ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 13 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Frog whistled at this latest development in the match. "Man, this is definitely gonna have a good ending. Want to see if I'm right though" he'd tell no one in particular

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Frog walked off, hearing K.A. talk with his master. Their banter kind of reminded him of the sharp and pointed dialogue he had with The Zookeeper/Grandmaster. He then squatted down, and leapt into the air, disappearing into the horizon before arriving at the edge of the stadium, crouched at the top while watching this current fight. He looked around for a server and saw a man giving out drinks. Frog's tongue darted out and yanked a few, winking at the man.

"Man, humans are a lot better nowadays" he'd whisper. "Sweet thang on the left is the gal I saw with Lee, sweetcheeks is the one on the right and reminds me of someone a bit too well" he'd mutter.
"Hey now" Ip interrupted" Don't refer to Honey as sweetcheeks"
Frog raised an eyebrow. "I mean it as a term of endearment, a nickname almost" Frog would say, putting his hands up and looking playful. "I mean her name is Honey and she seems like a very sweet girl, I mean with how she stood by her man Lee and all. I had a girl like that, KINDA but that's neither here nor there so what's wrong with me giving her such a nickname?" he'd ask Ip, perched over his chair, squatting in frog position
"Oh right" Ip said" Apologies for the misunderstanding"
Frog patted Ip on the back, smiling at him. "S'ok kid, different time and all y'know? Gotta remember I ain't from this decade, or the past few" he'd say before looking over at the vender, yanking a thing of popcorn. "This looks delicious!" he'd exclaim, eating the whole thing before looking at Ip. "Y'want me to get you one kid?"
" Nah I'm good" Ip responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Frog walked off, hearing K.A. talk with his master. Their banter kind of reminded him of the sharp and pointed dialogue he had with The Zookeeper/Grandmaster. He then squatted down, and leapt into the air, disappearing into the horizon before arriving at the edge of the stadium, crouched at the top while watching this current fight. He looked around for a server and saw a man giving out drinks. Frog's tongue darted out and yanked a few, winking at the man.

"Man, humans are a lot better nowadays" he'd whisper. "Sweet thang on the left is the gal I saw with Lee, sweetcheeks is the one on the right and reminds me of someone a bit too well" he'd mutter.
"Hey now" Ip interrupted" Don't refer to Honey as sweetcheeks"
Frog raised an eyebrow. "I mean it as a term of endearment, a nickname almost" Frog would say, putting his hands up and looking playful. "I mean her name is Honey and she seems like a very sweet girl, I mean with how she stood by her man Lee and all. I had a girl like that, KINDA but that's neither here nor there so what's wrong with me giving her such a nickname?" he'd ask Ip, perched over his chair, squatting in frog position
"Oh right" Ip said" Apologies for the misunderstanding"
Frog patted Ip on the back, smiling at him. "S'ok kid, different time and all y'know? Gotta remember I ain't from this decade, or the past few" he'd say before looking over at the vender, yanking a thing of popcorn. "This looks delicious!" he'd exclaim, eating the whole thing before looking at Ip. "Y'want me to get you one kid?"
" Nah I'm good" Ip responded
Frog shrugged. "Suit yourse-OHSH(#)#" Frog would say, hopping away as he looked over in the distance.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

OT: Thats right folks!!! Planet Sunshine is back!!!
OT: Sweeeet!

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

Aki was smiling as she walked to the stage with Honey. They bumped fists.
Honey smiled then bumped fist with Akimoto

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

Lee looked at Ip" How do you know"

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"
"And now....let the match begin!"

"Do your thing Sis!" Fuji cheered.

"Sweet, chick fight." Battler grinned.
Hellin punched him in the arm lightly.

Aki kicked at the side of her leg.
Twister watched the fight with interest

Honey jumped then countered the sweep with a spin kick to the face
Akimoto leaned back to avoid it and punched her but Honey blocked t and tried to throw her but Aki landed on her feet and rushed Honey and kicked her face. Honey recovered and blocked and evaded her attacks until she could land a palm strike on Aki's face.
It rocked Akimoto but she kept her feet planted and she then swatted the punch away then punched Honey in the ribs then what followed next is a series of punches between the two of them that started at regular speed then increased till it became faster than the human eye can detect
Battler rubbed his cheek.
"Are you okay?" Hellen asked.
"Totally." He insisted.

After a clash of blurred fists, Aki blocked a punch and moved in fast and elbowed her in the mouth and struck at her with a palm strike as she moved closer. Honey grabbed her wrist though and grabbed at her but Aki grabbed her other wrist. The two grappled with each other as each of them tried to sweep the other. Honey stepped on her foot and then turned and spun to the side and threw Aki away. Aki flew head over heel but landed on her feet and threw out three quick kicks at Honey's chest and face. Honey blocked two kicks and then struck her foot at the third kick, sending Aki spinning away. Aki slid across the ring and looked back up as Honey was rushing her and Aki slid at her feet but Honey flipped over her. Aki stood back up and turned around in time to block a kick from Honey and then sweeped her. Honey pushed up off of her hand and sprung back up but Aki was running over to her already and attacked with a fury of strikes. Honey them until Aki kneed her in the chest and knocked her backwards through the air and Aki jumped after her and landed three kicks on Honey, sending her flying across the ring.

Her fingers digged into the ring and it prevented her from falling out. She looked behind to see her feet were nearing the end of the ring"Close one" Honey said" Been upping your training I see" Honey then shoots at her like a bullet then she spins around and around, creating a Cyclone Bullet. Aki barely kept her balance from the wind and she was struck by Honey

more_horiz

OT: Speaking of fight scenes.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t69p195-nucau-doughboy
Cool 

IC:
Legato wrote:

Her fingers digged into the ring and it prevented her from falling out. She looked behind to see her feet were nearing the end of the ring"Close one" Honey said" Been upping your training I see" Honey then shoots at her like a bullet then she spins around and around, creating a Cyclone Bullet. Aki barely kept her balance from the wind and she was struck by Honey

The wind was intense enough on it's own but the strike from Honey was enough to blow Aki across the ring and almost out of it. Aki dug in her feet so much they broke into the ring and she was able to stay in the ring. After making several rapid arm movements, she sent out a Chi Wave that knocked back Honey and dispersed the wind. "Of course. I'm not gonna let you beat me that easily." Aki grinned and lept at Honey, her body glowing with Chi.

more_horiz

"Oooh that's a clever tactic, I like the thought behind it but your honey Honey seems like a smart enough gal that she can exploit the one flaw Aki's displaying. I mean after what I saw with you I figured your girl probably got quite a bit of martial arts prowess, unless you're into those non fighting types" Lee Coqui aka Frog would say, a mustache, shades and a beanie on, the mustache obviously fake and lord knows where he got the beanie and the shades. He then tongue yanked some popcorn, holding it over his forehead

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Oooh that's a clever tactic, I like the thought behind it but your honey Honey seems like a smart enough gal that she can exploit the one flaw Aki's displaying. I mean after what I saw with you I figured your girl probably got quite a bit of martial arts prowess, unless you're into those non fighting types" Lee Coqui aka Frog would say, a mustache, shades and a beanie on, the mustache obviously fake and lord knows where he got the beanie and the shades. He then tongue yanked some popcorn, holding it over his forehead

The wind was intense enough on it's own but the strike from Honey was enough to blow Aki across the ring and almost out of it. Aki dug in her feet so much they broke into the ring and she was able to stay in the ring. After making several rapid arm movements, she sent out a Chi Wave that knocked back Honey and dispersed the wind. "Of course. I'm not gonna let you beat me that easily." Aki grinned and lept at Honey, her body glowing with Chi.

"This is one amazing fight." Battler agreed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lee looked over to Battler. "Who you got scrapper? I'm interested to hear your thoughts"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Cool 

IC:
Legato wrote:

Honey smiled" Now this is what I'm talking about!!!" Honey's eyes start to glow as Chi energy surged within her and she then charged at Honey. Both of their fist clashed and the ring is engulfed in a large burst of Chi energy the both of them unleashed a series of rapid punches as the ring still is englufed in mystical Chi. The flurry of punches ended when both Honey and Aki landed their respective punch at eachother but they didn't budge.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lee looked over to Battler. "Who you got scrapper? I'm interested to hear your thoughts"

Battler flipped a coin. Tails. "Well, I guess I'll go with Honey then. Truth is though, a fight like this could go either way. I have a feeling that the ring is going to get smashed again."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cool 

IC:
Legato wrote:

Honey smiled" Now this is what I'm talking about!!!" Honey's eyes start to glow as Chi energy surged within her and she then charged at Honey. Both of their fist clashed and the ring is engulfed in a large burst of Chi energy the both of them unleashed a series of rapid punches as the ring still is englufed in mystical Chi. The flurry of punches ended when both Honey and Aki landed their respective punch at eachother but they didn't budge.

"That felt good." Aki smiled and turned and karate chopped at the back of her neck but Honey dodged and attempted an uppercut but Aki blocked it with her hand and kneed her in the face only Honey to block it with her arm and then Aki struck her in the face with her free hand with enough force to send Honey flying only for Honey to spin and kick her in the face and knocking Aki backwards. Aki and Honey both recovered in seconds and rushed each other again and utilized quick combination attacks to strike at and counter one another in a splendid array of kicks, punches, throws and counters. Managing to grab onto her, Honey turned and threw Aki over her shoulder. Aki flipped and spun in mid-air and landed on her feet facing Honey who was flipping in the air and flying right at her. Honey went for an axe-kick only for Aki to duck it and flip forward to attack with her own but Honey landed on her hands and tucked her head to avoid Aki's kick and then grabbed Aki with her legs and threw her across the ring. Aki rolled along the ground and dug her fingers into the ring to stop herself and she looked up to see Honey flying at her and kicking Aki across the face twice. Before she could land a third kick though, Aki grabbed Honey's leg and turned and tossed her so that Honey hit the ring hard and bounced across it on her face. She shook it off but she was then by a Chi Wave from Aki.

more_horiz
Lee smiled as he watches both Aki and Honey fight, he heard a voice behind him say

"Exquisite aren't they"

He looked to see Twister observing the fight" That they are" he then returned his attention to the fight" Pretty impressive showing you had awhile back. How did things work out between you and the scientist?"

"Pretty well" Twister smiled" Offered her a job in my company, she could go far with her talent"

"Pretty bold on her part" Lee said and Twister nods" Don't know if you know it but alot of combatants here have their sights on you. You've developed quite a reputation and they want to see if they can put that to the test"

"Story of my life as of late" Lee said

"Heard about someone posing as you. How did that turn out" Twister asked

"Sort of like you. We worked things out and he's a new ally now" Lee said

"Thats good to hear" Twister said"One needs more allies than enemies"

"So whatabout you? Also want to put my reputation to the test" Lee asked

"There are several things about you I'm interested in and testing out your reputation isn't one of them. " Lee looked and sees Twister present him a rose" Um....I appreciate this but I'm spoken for"

"Think of this as a token of respect, from one fighter to another" Twister said, Lee pondered then accepted the rose"Thanks"

Twister smiled then nods and took his leave

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lee smiled as he watches both Aki and Honey fight, he heard a voice behind him say

"Exquisite aren't they"

He looked to see Twister observing the fight" That they are" he then returned his attention to the fight" Pretty impressive showing you had awhile back. How did things work out between you and the scientist?"

"Pretty well" Twister smiled" Offered her a job in my company, she could go far with her talent"

"Pretty bold on her part" Lee said and Twister nods" Don't know if you know it but alot of combatants here have their sights on you. You've developed quite a reputation and they want to see if they can put that to the test"

"There are several things about you I'm interested in and testing out your reputation isn't one of them. " Lee looked and sees Twister present him a rose" Um....I appreciate this but I'm spoken for"

"Think of this as a token of respect, from one fighter to another" Twister said, Lee pondered then accepted the rose"Thanks"

"Nice job man." Battler joked from behind him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

Lee looked up then tapped the left side of his ear" Got something on the side of your ear there"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

Lee looked up then tapped the left side of his ear" Got something on the side of your ear there"

"Huh? Really?" Battler reached up to touch it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

As he did he managed to retrieve a rose, just as similar a the one Lee got

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

"Even though he got the details wrong-I wasn't posing as you, I ain't even know there was a you-he seems friendly. Though it's the friendly ones that are the most pushy" Lee would say, his voice sounding as if he'd experienced such a thing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

"Huh...I...is the one you had?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

" Puzzles me also. In my experience it's best to just roll with it." He looked at the audience"Same goes for you guys watching this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

" Puzzles me also. In my experience it's best to just roll with it." He looked at the audience"Same goes for you guys watching this"

Battler shrugged. "Fine with me."

"Hey guys, have I missed anything?" Hellin asked as she arrived back with a drink.

"Just getting started."

"Sweet." She sat down next to him. "And...heeeyyy...that for me?"

"Uh..."

Hellin accepted the rose and smelled it. "Thanks Battler."

"..You're welcome."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

"Hey guys, have I missed anything?" Hellin asked as she arrived back with a drink.

"Just getting started."

"Sweet."  She sat down next to him. "And...heeeyyy...that for me?"

"Uh..."

"..You're welcome."

OT: Caught the Austin Powers shout out? Wink 

Lee smiled then pats Battler on the shoulder then continues watching Honey and Aki's fight

OT: TBC tomorrow!! Sleep 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exquisite aren't they"

"Just getting started."

"Sweet."  She sat down next to him. "And...heeeyyy...that for me?"

"Uh..."

"..You're welcome."
OT: Caught the Austin Powers shout out? Wink 

Lee smiled then pats Battler on the shoulder then continues watching Honey and Aki's fight

OT: TBC tomorrow!! Sleep 

OT: Yep, clever.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cool 

IC:
Legato wrote:

"That felt good." Aki smiled and turned and karate chopped at the back of her neck but Honey dodged and attempted an uppercut but Aki blocked it with her hand and kneed her in the face only Honey to block it with her arm and then Aki struck her in the face with her free hand with enough force to send Honey flying only for Honey to spin and kick her in the face and knocking Aki backwards. Aki and Honey both recovered in seconds and rushed each other again and utilized quick combination attacks to strike at and counter one another in a splendid array of kicks, punches, throws and counters. Managing to grab onto her, Honey turned and threw Aki over her shoulder. Aki flipped and spun in mid-air and landed on her feet facing Honey who was flipping in the air and flying right at her. Honey went for an axe-kick only for Aki to duck it and flip forward to attack with her own but Honey landed on her hands and tucked her head to avoid Aki's kick and then grabbed Aki with her legs and threw her across the ring. Aki rolled along the ground and dug her fingers into the ring to stop herself and she looked up to see Honey flying at her and kicking Aki across the face twice. Before she could land a third kick though, Aki grabbed Honey's leg and turned and tossed her so that Honey hit the ring hard and bounced across it on her face. She shook it off but she was then by a Chi Wave from Aki.

Basketball 
bounce 

more_horiz
Honey outstretched her hands and blocked the chi attack, she gritted her teeth as her hands stinged a little(She's improving, good to know). Honey blitzed over Aki and she braced herself as she prepares for an attack then she's surprised to see Honey vanish. Before she could react she took a spin kick to the side of her face then Honey reappeared infront of her and gave her a series of punching combos, some in the stomach and some in the upper body then Aki recovered enough to block the attacks then Honey did a sweep attack. It took Aki off her feet then Honey kicked Aki in the stomach.

Aki recovers and she twirls and lands on the ground feet first. She sees Honey blitzing at her then she blinked to see three of them charging at her. To some it may look like a duplication attack but Honey actually was moving so fast that to the person seeing it looked like they're facing more than one person.

Aki spins then kicks one in the stomach, she ducks a punch from another but catches a knee to the face. She catches Honey's leg and kicks her across the ring, that Honey vanishes then she blocks both kick attacks and procceds to elbow them in the stomach. As they vanish she sees Honey blitzing towards her. Honey's eyes glowing with chi energy and she raised her fist that also appeared to be glowing. She caught Honey's wrist with both hands. They started to sting due to the high amount of chi energy. Aki notices something is off as she looked at Honey's expression. Honey fired hit Aki as she unleashed her chi energy that was flowing within her fist.

Aki flew then she hits the ground, clutching her ribs. She heard Honey's voice say to her" Consider yourself lucky I was holding back"

" I never asked you to" Aki gritted her teeth as she gets up

"I know this is a tournament but as a friend you have to trust that I can take whatever you can dish out" Aki said as she is fully on her feet. She gets in a fighting stanch and raised both her arms up in a X symbol

Honey smiled in acknowledgment to Aki's offer and she balled her fist then raised them up in a fighting stance of her own.

"Seal of Life" The wind starts to pick up and swirl around Aki sparks of chi energy flows around her"OPEN!!!" Her eyes turned pure white then she blitzed at Honey who caught a punch to the stomach. She's then rocked with a uppercut to the jaw.

She land on the ground and gave combo punches to Honey's upper and lower body. She finds herself backed towards the edge of the ring. She plants her feet on the ring then her eyes started to glow again. She punched Aki to the chest with a force so powerful that it sent a wave of chi energy all over the place.

Aki skidded across the ring then she hears Honey saying" You want me to go all out? Then allow me to grant you you're wish" As they blitzed at eachother the two martial artist clashed

At the Phoenix Medical Ward

Charlie is seen cheering Aki and Honey on as him and the others are enjoying their fight fully

"Who do you got for this one" Dai Li asked Charlie

"Doesn't matter who wins as long as both provide a good fight" Charlie smiled as Olivu laughed then gritted his teeth while doing so" So right Charlie"

"This combines my two favorite things" Crazy Rhino said" Martial arts and a good Girl Fight"

"Hey!" Olivu said" I like a good girl fight as much as the next guy but those two deserve proper respect"

"He has a good point" Dai Li said" As fighters we should honor the two combatants in the ring"

Punch after punch and kick after kick is thrown then blocked and countered. Aki delivered a sweep then Honey jumped and prepare to deliver a punch to Aki's face. Aki blocked then was struck with a knee to the stomach then she countered with an elbow strike to the face. Honey recovered then she delivered a double stomp to Aki's face.

She twirls in the air then delivers a spin kick but Aki recovers and gave one of her own.

Both of them skidded across the ring but while teetering to the edge they didn't get a ring out. Both of them got up. They stared at eachother and gave a respectfull nod and charged at eachother again.

OT: Bring us home Guy Very Happy 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply