter how that whelp beat frank, I'm going to deal with you and then make that whelp Flowers wish he was never born!

Chuck gets into a fight with the Eastern Gang member and Chuck uses his power to reinforced his body making him able to ignored the Eastern Gang Leaders attacks causing him to say in frustration .

Eastern Gang Leader : what is this I'm Hugo Vargio " the Ogre" , I am the strongest crime boss in Stridayxa City not even Frank can match my strength, and yet taking my attacks like they nothing. why can't I hurt you why!

Chuck continues defend off Hugo's attacks and says in stern tone.

Chuck: I'm getting bored it's time to put this to a end, now die!

Chuck then takes sword from underneath the overcoat he's wearing use his power to reinforced it and then cuts Hugo in half saying in stern tone.

Chuck: there it's done, the fool is dead, now to send out the signal!

Chuck sends out the signal and suddenly the officers and both the Eastern gang members find them selves pin down by Flowers men. the officers get mow down by a hail of bullets however bunch of the Eastern Gang Members survived and are force to become members of Flower's gang. just before one of the officers day they send out a distress call to Officer Helga who rushes over there. when she arrives she finds he fellow officers dead in pool of blood saying in stern tone.

Helga: what in the hell happen here, it looks like someone set up both my fellow officers and the Eastern Gang but who would be capable of pulling this off? ( spots Chuck) halt don't move I know who you are your Chuck Hopper I know felon!

Chuck Hopper: ah so you know me well, if you do then you know that it's best to stay out of my way unless you want to die!

Helga: not going to happen Hopper! am sure you and your twin brother had something to do with this and I'm going to get the answers even if I have to force them out of you.

Chuck Hopper: heh my twin brother had nothing to do with this, but if you instant on attacking me shall be, but don't say. I didn't warn you officer Helga!

more_horiz
submission of the western and eastern gangs part 3

officer down

Helga looks at Chuck saying in firm tone.

Helga: alright Chuck your coming with me, you have the right to remind silent whatever you say i do will be used against you in the court of law!

Chuck just laughs at Helga saying in mocking tone.

Chuck: whatever you do will be balh balhah balah balh! heh don't lay down the law on me girl, just because you have that shiny badge doesn't mean shit!

Helga looks at Chuck saying in tee off tone.

Helga: how dare you disrespect the law, that's it I'm bring you in with force!

Helga then uses her power to make energized the bullets in her gun and fires them off. when the energized bullets hit Chuck they managed to knock him back causing him to say in curious tone.

Chuck: hmm looks like that Alien Artifact that exploded didn't just give me, my brother and flowers powers it also give you powers as well copper! hmm i wonder who else also received powers?

Helga: did you say Flowers, he's the person who Frank said overthrew him, he was Frank's lackey!

Chuck: yeah did what has transpire was all part of his brilliant plan!

Helga: well I'm going to put a stop to whatever his plan is after I take you down!

Helga then keeps firing energized bullets at Chuck, however Chuck then reinforced his body and the energized bullets just bounce off him. Helga dodges the bullets saying

Helga: shit looks like he can reinforce his body to make it tougher , so this is going to be tough. however I'm not going to back down!

Helga then grabs a pipe and use her power to energized it and attacks Chuck with it, however Chuck blocks the weapon with his hand and then brutally backhands Helga sending her crashing into a wall. Helga looks up at Chuck as she holds her ribs in pain as Chuck says in cold tone

Chuck: oh didn't that hurt I'm sorry about that here let me make up for it!

just as Chuck is about to hit Helga again he is kick in the face by Silvia Madison and sent crashing through a wall. Silvia Madison then looks over at Helga saying in concern tone.

Silva: Helga are you alright speak to me! damn it she's not talking and she's in really bad shape I need to take her to a hospital she needs medical attention!

Chuck gets up and looks at Silva saying

Chuck: well if it is the wife of the Big Bad wolf, Silva ? what are you doing around these parts?

Silva: I'm looking for food , but that's none of your concern. oh and I'm going to make you pay for hurting Helga!

Chuck: oh I see it's like that huh, oh well looks like I'm going to have to put down yet another person.

Silvia then turns into her humanoid wolf form saying

Silva: I seen what you can do so I'm not taking any chances!

Chuck and Silvia then fight each other and basically trade hits the entire time during the fight neither land a single hit on each other. however as Silva trades hits with Chuck she grins in pain think to herself

Silva ( it's like hitting a steel wall.)

Silva keeps trading hits with Chuck however she eventually gives into the pain and falls to her knees. just as Chuck is about to hit her he sees flash red light in the sky saying

Chuck: okay that's my cue to leave!

Silva: just wait right there, you not going anywhere.

Silva then makes one last attack on Chuck however Chuck blocks it with his right leg and then quickly runs off as Silva says

Silva: damn he got away, well looks like I better take Helga to a hospital now and tell her brother Danno what happen.

more_horiz
the new big man of  crime

at  Patrick flowers manor  Patrick is sit in a red chair as he looks at the hopper twins with a smile saying in a calm tone.

Patrick: so how did everything go?

Hopper twins: everything went according to plan Lord Flowers.

Patrick ( boastful tone) of  course it did my plan was a work of genius! and now with those imbeciles out of the way and with the western and Eastern gangs under my control! I now control the crime in  Stridayxa  City! I'm the new big man of crime muhaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! now for the next stage allied my self with the   D'Mico Family.

Julius Hopper ( concern tone ) Lord Flowers what are the chances that  D'Mico family met attempt a take over?

Patrick: don't worry I have already plan for such a occasion, I'm going to make them a offer they can't refuse! ( grinning) it's good to be the Kingpin of Stridayxa City!  but before that I'm going to announced that I have went cold turkey and clean up my act  to the public as a cover up! after all the greatest trick the devil ever pull was convincing  the world he doesn't exist!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the new big man of  crime

at  Patrick flowers manor  Patrick is sit in a red chair as he looks at the hopper twins with a smile saying in a calm tone.

Patrick: so how did everything go?

Hopper twins: everything went according to plan Lord Flowers.

Patrick ( boastful tone) of  course it did my plan was a work of genius! and now with those imbeciles out of the way and with the western and Eastern gangs under my control! I now control the crime in  Stridayxa  City! I'm the new big man of crime muhaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! now for the next stage allied my self with the   D'Mico Family.

Julius Hopper ( concern tone ) Lord Flowers what are the chances that  D'Mico family met attempt a take over?

Patrick: don't worry I have already plan for such a occasion, I'm going to make them a offer they can't refuse! ( grinning) it's good to be the Kingpin of Stridayxa City!  but before that I'm going to announced that I have went cold turkey and clean up my act  to the public as a cover up! after all the greatest trick the devil ever pull was convincing  the world he doesn't exist!

Later at a press conference Patrick flowers is making his statement that he has gone clean as he says in calm tone

Patrick Flowers: ladies and gentleman I know that you look at me and you see a criminal , but rest assure I have change my ways I have gone cold turkey. to prove I have donate to shelters , and have turn my fashion company into a legit business. ( says some moving words ) okay now with that out of the way i would like to introduce my newest fashion designer Immeslia Manastina!.

Immeslisa walks up to the stage and shakes Patrick's hand saying in calm tone.

Immeslisa: when Patrick approach me for a job offer for his company I was reluctant as he was a know criminal , but he convinced me to be his newest fashion designer with moving words. I have to tell you folks the man you see before you is a change man, i have seen it for myself. the new Patrick gives to the homeless, he donates to causes, he is all around good person now.

later Silva comes barrage into the Frankenstein house saying in apologetic tone.

Silva ( looking at Danno and Van ): sorry for barraging in like this but it's Helga , you two need to get to the Stridayxa City hospital asap ! it's bad , really bad Helga is, she is in critical condition, they had to put her in intensive care. some bastard I don't know who it was attack Helga , lucky arrive just in time to fend him off and take Helga to the hospital!

more_horiz
Silva: Danno , Van let's go Helga's waiting at the hospital!

meanwhile at the Manastina Manor

Saskourara , Vanessa, are watching Patrick Flowers press conference with their friends  Wiggie, Charles, Victor,  Mangus, Kathrine , VR  & Adam, and their young siblings Saskoia , Sayskoyia , & Thopyia  and their bulter Moneybags as  Patrick Flowers says on the news.

Patrick Flowers: it has come to my attention that a officer of the law Helga Frankenstein was gravely injured by one of my associates Chuck Hopper.  now Chuck has say that he is sorry about the attack  and she will be received card, I hope she gets well soon.   like me  Chuck and his twin brother are turn over a new leaf , and Helga must have done something to antagonize  him.

well it's all water under the bridge now, and I want everyone to know that  I personally will be paying for officer Helga's medical bills.

Victor: guys I think we need to head over to the hospital now!  

Magnus ( sitting next to Wiggie) : right brother we need to check on Helga!

Charles:   let's go check on her!

Saskourara:  yeah i think it's time we pay a visit to the hospital .

Vanessa nods as she she's Ayana and Teresa enter the manor saying .

Vanessa: you bought those two here okay Teresa I can  stand with those dewy eyes you were giving her earlier. but why Ayana?

Saskourara:  Okay  you got me there Vassena , I did ask Teresa out and that's why she's here. as for Ayana she's here cause wants to she really likes Danno and want to get to know  his friends  so I told her to come here.

Teresa :  we are still on for our date right?

Saskourara: yep.

Ayana: oh so you all must be the rest of Danno friends, already met Saskourara.  I hope we all can be such good friends.

Thopyia: hey can me, Saskoia and Sayskoyia  go and see Office Helga at the hospital too?

Sayskoyia : yeah we want to go to the hospital too.

Saskoia  ( using his ability to talking to the family dog) huh I'm sure they don't allow animals at the hospital, yes I'm positive.

more_horiz
Vanessa: you already ask her out on a date you haven't even know her that long, in fact you just met her earlier.

Saskourara:  yes I know , and I'm taking her out to see a movie.  say  Mr.Moneybags  me and Vanessa would like to look at those....

Vanessa: hey not in front of her friends the you know whats are supposed to be secret you know!

Saskourara:  Vanessa two of are friends are werewolves, one's frogman,  and the rest just got empowered  by chemicals from a exploded alien artifact.   that and this city is paranormal central so it's about time we stop trying to hide the truth .  now  Mr.Moneybags would you be so kind as to show me, Vanessa and our friends include your daughter Kathrine  me and my sister Vanessa's costumes.

Vanessa : well i guess the cat's out of the bag thanks  Saskourara.  okay you guys want to know secret me, my brother and are younger siblings are metas.

Vanessa then shoots spark of electricty form her fingertips  as Victor says in calm tone.

Victor: nice of you two to come out in the open, but we already knew, we knew for quite sometime now.  of course I still don't get why you need to hide that fact in a city such like this. well i guess that's all in the past.

Saskouara: Mr. Moneybags don't forget to send a picture of our costumes to Danno's cellphone.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Danno stares in horror at the sight of the costume

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

message is then sent from Saskourara saying  oops wrong picture that's last Halloween's costume." this is the picture of my and Vanessa costumes that our butler Moneybags made for us. the correct picture is then sent to Danno's phone.

Saskourara's costume

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 Nx6gqf

Vanessa's costume

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 16730qa

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

message is then sent from Saskourara saying  oops wrong picture that's last Halloween's costume." this is the picture of my and Vanessa costumes that our butler Moneybags made for us. the correct picture is then sent to Danno's phone.

Saskourara's costume

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 Nx6gqf

Vanessa's costume

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 3 16730qa
"these are better, much much better"" Danno would say as the memory if the prev photo leaves his brain

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply