ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Deadpool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So, uhhhh, I've gotta ask.....what was it like kissing, well, Death?"

Deadpool smiled from ear to ear" Weeeelll...It was"

"No,no,no don't tell her Wade."

(Come again?)

"All those years of putting up with " Nanana I defeated Thanos" you finally have something to hang over her head. Keep her in suspense"

Twisted Evil

Deadpool grinned then responded to Squirrel Girl" Let your imagination go wild with that"

"Uh excuse me" Weasel waved" Best friend over here. Surely you're not going to exclude me from this kind of info right"

Deadpool presses the button then the doors are open and the security is shut off. He placed his hand on Weasel's shoulder" Sorry man"

"And the psychotic merc is back"

(Damn straight! If you guys don't mind I'm going to freshen up)

With a snap of Deadpool's fingers

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 5 Deadpo10

"If I was a Twix Bar, I'd eat myself" Deadpool posed

Squirrel Girl shook her head. "I'd imagine.....kinda cold?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Anyway, I'm glad for you man."
"Now that your loveable merc with the mouth has conquered his ultimate foe. Angst. Lets focus on what our viewers have come here to see. An epic crossover between yours truly and Squirrel Girl" Deadpool looked at Weasel then gave him his trademark grin" And you know what that means"

Weasel smiled" Bring out the crossover board"

"Exactly!!!"

Deadpool then reached into his pocked and pulled out some darts" What is the crossover board I might ask?"

Weasel wheeled in the board

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 5 Cabin-10

"When a team up event that involves Deadpool occur the person that Deadpool is partnered with is presented with a board that list all the Crossover Adventures that Deadpool's partner is free to choose from. Either it's from fighting pirates or raiding Doctor Doom's stuff" Weasel explained

Deadpool pulled out a blindfold" To make things interesting, we'll leave the X-Over adventure up to fate" He puts it over SG's eyes and handed her the darts. He motions to Weasel to move away, which it didn't take him no time to do so

Doreen closed her eyes, took a pitcher pose, reeled back and threw the dart at the board.
The dart landed at" Three way team up!!" he walked over and pulled out a note that was on the board then read" Team up with Jubilee"

I'm confused aren't we in another series with Dru?

We are

But how is that possible?!! Also what about the main arc and our own character arc involving Hela? And what about our date with Darcy and theres our revenge against Guy and OMG I've just got a headache

Hey man it's best to not be concerned with all of that. Just have fun. That also goes for the folks roleplaying this.

Squirrel Girl grabbed the thought balloon and wrote on the back of it before holding it up.

SQUIRREL GIRL 4EVER!!!

She then handed it back to Deadpool.

".....Anyway...sooo, we're teaming up with Jubilee?" Darcy asked.

Deadpool stunned at Darcy's sudden appearance" How did?? Actually I know how..Asgardian magic and all that but..."

Dude shut up this could be the closest thing you'd have in going on a date with her!!!

(Good point. Hey is the other guy alright?)

Let me check. You good?

I'm not sure.....but I think I've just got to second base

"Welcome to Team Deadpool Valkyrie!!" Deadpool said" And yeah we're teaming up with Jubilee to help her out in the trials she's partaking in"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

"All those years of putting up with " Nanana I defeated Thanos" you finally have something to hang over her head. Keep her in suspense"

Twisted Evil

Deadpool grinned then responded to Squirrel Girl" Let your imagination go wild with that"

"Uh excuse me" Weasel waved" Best friend over here. Surely you're not going to exclude me from this kind of info right"

Deadpool presses the button then the doors are open and the security is shut off. He placed his hand on Weasel's shoulder" Sorry man"

Squirrel Girl shook her head. "I'd imagine.....kinda cold?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Anyway, I'm glad for you man."
"Now that your loveable merc with the mouth has conquered his ultimate foe. Angst. Lets focus on what our viewers have come here to see. An epic crossover between yours truly and Squirrel Girl" Deadpool looked at Weasel then gave him his trademark grin" And you know what that means"

"Exactly!!!"

Deadpool then reached into his pocked and pulled out some darts" What is the crossover board I might ask?"

"When a team up event that involves Deadpool occur the person that Deadpool is partnered with is presented with a board that list all the Crossover Adventures that Deadpool's partner is free to choose from. Either it's from fighting pirates or raiding Doctor Doom's stuff" Weasel explained

Deadpool pulled out a blindfold" To make things interesting, we'll leave the X-Over adventure up to fate" He puts it over SG's eyes and handed her the darts. He motions to Weasel to move away, which it didn't take him no time to do so

Doreen closed her eyes, took a pitcher pose, reeled back and threw the dart at the board.
The dart landed at" Three way team up!!" he walked over and pulled out a note that was on the board then read" Team up with Jubilee"

We are

But how is that possible?!! Also what about the main arc and our own character arc involving Hela? And what about our date with Darcy and theres our revenge against Guy and OMG I've just got a headache

Hey man it's best to not be concerned with all of that. Just have fun. That also goes for the folks roleplaying this.

Squirrel Girl grabbed the thought balloon and wrote on the back of it before holding it up.

SQUIRREL GIRL 4EVER!!!

Deadpool stunned at Darcy's sudden appearance" How did?? Actually I know how..Asgardian magic and all that but..."

Dude shut up this could be the closest thing you'd have in going on a date with her!!!

Let me check. You good?

"Welcome to Team Deadpool Valkyrie!!" Deadpool said" And yeah we're teaming up with Jubilee to help her out in the trials she's partaking in"

"Trials? Well, whatever they are, I'll be happy to help." Darcy said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

Twisted Evil

"Exactly!!!"

We are

SQUIRREL GIRL 4EVER!!!

Let me check. You good?

"Sweet!" Deadpool looked at Squirrel Girl" Ready"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

Twisted Evil

"Exactly!!!"

We are

SQUIRREL GIRL 4EVER!!!

Let me check. You good?

"Sweet!" Deadpool looked at Squirrel Girl" Ready"

"Always."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply