Planet Sunshine!!

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Blaster Sergent started off the fight by turning backwards and gathering Ki around himself and forming a ball of light in between his hands and then shooting it out at her. Kong however stumbled out of the way, causing it to miss her and fly to the wall, creating an explosion.
"Woah....no wonder he's called Blaster Sergent." Battler said.
Blaster Sergent tried the attack again but she bent backwards to avoid it and then resumed her stumbling around. "Funny, funny liiiighhttsss." She slurred. Blaster Sergent fired at her feet this time but she leaped into the air and kicked down at his head, smashing his head into the ring. He looked up and swung up at her head but she flipped in the air and landed on her feet and then did a five hit combo attack on him. Blaster Sergent grabbed at her when she was in the middle of it. She leaped backwards and he rushed forward and punched down at her. She twirled to the side and kicked him in the ribs and then twirled around punching at Blaster Sergent before sweeping him and leaping on top of him and scratching at his face before leaping off.
Blaster Sergent leaped to his feet and rubbed his face, more angry then anything.
Meanwhile, Kong leaped around and then began to sing and clab, slurring as she did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMgdRdyQHw

Sergent studied her bizarre movements and came up with a plan of his own. He held up one hand open palmed in the air and focused. Ki swirled around his palm until it came together in a perfectly spherical shape. He tossed the ball up and down and then leaped up into the air and tossed it down to her. Kong stumbled out of the way like usual but the ball didn't stop. It hit the ring, spinned and then shot up at an angle, catching Kong off guard and slamming into her face, exploding like a grenade. Kong was knocked down on her back.
"BLASTER SERGENT'S BOUNCING BLAST ATTACK!" He yelled out.
As Kong was picking herself up, Sergent landed on the ring and rushed over and kicked her in the face, knocking her up into the air. He grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ring as hard as he could from side to side, breaking apart pieces of the ring in the shape of her body. Blaster Sergent then tossed her up into the air and focused his Ki again. Creating balls of Ki in both hands as he began spinning around, faster, faster, faster, faster, FASTER! Until he was a tornado. "BLASTER SERGENT TORNADO OF PAIN!" He yelled and began tossing out energy blasts out as he spun and each one of them slammed into Kong's back, leading to several explosions in the air. She landed headfirst onto the ring as Sergent stopped. He then leaped into the air and came down on her stomach knee first. Kong yelled out. He then reached down and tossed her across the ring. The audience got a good look at her.
She had burns on her from the blasts, the top of her Gi was burned off, as was parts of her pant legs.

"......Dude...." Battler stared. "W-we.....we should stop this.....right?"

The ref began to count but stopped as Kong began picking herself up. "You....You sonnova b-ch. You....you killed.my.buzz." She glared up at him, angry.

Hellin's jaw dropped. ".....Am I seeing things or did she just get up?"

"I'd rank this among the most strangly unique martial arts fights I've ever witnessed." Kick Ass said to Wendiu

"You're not seeing things and if experience has taught me this is where things get really interesting" Peng said to Hellin

"Oh my he's got her pissed now"Ip commented

"You mean Blaster Sergent?" Wendinu asked. "I've seen it before. Just a lot of energy blasts being thrown around. He at least seems to have some striking power, but he should have thrown her out of the ring when he had the chance. That mistake is going to cost him the fight."

"But can she even fight in her condition? He just beat her half to hell." Battler asked.

"This tournament is insane." Hellin commented. "No offense."

"Dude....Blaster....you blew off my clothes man. Not cool. You blasted me a lot. That is also not cool. And to top it all off you killed my buzz. That is very uncool. You have noooo idea how uncool that is. You were better off with me taking it easy on you. See, you've got my full attention now. This fight is about to get reeaaaalll violent."

Blaster Sergent scoffed but nevertheless took a stance. "BLASTER SERGENT KNOWS NO FEAR! BLASTER SERGENT'S OPPONENT IS WOUNDED WHILE BLASTER SERGENT STANDS STRONG! VICTORY IS ASSURED. PREPARE YOURSELF!"

"No fear huh? Well. I'll have to do something about that won't I?" Kong grinned. Smile

Blaster Sergent never saw her coming as she kicked him in the mouth, causing him to fall backwards and smash into the ring floor.
"Wasn't talking about the Sergant" Kick Ass grinned

"What you call weird I call a warm up"Peng said"No offense taken"

"What do you think Lee? Think she might give Mithan a fight?" Ip asked Lee who shrugged"Lets not count Blaster out just yet."

Sergent tried to pick himself up only for Kong to kick him up into the air. As he was flying up she leaped up and followed him and began to pummel him, hitting him dozens of times in mid-air. She then grabbed his head and slammed his head onto the ring floor again as she came back down.

The ref starts to make the count
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Blaster Sergent started off the fight by turning backwards and gathering Ki around himself and forming a ball of light in between his hands and then shooting it out at her. Kong however stumbled out of the way, causing it to miss her and fly to the wall, creating an explosion.
"Woah....no wonder he's called Blaster Sergent." Battler said.
Blaster Sergent tried the attack again but she bent backwards to avoid it and then resumed her stumbling around. "Funny, funny liiiighhttsss." She slurred. Blaster Sergent fired at her feet this time but she leaped into the air and kicked down at his head, smashing his head into the ring. He looked up and swung up at her head but she flipped in the air and landed on her feet and then did a five hit combo attack on him. Blaster Sergent grabbed at her when she was in the middle of it. She leaped backwards and he rushed forward and punched down at her. She twirled to the side and kicked him in the ribs and then twirled around punching at Blaster Sergent before sweeping him and leaping on top of him and scratching at his face before leaping off.
Blaster Sergent leaped to his feet and rubbed his face, more angry then anything.
Meanwhile, Kong leaped around and then began to sing and clab, slurring as she did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMgdRdyQHw

Sergent studied her bizarre movements and came up with a plan of his own. He held up one hand open palmed in the air and focused. Ki swirled around his palm until it came together in a perfectly spherical shape. He tossed the ball up and down and then leaped up into the air and tossed it down to her. Kong stumbled out of the way like usual but the ball didn't stop. It hit the ring, spinned and then shot up at an angle, catching Kong off guard and slamming into her face, exploding like a grenade. Kong was knocked down on her back.
"BLASTER SERGENT'S BOUNCING BLAST ATTACK!" He yelled out.
As Kong was picking herself up, Sergent landed on the ring and rushed over and kicked her in the face, knocking her up into the air. He grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ring as hard as he could from side to side, breaking apart pieces of the ring in the shape of her body. Blaster Sergent then tossed her up into the air and focused his Ki again. Creating balls of Ki in both hands as he began spinning around, faster, faster, faster, faster, FASTER! Until he was a tornado. "BLASTER SERGENT TORNADO OF PAIN!" He yelled and began tossing out energy blasts out as he spun and each one of them slammed into Kong's back, leading to several explosions in the air. She landed headfirst onto the ring as Sergent stopped. He then leaped into the air and came down on her stomach knee first. Kong yelled out. He then reached down and tossed her across the ring. The audience got a good look at her.
She had burns on her from the blasts, the top of her Gi was burned off, as was parts of her pant legs.

"......Dude...." Battler stared. "W-we.....we should stop this.....right?"

The ref began to count but stopped as Kong began picking herself up. "You....You sonnova b-ch. You....you killed.my.buzz." She glared up at him, angry.

Hellin's jaw dropped. ".....Am I seeing things or did she just get up?"

"I'd rank this among the most strangly unique martial arts fights I've ever witnessed." Kick Ass said to Wendiu

"You're not seeing things and if experience has taught me this is where things get really interesting" Peng said to Hellin

"Oh my he's got her pissed now"Ip commented

"You mean Blaster Sergent?" Wendinu asked. "I've seen it before. Just a lot of energy blasts being thrown around. He at least seems to have some striking power, but he should have thrown her out of the ring when he had the chance. That mistake is going to cost him the fight."

"But can she even fight in her condition? He just beat her half to hell." Battler asked.

"This tournament is insane." Hellin commented. "No offense."

"Dude....Blaster....you blew off my clothes man. Not cool. You blasted me a lot. That is also not cool. And to top it all off you killed my buzz. That is very uncool. You have noooo idea how uncool that is. You were better off with me taking it easy on you. See, you've got my full attention now. This fight is about to get reeaaaalll violent."

Blaster Sergent scoffed but nevertheless took a stance. "BLASTER SERGENT KNOWS NO FEAR! BLASTER SERGENT'S OPPONENT IS WOUNDED WHILE BLASTER SERGENT STANDS STRONG! VICTORY IS ASSURED. PREPARE YOURSELF!"

"No fear huh? Well. I'll have to do something about that won't I?" Kong grinned. Smile

Blaster Sergent never saw her coming as she kicked him in the mouth, causing him to fall backwards and smash into the ring floor.
"Wasn't talking about the Sergant" Kick Ass grinned

"What you call weird I call a warm up"Peng said"No offense taken"

"What do you think Lee? Think she might give Mithan a fight?" Ip asked Lee who shrugged"Lets not count Blaster out just yet."

Sergent tried to pick himself up only for Kong to kick him up into the air. As he was flying up she leaped up and followed him and began to pummel him, hitting him dozens of times in mid-air. She then grabbed his head and slammed his head onto the ring floor again as she came back down.

The ref starts to make the count

"Stay down." Kong Warned.

"BLASTER...SERGENT...DOES.NOT.GO.DOWN!" He roared and stood up.

"...Fine. Be that way. I'll just have to beat some sense into you." She said and prepared to attack again.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Chou Blaster on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Lee: Well, this has been interesting so far. But Blaster guy is kinda getting on my nerves, in the way he talks.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:54 pm

OT: Once again Chou. Stop roleplaying my character. Not our but my character since I came up with the bio and did the majority of the work with him. If you're going to just let me know if it's ok first. Also Lee's not that judgemental so I'm going to have to have it that he didn't say that
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 am

Blaster Sergent changed his stance and raised his arms up high, his Ki began to build. "PREPARE YOURSELF KONG FOR BLASTER SERGENT'S SIGNATURE SUPER ATTACK OF DESTRUCTION!!"

Kong crossed her arms.

Aki stared. "Saaaayyyy..."

Blaster Sergent laughed. "YESSSS! ONCE YOU SEE THIS ATTACK YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY! NONE SURVIVE! NOWHERE TO RUN! NOWHERE TO HIIIIDDDEEEE!" He roared out as his Ki continued to build up. "PREPARE FOR YOUR DEMISE! NOWWW! FEEL MY POWER!" He brought his arms down and bent over and then abruptly stood back up and flexed his muscles again and again and again as his Ki swirled around him. His body started to shake. His muscles tightened.

"Lee.....do you feel that?" Aki asked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 am

Lee whistled impressivly"I have Aki. I definitly have"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 am

Legato wrote:Lee whistled impressivly"I have Aki. I definitly have"

Rebecca stood up. "So it wasn't just me..."

Hellin looked around. "Uh...Battler? Do you feel that? Cause I-"

"I TASTE that!"

Blaster Sergent's body began to shake and tremble as he laughed. He soon began to glow and flash lights.

"Ref. You may want to get away from the ring." Kong said.

"READY!" Blaster Sergent yelled out and did a few strange poses before finally gathering a massive amount of Ki into one hand and pulling his arm back to throw it.

"H-he's insane.....he's not actually going to use that is he?" Aki asked.

"SET!"

Kong got ready for it.

"GOOOOO: BOLT-PROTON-FLASH-BASH-ATOMIC-BANE-OMNI-KILLING-EXECUTIONER-EULOGY!!!!"
Blaster Sergent's feet broke the ring and he threw it forward. There was a blinding flash of light and then a dark red wave of energy rushed outward, several times his height, it even blew away some of the ring and continued onwards to hit the wall and blasting through it, causing an explosion that rocked the arena. Aki got in front of the waiting area and flexed and used her Ki to create a shield along with Lee.
The audience was protected by the energy shields that sprung up.
The ref was rescued by Ping, who casually strolled around like it was nothing.


Fuji and Charlie were chatting with Olivu when they heard it. "The hell was that? A bomb?" Fuji asked.

When it was all done, there was smoke everywhere.

"Everyone okay?" Aki asked.

"I'm good. You guys?" Battler asked.

"Peachy." Hellin said.


Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:10 am

Mmmmmm cliffhanger! Night guys! Also Guy Charlie is the one thats with Fuji and Olivu Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

No more Lee from me.It's okay. I'll just be the *Red Master* from Twilight of the Masters. (Which Lee, original Lee,not funny Lee comes from.) Not going to be Yellow Master,for he is a evil douche bag. So here we go; Shin.

IC:


:During the intense combat and the power play at hand, watching the energy field being rocked by the blast. Yet did not make a sound, noir moved. Standing tall and was not moving what so ever. He was 6'3. Had a green cape that fluttered during the energy attack, and a red mask.:

:Clothing was simply Green shirt and blue pants. He was Shin, master of the Surge Path school. His eyes shine yellow in the eye slits.:

"..... Interesting..." :Then looks to the others, recongizing others, but keeps his mouth shut.:

:As for what lays under the mask? That is for them to figure out.:

: Surge Path School is a energy art. Not just one's ki,but the glow of the sun that battery. Keep energy stored in his clothes! Also should be noted that his left arm was armored, with claws for fingers.:

:Ponders who he will be facing.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Legato wrote:Tournament Recap

http://i.imgur.com/Ub4Jy.png

This is the tournament as a whole actually. Also Mithan is the big bad of the tournament arc. Your character could be the villain of the next arc
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Wendinu will be..an antagonist at some points but not necessarily a big bad.

Speaking of whom...

"Jeeze....that was loud." Wendinu said and took out the ear plugs from ears. "I am so glad I had the foresight to bring these." She looked at all the smoke and dust. "Can you see?" She asked Kick-Ass.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:Tournament Recap

http://i.imgur.com/Ub4Jy.png

This is the tournament as a whole actually. Also Mithan is the big bad of the tournament arc. Your character could be the villain of the next arc

Going by Chou's description of him, he would be the perfect teacher for Blaster Sergent. Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:19 pm

As everyone picked themselves up, the smoke cleared. Part of the ring was indeed blown away and so was part of the wall. The shields around the audience held just fine.

Blaster Sergent was down on his hands and knees, covered in sweat, his entire body hurt. He was breathing hard now. He tried to stand up but fell back down. At first there was no sign of Kong.

"You...don't think that.." Battler started as he walked out and looked at hole in the wall.

Then they heard singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMgdRdyQHw

"What?"

"Where is she?" Hellin asked.

Blaster looked around and then looked over his shoulder.

Kong Jing Li was standing behind him safe and sound. "Hi Blaster! Missed me."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:33 pm

(She is no easy prey. Hell she is the predator now. That is the beauty to her style, she fakes weakness, only so it shines!)

:That was Shin's thoughts as he spoke out.: "That attack, really put him down, too much drain."

:The voice was totally manly, just oozes it despite wear a mask.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 am

"Never underestimate a drunken fighter"Kick Ass commented
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 am

Admin wrote:As everyone picked themselves up, the smoke cleared. Part of the ring was indeed blown away and so was part of the wall. The shields around the audience held just fine.

Blaster Sergent was down on his hands and knees, covered in sweat, his entire body hurt. He was breathing hard now. He tried to stand up but fell back down. At first there was no sign of Kong.

"You...don't think that.." Battler started as he walked out and looked at hole in the wall.

Then they heard singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMgdRdyQHw

"What?"

"Where is she?" Hellin asked.

Blaster looked around and then looked over his shoulder.

Kong Jing Li was standing behind him safe and sound. "Hi Blaster! Missed me."

"What the..." Battler observed. "Oh....I-I think I get it."

Aki smiled. "She's fast alright."

"What...but...how..."

Kong giggled. "Hey cool, you do have an indoor voice. Alright, it's simple: I just got behind you while you were getting ready to throw it. Don't get me wrong, your attack was super cool, suuuper cool. One of the best I've ever seen buuuuttt...sorry to tell you this, but it's too long. The name is too long, the charge up is too long and quite frankly you telegraphed the entire thing." She was suddenly behind him again. "If I wanted to...I could have torn you a new while you were charging it up. Instead, I just got behind you before you fired and watched the fireworks."

Blaster Sergent tried to stand but he was wiped. "Here." Kong said and grabbed him and lifted him up into the air. "Let me help." She then punched him across the ring and through the hole he had made into the wall. He hit the wall after it and was out like a light.

Kong then turned to the audience and bowed.

"Never underestimate a drunken fighter"Kick Ass commented

"Indeed." Wendinu nodded.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Chou Blaster on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

:Even though he was not with the bracket of this fighting contest, he still makes notes. Seeing how Blaster was defeated. His attack was impressive, but Kong had it right.:

:It takes way too long to be worth damn,unless your foe was say, crippled or immobile. Even then, depends on toughness of the target as well.:

:He sees the large Blaster man taken away due to the ring out/ko. He was there for a moment, then fades away.:

:Hewasso fast in his Star Steps, everything around was frozen in place to him. As he reachs the clinic and time was normal.:

:Blaster shows promise. Maybe he just needs the right kind of training. Surge Path might just help him out. As he waits, like a ninja or a shadow. Yeah something like that.:


Edit and notice: Twilight of the Masters(A dream I had.) Has three main schools that are left.Blue, Red,and Yellow (Prime colors.)

Thus Twilight because only one acting Master is left. (And had insane feats)

But yeah,

Lee(Blue)
Shin (Red)
Hao (Yellow)

They each have their clans special material.

Lee: Leviathan Fang: A magic chain Sword, that can extend. Never breaks either.

Shin: The Black Tome: Can access techniques of the fallen schools and enhances his Red Arts.

Said fallen houses? Green, Purple,Orange, White and Black.

That is why he was able to do that Step technique.

Yellow: Hao, master of yellow school. He is a bastard. Yellow school enslavesthe poor souls of those slain by the yellow master. Really strong and swift.

His item? The Belt of Heaven: It boosters his stats by *A LOT.* But yeah that is current set up so far.

Just speaking of original Lee, as Legato has control of Lee here.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Kong Jing Li walked into the waiting room. "Am I awesome or what?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 am

Admin wrote:Kong Jing Li walked into the waiting room. "Am I awesome or what?"

"I'll say." Battler nodded.

A second later she was in his face. "Hmmmmm.. .for a street kid, you're kinda cute."

"WHA?"
"WHAT!" Hellin glared.

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Kong Jing Li walked into the waiting room. "Am I awesome or what?"

"I'll say." Battler nodded.

A second later she was in his face. "Hmmmmm.. .for a street kid, you're kinda cute."

"WHA?"
"WHAT!" Hellin glared.


Kong burst out laughing and turned to the others. "So who's up next?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 am

"Um thanks for the save Mr..."

"Peng. No problem" Peng said to the ref then bowed to him and the ref did the same and went back to the ring as the announcer stepped up" Well that was something wasn't it folks! Kong Li now advanced to face Mithan in the next round! Up next we have Count Gaius "The Twister" Wolfcastle up against Hyperion!"

The lights go out then the spotlight is shown on the entrance ramp and the audience see a red carpet in place. A line of some of the most gorgeous women on the face of the earth walked out showering the carpet with rose petals then side by side they stood in line waiting for the main entrant



Twister walks out with his coat draped over him like a cape. The women smiled and bowed their heads to him while walking by and Twister acknowledged. The lights came on fully as he entered the ring. He pulled out two rose flowers. He handed one to the announcer who blushed at his presence then one to the ref"Regardless of the situation I do trust that you call the match fairly"

"You can count on me sir" The ref said bewildered at what was given him(Does smell nice though)


Twister said then he took off his coat. One of the women arrived and took it and he offered a rose to her"Thank you my lady"



"8 out of 10 on the entrance. Shows an elegant flavor, the music's has a grace like appeal, and admire the modesty towards the officials. Name's catchy also. Seen him before?" Kick Ass asked
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 am

Tounament Update!!!

http://i.imgur.com/nNgfV.png
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Legato wrote:"Um thanks for the save Mr..."

"Peng. No problem" Peng said to the ref then bowed to him and the ref did the same and went back to the ring as the announcer stepped up" Well that was something wasn't it folks! Kong Li now advanced to face Mithan in the next round! Up next we have Count Gaius "The Twister" Wolfcastle up against Hyperion!"

The lights go out then the spotlight is shown on the entrance ramp and the audience see a red carpet in place. A line of some of the most gorgeous women on the face of the earth walked out showering the carpet with rose petals then side by side they stood in line waiting for the main entrant



Twister walks out with his coat draped over him like a cape. The women smiled and bowed their heads to him while walking by and Twister acknowledged. The lights came on fully as he entered the ring. He pulled out two rose flowers. He handed one to the announcer who blushed at his presence then one to the ref"Regardless of the situation I do trust that you call the match fairly"

"You can count on me sir" The ref said bewildered at what was given him(Does smell nice though)


Twister said then he took off his coat. One of the women arrived and took it and he offered a rose to her"Thank you my lady"



"8 out of 10 on the entrance. Shows an elegant flavor, the music's has a grace like appeal, and admire the modesty towards the officials. Name's catchy also. Seen him before?" Kick Ass asked

Kong wished the others luck and left to go change clothes and get something to drink.

"Woah......he's....hot."
Battler looked at Hellin. "He's not that great."

"At a few prize fights yeah. Trust me when I say he's earned his name. Hyperion is one for one hell of a fight." Wendinu nodded.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

After changing clothes and cleaning up, Kong Jing Li headed down for a drink in the bar. She made her order when she saw a familiar face. "Well, hello muscles." She said to Mathias.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:05 am

Admin wrote:After changing clothes and cleaning up, Kong Jing Li headed down for a drink in the bar. She made her order when she saw a familiar face. "Well, hello muscles." She said to Mathias.

Mathias looked at her then gave her a nod of acknowledgement.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum