ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel Spotlight

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel Spotlight - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel Spotlight

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Union Jack stands among the Scottish Highlands, this is an area where Black Knight usually go to just clear his head of things. He can see why. The view does have a sense of calmness around him, makes a mental note to thank him for the recommendation

OT: Just a little something I came up. Feel free to include a character to join him Smile

Dahlia Marquez, the "host" of the Mayan deity Kukulcan and fellow member of The Protectors takes in the view behind Union Jack. "I see why he comes here now, it's a beautiful, yet serene view" she says, putting her hands together to channel energy

"That it is" Union Jack said to Dahlia
howd I miss this!?

"Hello Jack, come to take in the sights as well?" Dahlia would ask him , floating into the air
"Definitely." He looked over the horizon" Could get lost in all of this"
"have you come to admire the scenery too or is there another reason you're here Jack?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Union Jack stands among the Scottish Highlands, this is an area where Black Knight usually go to just clear his head of things. He can see why. The view does have a sense of calmness around him, makes a mental note to thank him for the recommendation

OT: Just a little something I came up. Feel free to include a character to join him Smile

Dahlia Marquez, the "host" of the Mayan deity Kukulcan and fellow member of The Protectors takes in the view behind Union Jack. "I see why he comes here now, it's a beautiful, yet serene view" she says, putting her hands together to channel energy

"That it is" Union Jack said to Dahlia

howd I miss this!?

"Hello Jack, come to take in the sights as well?" Dahlia would ask him , floating into the air

"Definitely." He looked over the horizon" Could get lost in all of this"

"have you come to admire the scenery too or is there another reason you're here Jack?"

"Outside of the scenery I've came here to offer you a membership of The Protectors" Union Jack responded

more_horiz
"Really? Even with uh my, uh, 'confitin' she'd say, referring to the astral serpent known as Kukulcan

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Really? Even with uh my, uh, 'confitin' she'd say, referring to the astral serpent known as Kukulcan

"With the roster that we have. Not completely unusual" Union Jack assured

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

shed float into the air and salute Union Jack. "I thank you for this honor sir! I won't let you down!" She'd say, before speaking in some tongue to Kukulcan. From the sound of things, she was arguing with him. She stopped and smiled at Union Jack again

"Are we recruiting more members, oh captain my captain?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

shed float into the air and salute Union Jack. "I thank you for this honor sir! I won't let you down!" She'd say, before speaking in some tongue to Kukulcan. From the sound of things, she was arguing with him. She stopped and smiled at Union Jack again

"Are we recruiting more members, oh captain my captain?"
Union Jack smiled" As a matter of fact we are, I can hear our next recruit right now. Shall we go get him"

more_horiz
"Yes! Let me! Dahlia would say, pointing a hand to the ground. Union Jack would see some strange energy emanate from Dahlia's hand as she tracked their new recruit. "They're the only set if humanoid feet around this area and I can tell where they are. Shall we fly there?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yes! Let me! Dahlia would say, pointing a hand to the ground. Union Jack would see some strange energy emanate from Dahlia's hand as she tracked their new recruit. "They're the only set if humanoid feet around this area and I can tell where they are. Shall we fly there?"

Sitting up high atop a mountain a lone warrior named GoKai watches the scenery with his telescope, watching a group of water nymphs swim within a spring, he smiles from ear to ear"Dance for me my aquatic beauties"

(Do you ever have one of those feelings like someone is standing behind you?) GoKai looked back" Hey Jack" he puts up the telescope"Hows it going?"

"Enjoying the view?" Union Jack asked

"I know I know. No more of that" He motions to Dahlia" And whose the lady friend?"

OT: GoKai

CAU and Marvel Spotlight - Page 2 Sun_wu10

more_horiz
Dahlia waved cheerfully at Gokai, with the astral form of Kukulcan manifesting behind her, wings and all

They'd then hear a voice that sounded like a guttural growl. "Young Dahlia here is the one to whom my essence is bonded. She is effectively my prison"

Dahlia's voice would then return as she replied. "Don't be so grouchy Kuku, you know you have fun with me. We're here to recruit you to The Protectors. What do you do?"

more_horiz

Jake's Report
A furry little paw pressed a button on the collar and a view screen shined out of it. Jake sat down to give his report.

"I am enjoying this mission. The humans have provided me with food and drink and warm beds and love and attention whenever I see them. This makes me happy. Other humans have dared to cross the street in front of my new house but my barks have dissuaded any attempts to break in. I am still attempting to discover the secret of the squeaky toy's siren song. Last night, I saw lights shining down from the sky and Flannery was disturbed in her sleep but there was no invasion. They know I am watching. They know I have seen V/H/S/2. I am not going out like that, thank you very much. This house and the humans are under my protection. The mother is perfectly normal but her belly rubs are amazing. Flannery is psychic. That is interesting. I think her friend Summer really likes her. It is good to see great friends, isn't it? And now, I am going to make my rounds to ensure maximum house protection. The humans suspect nothing and I-oh hey Flannery's home!"

Flannery, not knowing any of this was going on, happily picked up Jake and hugged her dog.

descriptionCAU and Marvel Spotlight - Page 2 EmptyAge of M: the convo

more_horiz
The Elite sat in the hangar of a modified Blackbird. All wearing the same uniforms tha the former Acolytes had, there were six of them. Copycat, Trigger, Geogirl, Inferno, Wildfire and Blur. Inferno, aka Derrick Terrace was the first to speak.

"Sooo...nobody else hype that we just took down The Hulk? I mean if The Resistance has any other big guns, they don't get any bigger than that, they can't. I mean it was the *)#)##) Hulk, who else has done that?"

"I heard the Invisible Woman did it once" Geogirl would say, to which Blur would scoff.

"Yeah, and she never shut up about it, I hope Inferno here doesn't have that happen to him" he'd say, laughing, then quickly dodging his friends playful jab.

"yo I'm just saying maybe we should celebrate? I mean even Minerva said good job, hell Mystique agreed! That has not happened before! Even when we took down Iron Man-and that was flawless, I still feel it was-they had stuff to say, so why not enjoy ourselves? Beers at Dukes' place? I haven't seen Trigger shoot an apple off some guy's head on a roof in a while, I know she want sto let loose." he'd say, causing Trigger to blush. "So how about it guys? I know Blur is down for whatever, this guy is crazy in more ways than one! so how about the rest of you, Geogirl? Mariah? Ash?"

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely up for it, just uh, can we NOT run into my father again? That was awkward" she'd say, causing them all to laugh a bit. Derrick/Inferno's gaze fell on Mariah, who shrugged.

"Ehh sure, why not? Ash and I weren't planning on doing much. He was gonna go out for another walk and I felt like just taking a bath. Hulk really fought dirty" she'd say, wiping dirt off a broken shoulder plate.

"Ah well, I'm glad you'll support me in my silly endeavors Mariah, it's why we're friends till the end. Now Ash, is a walk more fun than hanging out with the soon to be hottest member of the House of Magnus?" he'd ask, making a flaming I <3's P in the air

"You're really crazy about Polaris, aren't you Der?" Geogirl would ask

"Yes, he is. THe two spend approximately 80% of his off time engaging with each other in-

"I can answer for myself Trigger and I don't know whether to be shocked or in awe you know that much, but then again you two are close. Yeah, I'm on cloud nine right now, and I'd like to celebrate that with the people I'm closest with, which is you wild sonuvaguns, so whaddya say? You're the only one left Ash"

Shit, I'm suppose to meet Matt and Logan, but I can't escape this without it looking suspicious, plus we are friends "Yeah, I'm in Derrick" Ash would say. This left his friend feeling very elated as their ship landed on the Helicarrier. Derrick clasped Ash's shoulders and smiled at him. "MY MAN, MY MUTIE! I'll see you at Dukes' bruh! Don't get TOO BUSY WITH MARIAH!" he'd say, causing Mariah to push Derrick as he walked off

Later, at Dukes' Bar.

Trigger was at the darts, racking up the cash as she took various trick shots, Geogirl was dancing with Blur at the DDR system. Mariah sat with Derrick and Ash as the two drank and discussed their beliefs

"So, pretty soon we'll just be super cops, since we'll have all the traitors and flatscans dead you know? Finally it'll be a proper mutant world for mutantkind. No more threat of resurgent humanity, we're establishing alien allies with the Shi'ar and factions of the Skrull population, Inhumans just plain ain't f#*)## with us cause they know better, and Forge made the Sentinels defunct. Man, they say Utopia can't exist but we'll have to change THAT definition soon, right?" he'd ask the two, causing Mariah to laugh.

"Yeah, it's a different world Derrick, a better one, but we've still had to do a lot of dirty work to get here, haven't we? The Dream feels so near that I can taste it, and I hope it's worth all the bloodshed, that's all really"

"I don't know, sometimes I wonder.Do we have to hunt them down like this? Couldn't they be coerced?"

"Professor Xavier thought that for the longest time before he came around, you're still not on that tip are you Ash?"

"What if I am Derrick? Is it wrong to want peace?"

"Isn't that what we're fighting for? A peaceful world for mutants?"

"No, I mean, isn't there a chance we could get the rebels to agree to peace? I mean the paradigm for power has changed but I don't think they'd be so resistant if we included them on the decision making process"

"If, that's a big IF Ash. Were any mutants included on the decision making process for Operation Zero Tolerance? What Genosha USED to stand for? Sentinels? The old world was something where mutants had no power, and now that we finally do and the humans don't like it, you're considering the possibility of letting them into the highest levels of our government?"

"Fear and hate only begets fear and hate if we let it Derrick! We're homo superior, we should be better than that. Magneto said we should take over, but that doesn't mean hunting people down"

"We should be? I like to think we already are, I mean it's in our classification, homo SUPERIOR." he'd say. Mariah would be tapped on the shoulder by Blur, who was holding Geogirl in one hand.

"Can I borrow your wife for a second Brenton? I'd like to show her how to dance"

"he's really good!" Geogirl would pipe in.

"I mean no offense, you are our squad leader and all but...you got two left feet" he'd say, causing the group to laugh.

"Hey hey hey, call me when dancing saves our lives, alright? Go ahead and dance with them Mariah, have fun"

"Oh I will Captain" she'd say, mock saluting Ash as she got up. Once she left, Ash leaned over.

"You're really eating up that House of Magnus rhetoric, aren't you?"

"Hey man, you know I was down with The Brotherhood before the war, heard it 24/7 every day, and for a poor, oppressed mutant like me? That s*)## was gospel, still IS. I mean even the X-men bought in eventually"

"Doesn't mean peace isn't feasible, I mean they're running scared and practically defending themselves. They don't even have the proper resources to mount anything more than random strikes"

Derrick would make a pouty face, then look down at his beer, then up at Ash. "Oh? IS Ash Brenton, leader of The Elite worried about the poor widdle flatscans?" he'd say, erupting into laughter. "Yo, I don't know how you can hold onto this whole give peace a chance thing man, it's gotta be a secondary mutation or something"

"You've never wanted peace Derrick? You never thought it was possible? I know at some point, you wished that humans and mutants could coexist" he'd say, gripping the table

Derrick's playful demeanor died right there. "I thought that all the way until my brother died because no one would want to save a mutant's life. John was all of fourteen, I was sixteen. If humanity didn't want to take care of me and mine's, then humanity can get extinct and stay that way" he'd tell his friend, eyes grim. That would clear up in seconds as Derrick took a swig of his beer and smiled "Man, talk about grim, we stay getting serious with these conversations don't we?" he'd ask Ash, who nodded

"Anyways man, I'm serious about this proposing to Lorna thing, but i'm scared man! hella scared! You got any advice? I mean you married the scariest woman I know!"

"HEARD THAT"

"See? So, seeing as your our main strategist, why don't you help me strategize this man?" he'd ask Ash, who had a look of shock on his face. Before he could answer though, the sound of a bomb went off down the street, and the word "RESISTAAAAAAAAAANCE" would be heard in the air

"Aww f#)#)#, I haven't even had my SECOND drink yet!" Derrick would say, his hands disintegrating the beer.

"Thank god for superfast metabolisms, I ain't even wasted!" Blur would state flatly, zipping outside

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Jake's Report
A furry little paw pressed a button on the collar and a view screen shined out of it. Jake sat down to give his report.

"I am enjoying this mission. The humans have provided me with food and drink and warm beds and love and attention whenever I see them. This makes me happy. Other humans have dared to cross the street in front of my new house but my barks have dissuaded any attempts to break in. I am still attempting to discover the secret of the squeaky toy's siren song. Last night, I saw lights shining down from the sky and Flannery was disturbed in her sleep but there was no invasion. They know I am watching. They know I have seen V/H/S/2. I am not going out like that, thank you very much. This house and the humans are under my protection. The mother is perfectly normal but her belly rubs are amazing. Flannery is psychic. That is interesting. I think her friend Summer really likes her. It is good to see great friends, isn't it? And now, I am going to make my rounds to ensure maximum house protection. The humans suspect nothing and I-oh hey Flannery's home!"

Flannery, not knowing any of this was going on, happily picked up Jake and hugged her dog.

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply