ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionCAU Cosmic/Alien/Outer Space EmptyCAU Cosmic/Alien/Outer Space

more_horiz
A thread for all the adventures involving cosmics, and other space related exploits.

descriptionCAU Cosmic/Alien/Outer Space EmptyRe: CAU Cosmic/Alien/Outer Space

more_horiz
In the furthest reaches of space, Crim Stak works. He is assigned to the outermost post of his empire, and after witnessing Furons and Shivans shovel to Earth wholesale and get knocked back, he has wiped his brow in relief that his poeple the Dilburtians did not get any ideas to try something. His people, while conquerors, were more or less intellectuals, did not really get involved in war anymore, ever since the Grey Event

more_horiz
On a distant star

What was once a desolate planet began to slowly spring to life.

Smooth grass began to spread over the hard rock and dense crystal that littered the planet like. In only a matter of moments this floating rock became a teeming planet of exotic plant life. Flowers, plants, and even some organism thrived. All of them forming a complex ecosystem in a matter of moments.

"Hello my children," a soothing voice said. "Welcome to the grand cosmos"

Arua the Plant Cosmic had just created a new world.

And she was very pleased...and over joyed at her work.

more_horiz
:Cue a figure with blue light flying through space, with the aid of power armor. Very fancy power armor. Flying through space. Looking for a planet, any planet to touch down, for he was a explorer, it was his job. Archive writer for Garden, to catergorize the known cosmic order. A bad job as far as the Galactic control, the Guardians.:

:Sphere sends a deep space probe, with stealth to see what else was out there, beyond their zone, as the Hyperion was shown over the Earth.:

more_horiz

Berenitales the Fighter was currently taking a break from his constant journey for powerful opponents to fight, by sleeping on a Sun.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/wnsra.jpg

more_horiz
:Cue a distant world, one of peace, love, and happiness. Where beings, sapient and not lived in peace and harmony. As they were all enjoying themselves, the young and the old. All was well, as their protector was fast asleep. It was his energy that kept this world the way it was, a, demi god if you would.:

:Cue a ton of space ships.:

"There is so much life energy, we should harvest it, for our glory! Destroy them, cleanse them! Their mine!"

:Cue the bombs.:

:Soon, the parade was over, as they saw their blue sky fading.:

:The guardian, saw this. And looks in horror, he breaks out of his stance, in a attempt to flee from his shrine. The bombs were dropping, and they went boom.:

:His very shrine falls on him, yet without effort, he escapes the ruins. The air, was thick with smoke, and he could smell death. He sees a familiar face. A beautiful young woman who he cared for.:

"Gracia."

"Forte." :She strokes his face, and ruffles his blue hair.: "Do not look so sad, it does not match your handsome face. Do not worry. i'll go to a better place now."

:She was gone, as a being of light, For one of Forte's abilities was to exorcise spirits/souls. One way or another.:

:He looks to the skies, his vision kicking in, so many ships.:

"Bastards.... I'll... I'll.. KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:Tears on his face, as he cries. Literally cries, and roars.:

"Holy shit! What is that!!"

:Cue a massive pillar of green light erupting form the planet, destroying, a lot of ships.:

:Cue Forte, his body now in white armor, with TWELVE wings of light, emitting from him! He jumps, into space! His wings of light, cleaving all the machines, as if they were tissue paper! Their systems failed, resulting terrific explosions.:

"Everyone retr-"

:Forte flew right through the command ship, hitting the commander in the face with his left fist. His head went bye bye.:

:The survivors try to get away, but Forte makes a spirit bomb sized energy ball, effortlessly. And hurls the orange sphere of destructive light towards them. In the explosion, there were no more survivors.:

:After this display of raw destructive force, he flies back down. Seeing the dead.:

"I... Failed.." :They all vanish as light, and he saw that their souls were not taken, they were truly at peace.:

"....................... I have, no more reason... To stay here."

:He looks to the sky, and leaps again into space, and flies off. Looking for someone to fight!:

more_horiz
Berenitales, sensing a fun opponent, awoke and teleported to his location.

more_horiz
:Forte was soaring in space as he soon saw this.: !!!?

:Stops what he is doing, and looks to this new challenger. Speech, via telepathy.:

"Who, are you?"

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Forte was soaring in space as he soon saw this.: !!!?

:Stops what he is doing, and looks to this new challenger. Speech, via telepathy.:

"Who, are you?"

"Berenitales the Fighter, an elder being of this Universe. And who might you be?"

more_horiz
"I am Forte. A guardian without a world, used as a beacon to keep universal balance... You can say I manage souls. To a degree."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"I am Forte. A guardian without a world, used as a beacon to keep universal balance... You can say I manage souls. To a degree."

"So I see, yes, I sense great power within you. Are you a capable fighter?"

more_horiz
"I just blew up a damn space fleet with my rage, for bombing my world."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"I just blew up a damn space fleet with my rage, for bombing my world."

"So I see. I regret not arriving sooner. If you still wish to vent your frustrations, I can find us a deserted planet for us to battle on."

more_horiz
"A.. .Fight? You want to fight? Okay then, I guess you can do that."

:He did need to vent, but did not believe in random battle, but this guy, was apparently.:

more_horiz
Berenitales and Forte arrived at a massive uninhabited planet, three times the size of Jupiter, giving them plenty of room to fight. They touched down. "Ahhhh, a great battlefield. To a great fight my friend!" He held out his hand.

more_horiz
:Forte shakes his hand, never really been much of a fighter for fun's sake.: "Whatever you say, friend."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Forte shakes his hand, never really been much of a fighter for fun's sake.: "Whatever you say, friend."

"Alright then, let's start." He said and punched him across the jaw, launching Forte through a mountain.

more_horiz
:Forte was launched through a mountain, and lands, catching himself in trialing. no blood, no loose teeth.:

"Ha!"

:kicks off the ground in a leap, going so fast, light around him was still, like in Cyborg 009 style super speed. So fast in this mode, he made after images. Flying in repeatedly to hit him their, making violently explosions and forming one hell of a crater.:

more_horiz
A Universe Template.

In the distant galaxy a lone being travels through makes his journey through the universe. His primary destination is as uncertain as his purpose once he gets there but he takes in the things he has seen from his travels and the sights he has seen gave a sense of intrigued curiosity to the universe he's visiting

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A Universe Template.

In the distant galaxy a lone being travels through makes his journey through the universe. His primary destination is as uncertain as his purpose once he gets there but he takes in the things he has seen from his travels and the sights he has seen gave a sense of intrigued curiosity to the universe he's visiting

That reminds me, sent an RP in Stardanger.

Can't wait to see what happens here. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
A Universe Template.

That reminds me, sent an RP in Stardanger.

Can't wait to see what happens here. Very Happy
It's actually open to anyone who wants to join Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply