ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Justice League

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Justice League - Page 3 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Justice League

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Ring Master looked around the circus he then see Constantine step out with both of his hands raised in the air" I know when I'm beat mate."

"Aren't you even going to put up a fight" He asked Constantine

"Why bother, clearly you are in a whole new level." Constantine said"However, before you do whatever it is you're planning to do me and Z have something special we'd like to present you"

A spotlight shined then Zatanna bowed and annouced" Thank you for that kind introduction John. And he's right I do have something that I'd like to present you." She took off her had

"Oh cute" He grinned" A the old rabbit out of the hat trick"

Zatanna smiled then summoned her wand" On the contrary" she waved her wand around the hat then placed it on the ground, she lifted it up then a large flock of raven's appeared and swarmed around the Ring Master.

His eyes glowed then the ravens evaporated leaving nothing but feathers surrounding the ring master.

He is then blasted with mystical energy and his back hits the pole of the circus tent. He looks up to see a giant raven and it's owner riding on top of it

"Gotcha" Constantine grinned

Superman noticed the swarms of dinosaurs and giant creatures faltering. "Hmmm? They must have done something to their master.."

Superboy sense something from wherever Constantine and Zatanna are "Could it..." he mutters then looked at Superman" Dad, do me a favor. Toss me towards that direction" he pointed northwest to where Constantine and Zatanna are

The Ringmaster smiled"The prodigal daughter of Trigon. At last we've finally meet" he stood up

descriptionDC Nation: Justice League - Page 3 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Justice League

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Ring Master looked around the circus he then see Constantine step out with both of his hands raised in the air" I know when I'm beat mate."

"Aren't you even going to put up a fight" He asked Constantine

"Why bother, clearly you are in a whole new level." Constantine said"However, before you do whatever it is you're planning to do me and Z have something special we'd like to present you"

A spotlight shined then Zatanna bowed and annouced" Thank you for that kind introduction John. And he's right I do have something that I'd like to present you." She took off her had

"Oh cute" He grinned" A the old rabbit out of the hat trick"

Zatanna smiled then summoned her wand" On the contrary" she waved her wand around the hat then placed it on the ground, she lifted it up then a large flock of raven's appeared and swarmed around the Ring Master.

His eyes glowed then the ravens evaporated leaving nothing but feathers surrounding the ring master.

He is then blasted with mystical energy and his back hits the pole of the circus tent. He looks up to see a giant raven and it's owner riding on top of it

"Gotcha" Constantine grinned

Superman noticed the swarms of dinosaurs and giant creatures faltering. "Hmmm? They must have done something to their master.."

Superboy sense something from wherever Constantine and Zatanna are "Could it..." he mutters then looked at Superman" Dad, do me a favor. Toss me towards that direction" he pointed northwest to where Constantine and Zatanna are

The Ringmaster smiled"The prodigal daughter of Trigon. At last we've finally meet" he stood up

Superman thunderclapped a crowed of dinosaurs away. "You got it son." He said and grabbed Superboy and flung him to where Conner was pointing.

"Ringmaster. What are you doing here?" Raven demanded.

more_horiz
alien

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply