ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Just fine" She said picking up her books"Name's Jubilation Lee"

Natasha had just got ready for cheerleading practice, she sees Lady Loki who had opened her locker and examines her uniform, her eyes shined brightly then a glow surrounded her and as it disappeared she examins the uniform" The colors could use some fine tuning but outside of that it looks decent"

"What kind of magic is that? I know it's not mystic as mystical magic is more on the spiritual side" Natasha said

"Transitional magic, a subform of Transmutation magic" Lady Loki said closing her locker and uttered a protection spell around it"You know magic pretty well"

"It's required in the field I'm in" Natasha said

"Really? What kind of field is that?" Lady Loki asked

"The kind where I go to do different places and learn their cultures and practices" Natasha said" Inbetween the usual homework and other school activities"

Fred knelt down and helped her with the books. "Freddy Dukes. You uh, going to gym?"

Thor place down Mjolnir in his gym locker. None but the worthy could lift it so there wouldn't be a problem. Besides, the class would be more fair to the other students if he didn't use it.

"You see? I knew you would make friends quickly brother!" Thor smiled as he walked over to him and Wade.

"Yes brother I have, just don't rub it in" Loki said

Kurt uttered something in german as he sees Thor"That guy's huge!"

"Mind repeating that Kurt so that the people in the girls locker room could hear also"Logan said

Deadpool looked around"Hmm. I don't see Fred anywhere"

Groovy. Cool

IC: In the girl's locker room, Laura giggled as she heard Kurt.

Fred walked into the locker room. "I'm here, I'm here! Just got a little lost." He quickly changed. "Sooo....uhmmm...hi. Fred Dukes."

"Greetings Dukes. I am Thor, this is my brother Loki and our friends Wade and Kurt."

"Whats so funny?" Lady Loki asked Laura

"Hi" Kurt smiled and waved at Fred

"We've met" Deadpool fist pumped Fred

(For some reason I've missed Volstagg) Loki thought to himself then said to Fred"Salutations"

At advanced trigonometry their teacher arrived in the class"Good morning students and welcome to Advanced Trigonometry. To the new students the name's Victor Von Doom, not Victor Van Damme, and I'll be your student teacher for this class"

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 3 Hijika10

Susan Storm smiled and waved at Victor who smiled in return and nods with acknowledgement

(Victor Von Doom. I've heard of him. His accomplishments in the field of science are incredible.) Reed thought to himself.

Laura smiled and whispered into her ear before heading out to the gymnasium.

"Sup man?" Fred asked Wade.

Lady Loki smiled then laughed at Laura's comment

" I'd like for you to go to your assigned computers and log in, your individual username and password are located next to the keyboard. If you need any assistance in logging on Ms.Storm would assist you. Once you've logged on then proceed to your course study and onto the first chapter of the topic" Victor motioned to the glowing title presented to the class

Physical Education

The gym that the male students entered looked more than your standard gym, the surroundings is equipped with technology, dontated from both Stark Industries and Red Dragon Industries, advanced beyond the usual tech. Their instructor stepped on a oval shaped ring and began her introduction

"I'd consider it a privilage to be your teacher, I'll throw everything at you, everything that I've learned from my mentors and my past experiences on the field. Which I'll pass onto you. Combat is about taking a battle in your advantage, no matter how the odds are stacked against you one must always find a way to make a disadvantage into an advantage"

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 3 Izumi-10

"I'd like a sparring partner" She notices Thor among the class" You there, front and center"

Thor smiled. "Certainly madam!" He walked forward and offered his hand. "Thor Odinson. It is pleasure to meet thee and I hope that we may have a good fight."

(Thee? Who says Thee?) Fred decided it wasn't a big deal and turned to Loki. "50 on the gym lady."

Reed was already in and reading the first chapter as per the instructions.

Pietro Maximoff tapped his finger on his textbook as the class passed by slooooooowwwwlyyy

"Izumi Kudo, Silver Hawk to the known public" Izumi shook his hand"Not often I have a student this eager for sparring" she activated The Khazan Arena as the black oval shaped mat they're standing on glows

"Thanks but not necessary, money's not what I'm seeking in this session" Loki said(If she bested Odinson in combat then my day will be complete)

Wanda Maximoff yawned then placed her hand on the textbook, her eyes glowed and she picked up all the knowledge she gathers from the book, shaking her head at her brother's diligent reading

Victor lectures on the subject on Power Armor and it's limitations by using Trigonometry to discuss it, the first lesson involves alitude limitations

Reed saw Tony Stark in the class out of the corner of his eye and then looked back to the lecture, typing up notes as they listened to Victor.

Outside at the football field, Erik Magnus Lensherr had himself a free period so he was focusing his attention on the bleachers and attempting to bend them. Soon, they bent and crumpled as his magnetic powers commanded.

Fred nodded and turned his attention back to the fight.

"Fantastic." Thor said. He held up his fists. "I am ready when you are."

(One time, he just cant let that one time go!)Tony thought to himself while continuing his studies

"Someone might need that" Xavier approached Erik

(Go big viking guy! Go sexy PE Teacher Lady!!) Deadpool thought to himself

Izumi nods then she holds up her fist, focusing on Thor's fighting stance

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Natasha had just got ready for cheerleading practice, she sees Lady Loki who had opened her locker and examines her uniform, her eyes shined brightly then a glow surrounded her and as it disappeared she examins the uniform" The colors could use some fine tuning but outside of that it looks decent"

"What kind of magic is that? I know it's not mystic as mystical magic is more on the spiritual side" Natasha said

"Transitional magic, a subform of Transmutation magic" Lady Loki said closing her locker and uttered a protection spell around it"You know magic pretty well"

"The kind where I go to do different places and learn their cultures and practices" Natasha said" Inbetween the usual homework and other school activities"

Fred knelt down and helped her with the books. "Freddy Dukes. You uh, going to gym?"

Thor place down Mjolnir in his gym locker. None but the worthy could lift it so there wouldn't be a problem. Besides, the class would be more fair to the other students if he didn't use it.

"You see? I knew you would make friends quickly brother!" Thor smiled as he walked over to him and Wade.

"Mind repeating that Kurt so that the people in the girls locker room could hear also"Logan said

Groovy. Cool

Fred walked into the locker room. "I'm here, I'm here! Just got a little lost." He quickly changed. "Sooo....uhmmm...hi. Fred Dukes."

"Greetings Dukes. I am Thor, this is my brother Loki and our friends Wade and Kurt."

(For some reason I've missed Volstagg) Loki thought to himself then said to Fred"Salutations"

At advanced trigonometry their teacher arrived in the class"Good morning students and welcome to Advanced Trigonometry. To the new students the name's Victor Von Doom, not Victor Van Damme, and I'll be your student teacher for this class"

Susan Storm smiled and waved at Victor who smiled in return and nods with acknowledgement

(Victor Von Doom. I've heard of him. His accomplishments in the field of science are incredible.) Reed thought to himself.

" I'd like for you to go to your assigned computers and log in, your individual username and password are located next to the keyboard. If you need any assistance in logging on Ms.Storm would assist you. Once you've logged on then proceed to your course study and onto the first chapter of the topic" Victor motioned to the glowing title presented to the class

Physical Education

The gym that the male students entered looked more than your standard gym, the surroundings is equipped with technology, dontated from both Stark Industries and Red Dragon Industries, advanced beyond the usual tech. Their instructor stepped on a oval shaped ring and began her introduction

"I'd consider it a privilage to be your teacher, I'll throw everything at you, everything that I've learned from my mentors and my past experiences on the field. Which I'll pass onto you. Combat is about taking a battle in your advantage, no matter how the odds are stacked against you one must always find a way to make a disadvantage into an advantage"

"I'd like a sparring partner" She notices Thor among the class" You there, front and center"

Thor smiled. "Certainly madam!" He walked forward and offered his hand. "Thor Odinson. It is pleasure to meet thee and I hope that we may have a good fight."

(Thee? Who says Thee?) Fred decided it wasn't a big deal and turned to Loki. "50 on the gym lady."

Pietro Maximoff tapped his finger on his textbook as the class passed by slooooooowwwwlyyy

"Izumi Kudo, Silver Hawk to the known public" Izumi shook his hand"Not often I have a student this eager for sparring" she activated The Khazan Arena as the black oval shaped mat they're standing on glows

"Thanks but not necessary, money's not what I'm seeking in this session" Loki said(If she bested Odinson in combat then my day will be complete)

Wanda Maximoff yawned then placed her hand on the textbook, her eyes glowed and she picked up all the knowledge she gathers from the book, shaking her head at her brother's diligent reading

Victor lectures on the subject on Power Armor and it's limitations by using Trigonometry to discuss it, the first lesson involves alitude limitations

Reed saw Tony Stark in the class out of the corner of his eye and then looked back to the lecture, typing up notes as they listened to Victor.

Outside at the football field, Erik Magnus Lensherr had himself a free period so he was focusing his attention on the bleachers and attempting to bend them. Soon, they bent and crumpled as his magnetic powers commanded.

(One time, he just cant let that one time go!)Tony thought to himself while continuing his studies

"I will put it back together." Magnus said. "By the way, at orientation today, I had a strange sensation. There was a metal in that room, a metal I had never sensed before. Coming from two, maybe three people. It was rather odd."

Thor inched closer to her and then punched forward, holding back the majority of his strength. It was just a quick jab to gauge his opponent.

Reed looked at the notes closely as he took them. (Say....when looking at these closer, it appears to me as if he is describing a specific armor's make up...I wonder, what would be the best way to power a suit like this?) Reed thought of at least 36 possibilities, including car batteries, cosmic energies from space, gamma radiation, xenothium ore, and many others.

As Bruce Banner was taking his notes, he could almost hear the other guy snoring in his head.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

Physical Education

"I will put it back together." Magnus said. "By the way, at orientation today, I had a strange sensation. There was a metal in that room, a metal I had never sensed before. Coming from two, maybe three people. It was rather odd."

Thor inched closer to her and then punched forward, holding back the majority of his strength. It was just a quick jab to gauge his opponent.

Reed looked at the notes closely as he took them. (Say....when looking at these closer, it appears to me as if he is describing a specific armor's make up...I wonder, what would be the best way to power a suit like this?) Reed thought of at least 36 possibilities, including car batteries, cosmic energies from space, gamma radiation, xenothium ore, and many others.

As Bruce Banner was taking his notes, he could almost hear the other guy snoring in his head.

"Really?" Xavier asked intrigued by this revelation"You know who it was?"

Izumi manuvered her left arm to deflect the jab then she counters with a overhand right to the face but Thor ducked and she quickly grabbed Thor and judo tossed him on the mat.

"Two points goes to the Sexy PE Teacher Lady!!" Deadpool declared raising his fist in the air

"Nice defense against my counter" Izumi said to Thor and stood up, helped him up as she does so"Can anyone tell me what he did wrong"

Loki raised his hand with a grin on his face" Rushed into battle without strategic thinking(as usual) and held back against mentor due to her attractive feminine features"

"Simply put, he allowed me to exploit a flaw and use it to gain a combative advantage" Izumi stated

more_horiz
Bruce sighed at the other guy's response and continued writing taking notes

Justin Hammer took out his inhaler then activated it after putting it in his mouth then continued taking notes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Izumi manuvered her left arm to deflect the jab then she counters with a overhand right to the face but Thor ducked and she quickly grabbed Thor and judo tossed him on the mat.

"Two points goes to the Sexy PE Teacher Lady!!" Deadpool declared raising his fist in the air

"Nice defense against my counter" Izumi said to Thor and stood up, helped him up as she does so"Can anyone tell me what he did wrong"

Loki raised his hand with a grin on his face" Rushed into battle without strategic thinking(as usual) and held back against mentor due to her attractive feminine features"

"Simply put, he allowed me to exploit a flaw and use it to gain a combative advantage" Izumi stated

Justin Hammer took out his inhaler then activated it after putting it in his mouth then continued taking notes

Thor laughed. "Indeed, the fault was mine own. An excellent maneuver Miss Kudo!" He thought about it. "Was that...Judo?"

Erik thought about it. "I didn't get a good look but...they were both sitting close to...I believe it was Wade Wilson. One of them, a young man, had a rather unique hair style...I'd know him if I saw him again." He finished bending the bleachers and then re-bended them if you will, putting them back in place and back in shape. "Ahhh, so much more pleasant then practicing in that scrapyard."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thor laughed. "Indeed, the fault was mine own. An excellent maneuver Miss Kudo!" He thought about it. "Was that...Judo?"

Erik thought about it. "I didn't get a good look but...they were both sitting close to...I believe it was Wade Wilson. One of them, a young man, had a rather unique hair style...I'd know him if I saw him again." He finished bending the bleachers and then re-bended them if you will, putting them back in place and back in shape. "Ahhh, so much more pleasant then practicing in that scrapyard."

"That it was" Izumi responded

"Your powers have been improving greatky" Xavier complemented

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"All the time. I making new leaps every day Charles." He turned to his old friend. "Yourself?"

"I thought I recognized it. I wrestled with a strong man during a visit to Greece who used the style."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ComicBook/TheIncredibleHercules?from=Main.TheIncredibleHercules

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"All the time. I making new leaps every day Charles." He turned to his old friend. "Yourself?"

"I thought I recognized it. I wrestled with a strong man during a visit to Greece who used the style."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ComicBook/TheIncredibleHercules?from=Main.TheIncredibleHercules

"I've learn how to freeze time, it took a few steps, I've started with flies flying around the trash bens then on much larger targets like animals. Haven't studied it on humans yet" Xavier said

"Intriguing. Might have to tell me more of that someday" Izumi said escorting Thor off the mat then motioned to Logan" You're up next"

"*cough*Teachers Pet*cough*" Deadpool said then whistles as Logan glared at him while he stepped on the mat" You too Freddie. The both of you will be sparring"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I've learn how to freeze time, it took a few steps, I've started with flies flying around the trash bens then on much larger targets like animals. Haven't studied it on humans yet" Xavier said

"Intriguing. Might have to tell me more of that someday" Izumi said escorting Thor off the mat then motioned to Logan" You're up next"

"*cough*Teachers Pet*cough*" Deadpool said then whistles as Logan glared at him while he stepped on the mat" You too Freddie. The both of you will be sparring"

"You sure?" Freddie asked as he walked to the mat. "I don't want to hurt the little guy."

"It's not him you have to worry about." Laura smirked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You sure?" Freddie asked as he walked to the mat. "I don't want to hurt the little guy."

"Lets get to it Bub. We don't have all day" Logan said putting his fist up

Outside during practice Clint was viewing the reassembly of the school benches"Neat" he spots Jubilee with viewing it with her video camera"Whats the occasion?"

"It's for my Vid-log" Jubilee responded

"Caught anythin interesting off of that?" Clint asked

"Yep" Jubilee nods then Clint grabbed the camera"Hey!" Jubilee reaches out and Clint held the camera up in the air"Settle down" he says as Jubilee jumps in the air after it"Just want to see what you have here"

"You could have asked you know"Jubilee said while she watches Clint view the past recordings

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Outside during practice Clint was viewing the reassembly of the school benches"Neat" he spots Jubilee with viewing it with her video camera"Whats the occasion?"

"Yep" Jubilee nods then Clint grabbed the camera"Hey!" Jubilee reaches out and Clint held the camera up in the air"Settle down" he says as Jubilee jumps in the air after it"Just want to see what you have here"

"You could have asked you know"Jubilee said while she watches Clint view the past recordings

Fred glared down at him. "Did you just call me...Blob?"

Erik turned to them. "Ahhh...her...Jubilation Lee if I remember right and Clint Barton." He turned to Charles. "Remind me, what is her power exactly?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Erik turned to them. "Ahhh...her...Jubilation Lee if I remember right and Clint Barton." He turned to Charles. "Remind me, what is her power exactly?"

"That he did!!" Deadpool called out

"You are so dead after this session"Logan growled then looked at Fred" Look bub I.."

"Able to generate bright bursts of multi-colored energy plasmoids from her fingertips I believe" Xavier responded

Clint looked at the previous recordings on the camera he sees the orientation"I'd be careful walking around and recording stuff, don't want people to assume you're a weirdo." He raised an eyebrow at the backside shot of Jennifer Walters"Good taste" he pulled his hand away when Jubilee tries to grab the camera

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You are so dead after this session"Logan growled then looked at Fred" Look bub I.."

"Able to generate bright bursts of multi-colored energy plasmoids from her fingertips I believe" Xavier responded

Clint looked at the previous recordings on the camera he sees the orientation"I'd be careful walking around and recording stuff, don't want people to assume you're a weirdo." He raised an eyebrow at the backside shot of Jennifer Walters"Good taste" he pulled his hand away when Jubilee tries to grab the camera

With a roar, Fred charged Logan.

"I see..." Erik gestured and the camera floated up out of Clint's hands and over to Jubilee. "I think you have had quite enough fun for one day Clint." Erik said as he walked over to them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see..." Erik gestured and the camera floated up out of Clint's hands and over to Jubilee. "I think you have had quite enough fun for one day Clint." Erik said as he walked over to them.

Clint shrugs his shoulders and puts his hands in his pockets, looking at Jubilee"No hard feelings?"

"Well it's not damaged so we're good" Jubilee said then responded to Erik"Thanks"

Logan leaped over Blob when he charged him. He lands then stared at Blob"Ok bub, you asked for it" he charged then delivered a few combo punches to the stomach

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Clint shrugs his shoulders and puts his hands in his pockets, looking at Jubilee"No hard feelings?"

"Well it's not damaged so we're good" Jubilee said then responded to Erik"Thanks"

Logan leaped over Blob when he charged him. He lands then stared at Blob"Ok bub, you asked for it" he charged then delivered a few combo punches to the stomach

Laura expected at least a response. Fred however just laughed. "That all you got runt?" He asked before swinging at him.

"You're quite welcome my dear. Erik Magnus."

more_horiz
Flash Thompson poked his head into the student teacher lounge. "Sup Pete?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Hey Flash" Peter fist pumped him"Whats up?"

more_horiz
The punch struck Logan, he shook it off then grits his teeth

Inside Deadpool's head

Both Inner Deadpool's were commentating on the sparring match between Blob and Logan"Oooh I gotta tell you regeneration or not Logan's going to feel that for the duration of the school day"

"I wouldn't count him out just yet, theres a reason why he's considered to be one of the top students in terms of combat skills"

Outside Logan leaps up and he grabs the sides of Fred's face and slams his head to Fred's

"And this is exactly why nobody wins with a headbutt folks. Both competitors are taking a walk down on loopy street now"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Both Inner Deadpool's were commentating on the sparring match between Blob and Logan"Oooh I gotta tell you regeneration or not Logan's going to feel that for the duration of the school day"

"I wouldn't count him out just yet, theres a reason why he's considered to be one of the top students in terms of combat skills"

Outside Logan leaps up and he grabs the sides of Fred's face and slams his head to Fred's

"And this is exactly why nobody wins with a headbutt folks. Both competitors are taking a walk down on loopy street now"

"Saw your orientation speech, great stuff man." Flash said.

Now this was new. Fred had never been hurt by a headbutt before, it felt like he was hit by solid steel. No, this was different, something stronger then steel. He groaned and rubbed his head until he could shake it off. To stop that from affecting him again, Fred placed one on his forehead and swung at Logan with his free arm.

"Now that's a bizarre stance." Laura noted.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Now this was new. Fred had never been hurt by a headbutt before, it felt like he was hit by solid steel. No, this was different, something stronger then steel. He groaned and rubbed his head until he could shake it off. To stop that from affecting him again, Fred placed one on his forehead and swung at Logan with his free arm.

"Thanks managed to get through it despite the butterflies I had back there" Pete said to Flash

(Hmm. There might be some use of him) Loki thought to himself seeing Fred spar with Logan

Deadpool meanwhile had his attention on something or someone else entirely(Guess its true what they say about Asgardian Women) he said to himself noticing Lady Loki in her cheerleading outfit then his attention turned to Loki(Doesn't look to bad either)

Inside both inner Deadpool's were calling the fight"Oh I notice this one, the old not in the face fighting stance. Something you should remember pretty well from your fights with Logan"

"Good job in making fun of yourself"

Logan dodged a few punches then countered with a jump kick to Fred's face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

"Thanks managed to get through it despite the butterflies I had back there" Pete said to Flash

(Hmm. There might be some use of him) Loki thought to himself seeing Fred spar with Logan

Deadpool meanwhile had his attention on something or someone else entirely(Guess its true what they say about Asgardian Women) he said to himself noticing Lady Loki in her cheerleading outfit then his attention turned to Loki(Doesn't look to bad either)

Inside both inner Deadpool's were calling the fight"Oh I notice this one, the old not in the face fighting stance. Something you should remember pretty well from your fights with Logan"

Fred lowered his arm down to block the kick and pushed Logan back and then punched his face.

Thor smiled as he watched the fight. "Twould be enjoyable to face both of them in combat, wouldn't you say?" Thor asked Sif.

(I like this guy.) Laura thought about Thor as she listened in and then turned her attention back to the fight.

"You did great man. Me and Gwen were rooting for you." Flash put an arm around him. "Saaay, you met Miss Watson yet?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Fred lowered his arm down to block the kick and pushed Logan back and then punched his face.

Thor smiled as he watched the fight. "Twould be enjoyable to face both of them in combat, wouldn't you say?" Thor asked Sif.

(I like this guy.) Laura thought about Thor as she listened in and then turned her attention back to the fight.

"You did great man. Me and Gwen were rooting for you." Flash put an arm around him. "Saaay, you met Miss Watson yet?"

"The short agressive one's mine"Lady Sif said while she observed the fight

Logan dodged then grabbed Fred's wrist then he uses the leverage to pull himself up and spin knee kick Fred to the side of the head

"Find the weak point and exploit it, like one of the lessons in combat that Tyr taught isn't it brother?" Loki asked Thor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Logan dodged then grabbed Fred's wrist then he uses the leverage to pull himself up and spin knee kick Fred to the side of the head

"Find the weak point and exploit it, like one of the lessons in combat that Tyr taught isn't it brother?" Loki asked Thor

"Then I shall fight the larger one." He smiled to Loki. "Aye, I remember them fondly."

Fred stepped to the side and then shrugged Logan off. He rubbed the side of his head. "Jeeze, my head again? Alright, no more Mister Nice Guy runt!" He raised his arms up above his head and rooted himself to the mat. "Come on now Logan! Just try and move me."

"Ahh, now this is getting interesting."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

"Then I shall fight the larger one." He smiled to Loki. "Aye, I remember them fondly."

Fred stepped to the side and then shrugged Logan off. He rubbed the side of his head. "Jeeze, my head again? Alright, no more Mister Nice Guy runt!" He raised his arms up above his head and rooted himself to the mat. "Come on now Logan! Just try and move me."

Flashback

"Ha,ha,ha. Come on runt. Is that the best you got"

End Flashback

Logan growled"Call me a run one more time"

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Flashback

"Ha,ha,ha. Come on runt. Is that the best you got"

End Flashback

Logan growled"Call me a run one more time"

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

"Logan, calm down, this is just a sparring match!" Laura called out to him.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply