ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

A Private Jet lands on the runway. Krauser and his associates awaits as the jet stops then the door opens. A young woman of asian descend steps down. Krauser smiled at the person he hasn't seen in quite some time"Good morning Karai"

Karai
https://s39.photobucket.com/user/Danny520/media/normal_girls193.jpg.html

She shook his hand" Business as usual Krauser"

"Precisely" Krauser said

Karai's been drinking her milk. Razz

Wait until you see April Very Happy

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 5 18847510

Baxter Building: Post FF Unveiling

As everything cleared and the rest of the heroes resided in the building to celebrate, the reporters are packing up and going to their respective News HQ, April O'Neill had already got her news gear packed up"Advice from reporter to reporter" She turns from her news van to face Sarah Levesque" After doing an all nighter one energy drink and one song with just the right beat to keep you energized but not in a hyperactive way"

" I'll keep that in mind" April smiled"Heard that you had a date with Morpha?"

"Just a business date" Sarah said in which April raised an eyebrow" Really? From what Tim told me the date went well enough that you guys are planning a second date"

(Tim!) Sarah thought then responded" So busted am I?"

April laughed"Totally"

Sarah looked back at the place where it all went down. A couple of surprising turn of events that every reporter would have a field day on" It's going to be one of those things isn't it."

"Pretty much" April said"Get a bunch of super-powered beings in one room, one super-powered being with an ego bigger than this planet to come in and crash the party, it's only a matter of time before something goes off"

"It's that obvious" Sarah said

"Having witnessed this kind of thing as long as I have it's the inevitable outcome" April said

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

A Private Jet lands on the runway. Krauser and his associates awaits as the jet stops then the door opens. A young woman of asian descend steps down. Krauser smiled at the person he hasn't seen in quite some time"Good morning Karai"

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

"So what does she do?" Titania asked.

"She is the leader of a ninja clan" Bill said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

"You mean like those Hand guys?" Titania asked.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

As everything cleared and the rest of the heroes resided in the building to celebrate, the reporters are packing up and going to their respective News HQ, April O'Neill had already got her news gear packed up"Advice from reporter to reporter" She turns from her news van to face Sarah Levesque" After doing an all nighter one energy drink and one song with just the right beat to keep you energized but not in a hyperactive way"

"Just a business date" Sarah said in which April raised an eyebrow" Really? From what Tim told me the date went well enough that you guys are planning a second date"

April laughed"Totally"

Sarah looked back at the place where it all went down. A couple of surprising turn of events that every reporter would have a field day on" It's going to be one of those things isn't it."

"Pretty much" April said"Get a bunch of super-powered beings in one room, one super-powered being with an ego bigger than this planet to come in and crash the party, it's only a matter of time before something goes off"

"Having witnessed this kind of thing as long as I have it's the inevitable outcome" April said

OT: Doctor Doom? Laughing

Also, nice pick on April. Casey is one lucky man.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

"You mean like those Hand guys?" Titania asked.

"Pretty much" Bill whispered.

"Don't see Shari with you, I've wished to speak with her" Karai said then Krauser responded"She's away for now"

"A shame. On the positive side of things Krauser at least our respective enemies have came out of hiding" Karai said in which Krauser nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

April laughed"Totally"

"Any plans for the rest of the day?" Sarah asked April"Outside of the report just hanging out with a group of friends. Still up for movie night Sunday?"

"Same time, same place" Sarah said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

April laughed"Totally"

OT: Doctor Doom? Laughing

Also, nice pick on April. Casey is one lucky man.

Definitely

more_horiz

BANKAI!

IC: Matt rested by Foggy's bed, waiting for him to wake up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

BANKAI!

Foggy opened his eyes, blinking them and squeezing them tight as he feels a little groggy, he stretched his arms then looked to see Jen sitting in the far corner, she smiled then waved at him. He smiled in return then sees Matt moved slightly" Rise and shine sleepyhead"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BANKAI!

Foggy opened his eyes, blinking them and squeezing them tight as he feels a little groggy, he stretched his arms then looked to see Jen sitting in the far corner, she smiled then waved at him. He smiled in return then sees Matt moved slightly" Rise and shine sleepyhead"

Matt woke up. "Hmm? Foggy? Foggy....I-I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BANKAI!

Matt woke up. "Hmm? Foggy? Foggy....I-I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you."

Foggy reached up and held Matt's hand" Don't do this to yourself Matt. You're not responsible for me being here"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BANKAI!

Foggy reached up and held Matt's hand" Don't do this to yourself Matt. You're not responsible for me being here"

Matt was quiet. "I know...thank you. Listen, when you're feeling better, we'll move you to a SHIELD Base so you can recover in peace and safety."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BANKAI!

Matt was quiet. "I know...thank you. Listen, when you're feeling better, we'll move you to a SHIELD Base so you can recover in peace and safety."
Foggy nods" What about you two?"

"I wouldn't worry about that foggy. Just focus on getting better" Jennifer said

Elsewhere in a abandoned police training facility

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 5 Edgein10

Frank opened the back part of his van and lifted the secret compartment in the backseat which revealed the necessary artillery he needs for his recent mission.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BANKAI!

Foggy nods" What about you two?"

"I wouldn't worry about that foggy. Just focus on getting better" Jennifer said

Frank opened the back part of his van and lifted the secret compartment in the backseat which revealed the necessary artillery he needs for his recent mission.

"Exactly what she said." Matt nodded. "And, we have some more allies who will be of a great help against Kingpin." He decided to change the subject. "By the way, with three members in space, Johnny Storm has recruited three new members of his team."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

more_horiz

"Holy s-t....I can't believe I found you." Casey said as he walked over to Frank, his mask off and his hands up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Holy s-t....I can't believe I found you." Casey said as he walked over to Frank, his mask off and his hands up.
Frank puts the gun down then turned to him" Congratulations. I suppose Daredevil told you I arrived here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Frank puts the gun down then turned to him" Congratulations. I suppose Daredevil told you I arrived here"

"Yeah, the devil masked guy...look....I just want to say, I can see both sides of it you know? There are guys out there that should be taken down...and...umm..oh yeah, Daredevil and Shulkie are going to be sending Foggy to SHIELD to recover, so he'll be safe....now then, since we're going to be working together to take down Bullseye, you should meet my friend, Raph."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, the devil masked guy...look....I just want to say, I can see both sides of it you know? There are guys out there that should be taken down...and...umm..oh yeah, Daredevil and Shulkie are going to be sending Foggy to SHIELD to recover, so he'll be safe....now then, since we're going to be working together to take down Bullseye, you should meet my friend, Raph."

"Yo" Raphael, standing on the roof of the van, waved at him then jumped down to greet Frank" Nice customization"

(Meh. No stranger than what the X-Men got on their roster) Frank thought as he sees Raphael" Can you handle yourself when the chips are down?"

"Then some" Raphael grinned

"Going to tell the both of you like I told Daredevil. I'll partner up with them and I may spare a few of The Kingpin's men just so him and green jeans can apprehend them. However don't count on me to play the pacifist card once the war starts to get intense" Frank said" The way I look at it, we only have one chance at this. One side will fall when this is over"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yo" Raphael, standing on the roof of the van, waved at him then jumped down to greet Frank" Nice customization"

(Meh. No stranger than what the X-Men got on their roster) Frank thought as he sees Raphael" Can you handle yourself when the chips are down?"

"Going to tell the both of you like I told Daredevil. I'll partner up with them and I may spare a few of The Kingpin's men just so him and green jeans can apprehend them. However don't count on me to play the pacifist card once the war starts to get intense" Frank said" The way I look at it, we only have one chance at this. One side will fall when this is over"

"Trust me Punisher, we've fought Foot Ninja's, we know how it goes. Just don't go too crazy in there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Trust me Punisher, we've fought Foot Ninja's, we know how it goes. Just don't go too crazy in there."
" I'll remain calm. You just make sure you don't take them for granted. They came close to take down Daredevil last time so you know that they will pull out all the stops to eradicate us" Frank said

"Oh we wont take them for granted. We are aware that both The Kingpin and The Foot are serious business"

"Since we are all in agreement. Lets plan on our first attack towards them"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

" I'll remain calm. You just make sure you don't take them for granted. They came close to take down Daredevil last time so you know that they will pull out all the stops to eradicate us" Frank said

"Oh we wont take them for granted. We are aware that both The Kingpin and The Foot are serious business"

"Since we are all in agreement. Lets plan on our first attack towards them"

"I was thinking we'd have Shulkie lead the charge. Kick in the front door and draw the fire and attention. Then we sneak in from the rear, windows and ventilation shafts."

more_horiz
The door opened and both Krauser and Karai entered The Kingpin's office, which is a pretty grand office, and stood in the presence of The Kingpin himself" Mr.Fisk, it's been a long time" Karai said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The door opened and both Krauser and Karai entered The Kingpin's office, which is a pretty grand office, and stood in the presence of The Kingpin himself" Mr.Fisk, it's been a long time" Karai said

Fisk stood up and offered his hand. "Karai, how have you been?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply