ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionTrauerfall: King of Battle EmptyTrauerfall: King of Battle

more_horiz
People at Asura don't really like too much. They say that someone who enjoys killing shouldn't be part of the organization. Shit like that makes me laugh. I was always told that the more you enjoy your job the better you become at it. Its not even the killing that I enjoy but the thrill of battle. Every victory lets me know that all my hard work has payed off. My hard work is paying off right now as I fight countless members of the living dead. My handlers deemed this a one man operation and sent the rest of the team elsewhere.........lucky me.

descriptionTrauerfall: King of Battle EmptyRe: Trauerfall: King of Battle

more_horiz
I can still remember the first vampire I killed. I was 18 years old and out enjoying myself at a strip club. Normally guys my age party with friends on there birthday but growing up I didn't have any friends. To say I was a loner is an understatement. Growing up the only thing I was focused on was making myself stronger. I trained Hapkido for and years and was currently training boxing. The club was called Hidden Truths and looking back on it now something should've clicked in my head.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply