ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Progression

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Progression EmptyDC Nation: Progression

more_horiz
In a mansion located in a isolated area in Spain is the home of a powerful drug cartel that is now riddled with bullets and dead bodies layed out everywhere. It looked like the aftermath of a violent shootout in a spaghetti western film. The Lone Gunman walks tall as he wanders the hallway whistling "A Hunting We Will Go". He stalks the trail of blood that led to the meeting room. He kicks the door open then he aims his gun at the boss of the cartel and shoots at his hand, disarming him before he drew out his gun from the safe. The boss sits up, he could hardly stand due to his right knee being shot during the shootout earlier, with his back against the wall holding his wounded hand "Espera! Por favor ... Lo que sea que te paga, yo-yo lo doble" the boss pleaded
"Wait! Please...Whatever he's paying you, I-I'll double it"

The Lone Gunman kept his gun aimed at him"Dondequiera que vaya en su vida futura ... Dile a em Deadshot le envió allí"

"Wherever you go in your afterlife...Tell em Deadshot sent you there"

With the trigger pulled and a shot fired, all that is shown is a bright white flash.

In space, just about a billion miles away from the earth's solar system. It's been said that nobody can hear you scream. Not because sound doesn't exist there; you'd just get drowned out by the noise all that cosmic stuff is making. It is what Kara Zor-El, known to Earth and to some planets, as Supergirl has dealt with when traveling in space. Thanks to what Clark has taught her back on earth she can manage to adjust her hearing so that it wouldn't bother her so much. Here she isn't on some mission for the government or stopping some galaxy threat with the Green Lantern Corps, just taking the much needed time to get away from it all and enjoy a much needed vacation. Silently enjoying her drink(Jasper Spirit) while looking at the vew

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=space+restaurant#/d1aobcc

"In space, nobody can hear ya scream, especially if you are being targeted by me. The Main Man"

A bike is parked infront of the restaurant then looked at his info scanner in which it flashed, signaling that the target's in there. He smiled then pulled out his gun"This will be fun"

DC Nation: Progression H1GX9

He survived, shipwrecked, alone on an island for two years. In that time, he tought himself to use a bow to hunt. Ever since he was rescued he's decided to fight crime. His name is Oliver Queen. By day, he is a millionaire playboy. By night, he is

Green Arrow.

His breathing calm, and his aim dead center as he stands on a roof, his arrow trailed the final bank robber whom was trying to make a break for it. The rest he had already taken care of so it's down to just him. He fired his arrow then it made it's mark. Electricity spark out, the velocity isn't too fatal but it was enough to stun him in time for the cops to catch up to him. As they apprehend the robber one of them looked up at the roof where Green Arrow was and he's nowhere to be seen

OT: And it begins!!! As far as RP dibs go, got one for Batman and Lex but feel free to RP Superman and Catwoman Guy Smile

descriptionDC Nation: Progression EmptyRe: DC Nation: Progression

more_horiz
DC Nation: Progression 2gwt07o

The pilot struggled with the controls. "Noo...oh come on...no...nononoo....MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE ARE GOING DOWN!" The jumbo jet had been working just fine earlier but then everything went haywire. They had already lost an engine and now the whole thing was coming down in a nose dive, plummeting to the ground like a rock. "EVERYBODY STRAP YOURSELVES IN!" He yelled in panic as he and the co-pilot struggled with the controls but it was no good. Then, something happened, something that slowed it down. The fire on the side was put out and the jumbo jet was straightened up.
"What....what's going on? We're....stable again."
The pilot smiled, having a very good idea of who had saved them. The jumbo jet was carried to Metropolis Airport and set down gently. The door opened and the people cheered.
Superman grinned. "Everybody okay?"
"We..we're just fine Superman. Thank you."
"No need to thank me. I'm just doing my civvic duty." Superman's super hearing then caught the sound of the Metropolis City Bank being robbed. Again. "Alright everybody, I have a bank robbery to thwart, so, I'll have to bid you goodbye." He saluted and flew off.

At the city bank, a group of thugs were attacking the bank, they were wearing kevlar armor and carrying miniguns with ammo packs on their backs. The leader fired into the ceiling. "Alright nobody move! These miniguns are equipped with specialized armor piercing rounds. They'll liquify anyone who tries to be a hero! We want that vault door open and we want it open NOW!"

"Scuse me."

The thugs turned around to see Big Blue floating in the air and looking down at them. "Did you say...anyone?"

"Oh f-k me......it's him...."

"Sir, please watch your language, there are children present."

"W-what....what do we do?"

"S-s-shoot! SHOOT HIM!"

"He's SUPERMAN!"

"Shoot him anyway!"

Superman smiled and shook his head as the gang of criminals backed up and opened fire on Superman. Of course, this being Superman, the bullets bounced off harmlessly. He noticed something and caught one and looked at it. "Huh, they really are armor piercing...." He decided to leave investigating that up to the MCPD and get this over with. He touched down on the ground and walked over to the criminals, grabbed the miniguns and crushed their barrels. "A word of advice: You should use your heads more." He then bashed two of their heads together before slapping them to the ground. Knocking them out. Superman then zipped over to another thug and smacked him into a wall and did the same with the last one.

After checking on the people inside the bank, Superman dragged the criminals outside as the Metropolis police showed up. He set the thugs down in front of them. "Hello Detective Turpin. Here are the would be bank robbers."

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: How did you like my intros? Some detail appreciated Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: How did you like my intros? Some detail appreciated Smile

Love them.
Lobo's in for the fight of his life and I'm already liking Arrow. I remember Deadshot from Gotham Knight and Arkham City. Those were some crazy shots he made.
How'd you like Superman's?

more_horiz
Fully represents Superman! Well done Very Happy

more_horiz
Gotham City Museum, a place of priceless art, antiques, and the target of many a supervillain. During the Arkham City fiasco, the place had been commandered first Two-Face's men but they were defeated by Batman and Catwoman. After Arkham City was shutdown, she had left it alone for awhile at least until everything was peaceful again.
Well, as peaceful as Gotham City got anyway.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/008/f/f/catwoman_wip_3_by_feilongex-d4lsdsh.jpg
Now however, they had something she wanted. A cat statue made of diamonds. It was like they were asking her to steal it. Selena had taken several weeks to plan this heist and now it was time to pull it off. She even had a calling card all set up for Batman.

She watched the museum through goggles from a distance and memorized the guard's routines. She licked her lips and cracked her whip and swung towards it, swinging to a rooftop, running across it, leaping between the buildings and finally making the leap and attaching to the side of the museum and leaping up, ending up on the roof and hiding atop the door. A guard came out to inspect the roof and once he was a safe distance, Selena dropped down silently and slipped in the door, ran down the stairs and slid down the railing, leaping up to grab onto an airvent and pulling herself in and crawled through it, making her way through the vents to bypass the majority of the guards before dropping down into a room and hiding herself in the shadows and turning on her goggles to get a better look at the area.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Gotham City Museum, a place of priceless art, antiques, and the target of many a supervillain. During the Arkham City fiasco, the place had been commandered first Two-Face's men but they were defeated by Batman and Catwoman. After Arkham City was shutdown, she had left it alone for awhile at least until everything was peaceful again.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/008/f/f/catwoman_wip_3_by_feilongex-d4lsdsh.jpg
Now however, they had something she wanted. A cat statue made of diamonds. It was like they were asking her to steal it. Selena had taken several weeks to plan this heist and now it was time to pull it off. She even had a calling card all set up for Batman.

She watched the museum through goggles from a distance and memorized the guard's routines. She licked her lips and cracked her whip and swung towards it, swinging to a rooftop, running across it, leaping between the buildings and finally making the leap and attaching to the side of the museum and leaping up, ending up on the roof and hiding atop the door. A guard came out to inspect the roof and once he was a safe distance, Selena dropped down silently and slipped in the door, ran down the stairs and slid down the railing, leaping up to grab onto an airvent and pulling herself in and crawled through it, making her way through the vents to bypass the majority of the guards before dropping down into a room and hiding herself in the shadows and turning on her goggles to get a better look at the area.

When she did her usual routine she heard a voice behind her"Went straight for awhile but something pulls you back in"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

When she did her usual routine she heard a voice behind her"Went straight for awhile but something pulls you back in"

Selena smiled and turned to face him. "Were you waiting for me? I'm touched."

more_horiz
OOC: I think it's kind of cool you're playing Deadshot and Green Arrow. I found the Deadshot intro fun and a bit mysterious, what with the flash at the end. the way the intro was set up makes me think he's working alone

Supergirl seems a lot more responsible in this take, and you got a pitch perfect Lobo

Green ARrow comesoffa lot younger and almost like you're going with the NU52 version rather than goatee'd up Ollie who has all his notions set in stone

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Out of the shadows came Gotham's guardian, The Dark Knight"Someone's got to make sure you stay out of trouble"

Elsewhere at the Chris Moore Psychiatric Facility

Harleene Frances Quinzel, also known as Harley Quinn was keeping herself occupied by playing a game of self ping pong by swatting the ball at the wall then when it came back to her she repeats the action(Just a few more and I beat my previous high score). It has been about four grueling years of mental rehabilitation ever since she got comitted here, she has been gradually improving since her stay and the staff have became less strict concerning her. Her staying quarters was nice, much better than her previous quarters in Arkham, she managed to say that without reacting painfully to the place. She slammed the ball hard then raised her hands in victory"I'm number one!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: I think it's kind of cool you're playing Deadshot and Green Arrow. I found the Deadshot intro fun and a bit mysterious, what with the flash at the end. the way the intro was set up makes me think he's working alone

Supergirl seems a lot more responsible in this take, and you got a pitch perfect Lobo

Green ARrow comesoffa lot younger and almost like you're going with the NU52 version rather than goatee'd up Ollie who has all his notions set in stone

More like the TV Show Arrow version mixed with Smallville's Green Arrow actually. Also with Supergirl I'm going with a much older version of Kara when compared to the others, infact she'a actually older than Clark in this one and a bit of a big sister mentor. With Clark teaching her a thing or two aswell Smile Glad you like the intro Froggy Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

More like the TV Show Arrow version mixed with Smallville's Green Arrow actually. Also with Supergirl I'm going with a much older version of Kara when compared to the others, infact she'a actually older than Clark in this one and a bit of a big sister mentor. With Clark teaching her a thing or two aswell Smile Glad you like the intro Froggy Very Happy
Oh yeah i remember you said kara was older, it creates a whole new dynamic for the House of El imo

so this new arrow vs deadshot is gonna be hella interesting imo

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Oh yeah i remember you said kara was older, it creates a whole new dynamic for the House of El imo

so this new arrow vs deadshot is gonna be hella interesting imo

Interesting enough both of their intros mirror eachother. Considering Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Out of the shadows came Gotham's guardian, The Dark Knight"Someone's got to make sure you stay out of trouble"

Harleene Frances Quinzel, also known as Harley Quinn was keeping herself occupied by playing a game of self ping pong by swatting the ball at the wall then when it came back to her she repeats the action(Just a few more and I beat my previous high score). It has been about four grueling years of mental rehabilitation ever since she got comitted here, she has been gradually improving since her stay and the staff have became less strict concerning her. Her staying quarters was nice, much better than her previous quarters in Arkham, she managed to say that without reacting painfully to the place. She slammed the ball hard then raised her hands in victory"I'm number one!"

"I appreciate it. What about you? You've been in the shadows since J....since Arkham City got shut down." Selena said.

more_horiz
OT: Speaking of the asylum....

Riddler tapped his foot against the floor as he stared up at the ceiling, mulling over his previous humiliation by the Dark Knight. He had cheated. That was it. That HAD to be it! Everything had been planned down to the letter. The deathtraps, the hostages, all of it. He had exhaustively studied the Batman's Gadgets and Tools and made certain that everything had been set up to defeat him. Edward Nigma slapped his hand against his face. He needed to take his mind off of this and try to plan it later. He spotted the harlequinn playing Ping Pong. She had calmed down a lot since the clown died. Perhaps she would be good conversation. "Harley? Can you hear me?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I appreciate it. What about you? You've been in the shadows since J....since Arkham City got shut down." Selena said.

"It was best for everyone for the time being, had I made my presence known more people would just get hurt" Batman said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Riddler tapped his foot against the floor as he stared up at the ceiling, mulling over his previous humiliation by the Dark Knight. He had cheated. That was it. That HAD to be it! Everything had been planned down to the letter. The deathtraps, the hostages, all of it. He had exhaustively studied the Batman's Gadgets and Tools and made certain that everything had been set up to defeat him. Edward Nigma slapped his hand against his face. He needed to take his mind off of this and try to plan it later. He spotted the harlequinn playing Ping Pong. She had calmed down a lot since the clown died. Perhaps she would be good conversation. "Harley? Can you hear me?"

Harley stopped her celebration when she heard Riddler"Nigma? Whats up?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"How have you been? Therapy sessions going well?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"It was best for everyone for the time being, had I made my presence known more people would just get hurt" Batman said

Selena sighed. "I know, but, things have been quiet since then. You can come back into the light now. The city loves you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"How have you been? Therapy sessions going well?"

"Better" Harley admitted"Can manage to mention Arkham without bursting into tears. Yourself?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Selena sighed. "I know, but, things have been quiet since then. You can come back into the light now. The city loves you."

"You could do the same, cant deny that deep down it felt good to fight with the angels than against them" Batman noted

more_horiz
Elsewhere on Themyscria

DC Nation: Progression 17187610

Amazon Training Grounds

DC Nation: Progression Themys10

Cassie Sandsmark ran towards Diana, wearing a similar outfit as Diana herself wore when she was younger. In one hand was a short wooden sword; in the other was a decorated shield. Running up to Diana, she gave a thrust to Diana's left breast. Diana easily sidestepped the attack.

"Careful, Cassie. Always look to see where your opponent will be, as well as where she is." With that, Diana brought the wooden sword down she herself held, and smacked Cassie's backside tartly.

"Oowww!", yelped Cassie. "Jeez, Diana!"

Diana smiled. "Cassie, little taps like that must be ignored if you are to become a true Amazon warrior. If you are serious of being Wonder Girl, then you must be serious of your lessons."

Cassie looked down. "I'm sorry, Diana. I just get frustrated sometimes. I want to do this so badly, but there's so much to learn!"

Diana smiled. "Perhaps then, that is enough for today. Get cleaned up, and we'll go for some refreshments."

"Cool! Thanks, Diana!" Cassie ran towards her quarters in a hurry.

"I wonder if she is Amazon material, Diana," Phillipus said from the side of the practice field. "She is very impatient and impulsive. So much unlike you as a child."

Diana turned to face Philippus. "I was raised here from birth, remember. The Amazon ideals I was brought up with were and still are my whole life. Cassie has had the influence of Man's World. Her mother raised her very well, but that mark of humanity is still present. That is why I wanted her to come here to train. So she could learn our ideals from the best teacher I ever had. You, Phillipus."

Phillipus' chest almost seemed to swell. Almost. "Very well, Princess. I swear to you that I will not fail with this child. When I am done with her, she will be a true warrior!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Better" Harley admitted"Can manage to mention Arkham without bursting into tears. Yourself?"

"You could do the same, cant deny that deep down it felt good to fight with the angels than against them" Batman noted

"Oh I'm doing well. I have managed to regain my cool after the Dark Knight cheated in our last game." He shrugged. "Still, I almost got him that time and I am certain that I will be the one to finally bring him to his knees. So there's that."

Catwoman put her hands on his chest. "I'd have to agree. You looking for a partnership?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh I'm doing well. I have managed to regain my cool after the Dark Knight cheated in our last game." He shrugged. "Still, I almost got him that time and I am certain that I will be the one to finally bring him to his knees. So there's that."

Catwoman put her hands on his chest. "I'd have to agree. You looking for a partnership?"

"Then that makes two people who came close to taking him down" Harley responded looking back on the day when she did just that[Mad Love] she still remembers that laugh which made her shudder inwardly

"You know what they say. The more the merrier"Batman responded

more_horiz
A couple of reminders Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply